Supernatural (Sam Winchester...

By SlinkyDogg

After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in an... More

Prologue: The Winchester Boys And Their Little Friend Too!
We Got Work To Do
Wendigo
Dead In The Water
Phantom Traveler
Bloody Mary
Skin
Hook Man
Bugs
Home
Asylum
Scarecrow
Faith
Route 666
Nightmare
The Benders
Shadow
Hell House
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Provenance
Dead Man's Blood
Salvation
Devil's Trap
In My Time Of Dying
Everybody Loves A Clown
Bloodlust
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
Simon Said
No Exit
The Usual Suspects
Crossroad Blues
Croaton
Hunted
Playthings
Night Shifter
Houses Of The Holey
Heart
Born Under A Bad Sign
Tall Tales
Roadkill
Hollywood Babylon
Folsom Prison Blues
What Is And Should Never Be
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2
How To Girlfriend 101
The Magnificent Seven
The Kids Are Alright
Bad Day At Black Rock
Sin City
Bedtime Stories
Red Sky At Morning
Fresh Blood
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Malleus Maleficarum
Dream A Little Dream For Me
An Asexual Tries To Write Smut
I Love You Like A Cheesy Love Song
Mystery Spot
Jus In Bello
Ghostfacers!
Long-Distance Call
Time Is On My Side
No Rest For The Wicked
4 Months = 40 Years In Hell
Lazarus Rising
Gripped You Tight & Raised You From Perdition
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester
In The Beginning: (Name) Edition
Metamorphosis
Monster Movie
Yellow Fever
It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Wishful Thinking
I know What You Did Last Summer
Heaven And Hell
Family Remains
Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag
After School Special
Sex And Violence
Death Takes A Hoilday
On The Head Of A Pin
It's A Terrible Life
Cubicle Boy & Mail Girl
The Monster At The End Of This Book
Jump The Shark
The Rapture
When The Levee Breaks
Lucifer Raising
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
Sympathy For The Devil
Good God, Y'all
Free To Be You And Me
The End
Fallen Idols
I Believe The Children Are Our Future
The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester
Changing Channels
The Real Ghostbusters
Abandoned All Hope
Sam, Interrupted
I'm (Not) Fine
The Song Remains The Same
My Bloody Valentine
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Dark Side Of The Moon
99 Problems
Point Of No Return
Hammer Of Gods
The Devil You Know
Two Minutes To Midnight
Before You Go
Swan Song
Bring Back What Once Was Mine
Epilogue Part 1: Figuring Out How To Be Normal
Epilogue Part 2: Dean's Happily Ever After
Epilogue Part 3: To New Beginnings
Epilogue Part 4: My Angel
Epilogue Part 5: Laters, Gators
Bonus: The French Mistake
Bonus: Scoobynatural
What If (Name) Was In The Coma Instead
Alternate Confession Scene
Supernatural Memes I Made

Be Careful What You Wish For

2.2K 79 54
By SlinkyDogg

Arriving in Lawrence, I stared out my window as we pulled up in front of the Winchester's house. It definitely looks better in this weird reality, than last time I saw it. Sam parked the rented car at the curb and we got out.

I closed my car door, noticing a Harley Davidson motorcycle that was parked next to the Impala. I shrugged at it and walk over to the trunk as Sam was taking out the luggage. "I got it baby." He said. "Oh uh... okay." I said, frowning in discomfort.

We walk up to the house and enter, being greet by the smell of pie in the air. "Mom?" Sam called out. "I'm in the kitchen. By out in a sec." A voice replied, as Sam sets the luggage on the floor by the stairs.

"Well, well, well..." I heard another voice said. I turn to see the woman that was in the photos back at the apartment. She was wearing a biker jacket with white shirt underneath and jeans, looking to be around Sam's age. "Sam and (Name), it's been a while." She said, coming in from the dining room and smirking at us.

"Hey, (LayceJ25's y/n). It's good to see you." Sam greeted her. "Good to see you, Sam." She said as the two of them hugged. She looks over at me and I stared back at her. "It's nice to see you too, (Name)." She said, pulling away from the hug.

(Just to try and keep things simple, I'm gonna put (RJ's y/n) for Dean's girlfriend.)

"Oh uh... it's always good to see you too... (RJ's y/n)." I said, nervously. (RJ's y/n) gave me a small smile. "C'mere you." She said, pulling me in for a hug. As we hugged I felt something very familiar about her again. I don't know how or why, but there was some weird connection I can't really explain.

"Was that your bike out there?" I asked, pulling away from the hug and pointing behind me with my thumb. "Yeah, it was the last gift my Dad gave to me before he passed away from cancer." (RJ's y/n) replied. "Oh, I'm so sorry." I said.

"Thank you. Believe it or not... it does get better with time. I still miss him like crazy but I need keep moving froward, you know." She said and I nodded. Dean then came up behind (RJ's y/n). "Hey guys." He greeted us, slipping his arm around (RJ's y/n's) waist and pulling her closer.

"Dean." I said, relieved to see him. "Hey." Sam greeted him. "How's law school?" Dean asked Sam, who chuckles, somewhat disapprovingly. "It's fine." He said, then motions to the beer in Dean's hand. "I see you started off Mom's birthday with a bang, as usual." He said, sounding a little judgy.

"Yeah, well. Gotta try to have fun every once in a while." Dean said, taking swig of his beer and walking off with (RJ's y/n). I frown at how distant the two of them seem.

I didn't have much time to dwell on it, cause another person came out to greet us. This time it was Mary Winchester, alive and in the flesh. "Sam." She said, hugging her son, while I stared at her in awe. "Hey Mom." Sam said, hugging her back.

Mary pulled away from the hug, turning to hug me next. "Oh (Name). It's so good to see you." She said. "Uh... yeah." I said, patting her back awkwardly as we hugged.

Mary pulled away from the hug and I stared at her, stunned. "Something wrong, (Name)?" She asked me. "N-no. It's just... you really beautiful." I said. "Well, thank you (Name). You always brighten my day." Mary said, hugging me again.

