COTE: The Unfamiliar Familiar...

Por Kiraishin

[[STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN]] I remember this scene all too well. A bus ride that would lead me to three years... Mais

Chapter 1 (Ported): Glacial Skies
Chapter 2: An Unfamiliar Situation
Chapter 3: The Unknown Past
Chapter 4: The Feeling of Defeat
Chapter 5: The Masterpiece's Choice
Chapter 6: The Exhausting First Day Continues
Chapter 6.5: And Thus, He Grieves.
Karuizawa Kei SS: Stare into the Unknown
Soliloquy Of An Unknown Character: The Anomaly
Chapter 7 (Re-Write): Uneasy Peace
Chapter 8: That's What Friends Are For
Chapter 9 (Alternate): The Two Queens, The Rook, and The King
Chapter 10: The Beating Drums of Total War
Joke Chapter 2: Who's Who? (1)
Chapter 11: The Study Group
Author-san's Soliloquy: Reaction Fic? Future Ideas? And My Thoughts
Chapter 12: Nothing Is The Same Anymore
Chapter 13: One Small Step For The Masterpiece
Joke Chapter: Holding Back
The Devil's Soliloquy: The Dance Between Monsters
A/N: Get Punk'd
A/N: Update

Joke Chapter: Why Sakayanagi Hates Playing Chess with Ryuuen

2.8K 137 19
Por Kiraishin

Past timeline, Year 3 Second Semester

Context: At the library, Ayanokouji, Hiyori, and Nanase were hanging out when all of the sudden Ryuuen appears.

Ryuuen: Oh hey monster, this where you hide from your girlfriend?

Ayanokouji: Im not even hiding from Kei... She knows im here...

Ryuuen: No she doesn't, she came to our classroom awhile ago, asking Ishizaki where you were.

Ayanokouji: Of all the people she would ask, why Ishizaki?

Ryuuen: Dude, that guy worships you. Well less than me of course but you get that.

Ayanokouji: ....

Nanase: Ryuuen-senpai, good day! would you like to read with Hiyori-san and I?

Ryuuen: Nah, I got some things to do today... 

Shiina: Ryuuen-kun, are you perhaps still hung up on getting under Sakayanagi-san's nerves?

Ryuuen: Of course! That Disabled Kindergartener kept pissing me off at the last Special Exam! Do you realize just how annoying it was to remove siracha sauce from your pants?

Ayanokouji: I still wonder as to how that happened exactly...

Ryuuen: Oh you think I'm the only one capable of dealing with underhanded tactics but ever since your class managed to briefly overtake Class A for an entire semester thanks to a certain someone, that girl started using alternative means! 

Ayanokouji: Whoever could that individual be...

Ryuuen: GEE I WONDER!

Ryuuen glared at Ayanokouji before sighing. 

Ryuuen: Look, monster, i'll beat you someday.

Ayanokouji: *mutters* but not today i supposed-

Ryuuen: But right now, I have a winning strategy against Sakayanagi that I saw in the internet. That's why i invited her here to our warzone of wits! And I'll beat her at her own game...

Ayanokouji: What game would that be?

Ryuuen: CHESS!

Shiina: R-Ryuuen-kun, surely you're not going to listen to Albert's Tactics-

Ryuuen: Hiyori, please, It's not about formally winning in chess, it's about defeating Sakayanagi

Ayanokouji: Albert plays chess?

Ryuuen and Shiina: No.... no he doesn't

Ayanokouji: ....

Twenty minutes later, Sakayanagi arrives with Hashimoto and Kamuro

Sakayanagi: I'm sorry I'm late~

Ryuuen: Where were you? Polishing your cane?

Sakayanagi: Oh Ayanokouji-kun is here too

Ayanokouji: Yo *he says in monotone whilst holding out a peace sign*

Sakayanagi: fufufu getting expressive now, are we. So Ryuuen-kun, shall we do this... match... you're proposing?

Ryuuen: You bet, get ready to call your daddy after I wipe the floor with you. Kukukuku

Sakayanagi: Fufufufu We shall see, Dragon boy

The Chessboard is set up right before their very eyes. As Sakayanagi plays the black pieces, Ryuuen plays the white pieces. Soon they play.

Nanase: Senpai? why were you hiding from Karuizawa-senpai again?

Ayanokouji: Who knows.

Meanwhile with Ryuuen and Sakayanagi

Ryuuen: Are you ready to lose, Sakayanagi?!

