| The Art Of Chase | KTH ✔️

By eatinsbub

"Stop chasing me." "Stop stopping me." ◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕ Kim Taehyung was living a pretty usual an... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1 :: Him
Chapter 2 :: Her
Chapter 3 :: Deal
Chapter 4 :: Last Hope
Chapter 5 :: The Marriage
Chapter 6 :: Bodyguards
Chapter 7 :: PD
Chapter 8 :: Morning
Chapter 9 :: Breakfast
Chapter 10 :: Money
Chapter 11 :: Pain
Chapter 12 :: Heartbeat
Chapter 13 :: Anger
Chapter 14 :: Beauty
Chapter 15 :: Party
Chapter 16 :: Boss
Chapter 17 :: Kiss
Chapter 18 :: Drunk
Chapter 19 :: Cheater
Chapter 20 :: Sorry
Chapter 21 :: Accident
Chapter 22 :: I am (NOT) fine
Chapter 23 :: The hug
Chapter 24 :: Sneak peak of her past
Chapter 25 :: I don't hate you, I dislike you.
Not an update but an update 🤠👌🏻
Chapter 26 :: Mimicry
Chapter 27 :: Tsundere
Chapter 28 :: Regrets
Chapter 29 :: Leading on
Chapter 30 :: No Tears
Chapter 31 :: Soft touches
Chapter 32 :: Confession
Chapter 33 :: Fear
Chapter 34 :: Worry
Chapter 35 :: Ex??
Part 36 :: Oppa
Part 37 :: Realisation
Part 38 :: One-sided
Part 39 :: I love you
Chapter 40 :: Difficult Love
Chapter 41 :: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42 :: Feelings
Chapter 43 :: Truth Untold
Chapter 44 :: The Betrayal
Chapter 45 :: She is here
Chapter 47 :: Tearful Kisses
Chapter 48 :: The Chase is over?
Chapter 49 :: Seperation and Divorce
Chapter 50 :: Father-in-law
Chapter 51 :: Kidnap
Chapter 52 :: Two Days
Chapter 53 :: Love Only
Chapter 54 :: Again??
Last Chapter :: HEA
Epilogue 1

Chapter 46 :: She Is Crazy

7.4K 699 105
By eatinsbub

"Y...Y/n..."

Her heart which was burning in rage till now, her mind which was plotting against all odds of her enemies till now, her body which was fighting with all its might till now, suddenly felt silent and numb when his voice entered into her ears.

Her eyes twitched to look at him but she knew well that it was not the moment. It was not the moment to look at him and fall weak seeing his condition. She knew that his bruised condition would weaken her and make her burst into tears.

"H-How you..." Soomi stammered, taking a step back and that's when she saw a completely different look of Y/n. Her eyes were filled with so much rage that it could burn her alive. Her body postures were so sharp that it could cut her through and the way she held the gun, right at her, she knew that her end was nearing.

"I will not give up..." Soomi laughed with fear, shaking her head, taking steps back. It was then that a large group of men walked inside that doomed place, from the opposite direction while Jungkook and Yoongi walked from where Y/n entered.

Taehyung's heart started beating when he saw so many people standing against the three of them while Soomi laughed more, throwing her head back, wiping her tears. "If not mine, then not yours too." Soomi chuckled, pointing at Taehyung while looking at Y/n.

Y/n took a deep breath before looking at Taehyung for a couple of seconds. The deep cut on his forehead, bleeding lips and that hand mark on his cheek was quite evident to her but still the way he was looking at her, with so much of fear. She understood.

He wasn't fearing for himself but for her.

Y/n just shook her head a little, both of them conversing through their eyes before she forwarded her hand towards Jungkook who instantly put a bag on her palm. She tied the leather bag around her waist and Jungkook smirked, walking upto Taehyung.

"W-What..." Taehyung looked at Jungkook, confused and again looked back at Y/n when Jungkook put his hands in mid air and lowered it down, murmuring "calm down". Yoongi burnt a cigarette and took a puff, taking a seat on the other corner of the room while the men standing there gave looks of confusion to each other.

"You are willing to die." Soomi gritted her teeths seeing the confidence built up in Y/n as she pulled her gloves properly, looking at them so lowly. "What are you two doing being so relaxed??? Help her dude!!" Taehyung wiggled around his chair but to no avail.

The men pulled out their guns, pointing at her but widened their eyes seeing her aim her sniper rifle at the.

"She has a sniper rifle!!" One of them yelled, immediately backing away while Y/n pulled the trigger, moving back a little but maintained her posture and started showering bullets on the opponents.