I slipped away from everyone to sit outside on the front porch, I just needed a break from Sam. It's funny, I've dreamed of us being together and now that's actually happened, it keeps weirding me out.

"Oh so this where you snuck off to." I heard a voice say. I looked over my shoulder, to see (RJ's y/n) coming outside to join me. "I just needed some air." I muttered.

(RJ's y/n) nodded and sat down on the porch next to me. "It gives us a chance to catch up." She said, smirking at me. I smile back at little. "How have you been?" I asked.

"I've been alright. The hospital is a lot of work but I like helping people, so it's always worth it. Though I like to slap that Jerry. I swear that man puts himself on such a high pedestal that I just wanna..." (RJ's y/n) said, making a frustrated face as she strangles the air.

I snigger at this. "Sounds like a piece of work." I said. "You have no idea, but that's a story for another time. How's Stanford?" (RJ's y/n) asked. "Oh uh it's a lot of work. You know, studying, essays, tests, and uh... other college things." I said.

"Hey, while you and Sam are in town, you should come over. I've been trying to get into gaming and I found one that I really like." (RJ's y/n) said. "What's it called?" I asked. "Uncharted, it's a lot like Tomb Raider. It's pretty fun." She replied and I smile. "I'll definitely have to check it out." I said.

I've never met (RJ's y/n) before, but this conversation flowed so naturally. It's like this woman really was an old friend that I could just talk to for hours. ...Maybe even confide in.

"Can you ask you something?" I asked. "Shoot." She replied. "Do you believe something can be too good to be true?" I asked and (RJ's y/n) hums. "Well my first boyfriend was definitely too good to be true." She said, in a teasing tone.

I frown and (RJ's y/n) shrugs. "I guess. Why do you ask?" She asked. "I know this gonna sound strange but... I don't think Sam really likes-likes me." I said. "You mean love?" (RJ's y/n) asked and I looked away, unable to answer. Love is a strong word. I know were engaged and that should mean he loves me but it still doesn't feel right to me.

(RJ's y/n) playfully jabs me in the arm a little hard, yanking me out of my thoughts. I look back at her and rub my arm, slightly grimacing. "You're kidding right? Sam is over the moon about you." She said.

"I just get this feeling in my gut. That it isn't real or right or maybe both. I don't know. It's hard to explain." I said and (RJ's y/n) frowns."You're just getting cold feet. It's okay, it's normal in relationships. Even for someone like you." (RJ's y/n) said, ruffling my hair.

"Cut it out." I said, swatting her hand away playfully and (RJ's y/n) laughs. "When are you guys going to announce engagement anyway? I don't think I can handle keeping it secret for much longer." She said. "Uh... pretty soon I think." I replied.

"Good and don't worry. All these worrying feelings will wash away, just give it time." (RJ's y/n) said, shoulder bumping me. "Yeah, I hope so." I muttered. "You always worry so much." (RJ's y/n) said.

"I can't help it. I just get so scared that I'm screwing everything up somehow and then I panic trying to fix it. But all end up doing is something dumb that I wish I didn't and I get mad at myself for it." I explained, frowning at the ground.

(RJ's y/n) sigh and wrap her arm around me for a side hug. "There, there. It's okay, little Piglet." She said and I lean into her shoulder like a little sister that wants comfort from her big sis.

"Whenever you feel like that just remember... you're doing great. You're not screwing anything up." (RJ's y/n) said and I lifted my head off her shoulder to look at her.

"But what if..." I started to say and (RJ's y/n) covers my mouth to stop me. "Stop. I don't give a damn about what if and you shouldn't either." She said, removing her hand.

"You only live once (Name) and it's better not to live in regrets because of 'what if'. It's just gonna drive you crazy." (RJ's y/n) said and I smiled at her a little. "That pretty good advice." I said, (RJ's y/n) smiles and ruffles my hair again. "Be sure to remember it then." She said and I giggled, swatting away her hand again.

(RJ's y/n) sigh and slaps my knee. "Okay, we need to lighten the mood." She said, reaching into her back pocket to take out a small little purple book. "Ready?" She asked, opening the book and skimming through it for a moment. "It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope. It'll still be stationary." She said.

"What's that?" I asked and (RJ's y/n) gave me a look. "It's the joke book you gave me, remember?" She asked and I nodded. "Oh yeah. Of course." I said. (RJ's y/n) looks down at the book again. "I walked into my sister's room and tripped on a bra... It was a booby trap." She read and I giggled.

"I stayed up all night wondering where the sun went... then it dawned on me." She read next and I laugh. "Aw I get it." I said and she laughs.

"What is the leading cause of divorces in long term marriages? A stale mate." She reads and I groaned. "Too soon?" She asked. "That's awful." I said. "You're awful." She threw back at me and I scoffed.

"A moon rock tastes better than an earthly rock... because it's meteor." She reads and we both laugh. "Oh man, that made me hungry." She said. "Yeah, me too." I said.

"One more?" (RJ's y/n) asked. "Yeah." I replied, smiling. "What did the mermaid wear to her math class?" She asked and I shrugged. "An algae bra." She said and we both laugh. "That's terrible." I muttered.

"Alright, I'm all joked out." (RJ's y/n) said, closing her little book and putting it away. "Dean and I need to head back to get changed for dinner." She said, standing up. I nodded and stood up as well. "I guess we'll see you at the restaurant." I said.

(RJ's y/n) smiles and hugs me. "I really wish you guys would visit more often. It's good having you in town." She said and I frown at this. "Yeah. Me too." I muttered, hugging her back. Do Sam and I not visit that much?

Dean and (RJ's y/n) went back to their place to change. I went upstairs and enter Sam's nursery, that was decked out like typical teenage bedroom. Movie posters on the walls, a bulletin board that was decorated in photos and a Stanford pennon flag.

The shelves were covered in books and soccer trophies. A stereo with a collection of CDs under it, that were neatly organized. An old tv sitting on top of the dresser, and a soccer ball in a corner.

I smile at the decor, getting an idea of what regular teenage Sam's life must have been like. A life without hunting and just normal teenage problems.

