α΄˜α΄€κœ±κœ±Ιͺᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡Κ€κœ±πŸ’œβœ“(Comp).

By mylovelifeaboutbts

Lovestory of a popular senior and a new comer in the university... Simple and cute Kim Taehyung ✨. Handsome... More

INTRODUCTION..
INTRODUCTION
ν•˜λ‚˜
제 2 μž₯
μ œμ‚Ό
λ„€λ²ˆμ§Έ
λ‹€μ„―
μ—¬μ„―
일곱
μ—¬λŸ
아홉
μ‹­
μ—΄ν•˜λ‚˜
μ—΄ λ‘λ²ˆμ§Έ
HAPPY KOOKIE DAY πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
μ—΄μ…‹
십사
μ—΄ λ‹€μ„―
μ—΄μ—¬μ„―
열일곱
十八
십ꡬ
이십
슀물 λ‘˜
이십 μ‚Ό
μŠ€λ¬Όλ„·
μ΄μ‹­μ˜€
이십 윑
발문
Special Chapter πŸ’œ

이십 일

8.9K 310 16
By mylovelifeaboutbts

Hii lovlies 🌺💜
Hope you guys are doing well 😊☺️
Thanks for reading 💕🙂
And voting ☺️..
Hope you like this chapter 💗💗
___________________________

Now laying on the roof of the car, two lovers are watching the sky full of stars . But it's only Taehyung who's looking up at the moon , because jungkook is looking at his moon who's shining more than the one which is in the sky.

Tae felt Jungkook gaze on him and he turn his face only to see him staring at him with the most soft gaze which if fill with love if he isn't wrong.

" What...!" He says getting shy under Jungkook stare .

" Nothing..." Jungkook replies and move his hand to swirl his hair on tae's forhead.

" We .. we didn't get the chance to talk properly there... So would you start... Or should I do.. Mr Jeon" Taehyung ask with his eyebrow raise and Jungkook found it very hot for some reason.

" Yeah .. well after the divorce scene.. I was actually thinking that maybe.. maybe I could ask you out .." on that Taehyung felt surprise and gesture Jungkook to continue.

" But then I saw that if I didn't make you mine now and take more time.. someone else will, and I can't let that happen.. I can't let you leave with someone who's not me again... I can't tae.." Taehyung felt tears in his eyes remembering the past but he gulp the lump Down pull his body up only to lay his head on Jungkook's chest . Jungkook smiles and hold him by his waist.

" I'm here... with you .. not going to leave again... Jus.. just want you to hold me tightly this time.. will you.." he says in a small voice and Jungkook signs before pulling him face to face.

" I'm going to hold you very close to my heart and going to cherish this live forever... Forever my love..." Taehyung hesitate a minute but then lean to kiss softly on jungkook. Jungkook hold him tightly and start moving his lips against tae's. Taking everything he's giving, the assurance, the love , the promise for forever everything. Both look like a solved puzzle meeting after long time under the sky full of stars.

A sky full of stars ... Where Jungkook is Taehyung Earth and Taehyung is his moon, the most beautiful one.

" I LOVE YOU... MR JEON.." Taehyung giggle and say after pecking Jungkook cheeks.

Jungkook caress his cheeks and pull him another kiss .

" I LOVE YOU, TAE... LOVE YOU SO MUCH .. BABY.." Taehyung laugh looking at his bunny.. who's now shouting his love for him to the world.

" You're my passion tae .. which I never loose .. never forget.. never going to leave.. always a habit of mine which I'll make my passion.. very strong and full of love..." He confessed and Taehyung nods hugging him close.

" You're my that fever koo.. that never get down once... I got it.., my love for you is far from what others do .. it's passionate.. very passionate that I could wait for you... And make you wait for me too..." Jungkook kept looking at the sky holding him close to his heart .

" This is forever right..." Tae hums .

" Yess... This is forever.. I promise.." a new start that's all they both needed, now none can stop their love .

TWO WEEKS LATER..
_________________

Taehyung is humming, looking himself in the mirror as it's his engagement ceremony today . Yes , finally after the day they both confess to each other Jungkook ask him on a date and they spend a lot of time together.

And after whole one week jungkook give him a very cute yet romantic proposal.

No even he thinks of that day bring a blush to his cheeks.

One week before.
___________

" Koo. Atleast tell where are you taking me.." Taehyung said.

Jungkook chuckle and and keep walking with Taehyung in his arms.

Tae is enjoying every moment of it and loving the care and love he's getting from Jungkook.

" It's a surprise babe... Wait for a while yeah .. we are almost there.. love" and this thing, jungkook calling him with these cute Name always leave a blush on his face.

