I Wanna Die

By Immi379

Killed by betrayals and disloyalty, Lee yn was someone alive and breathing on the outside, yet dead inside. I... More

Preview
Episode 1 |Mere Silence
Episode 2 |For The Worst
Episode 3 |As You Wish
Episode 4 |What Is She
Episode 5 |Lost The Last
Episode 6 |Already Dead
Episode 7 |She Owes
Episode 8 |Drenched
Episode 9 |Y/n?
Episode 10 |For Her
Episode 11 |One Chance
Episode 12 |Another Misery
Episode 13 |An End To Pain
Episode 14 |Not Even You
Episode 16 |Cut The Chase
Episode 17 |Found Her
Episode 18 |Promise Me
Episode 19 |Danger On The Doorstep
Episode 20 |Caught
Episode 21 |Heal First
Episode 22 |That Day
Episode 23 |Why
Episode 24 |Met
Episode 25 |Let's Talk
Episode 26 |A Glimpse To Past
Episode 27 |Kill Me
Episode 28 |Get Back
Episode 29 |Come Out
Episode 30 |Meet You Never
Episode 31 |Why Me
Episode 32 |Secret Envelopes
Episode 33 |Reunion

Episode 15 |You Won't

715 106 29
By Immi379

(A FEW WEEKS LATER)

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"Even I don't understand, why..... Why can't I hurt her?"

Unconciously moving the knife from the women's abdomen to her thighs, he was blankly staring away at nowhere.

"It's been more than a few weeks that she's been living with me. I thought I wanted her to be healthy, which she looks right now. I thought I wanted her to be beautiful to be a special victim which she is.Then what else do I want?"

A sudden thought came to his mind and he pressured the knife on her thighs making the blood pool out of the large hole made in her skin.

"She keeps trying to hurt herself. Even though I told her not to do it but still."

The pressure on the knife got loosened for a moment and he took it out.

"I need to put her to sleep by adding sleeping pills in her food, otherwise who knows what she'll do with herself at my back."

Taking out the white handkerchief from the briefcase, he cleaned the blooded knife.

His eyes then fell on the dead woman in front of him, laid on the white mattress, with blood spilling out of each and every stabbed part of her body.

There was barely any sight not wounded.

An expression of disappointment appeared on his face as he saw the disheveled corpse. He indeed hated ugly things.

Putting back the knife, he went to the vanity of the room and took out a perfume from the drawer, spraying it on himself.

"She's quite different from me. Isn't she?"

Sitting on the vanity, he looked at the dead women, talking to her as if she could hear him.

"I like killing people and she likes killing herself. I mean I won't even let a wound ever ruin my beauty. And if anybody ever gives me a scar then I'll make sure to make their corpse the ugliest out of all."

His hands went inside the briefcase now, looking for some certain thing.

"But if I talk about her.......", he finally took out the camera."She even looks good with all her scars and wounds.", a bright smile appeared on his face.

"I feel that she's the only girl who can look good with a guy as handsome as me.", he completed, looking at the woman through the camera lens.

"What do you say?", he asked clicking the picture and just then a silly chuckle left his mouth.

"Oops. My bad. You can't."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
TAEHYUNG'S POV
----------۝----------

"You asked for me Hyung?", jungkook inquired marching inside the room.

My head lifted up and pitch black eyes looked at him intently.

"You were assigned a work jungkook."

"Hyung, you know that I've been working on it day and night. Even you have your other men chasing for her. Hyung I don't think we can find her. Why don't you......"

"Shut it!", I stood up from my chair, pacing closer to where he stood watching as he hesitated to make any eye contact.

Sighing, I gestured him to take the seat on the couch before occupying the other one myself

"The more days pass, the more I get restless. If I don't get her then even I don't know what I'll do to this entire country."

Jungkook slightly nodded.

"Why do you exactly want her hyung? You could ask the men to kill her for you. Then why do you want them to give her to you?", he was smart. I knew it.

"Who said I just want to kill her?"

I saw as jungkook's eyes widened making me chuckle as all the wild imaginations I've created for her roamed inside my mind.

"There's lots I want to do to her before I officially send her to hell, the place she originally belongs to.", I extended my hand, pouring out myself a glass of wine.

"H-Hyung......"

"There's a feel inside me. A feeling that burns my heart every single day. My heart burns to ashes every single moment jungkook. You don't even know how excruciating this feels.", I honestly confessed.

I was in pain. The pain I was never earlier familiar to.

"I know Hyung."

I looked at him slightly startled.

"I know how it feels when you feel your own soul start losing your body. It feels like the skin being scratched with metal peelers. When the mind seems to think of nothing but a single particular person. Everything fades to nothing in front of that single individual. The heart aches and the body itches. There's nothing that comes to your sanity. And with each and every passing second, it only gets worse."

Hearing his words my jaw was hanging low in shock. Indeed this is what it feels like.

"How do you know this jungkook?", putting the wine glass on the table, my whole attention averted to him, watching as he weakly smiled.

"You feel it all Hyung, when the heart breaks apart."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(THE NEXT DAY)

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Placing the plates on the breakfast table, his eyes moved to the back on the door of her room.

It's been long, that he's been waiting for her to come downstairs yet still there's no movement by her side.

He felt a sudden rush of anxiety throughout his body as some scary thoughts surrounded him.

He was about to run upstairs when the door to her room opened and she finally appeared in his sight.

A sigh of relief left his mouth as he saw her walking downstairs.

Placing the breakfast on the table, he dragged his chair and settled himself there. She walked closer, looking at him with nothingness.

He waited for a while but she didn't sit, instead kept standing far, looking at him intently.

"Have your breakfast first, I'll kill you after that.", he said unbothered.

This is what he says to her every single day now.

'I'll kill you after the lunch or breakfast or dinner.' Or 'Just eat these snacks and I'll kill you afterwards.' Or 'I'm going out right now, but I'll definitely kill you once I come back.'

It was like he was bribing a kid with its favourite candy. He didn't know that she could also sense things. He didn't understand that her each and every breath hurt her more, each and every moment adding a thorn to her already bleeding heart.

She never said anything to him, after that particular day. She never spoke a word yet she understood everything. She knew that he won't kill her.

He saw as she stood still, right in front of him as his words didn't work this time.

"You won't."

He lifted his head and his eyes fell on her. There was an expression of disbelief on his face, hearing her voice after so long.

"You won't kill me......

Cause you don't want to."

✪✧✧⊹⊰☉⊰⁠⊹✧✧✪

Author's rant:

There are a number of leads in this story. But is there anyone particular that you might be biased to right now?

Because I think your biases might keep changing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 13.9K 30
Jeon Jungkook is dangerous. VERY dangerous. But only the people of America know that, no one in Korea knows about him. When he escapes from jail and...
1.9K 142 19
OBSESSION SERIES This story revolves around a girl name YN who is a university student and wants to achieve her dreams crosses path with a merciless...
80.4K 5.7K 34
[DARK ROMANCE] Choi y/n, someone left alone in the world to thrive on her own, gets clawed in the hands of a devil in search of shelter, leaving her...
106K 5.7K 19
" You're intoxicating. You're like a drug to me. I'm obsessed with you. I'm obsessed with everything about yours. Your body, your soul, your senses...