I glance up at the ceiling as I walked further into the room, towards my suitcase. I kneel down to open it and took out the dress Sam had packed for me. I stood up and held the black dress to my body, getting a feel of it.

Suddenly I felt two strong around wrap around my waist from behind and I tensed up as Sam lower his head to my shoulder. "Sam! What are you doing here?" I asked and he chuckles. "This is my room." He said.

"Oh it appears it. And what a fine room you have here. Very homey." I said, nervously. "You're acting like you've never been in here before." Sam said. "I'm not! I've definitely been in here at least once." I said.

"I think more than once. Remember? We came back after the movies that one night and the house was empty." Sam said in a low voice. "What's so special about that?" I asked.

Sam chuckles. "You know why." He whispered and he started kissing my neck. I bit my bottom lip as I glance at the bed. Instantly my face felt like it was on fire when I realize what he was talking about! "Oh." I mumbled.

Sam then started nuzzling my neck. "I'm glad that I waited. I couldn't imagine having my first time with anyone else." He said and every muscle in my body tensed up at this.

Sam kiss my head and removed his arms from around me. But that was only thing keeping me up at the moment and as soon as he let me go, I collapsed. "(Name)!" Sam exclaimed, as I hit the floor.

Sam, Mary, and I met up with Dean and (RJ's y/n) at the restaurant. We were guided to our table by the host, where Sam pulls out my chair for me. He smiles at me and I smile back weakly, taking my seat.

Dean copy Sam's action and pulls out a chair for (RJ's y/n). "Aw, how sweet." She teased, sitting down. "What can I say, I'm a gentleman." Dean said, sitting down next to her.

"Oh really? And here I was under the assumption that I was dating a bad boy." (RJ's y/n) said, leaning in towards him. "You get the best of both worlds." Dean said, smirking.

"Actually I think I prefer you in leather."
(RJ's y/n) said, flirtatiously and Dean shudders with pleasure. She playfully sticks her tongue out at him as Dean blushes and rolls his eyes affectionately.

"Wow." I muttered, watching them. I didn't think there was anyone in the world that could match Dean's energy. They really look like the perfect pair.

Later, we got our food and I got served a plate with asparagus spears bound into an upright sheaf. "Wow, that... looks awesome." I muttered. "All right. To Mom." Sam said, raising a glass.

"Happy birthday." He said and everyone raised their glasses as well. "Happy birthday." (RJ's y/n) said. "Thank you." Mary said and we all clink our glasses in a cheer. "To mom." Dean said.

I set my glasses down watching as Dean and (RJ's y/n) kiss. I smiled at them, it's nice seeing Dean so happy with someone. Especially someone like (RJ's y/n).

Sam then lean towards me, with a worry look on his face. "Are you really alright? You've been acting strange since last night." He whispered to me. "Oh I'm... I'm good... y-yeah I'm fine." I replied, forcing up a smiles.

"Okay. What do you say, later we get you a (favorite food)?" He asked and I smiled more sincerely. "Oh yeah that sounds great." I said and Sam laughs. "How did I end up with someone so adorable?" He asked.

"Uh... got lucky I guess?" I replied, nervously and Sam sniggers. "More than lucky." He said and he leans forward to kiss me. When Sam pulled away from the kiss and turns away, I frown feeling sick to my stomach.

"All right. (Name) and I actually have another surprise for Mom's birthday." Sam said to the rest of the table, then turn to me again. "Ah... You wanna tell 'em?" He asked me. "Uh.. They're your family." I said, unsure. "All right." Sam said and Mary look between us, smiling in anticipation. "What? Tell me what?" She asked.

Sam held up my left hand, showing everyone the engagement ring on my finger. Mary laughs happily. "Oh my God! That's so wonderful." She exclaimed, getting up to hug me, I smiled nervously and got up to return the hug.

Sam and (RJ's y/n) got up as well, while Dean stayed sitting and drinking. "Congratulations." (RJ's y/n) said, as she hugged me. I smiled more genuinely with her. "Thank you." I said, hugging her back.

(RJ's y/n) then hugged Sam. "Congratulations." She said to him. "Thank you." He replied. Mary walks over and hugs Sam. "I just wish your dad was here." She said, quietly. "Yeah. Me too." Sam said, sadly.

I look at Dean, who stayed in his seat eating. I frown at him, feeling something not right about this. "(Name), let me see that ring." Mary said, coming over to me again.

"Oh uh..." I muttered, holding out my hand for her to see. Mary smiled at the ring and says something but I ignored her, looking at Dean again, little puzzled at his indifference.

Then I saw over his head the same girl that I saw on campus earlier today, when I was almost hit by a car. Only she looks much filthier this time. I step away from Mary and walks over to her. I pass a lot of people and when I pass the last one, the girl was gone. I turn around and looked at everyone, as they stand or sitting in Dean's case, looking at me confused.

We return to the Winchester house. Mary and (RJ's y/n) were laughing as we enter the house. "So, (Name), what was uh... what was all that back at the restaurant?" Sam asked me. "Ah... I-I thought I saw someone. I'm sure it's nothing." I replied.

"Well, I had a lovely birthday. Thank you. Goodnight." Mary said. "Goodnight." (RJ's y/n) and I said to her. "Night, Mom." Sam and Dean said to her and Mary walked up the stairs to her room.

Sam and Dean glance to each other before going off in different directions, Sam to the living room and Dean to the kitchen. I frown at this and turn to (RJ's y/n). "Is it just me... or are the boys avoiding each other?" I asked.

(RJ's y/n) gave me a confused look. "Uh... yeah. They always do that when their together." She replied. "What?" I asked, confused. "The boys got along fine enough when we were around as kids. But on their own... they don't really mesh well together." (RJ's y/n) explained.

"But it's Sam and Dean. They're brothers. Thick as thieves!" I said. "Well... they really don't have anything in common. There's just nothing to connect them." She said and I frown, troubled by this. "Hey boys." I called out, going into the living room.

