Your Secret is safe with Me [...

By chinChansee

Samantha has this secret that no one knows. She's into collecting weird kinds of stuff. A weird fetish. It's... More

Teaser
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 - Warning: SPG
Part 14: Warning SPG
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Part 19

1K 35 24
By chinChansee

"Sammy?", I heard Kevin from outside my door.

I closed my laptop immediately. I'm browsing the internet for some special candles. I found this candle that would make you ... Uhm, horny just by smelling it.

I know! I know it's weird and insane. That's why I want to try it.

I'm fucking curious.

"Yes?", I responded.

He opened the door and peeked inside.

"I'm going out to buy Raphael's birthday gift. Do you want to come?"

Oh. I almost forgot. Raphael's birthday is on November 12. It's just a few days from now.

If not for what happened between us, I would have gone with Kevin.

But my pride and ego won't let me. The thought of giving him a present after what he has done irritates me. I tried my best to ignore him after what happened last week.

I know he's trying to start a conversation with me but I ignored him. I did everything to finish painting George's room as fast as I could.

Having Raphael near me makes me uncomfortable. Did he do those things just because he wants to do them?

Argh. It makes me mad.

"Nah. Don't think so."

Kevin raised an eyebrow at me.

"Are you guys still fighting?"

I didn't respond. What should I say? Yes, we are.

"You should drop it. You started it anyways."

I rolled my eyes at him but still did not say a thing. What does he know?

I played on my phone just to ignore him.

"Come on, Sammy. Just apologize already. You should be sensitive next—"

"What?", I snapped. Why does he have to force me?! Between me and Raphael, he's the one who should say sorry!

"You don't know anything. So drop it."

"I heard what you told him. You should treat him like your own brother.", he said with a stern face.

Oh, come on. Give me a break! Acting like siblings would be the least the two of us would do.

I rolled my eyes in frustration.

"Can you just shut up?!", I blurted. He was taken aback by my sudden outburst.

I stood up and pushed him out of my room.

"Don't talk to me.", I said before I slam my door in his face.

I know I shouldn't have acted that way but he's so annoying. He doesn't know a thing about what's happening between me and Raphael.

I stayed inside my room for the rest of the day. It was the weekend but I don't have any plans to go out.

Raphael's birthday is on Saturday. I haven't missed one birthday celebration. Maybe this would be the first one.

I woke up the next day when Mom knocked on my door.

"Honey, There's a package for you.", she said outside my door.

Wait, what? The candles arrived? That's fast.

"Okay, Mom!", I said and went out of bed.

I put on my bra and washed my face real quick.

Mom is already downstairs when I went out of my room.

"Come eat breakfast.", she said after I got the parcel from the delivery guy.

I nodded. "I'll just put these inside my room."

I opened the box when I entered my room. I grinned to myself.

Of course, it would be dark red candles. What do you expect?

After I tossed the candles on my bed, I also decided to gurgle and put my hair into a messy bun.

I then went to our kitchen. I heard mom talking with someone. At first, I thought it was just Kevin. But I was shocked to see Raphael sitting across from mom.

"There you are, Honey. Let's eat." Mom said.

Raphael glanced at me but did not say a thing. I pulled the chair beside Mom and sat down.

I can feel Raphael's gaze on me. It's burning me.

"Where's Kevin, Mom?", I asked.

Mom poured chocolate milk into my glass.

"I think he's walking furball.", she said, referring to our golden retriever dog.

"You could wait in his room or maybe chat with Sammy while he's gone.", she said, now talking with Raphael.

"I... I'm busy. I have to paint. You know I can't focus when someone's looking.", I lied. I don't have anything to paint.

"Oh, is that so?", she said looking at me and I nodded.

"I'll just wait inside Kevin's room.", Raphael said and smiled at Mom.

"Alright. Oh, and we'll definitely come on your birthday next week. We won't miss it, of course.", Mom said as if answering a question from Raphael.

Is that what they were talking about earlier?

Whatever.

