๐’๐”๐†๐€๐‘๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...

By ddoti0

ddosama and ddot images ( ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐€๐ˆ๐๐’ ๐’๐Œ๐”๐“ ) !! More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ ' ddosama
read please!!
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ' notti osama
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ?. ddosama
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ . notti osama
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ , notti
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ , ddot
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” , ddosama
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• , ddosama
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–, notti osama
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— , ddosama
this is not a update but js look .. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐“๐„๐ , ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–บ
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐ , ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—
๐๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐จ๐จ๐จ๐จ๐จ
๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ..
๐Œ๐„๐’๐Œ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐™๐„ . ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–บ
๐Œ๐„๐’๐Œ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐™๐„ ๐๐“๐Ÿ. ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–บ
๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐—–๐—›๐—˜๐—–๐—ž ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง !!
๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐‹๐€๐“๐„ ! . ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–บ
๐†๐„๐“ ๐Ž๐…๐… ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚ . ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐ˆ๐“ ๐Œ๐„ . ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—’๐—…๐—ˆ

๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„ , ๐—ƒ๐–บ๐—’๐—„๐—…๐—‚๐–ผ๐—„๐—‡

11.6K 163 199
By ddoti0

you took a shower getting ready for your sneaky link tonight with dd. you had been linking up with him for about 2 months. you barely got to see him as much though because his schedule was rarely not busy.

y'all were on the low low too, due to the fact that he was a famous rapper now . and opps  where he had to creep around, with little privacy whatsoever. which is why every single one of your links took place leading into night time .

getting ready took about an hour and a half because he had randomly texted you letting you know he was free for the night. you spent about 30 minutes washing up and listening to music, getting yourself in the mood under the hot water.

𝐲𝐨𝐮 : 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗍 ??

𝐣𝐚𝐲 :   𝗂𝗆𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗍  𝟤𝟧 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗌

" shit lemme hurry up, " you muttered to yourself, knowing that the next 25 minutes would fly by. sitting on the bed you made before getting in the shower, moisturizing your skin with a cocoa butter-scented body cream, and a few spritzes of some soft vanilla-scented perfume.

flying by is what the time did, it felt like a breeze. you were kind of nervous after not seeing him for a few weeks. you looked and smelled good so that was two less things to worry about. but you couldn't help the anxiety that bubbled inside of you

finally, putting on your white satin robe and a thin layer of lipgloss before you heard a ' ding ' coming from your phone. while texting back, your white acrylic nails made tapping sounds at the screen.

𝐣𝐚𝐲: 𝗂𝗆 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝖽𝖺 𝖽𝗈𝗈𝗋

𝐲𝐨𝐮 : 𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 !!

you unlocked the door and stood to the side, allowing him to walk in before closing the door and locking it. the smell of cocoa butter and vanilla hit his senses as soon as he walked through the door. but the scent wasn't strong at all, it was relaxing, and mellow.

" missed you, " you kissed him slowly in hopes of kissing the anxiety away in the process. the kiss was brief but delicious, the lipgloss from your lips rubbed off onto his but not as much though since you had on a little to begin with.

jay smelled like cologne and weed the scent was very soft and not overwhelming, which made everything about him more attractive that the weed wasn't that strong and he knows how to control himself

" missed you too, " he mumbled as he went back in to return the kiss. smiling against his lips before you pulled away. you grabbed his hand leading him upstairs to your room. he followed behind you, giving your ass a grip with a smile.

the room smelt of Victoria secret because of the lit candle that was sitting on the dresser. the candle lit up the fairly dark room like a small spark. it almost did nothing to give light to the room, but it did set the mood.

" you know you coulda text me when you not really busy ... your probably fuckin other girls anyways. " you said

his hand crept up to your throat, holding it with a semi tight grip. you sucked in your bottom lip between your teeth, eyes skimming his irritated expression. he put you in your place every single time and you just never seemed to learn. this is just one of the many things you would say if you got comfortable enough, and he just so happened to make you very comfortable.

" fuck up , " he said looking at your lips and then your eyes, instantly shutting it down, being already fed up with your mouth cause he knew you would've kept going. the first time you did this you could've gone back and forth for hours. but now he didn't let it get past a minute... he's controlling you all the way but are you complaining though?

he began to kiss you. it started smooth and slow but then you felt the pace speed up as it gradually got rough. jay  untied the robe, pulling it off, and letting it fall from your shoulders. you just let him and returned his kiss with contented hums. the robe fell, exposing your brown nipples to the cool air, where they instantly hardened. the kiss filled the room with the sound of your lips smacking.

squeezing your left breast with his other hand before trailing it down to your thigh. he looked you up and down with a smug smile. " you look good pretty girl " he said pulling away from the kiss that had lasted a minute.

he let go of your throat, and you immediately hid your face on his shoulder shyly before lifting back up, " thank you jayy . " your shyness had him surprised the first time you met because you were anything but shy while going at it, at least to him. but he knew your shyness wasn't an act though.

he snuck his hand down to your cwoochie , rubbing your clit with his thumb. you gasped quietly in surprise. subconsciously moving your hips to press against the pad of his thumb harder. with a sigh of pleasure, you wrap your arms around him. kissing his jawline and neck, his full attention on your pussy, rubbing slow, pressured circles on your clit.