"Yeah?" Sam asked, looking at me curious. Dean enters the room, carrying a beer. "Uh... I was thinking we should uh..." I said, trailing off to think of what to say. I look at Dean, locking onto the beer in his hand. "Let's uh... Let's go have a drink or something." I said.

"Yeah, maybe another time." Sam said. "More like with someone else, huh Sam?" Dean asked and he takes a swig of his beer, while Sam glares at him. "Aw come on. Well then let's play cards or watch tv. You know... something all four of us can do together." I said and awkward silence fell over us.

"You ready go, sweetheart?" Dean asked his girlfriend. "Yeah, let me just use the bathroom." (RJ's y/n) replied, turning and headed upstairs. "Dean..." I said, exasperated. "I thought you and (RJ's y/n) were done being peacekeepers." Dean said to me.

"Well we don't really see each other a lot. I just think it be fun if you boys bonded a bit." I said and the boys looked at me, confused. "Why?" Sam asked. "Well... because your brothers." I said. "Because we're brothers?" Sam repeated my words and I nodded. "Well yeah." I said.

"You know, he said something like that when he snaked my ATM card, and when he bailed on my graduation, and when he hooked up with Rachel Nave." Sam explained. "Who?" Dean asked, confused. "Uh, my prom date. On prom night." Sam replied, Dean shrugs and took a swig of his beer.

"Look, I get you want us to be buddy buddy. But Sam and I don't really have anything in common." Dean said to me. I frown at him and (RJ's y/n) appeared next to me. "Let's go." She said to him and Dean nodded, walking towards us.

As he started to brush pass me, I grabbed his arm and stopped him. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Yes you guys do. Yes you do." I said and laughed. "What?" He asked. "Hunting." I exclaimed and Dean looked at me like I was nuts.

"Hunting? I've never been hunting in my life, (Name)." Sam said to me. "Yeah, well, then we should all go do it sometime. I... I think you boys be great at it." I said. Sam, Dean, and (RJ's y/n) continue staring at me like I was out of my mind.

"You sure do know how to pick them, Sam." Dean said to him and he walks towards the door with (RJ's y/n). I watch them both leave, heartbroken. "Okay. What's gotten into you?" Sam asked, walking over to me.

"It's not right." I muttered. "What is?" Sam asked, confused. "You and Dean not getting along..." I said, and I turn to face him. "It's not right Sam." I said, depressed.

Sam smile at me softly and he pulled me in for a hug. "I know you wish things could be different. But our relationship is too broken to fix. Dean and I are just... too different." He said, and I let out heavy sigh, burying my face into his chest.

Later, I sat on the sofa in more comfortable clothing, furrowing my brow, thinking. Sam offered me a (favorite drink). "My favorite. I guess you know me pretty well." I said, taking it. "Well, it's helps I've known you since I was six." He said, taking a seat next to me and throwing his arm over my shoulder.

I frown at the drink in my hand, still not liking this. "You're really starting to worry me, (Name)." Sam said, softly. I sigh and set my drink on the coffee table, turning to him. "Why don't you and Dean get along?" I asked.

"I thought I already explained this." Sam said. "It just... I don't get why he would act like that towards you. That's not Dean." I said and Sam scoffs. "It's the same Dean I've known all my life." He said.

"Yeah but Dean's not an ass. A jerk sure but he loves you and he always puts you first." I said. "Are you sure we're talking about my brother?" Sam asked. "I mean besides you, Dean is one of the most selfless people I know." I said and Sam laughs. "Okay, now I know you're joking." He said.

"I'm not! When I had my first period and Bobby was busy looking into something for the Sheriff, Dean went to the store to get me pads and gave me the talk. He wasn't embarrassed at all about it. Actually he was pretty unlike himself and really sweet. He even got me chocolate to help make me feel better." I explained, smiling at the memory.

"That does sound really nice. But I can't imagine Dean doing any of that." Sam said. "But he did!" I exclaimed. "(Name), he stole your telescope and broke it trying peek in on women changing." Sam said. "Okay, that does sound like something he would do but..." I tried to argue.

"He spill beer on the dress you were gonna wear to your prom and didn't even apologize. We had to walk home at night from the library, because he was busy sleeping with some girl. And he made you drop your Gameboy in the pool when he pushed you in. I can keep going on." Sam said, exasperated.

"I know that all sounds bad but he wouldn't do any of that. He's really a great guy and an amazing brother." I said and Sam rolls his eyes. "He really is, Sam. And you two make a great team." I said. "Baby it's okay. Not every family can be the Brady Bunch." He joked.

"Yeah but you and Dean are way better than Greg and Peter." I said and Sam scoffs. "How? We don't really spend any time together. At least not on our own without you and (RJ's y/n) around. You girls act more like family than we do. Dean and I don't really know each other all that well." He said.

"Maybe I can fix things between you guys." I said. "Baby, you and (RJ's y/n) tried. No matter what we do, you just keep trying. It's just not in your nature to give up on people, is it?" Sam asked, looking at me with a soft smile.

"I know you boys would be great brothers." I said and Sam looks down, shaking his head. "I know Dean has made some mistakes but I'm sure he feels bad about them deep down. It's all in the past now, I don't care about any of them." I said.

Sam looks at me with a sad look. "Not even when he ran over Rumsfeld?" He asked and I felt my heart stop. "What?" I asked.

"He was driving out, wasn't paying attention, and hit him. I yelled at him, Bobby yelled at him, even (RJ's y/n) yelled at him. But you didn't. Even as you were crying, you told him it was okay." Sam explained. I let out a shaky breath, speechless for a moment. "W-well... he didn't mean it. It was an accident." I said.

"He wasn't even sorry. He said it was the mutts fault for running in front of his car in the first place. He was more upset about the blood on the Impala than hitting Rumsfeld or you crying." Sam said. "Yeah but... he really did feel bad about it. I know he did." I said.

Sam sighs and removed his arm from my shoulder so he could cup my face and caress my cheek. "I love that you're so caring. But I really wish you would worried about yourself for a change. You know, your feelings matter just as much everyone else's. You need be taken cared of too." He said and I stared back at him, unsure of what to say to that.