Sakayanagi: Of course!

And so the battle rages. Ryuuen moves his pawn to E4 before smirking Sakayanagi sees this as merely the beginning as she advances her pawn to D5, essentially threatening to take out the enemy Pawn. 

Ryuuen: Aha! You made a mistake! 

Sakayanagi: What? But it's just the beginning... What's he up to.

Ryuuen then moves his right knight to F3 and Sakayanagi responds by taking away Ryuuen's pawn and attacking his knight. Ryuuen then moves his knight to G5. Sakayanagi seems to be baffled with what's going on and just moves her knight to protect her pawn.

Ryuuen laughs

Ryuuen: Foolish! You're being predictable Sakayanagi!

Sakayanagi: How so? 

Ryuuen: You will see... You will see Sakayanagi, the true winning gambit of this war of ours! This gambit caused me dearly in points.

Hashimoto, who was watching this unfold notices Ryuuen's patterns.

Hashimoto: NO! IT CAN'T BE!

Kamuro: What's going on...

Hashimoto: Ryuuen's about to pull the forbidden but highly effective gambit known to chess. After this match, Hime will definitely skin him alive!!!

Kamuro: I-is it that bad? to trigger that creepy loli to the point of skinning Class C's leader alive?

Hashimoto: Yes... It's that bad...

Sakayanagi was trying to find Ryuuen's angle from all of this and continues to play. It was at this point, she was forced to move her king by eating Ryuuen's knight which was pinning down both her rook and queen. Ryuuen then moves his bishop to G6 to check Sakayanagi's King

Now that Sakayanagi couldn't retreat her king, All she could do was take Ryuuen's Bishop.

Ryuuen: Kukukuku... KUKUKUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Hiyori: Oh no...

Hashimoto: Oh no!

Kamuro: Oh no?!

Ayanokouji: Oh...no?

Nanase: Oh no???

Sakayanagi: Oh no?

Ryuuen: OH YES! I win now, Sakayanagi! With your final blunder, I will be able to utilize the full power of the Tennison Gambit!

Sakayanagi: I have not heard of- Wait! Hashimoto! Put me down!

Hashimoto: WE MUST GO NOW!!! KAMURO STOP DRINKING AND GET YOUR ASS IN FIFTH GEAR

Kamuro: I wasn't drinking you damned snake!

Nanase: Senpai what's going on!

Ayanokouji: The Tennison gambit... *He then begins explaining as he picks up both Hiyori and Nanase* Is a gambit forbidden by the international chess community due to it's barbaric nature... 

Nanase: I-is it that bad?!

Ayanokouji: We have 10 seconds to get out of here...

Nanase: HUH WHY?

Hiyori: The name itself explains it... They call it the Tennison Gambit but in truth, the true name of it is.

Ryuuen: BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE TENNISON GAMBIT INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MISSILE VARIATION!!!!

It was foretold that the Library of AHNS was hit by a BGM-71 Tow anti-tank missile launched from an M3 Bradley at a military base near the school because Ryuuen wasn't able to afford the RT-2PM-2 Cold Launched three stage solid propellant silo based intercontinental ballistic missile. 

Soon after, the International Chess Community had banned Ryuuen Kakeru from ever competing from a chess match ever again. Class C was reprimanded of the damages and were sent to repair the damages.

Ryuuen was stuck with kitchen duties afterwards till he graduates, which will prove to be the school's worst mistake but that is a story for another time.

Hiyori was so mad at Ryuuen for destroying the library that she refused to talk to him until all the books damaged were accounted for with Ryuuen's private points.

Ayanokouji was soon found by Karuizawa at the fallout of the gambit and proceeded to drag him shopping for clothes during an event sale, thus nullifying his efforts in hiding. Because of this, he socked Ryuuen in the eye. His reasoning 'he was mildly annoyed'

Sakayanagi, at the fallout of the gambit, swore that she will never play chess with Ryuuen ever again.

END OF JOKE CHAPTER

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5.7K 329 9
Suddenly, a normal boy reincarnates as Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. So, what is going to happen? Read to find out!
128K 2.7K 28
You are (Y/N) (L/N), a girl around the age of 18-19. In needs of money, she decides to get a job as a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. No...
251K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
215K 6.7K 27
(Discontinued) Yes, another COTE fanfic, IDK why I do them but, that doesn't matter. Synopsis: A new special exam was announced for the second year...