" Hmm." He cutely pouts and keep his head on his chest . As he's blindfolded, he can't see where they are but can hear sound of wind and waves around and maybe he's guessing right .

" So here we are .. ok I'm putting you down... Yeah ." Taehyung nods eagerly waiting to see the surprise.

Jungkook put tae on his feet , and step back to Only back hug him , putting his head on tae's shoulder.

" Ready love ..." Taehyung hums .

Jungkook took the knot of blindfold and unknot it.

Tae took time to open his eyes where as Jungkook is waiting nervously too see his reaction.

Taehyung open his eyes and gasps , a hand itself to his mouth from keeping himself from shouting. Tears gather in his eyes . Jungkook also felt his emotions and hug him more closely.

" Baby ... So what's your answer beautiful..." He ask .

" Ko.. koo. Thi . This..." He can't able to form words.

He turns around and saw another heartwarming sight, there Jungkook on his knee with a very beautiful ring in his hand .

" Ko... I .." he kept looking at him.

Jungkook chuckle and starts "Kim Taehyung, the day when first I... I saw you.. six .. six year .. huh.. I saw you , there in traffic and when I saw an angel looking person it was like I got hit by truck... Like man... Can someone be this gorgeous... This unreal to be real.... Then I.. I've chaised you... But you were in top of your anger... Even our way saying goodbye... Was not that good but.... I had loved you... Still love you ... And want to keep loving you also... So will you give me this chance so that I can , take care of your heart and love you forever tae..." Jungkook waited for Taehyung answer got tackle in a bone crushing hug .

" OF COURSE YOU DUMB BUNNY... TED... YES... I WILL NARRY YOU... MY BUN .. GOD IM DO HAPPY.... I LOVE YOU... LOVE YOU A LOT..." jungkook got up and pick Taehyung up start shouting in happiness swirling tae around.

Both laugh a lot but there's still tears in their eyes... Tears of happiness, tears of meeting again.. tears of their wait coming to an end .. for their new forever start..

" I love you my baby..." Tae stood up on his toes and curl his arms around Jungkook neck to kiss him deeply.

Both forget the world, only know each other touch , warmth .

Jungkook moves his lips softly, full of love and togetherness.

Present time.
__________

" Kim Taehyung... Get ready .. soon.. why it's taking you forever.." a shouting Jimin come inside the room and break Taehyung trains of thought.

Tae glare at him and get back to settle his dress . Looking at the eyeliner if it's ok or not.

" Yeah... Bestie.. looking all hot for Joen huh... Joen going to make you pregnant today only if he sw you like this.." Taehyung face got red and look at his friend who have no filter in his mouth.

" Keep your filthy thought with you Minnie... I'm nervous here .." he says .

Jimin signs and walk towards him to side hug him.

" Why .. everything is ok now.. right, soon you're going to be Mrs Joen..." Jimin teased him again and Taehyung doesn't know how will he face Jungkook with the amount of blush he's having on his face.

" Come on.. let's go . I'm sure your soon to be Jeon... Is eagerly waiting for you there... Ok . And yeah your son also .." yes when Jungkook and Taehyung tell Jungie about them being together, first he didn't get it so Taehyung with so much care asked him if he would like to have him as his another father.

Junghyung after understanding got so happy and hug both of them. Jungkook got very happy to see his son this cheerful for his big day.

But Jungie said something that left Jungkook with a smirk on his face and Taehyung with blush.

" But Jungie will call.. taetae eomma... Bot papa .. cause taetae is shoo pretty... Rlight dada.." Jungkook agrees and Taehyung told Junghyung to call him whatever he's ok with.

The soon to be family of three spend a lot of time together before they set the engagement date and wedding date after one week of engagement. Everyone from their friends to family are exited for this marriage.

" Let's go .. Jimin .. I'm coming Mr Joen.. wait for me.." he smirks looking at himself in mirror.

___________________________

So here's the next chapter..
What you guys are feeling surprise.. yes I know I'm rushing things but it's just going to be an average chapter story..
Few more left..
Please support me and vote 💜💜
Do comment 💗💜
Thanks for reading 💕

Till then take care 😘

Purple you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 15.4K 34
An Arrange Marriage that's what happened between Mr.Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Well they had enough time and choices to say no and call off the m...
39.1K 1.7K 17
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
736K 39.4K 43
"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share the same feelings." the older one says i...
15.9K 719 22
when a rich boy fall in love with a poor girl .....she can't afford her three time mealπŸ₯ΊπŸ’— college love story ❀️ Kim taehyung : _______________ 21 y...