"Well, I'm beat. Ready to turn in?" He asked, removing his hand from my cheek. "You go on ahead. I'll be up in a minute." I said. "Okay. Don't stay up all night playing your game." He said, leaning down to give me a forehead kiss. I smile slightly, watching him get up and walk to the stairs. "I'll try." I muttered.

I stayed sitting on the couch watching TV, I changed the channel to the stock market, Thundercats, and then the new. I saw a land plane and heard a reporter speak. "And today marks the anniversary of the crash of United Britannia Flight 424."

This gets my attention and I leans forward continuing to watch. "Indianapolis residents held a candlelight vigil in memory of the hundred and eight people who lost their lives..." The reporter said, and my eyes widen. "No, no. We stopped that crash." I muttered.

I sat in front of Sam's laptop reading headlines that relate to cases the boys and I solved.
Indianapolis Sun, December 5TH, 2005 - FLIGHT 424 CRASHES, 108 DEAD; Tragedy shocks the nation, as emergency crews continue to search rubble

Nine Children Comatose; ...Mystery illness baffles doctors at Dane County Hospital

Parents mutilated in bed..; ...Brutal double homicide in quiet residential area causes shock

GIRL DROWNS IN HOTEL POOL; Mother devastated after discovering daughter drowned

I caught a glimpse of a passing figure, a woman in white, maybe it's the same woman I've been seeing. I got up to see what it is and open a closet door, seeing several female corpses, hanging.

I heard a sound and turn around to see another woman, with a wound in her head, flickering in front of me. Panting, I look at her shocked, and turned back around to the closet to see nothing out of the ordinary.

I left the Winchester's house and went to the graveyard, standing in front of John's grave. The tombstone read;
JOHN E. WINCHESTER
1954-2006
LOVING HUSBAND & FATHER
REMEMBERED FOREVER

"All of them. Everyone Sam, Dean, and I saved. They're all dead. And there's this woman, that's haunting me. I don't know why. I don't know what the connection is, not yet anyway. It's like my old life is, is coming after me or something. I know this world isn't perfect. No matter how much I try to ignore it, I know this isn't right. I guess if I know that, I should stop stalling huh? Stop dragging my feet and go hunt that Djinn. It put me here, it can put me back. Sam and Dean's happiness for all those people's lives, no contest. Right? That's what you would say, huh? But why? Why is it their job to save these people? Why do they have to be some kind of heroes?" I asked, beginning to cry while I continue to talk.

"What about them, huh? What, your wife's not supposed to live her life, Dean not supposed to have the girl of his dream, Sam not supposed to be safe and happy? Your boys have been through so much. Why do they have to sacrifice everything? Why do they have to suffer so much?" I asked, tearfully.

I pause, feeling overwhelmed. "It's..." My lips tremble and tears ran down my face. "Yeah..." I muttered, wiping the tears on my cheeks. I turn around and walked away.

I return to the Winchester's, accidentally knocking something over in the dark. "Balls." I muttered, hoping no one heard that. I walk over to the China cabinet, looking for the sliver, when I heard foots steps behind me.

I got up, counterattacking the bat that was swung at my head and threw my attacker on the floor, not surprised to see it was Sam. "Whoa, easy, tiger." I said to him. "(Name)?" Sam said, breathing hard.

I smile, a little satisfied with myself that I was able to knock a big guy like Sam on his butt. Even if it was so easy in this fake world. I grab Sam's hand, pulling him up and stood in front of the window with him. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Uh... looking for a beer." I replied, shrugging.

"In the china cabinet?" Sam asked and he goes to turn on the light. With the light on he sees the box of silverware on the floor, open. "That's Mom's silver." He said, confused. "Sam." I muttered.

"What, you... you... your trying to steal my Mom's silver?" He asked, getting angry. "It's not what it looks like. Okay, I didn't have a choice." I replied. "Oh really? Why? What's so damn important you gotta steal from my mother?" Sam asked.

"You want the truth?" I asked. "Yeah, yeah I do." Sam replied. "I owe somebody money." I said and Sam looked at me, confused. "What?" He asked. "A bookie. I lost big on a game, I gotta bring him the cash tonight." I said and Sam gave me a look.

"(Name), I know you. You don't gamble. Dean owing some guy money I can believe, but you. No, that's not you." He said and I frowned. "Yeah well... either way I need borrow a sliver knife. I'm sorry." I said, and Sam looked at me, concerned. "Okay seriously, I'm really starting to worry about you, (Name). What is going on with you?" He asked.

I took in a deep breath, stuffing my hands in my pockets as I exhaled. "I'm sorry everything is so screwed up. You and Dean are happy but you don't get along. I wish so desperately I could fix it. But I gotta do this. People's lives depend on it." I said, turning around to take one of the knifes from the box. "What are you talking about, (Name)?" Sam asked.

"Nothing. Forget it. Just uh..." I said, trailing off as I stared up into his hazel eyes. I felt my heart flutter and I sigh. "Look, I've always been too scared to say this and I'll probably never have the nerve to say it again..." I said, stopping myself. Searching for the right words to truly describe how I feel.

"I love you, Sam. I love you more than there are stars in the sky." I admitted, tears welling up in my eyes. Sam frowns, staring at me.

I walk around him, heading for the door. "(Name)." He said, softly. I stop, turning to face him. "I'll see you, Sammy." I said to him, and I walked out the door, taking one last look at the house and Sam.

I got in our rented car, staring up the engine and sat there for a moment, thinking. Suddenly the passenger door opens and Sam gets in the car. "Get out of the car." I ordered. "I'm going with you." Sam said. "You're just gonna slow me down." I said. "Tough." He replied.

"This is dangerous and you could get hurt." I said, firmly. "Yeah, and so could you, (Name)." Sam said. "Sam..." I said, quietly. "Look, whatever stupid thing you're about to do, you're not doing it alone. And that's that." He said. "Why you doing this?" I asked.

Sam sigh and turn his head to look at me. "Because I love you, (Name)." He said and I gasp softly, feeling my heart leaping in my chest. "You don't know how long I've dream of you saying that." I muttered. "What?" Sam asked, confused. "Nothing." I said, looking away and shifting the gear.