I took a piece of bread in front of me and started chewing it.

Hmm, this is yummy.

"You're going too? Right, Sammy?"

I almost choked when Raphael talked to me. Oh, we're on speaking terms?

Mom looked at me with questioning eyes. I took a sip of my chocolate milk.

OF COURSE, I CAN NOT SAY NO.

"Uhm, yes.", I said looking at Mom.

Mom smiled and went back to eating her food. I saw Raphael smirking so I glared at him.

Argh. What are you grinning about?

Psh.

After finishing my food, I went upstairs to my room. Raphael is helping Mom with the dishes. I can't take another second with Raphael around.

Even though I don't want to attend his birthday party, it looks like I would be forced to. Mom will definitely drag me to his party.

I decided to take a quick shower. It only took me 15 minutes to finish. I took my pink bathrobe and wrapped it around my body before going out of the bathroom.

I gasped when I saw Raphael standing beside my bed, holding my...

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!", I yelled.

Fuck! Didn't I lock my door? This old habit gets me in trouble. I should always lock it from now on.

He looked at me. His lips are slightly curled as if mocking me.

Gawd.

Remind why I just tossed it on top of my bed and did not hide it when it has "Candle that would make you horny" written on its label.

This is beyond embarrassing!

I don't know if I should go back inside the bathroom or grab the candles. My feet made their own decision. I found myself sprinting towards Raphael to take the candles from him.

I hid the candle behind me.

Come on, Sammy. As if that would make him forget what he just read?!

"Why are you inside my room?"

He shrugged.

"I wanted to apologize...", his eyes traveled to my arms at my back. "...but found something interesting instead."

"Stop it. Get out of my room!", I said pointing to my door.

I almost forgot that I'm not wearing anything under my bathrobe. If it isn't for his intense stares, I would have forgotten it.

"You smell so fucking good."

Gawd. Why is he saying these weird things again?

"Will you stop? You're saying and doing weird things!"

"What's weird about saying you smell good?"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Stop fucking with me, Raphael. I don't want to get involved between you and... Phoebe. That won't happen. If you still love her, then go after her. Stop screwing with me."

"Who says I still love her? You're the one assuming things.", he said scowling.

I rolled my eyes upwards.

"But you also don't like me. You only see me as your sister. And it's really weird!"

"That's not true! I don't see you as my sister. Then how about you, Sammy? You once asked me if I like you. I know I'm not sure. But how do you feel about me? Do you like me?"

I was taken aback by his question.

Right.

Do I like him?

Does thinking about him 24/7 equate to liking him?

I'm also not sure. But even if I like him, I wouldn't say that!

"Look, Sammy. I'm not sure about my feelings but what I'm aware of... is that I don't want to see you with Russel. I don't want to see you talking with him. I think about you now and then. I always want to touch you and Damn...", he said moving closer to me.

"...Forgive me but looking at you right now is making me insane. I'm losing my mind Sammy.", he whispered huskily.

He took one step closer. He took the candles from my hands and tossed them over my bed.

I'm stunned. His words echoed inside my head.

He looked into my eyes and tucked some loose strands of my hair at the back of my ears. He moved his lips closer to my ears.

And Gawd... I swear. My heart feels like it's about to jump out of my chest.

"Tell me to stop and I'll stop.", he whispered.

----

I want some bed scenes but it's just too early for that! :<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 32.8K 29
Darling has been best friends with the Nightingale twins since she was 9 and they were 6. The only Parent figure she's ever had was Mr. Nightingale...
330K 5.4K 51
หšสš ๐—” ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜-๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ษžหš หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹† ๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ก๐—” ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—˜ a sma...
206K 3.8K 46
โฅ "What I'm gonna do with you, Amelia Parker?" He asked lifting me up. I squealed by the unanticipated action and restfully placed my legs around him...
238K 8.8K 32
"Do I look like the kind of woman who needs to bribe someone into sex?" She raised an eyebrow and placed a beautifully manicured hand on the generous...