A huge commotion started filling inside the room as gunshots noises filled in the air and people started running hither thither only to fall back after being shot.

"SHOOT HER!!" Soomi yelled, pulling her hair seeing her men dying in mass but her yells turned painful when Jungkook shot her on her leg. Taehyung was horrified seeing everything. He wasn't hurt in this chaos as Jungkook has already shifted him behind a boundary wall.

"Jungkook go help her....she will get hurt." Taehyung let out a shrill voice, shuffling the ropes to set himself free, watching Y/n move forward while shooting. "Chill Hyung!!" Jungkook replied, making him angry. "THEN SET ME FREE AT LEAST YOU IDIOT!!" Taehyung couldn't keep calm like Jungkook as he was feeling restless.

What if something happens to her??

Y/n kept on filling bullets from the belt containing magazine that she wore around her waist and continued shooting while Kang's men fell victim to the sniper. Yoongi and Jungkook made sure that no one was able to shoot her from behind while she was leading from the front.

"Stop yelling and save your energy. You don't know Noona. Trust her capabilities." Jungkook smiled, chewing on the gum while occasionally shooting down people. "Of course I don't know her!!" Taehyung couldn't help the sarcasm dripping from his voice but nonetheless his heart never stopped beating fast.

"Y/n!!!" Taehyung yelled when Soomi hit her from behind with a wooden log. She stumbled towards the front but didn't fall down. Her nose scrunched up in pain and she gritted her teeths, bearing it.

"I am taking care of the rest. You handle the b*tch!!" Yoongi jumped in, shooting from his own gun and took the sniper from Y/n. There, Jungkook was handling those who were nearing Taehyung, saving him while here Yoongi was now leading from the front.

Soomi started shaking in fear when Y/n turned towards her. She fell on the ground, groaning in pain as blood streamed down from her leg that was shot. "Hand me over to the police." She slid back as Y/n was taking slow steps towards her.

"You remember I once told you that I will show you your place soon??" Y/n smiled, tilting her head, taking slow steps towards her as Soomi was sliding back, shivering from her cold stares.

"I SAID HAND ME OVER TO THE POLICE- AHHHHHH!!" A loud scream escaped from Soomi's lips when Y/n stepped her feet on her leg where she was shot, as if pushing the bullet further inside.

"SCREAM!! SCREAM MORE YOU BIT*CH!! THIS IS YOUR MOTHERF*CKING PLACE!! AT MY MERCY!!" Y/n yelled too, planting a tight slap on her face, making sure to leave her hand prints on her face. "L-le-leave me.." Soomi cried, her face deforming because of the pain.

"No more left." Yoongi snapped and Jungkook set Taehyung free from the ropes. He stood up immediately, his muscles paining from the strain while he let out a small yelp but still ran towards Y/n.

"Jungkook..." Y/n called and Jungkook immediately nodded, taking out his camera. "Spill the beans." Jungkook says. Taehyung stood still at a distance, looking at Soomi who shook her head. "AHHHHHH" She yelled again when Y/n stepped on her leg further.

"Minho's statement has already been recorded, so if you think that Kang Heok Dwa can be saved then you are mistaken. If you want me to spare your life and hand you over to the police then do your part or else you know better."

"Ta-Taehyung...." Soomi cried, looking at Taehyung for help. He would lie if he said that his heart didn't churn in pain seeing his friend in that condition but he also knew that she didn't deserve an ounce of his friendship.

"DON'T YOU DARE TAKE HIS NAME FROM YOUR FILTHY MOUTH." Y/n yelled, kicking her stomach, making her fall behind and Taehyung looked away while Yoongi and Jungkook enjoyed the show.

"I don't have much time to spare, either you speak or you die." Y/n pulled her up holding her hair from behind and she nodded her head, agreeing to give a statement.

"My u-uncle....Kang Heok Dwa, wa-wanted Kim Woo Bin's position. Always. He was a-after him." Soomi started, hissing in pain while talking as the four of them paid undivided attention towards her.

"H...He hired lots of men to form a group....o-only to attack Mr Kim and hi-his family. Minho was also one of them. He was cunningly set as Taehyung's bodyguard. Getting a hold of Kim Namjoon was difficult as he was closely associated with Mr Kim but Ta-Taehyung..." Soomi gasped for air.

"Taehyung was an easy target as he ha-hated his father." Taehyung clenched his fist tightly, suppressing his anger. He regretted it. He regretted being their easy target. "Uncle wanted to kill Taehyung first to weaken Mr Kim b-but I did-didn't..." Soomi shook her head.