"Dork." I said to him and Sam gave me a confused look. "What are you calling me a dork for?" He asked. "You're supposed to say nerd." I said. "What?" Sam asked. "You... Never mind." I said, driving us away from the Winchester house.

As we drive down a road, Sam looks down on a bag between us and sighs. "What's in the bag?" He asked. "Nothin'." I replied. "Nothin'?" He asked. "Yeah, nothin'." I said. "Fine." Sam said, grabbing the bag and beginning to open it. "You don't wanna do that." I warned him.

"Oh really?" Sam asked, right before he took out a container of blood from the bag. "What the hell is this?" He asked. "Blood." I replied, simply. "Yeah, I can see that it's blood, (Name)! What the hell is it doing in here?!" He asked, upset. "You don't really wanna know." I said.

"No I-I do really wanna know. I really, really, do." Sam stammered. "Yeah, well you're gonna find out sooner or later. I needed a silver knife dipped in lamb's blood." I explained. "You needed a silver knife dipped in lamb's blood, why?" He asked. "Because there's this creature. A Djinn. And I have to hunt it." I said.

"Okay, um... stop the car." Sam said, setting the jar of blood down. "I know how it sounds." I said. "Great. Just... stop the car." Sam said, again. "It's the truth, Sam. All right, there are things out there in the dark. There... there... there are bad things. There are nightmare things. And people have to be saved and if we don't save them, then nobody will." I explained.

"Look, I love you and I wanna help you, all right. I-I really, really do, but you're having some kind of psychotic breakdown, so, I... just..." Sam said. "I wish." I muttered.

Sam picks up his phone and starts dialing a number. I roll down my window, grab Sam's phone, throwing it out, and then roll the window back up. "What the hell was that, (Name)? That was my phone!" Sam yelled. "I'm not going to a rubber room, Sam. And we got work to do." I said.

"What? I was just trying to help you out, (Name). I don't, I don't want you to get yourself hurt." Sam said. "What? You protect me?" I asked. "Yeah!" Sam exclaimed.

"Yeah well... if you were the Sam that I knew then I'd believe you. Why don't you just sit tight and try not to get us both killed." I said, turning on the radio and Mr. Saturday Night Special blares out.

Finally after a long car ride, we arrived at the old factory, I drove up between building and stop the car. I looked over at Sam, seeing he's asleep. I smile at him and reach my hand out, gently shaking him awake. "Where are we?" Sam asked, looking around, confused.

"Well, we're not in Kansas anymore." I said, and chuckles at Sam, when there's no reaction my smile dies. "Illinois." I said. "And you think something's in there?" He asked. "I know it is." I replied.

Sam and I walked into the building, with a flashlight in my hand. "See? There's nothing here, (Name)." Sam said, but I kept walking down the hallway, same way as last time when I got attacked. Sam closely follows behind me.

"Look, my Mom gotta be worried sick about us, (Name). Come on, let-let's just go." He said. I shushed him, when I heard sounds in the distance. "What the hell is that?" Sam asked, finally taking this seriously. "Stay behind me and stay quite." I whispered.

We enter a big room, seeing bodies hanging from the ceiling appearing before us, it's the same bodies I saw in the closet back at the Winchester's. We saw a drained blood bag hanging next to one of the bodies. "What the hell?" Sam muttered, in shocked and horror.

I look further to the right, and saw the woman I've been seeing all through this crazy reality, hanging like the bodies. We approach her and we saw another blood bag next to her, filled with blood. Her eyes are open, but she looks close to dead. "It's her." I whispered.

Sam looks at the bag and at her wrists that are tied, just like the others. She begins to moan and whimper. "(Name), what's going on?" Sam asked, scared. I grab him, shushing him again and pulling him behind cover.

The Djinn came out from behind a wall and walks up behind the woman, who begins sobbing. "Where's my dad? I won't tell..." She said and looks at the Djinn. "Don't." She said and moves her feet away from the Djinn while Sam and I watch. "Where's my dad?" She cried.

The Djinn touches her face. "Sleep." He commanded. Some blue flares go over her cheek as he strokes her, his eyes glow bright blue. "Sleep.... Sleep." He said and her head falls forward, eyes still open and her feet relaxes, falling forward again. The Djinn rests his face against her arms, touching her right arm and breathing heavily, eyes closed.

He then goes for the blood bag, pulls out one straw and puts it to his mouth, drinking her blood. Sam sees this and gags in disgust, I cover his mouth quickly, but the Djinn heard him.

The Djinn turns around right away, his eyes flashing blue and he begins to move towards our hiding place. I quickly and quietly pulled Sam under the stairs, before the Djinn reached our old hiding spots.

Believing no one is here, the Djinn walks up some creaky steps and we look up following his steps. When we heard a door close Sam begins to breathe loudly. "This is real? You're not crazy?" He asked. "She didn't know where she was. She thought she was with her father." I said, thinking out loud.

Sam and I walk up to the woman again. "What if that's what the Djinn does? It doesn't grant you a wish, it just makes you think it has." I muttered. "Look (Name). That thing could come back, all right?" Sam said, but I walked past him in the opposite direction of the woman.

I looks up at a light bulb and it starts to flicker in brighter light. I saw flashes of myself, hanging by my wrists like the woman. I start to gag and had little trouble breathing, when I realize what's going on. "(Name), please." Sam pleaded as I breath heavily.

"What if I'm like her? What if I'm tied up in here some place? What if all this is in my head?" I asked, walking up to the woman. "I mean it could, you know, maybe it gives us some kind of supernatural acid, and then just feeds on us slow." I said.

"No. (Name), that doesn't make sense. Okay?" Sam said, and I continue to ignore him. "What if that's why she keeps appearing to me? She's not a spirit. It's... it's like more and more like I'm catching flashes of reality. You know, like I'm in here somewhere, and I'm... I'm catatonic, and I'm taking all this stuff in but I, but I can't snap out of it." I said.