" let me go turn on the speaker real quick, " you said before it could escalate and pecked his lips. you hopped up from his lap, the robe falling fully off of you onto the floor. you carelessly left it there and switched on your sex playlist. making sure to put your phone on 'do not disturb' mode.

jay watched you the entire time before it reminded him to take off his shirt and pants, revealing his milky-like pale skin and abs. he was sitting in the middle of the bed now, watching you walk back over. staring at your beautiful curves, the swell of your breasts and ass, the glow of your melanated skin under the dim candlelight, and your pretty face. you quite literally gave him the full package.

you pushed him back on the bed, and your hands rubbed his bulging dick through his boxers with a seductive smile. " I leaned sum new today lemme show you , " you said,

it almost coming out as a mumble. your hands gripped the band of his boxers, dragging them down gently.

he laid back, arms behind his head, breath hitching as his hard dick sprung up. the cool air hit his dick, which was dripping with a light substance of precum, making him suck in a small hiss through his teeth.

you bent down in front of his spread legs while gazing up at him with your ass in the air. you licked a long strip up the length of his cock in response to his single nod asking you to move on. you continued to tease his dick in that manner before using the wetness from your saliva as a lubricant while you slowly jerked him off.

" fuck, " he let out a throaty groan and reached out to grab your hair. your hand with your long acrylic nails wrapped around his dick jerking him off. you looked up at him while going to suck at his delicious blush pink tip, humming in satisfaction as the saltiness of his precum hit your tastebuds.

after suckling on his tip, you slowly went down on his dick while his grip on your hair tightened. his abs flexing up as a reflex from the pleasure.

bobbing your head practically deep-throating him, your mouth and hand putting in the work. saliva coating his dick messily, lips becoming swole-looking after time, dazed look in your eyes, sucking him sloppy... just how it's supposed to be.

" damn mamii, keep going, " he urged you, pushing your head completely down his length. you gripped his thighs tightly as he started fucking your throat. throat tightening as your gag reflex kicked in occasionally, attempting to relax your throat just to inflict pleasure just for him.

tears streamed down your eyes as jay suddenly held your head down, lips meeting the base of his cock, making you tap his thigh repetitively.

he gripped your hair before pulling you up from choking on his dick. you hid your face letting out heavy pants until he decided to move your hands from your face taking a good look at you. honestly, you looked fucked out before he even got the chance to fuck you; spit dribbled messily down your chin, lips wet and swollen, eyes all dazed.

" you were just talking shit... now that you got some dick in front of you, you don't know how to act, " he slapped his brown and pinkish , wet tip up against your cheek. adding to the mess that was evident on your face from giving him the sloppy not even a minute ago. he was truly amused.

you just held out your tongue giving him the free opportunity of slapping his heavy tip up against it. just once more you wrapped your lips around the tip before pulling off with a final pop.

" c'mere, " he waved his hand over to him signaling to straddle him. you crawled up from between his legs hovering over his painfully hardened penny .

he wrapped his hand around your throat before pulling you down to kiss him. tongues swirling around each other messily, breathing heavily into each other's mouth, all while he rubbed his other hand over the surface of your ass.

he pulled away looking into your eyes, scanning your face occasionally. he just laid there admiring the beauty of the messiness of it all, he didn't understand how you still looked beautiful after all this. lips were wet and swollen, neck tainted with light bruises shaped by his fingers, drying tears displayed across your cheeks, and the blaze set alight in your eyes. it just all looked perfect to him.

" you look so pretty foe me . "

" thankuu jay " you said

he grabbed his dick before lining up with your entrance and pushed in fully. you were so in love wit him, you didn't know what left your mouth. but neither did he, the dazed look on his face tells.

you buried your face into his shoulder, mouth agape as he began to bounce you up and down on his dick. you could feel every inch of him, the way his head occasionally pressed on the gummy spot of your walls to the bittersweet thickness of his cock.

he panted heavily into your ear as your pussy hugged his dick, he occasionally let out moans that made a pit of butterflies form in your lower stomach.

" oouu fuck right there, " you whimpered as he began to thrust into you from below. his hard thrusts made your arms falter feeling jelly-like. and the way the tip of his cock kissed your cervix made your breath hitch, thighs shaking around his waist.

tugging your head back by your hair he sucked and kissed hickeys onto your neck marking you his. your neck looked completely fucked up, there was no covering it up.

suddenly his pace slowed, flipping you over onto your back making you let out a squeal of surprise, he needed to see your face. you loved possessiveness, it made your heart melt, god forbid it to be jay .

he set a brutal pace, making you grab a small decorative pillow that sat on your bed. hugging it as you tried to muffle your hoarse but loud moans. sunghoon immediately snatched the pillow, tossing it onto the floor.

" let me hear dat shit , " he whispered from above you, not letting go of his pace. the thin sheen of sweat covering him made him look godlike. you moaned his name repeatedly as if it was a mantra.

you moaned out as he roughly rammed into you .

grabbing the sheets wasn't enough, your knuckles felt weak as you began to see stars. he mumbled a series of cuss words as he felt your phatt ma violently throb around him.

" cum for me ma " . tightening around him feeling the pit in your stomach snap like a rubber band. you squirted all over his abdomen, covering the sheets in your juices. the color of your sheets turning a wet darkness.

the force pushed his dick out in which he soon after reentered you making you tremble from the overstimulation. he rubbed your clit in tight, sharp motions before grinding slowly into you.

eventually, he pulled out and came all over your pussy. cum decorating your clit, slit, and lower belly. you lay there crumbling like a paper ball as you felt the contractions in your body settle down.

jay went to your bathroom grabbed a clean washcloth and wetted it before wiping you clean .

" c'mon shower wit me, pretty girl , " he said pulling your slumped body up as you whined. your legs wrapped around his naked waist and your head resting on his shoulder. ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 2.8K 33
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
793K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
364K 17.7K 79
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
158K 5.6K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...