"All the attacks that have happened to Taehyung....was all.... conducted by Kang Heok Dwa o-only..." Soomi spilled everything and Jungkook recorded her statement. "...but Taehyung....I ne-never wanted to hurt you....I l-love you....I love you so much!!" She cried, hiccuping in between while Taehyung looked away in disgust.

Y/n held her anger inside and looked at Taehyung. She walked towards him as he slowly looked at her. His eyes were red as he never stopped shedding tears but his face was tired. She slowly raised her hand, her eyes zoning on his injuries.

"T-This..." She touched the corner of his lips lightly and he hissed in pain, holding her wrist tightly. "S-Soomi..." She mouthed but Taehyung kept quiet, only looking at her, not speaking anything.

A havoc of emotions were running inside his heart and brain and he was confused, angry, frustrated, irritated, infuriated but still in love. So much in love with the lady in front of him, who was looking at him with tear stained face and eyes as if fireballs.

Before Taehyung or anyone else could register anything, Y/n hastily turned back, pulled out her gun and held Soomi by her neck making her forcefully stand up. Soomi widened her eyes in fear and gasped in horror when Y/n inserted the gun inside her mouth.

"Y/n!!" Taehyung immediately ran up to her, holding her arms but Y/n was blinded by rage. "No one hurts him." She took short and quick breaths. "Noona, leave her. Police will handle the rest." Jungkook yelled, panicking a little.

"Y/n-ah...don't break any laws....she will get her punishment." Yoongi spoke calmly but every word fell into deaf ears. "Y/n let her go....let go..." Taehyung tried to separate her from Soomi's frame.

"NO ONE HURTS HIM!!" Y/n yelled again and Soomi widened her eyes as the trigger was pulled. Soomi felt a sharp pain cut through her as the bullet passed from the back of her throat and made its way out from her neck.

Blood splashed all over the wall where she was pinned to by Y/n while Taehyung gasped in pure shock as Soomi's dead body slowly slid down the wall, marking a bloody pathway.

"Y/n, are you fu*king crazy?!?!" Taehyung whispered as she slowly calmed down. "Now we will have to handle the police Noona." Jungkook flicked his tongue, holding the sides of his waist.

"Don't worry." Y/n spoke calmly, turning towards the men. "After giving her statement, Soomi tried to attack me and that's why I killed her. In Self Defence." Y/n chirped, shrugging her shoulders as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Oh yeah? And how is anyone gonna believe that someone injured like her could attack someone absolutely fine like you. You are speaking bullshi-" Jungkook couldn't even complete his statement when they heard another gunshot.

Taehyung and Yoongi widened their eyes when Y/n shot herself on her arm, making sure that the bullet just passed by her arm, ripping off her clothes and skin of that area. "YOU HAVE REALLY GONE CRAZY!!" Taehyung yelled, taking away the gun from her hand and throwing it away.

"Goshh Y/n!!" Yoongi sighed, knowing well why she shot herself while she smiled a bit, falling into her husband's arms. "Is it beli-believable now?" She chuckled in pain, raising her brows at Jungkook.

"You are one heck of a crazy person Noona." Jungkook shook his head, picking up the gun and later calling legal authorities to take care of the rest of the matter while Taehyung looked towards Yoongi for help, seeing Y/n's blood loss.

"She is bleeding a lot.... please....we need to take her to the hospital immediately." Taehyung shed a few more tears. "Don't worry....she is absolutely fine...she knows where to hurt herself to not die." Yoongi chuckled and so did she while falling unconscious bit by bit.

______________________________________

2K + words....damn!! 😅🌚
Do tell me how did you like our action hero - Kim Y/n!! 🥳

Well Well I Know!! I know that it was VERYYYY dramatic 😅 but trust me I like it this way....

ACTION IS MEANT TO BE DRAMATIC 😂😂

Also I believe in supremacy.....like you aren't the one to get injured....you just beat the sh*t out of your opponent 😤

And obviously this can't happen in real life but absolutely can happen in my imaginations 😂😂

SO .....

ENJOYYYYY 🎉

Do give your reviews 🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 10.8K 21
"I hate the ones who are weak and no one can be more weaker than you miss. y/n, so I hate you too" Only you know how strong you were to hide the life...
130K 5.5K 53
A girl , also known as the cold beauty . The one who can capture our heart just by a glance . One of the successful business women in the whole count...
100K 5.1K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...
2.4M 86K 51
"You're his property." • • • "Y/n who's in control!" "ANSWER ME NOW!" "T-t-Taehyung you are" "Yes,that's it princess...LISTEN TO ME!" _____________ ...