"Yeah, okay, look. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right. I was wrong. You're not crazy but we...we... we need to get out of here. Fast." Sam said, grabbing my hand and pulling me with him. I pulled my arm loose from Sam, who looks at me and throws his arms out like 'what?'

"I don't think you're real." I muttered, taking a step back. Sam agitated, sucks in a breath. "Baby, you feel that?" He asked, grabbing my arms. "You feel this? I'm real. This is not an acid trip. I'm real, and that thing is gonna come down here and kill us for real. Now, please..." He begged.

"There's one way to be sure." I said, pulling out the silver knife. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?" Sam asked, backing off. "It's an old wives' tale. If you're about to die in a dream, you wake up." I said. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no. That's crazy. All right?" Sam said, frantically.

"Maybe." I said, with a determined look. Sam start walking towards me. "You're gonna kill yourself..." He said. I held out the knife and my other hand to stop him. "Okay." Sam said, backing off again. "Or I'm gonna wake up. One or the other." I said.

"Okay. This isn't a dream, all right. I'm here, with you, now. And you're about to kill yourself, (Name)." Sam said, fearful. "No, I'm pretty sure. Like, 90% sure. But I'm sure enough." I said, turning the knife on myself, taking both my hands to the handle, ready to thrust it into my chest.

"WAIT!" Sam shouted, getting me to stop. Suddenly Dean walks up next to me. Mary appeared on my right side, in the nightgown I saw her spirit in. Behind Sam, (RJ's y/n) appears. "Why'd you have to keep digging? Why couldn't you have left well enough alone? You were happy." Sam said to me as I looked around at everyone.

Dean walked over to me, moving in front of me. "Put the knife down, (Name)." He said. "You're not real. None of it is." I said, shaking my head with tears in my eyes. "It doesn't matter. It's still better than anything we had." Dean replied. "What?" I asked, tearfully.

"It's everything you want. Sammy and I... we're a family again. And you get to be a part of it." Dean said, but I shook my head. "That's not what I wished for. I just wanted you boys to be happy." I said.

"We are happy. And deep down you know, you want to be with us." Dean said and I stared at him. "And that's okay, in here that can be a reality. The boys will never leave you again." (RJ's y/n) said.

"I'll die." I said, my voice breaking. "The Djinn'll... drain the life out of me in a couple of days." I said. "But in here, with us, it'll feel like years. Like a lifetime." Mary said, from where she stood. I looks over at Sam, who half-smiles and nods to me.

Dean steps aside as Sam walk over to stand in front of me. "I promise." Sam said, softly as he takes my chin in his hand, and I looked up at him. "No more pain." He said, stroking my cheek. "Or fear. Just love and comfort. And safety. (Name), stay with us." He said, stroking my other cheek and I lean into his hand, closing my eyes. "Get some rest." He said.

"You don't have to worry about Sam and Dean anymore." (RJ's y/n) said, and I looked at her as she walks over to stand on the other side of Sam. "You get to watch them live a full life." She said.

Sam cups both of my cheeks as he leans in for a long passionate kiss... that still felt wrong to me. I knew this wasn't real. I knew it in my heart this wasn't my Sam kissing me. This love he says he feels for me, wasn't genuine.

As badly as I wanted this, I could never rid myself of the knowing fact that this was all fake. That this Sam only loves me because I wished he could. I didn't want fake love, I want someone to love me for real, all on their own. Without anything interfering or forcing him to love me.

That's not love. That's obsession.

I can't fight the jealousy I feel inside when he's with other women. But no matter what I feel, I'll always want Sam to be happy, even if I could never be with him. I would never want to force him to stay and be with me, if he didn't want to.

Sam pulls away from the kiss to look at me. "We can have a future together. Have our own family. I love you, (Name). Please." He pleaded, and I stared back at him unresponsive.

"Why is it our job to save everyone? Haven't we done enough? I'm begging you." Sam said, stopping to breath in. "Give me the knife." He pleaded. I look at Sam, Dean, and (RJ's y/n) with tears in my eyes for a moment, then I backed away looking at the floor.

I raise my head, looking at Sam, inhaling. "I'm sorry." I whispered. Rejecting this sick fantasy, I took the knife and thrusted into myself and blood immediately comes out of my mouth.

3rd Person P.O.V
"(NAME)! (NAME)!" Sam yelled as he and Dean rush up to (Name), who was hanging from the ceiling like the other woman, eyes open. A blood bag hangs next to her. "(Name)." Dean growled, but she remained unresponsive.

"Oh God. Come on." Sam whispered, shaking her. "Hey. Wake up. Wake up, damn it!" He said, panicking. (Name) grunts a little and her eyes begin to focus on Sam and Dean. "Hey. Hey." Sam said, softly. "Ahh... Sam...? Dean...?" (Name) said, weakly.

Sam sighs in relieved. "Thank God. I thought I lost you for a second." He whispered, brushing some of her hair behind her ear. "You almost did." She muttered as Dean pulls out the tube in her throat. "Oh god." Sam said, breathing heavily.

"Let's get you down." Dean said and Sam reaches up to cut through the rope as (Name) winces over the pain and grunts a little. (Name) see two bright blue eyes next to the boys in the shadows, and the Djinn comes out. "BOYS!" (Name) shouted.

The boys turns around, going to the Djinn with their knifes. The Djinn throws Dean into the wall and goes after Sam, getting him to drop his knife. (Name) tries to pull herself loose, pulling on the rope that Sam had begun cutting.

The Djinn gets the upper hand on Sam, and his holding him by the throat. The Djinn's hand is glowing blue, and he moves it toward Sam's forehead. But Sam struggles, pushing against his wrist and trying to stop him. The Djinn opens his fist and blue light begins to appear around his hand.

When it's hand is almost at Sam's forehead, (Name) thrusts the knife into the back of the Djinn, turns it and the blue light go out of its eyes. The Djinn let's Sam go, who breathes heavily from being strangled.

The Djinn closes its eyes, its head rolls down, and when (Name) pulls out the knife, it falls to the ground dead. Sam looks at her with an amazed expression.

(Name) wasn't looking too good, pale and with red-rimmed eyes. She wobbles for a moment and begins to fall backwards. Sam gasps and leaps froward to catch her. "I gotcha." He whispered, as he gently lays her down, holding her in his arms.

(Name) tries to push him away to get up, but she was so weak that she could barely raised her hands to his chest. "I... I have to... make sure she okay." She said, weakly, looking at the girl.

"Dean." He said, looking over at his brother. Dean nodded and went up to the girl, putting his hand to her neck, feeling for a pulse. A tear rolls down one of woman's cheeks. "She's still alive." Dean announced and he pulls out the tube in her neck and cuts her rope. 

"Gotta get... her to... the hospital." (Name) said, still uselessly attempting to get up but was not making any better progress in her weaken state. "We will, (Name). We're gonna get you girls some help." Sam assured her.

Dean catches the girl as she goes down. "I gotcha. I gotcha. We're gonna get you out of here, okay? I gotcha." He said to the girl, who makes a small wheezing sounds. "She needs... doctor." (Name) said, faintly.

Even though Sam and Dean are here to help both of them, all (Name) can focus on is helping that girl, ignoring her own needs in the situation. Sam looks at her, feeling his heartbreak as (Name) continues mumbling that the girl needs help as if she didn't need to be taken care of too.

(Name's) P.O.V
I laid on the hotel bed, rubbing my face exhausted. Dean sat on the other bed flipping through a magazine, while Sam was on the phone. "Okay, uh, thank you so much for the update. Okay, bye." He hangs up the phone and turn to us.

"That was the hospital. Girl's been stabilized. Good chance she's gonna pull through." He said. "That's good." I said and Sam nodded. "Yeah." He said, pausing for a moment. "How about you? You all right?" He asked me, with a concerned look. "Yeah, I'm alright." I replied.

Dean toss the magazine he was reading aside and scooted to the edge of his bed. "Tell me again about this (RJ's y/n) girl. How hot was she?" He asked, eagerly. "Uh... she was really pretty and awesome. She was also kind of a lot like you in a way. You know, really flirty." I explained.

"A girl after my own heart, huh?" Dean asked, with a wily grin and I scoff. "Yeah... yeah she was pretty great." I said, smiling as I thought back to her. "I kinda wish that was one thing that was real." I muttered.

"Hey maybe she's out there somewhere, waiting for me." Dean said, slapping my knee with a smirk. "Oh yeah, of course." I said, rolling my eyes. "Well, I'm heading out on a beer run. Maybe I'll run into her and make my move." Dean said, getting up and walking to the door, swinging it open.

"(RJ's y/n) sweetheart, look out! Dean is coming for you, baby!" He announced as he pulled the door shut behind him, I smile and shook my head.

Sam smiles at the door before he look at me again, walking over to take a seat on the edge of Dean's bed. "You look tried." He said. "Yeah, I feel it." I said, rubbing my eye.

I clean my throat, dropping my hand on my stomach. "You should have seen it, Sam. Our lives. No offense... but you were such a wussy." I said and Sam chuckles. "So me and Dean didn't get along then, huh?" He asked. "Nah." I replied.

"Yeah... I thought it was supposed to, to be this perfect fantasy." Sam said, questionably. "It wasn't. It was just a wish." I said, sitting up and grimacing cause I still felt a little weak.

Sam stood up slightly to help me, but I held up my hand to stop him and he sat back down. I turn to face him, sitting on the edge of the bed. "I wished that you and Dean, could be happy." I said. "Your wish was for us?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. I wished you guys could have a normal life. Where your mom never died and you never went hunting. You wouldn't have to worry about Yellow-Eyes, psychic powers, or what John told Dean before he died. But you guys just never uh... you know." I explained.

"Yeah. Well, I'm glad we do. And I'm glad you dug yourself out, (Name). Most people wouldn't've had the strength, would have just stayed." Sam said and I scoff. If only he knew the sole reason I didn't want to stay, was because of him.

"Yeah, luckily me. But... your Mom and Jessica were alive. Jessica thought my way of saying goodbye was cute." I said and Sam chuckles softly, as he smiles at me.

"Dean was settle down with a cool biker girl. You were engaged and studying Law. You and Dean were so happy." I said, sadly. "Yeah, but... (Name)... it wasn't real." Sam said.

"I know. Trust me I felt something was wrong the entire time. But even though I knew it was wrong... I be lying if I said a part of me didn't want to stay. I just loved seeing you two so happy and at peace that I..." I admitted, dropping my gaze to the floor.

"It's just ever since we met Yellow-Eyes... all I c... all I can think about is how much this job's cost us.... How much it's cost you and Dean. You've both lost so much. You've... sacrificed so much." I explained.

"But people are alive because of us." Sam reminded me. "I know they are." I muttered. "It's worth it, (Name). It is. It's not fair, and... you know, it hurts like hell, but... it's worth it." He said.

I look at Sam, who gave me a reassuring smile. I look down again, sad and pensively. "You know... I love that about you." Sam suddenly said and I lifted my head to look at him, stunned. "What?" I asked.

"That you're so caring." Sam said and he smiles at me, fondly. I looked at him speechless, feeling myself blushing. "...Thanks." I muttered, smiling back.

(For anyone confused on who LayceJ25 /RJ is, she a real good friend of mine that has a Dean Winchester x Reader fanfic that you can also find on this website. If you haven't checked it out yet I recommend it and the rest of her work. She's kind of the reason why I finally gave Supernatural a watch and why this story even existed in the first place. So go show this wonderful writer some love!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 576 21
Cassandra Winchester...or as she's most preferred as The Forgotten Winchester. She's Sam and Dean's little sister but the thing is, she's forgo...
93.4K 4K 33
i know my girlfriend is a 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 ◦•◦ season 2 - 4 dean winchester x female oc *slow updates* ◦•◦ WARNING ; bloody/gory descriptions, major chara...
43K 1.6K 39
𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙸𝚜 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙻𝚊𝚢 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝙻𝚊𝚢 𝙸𝚝 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙾𝚗 𝙼𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢...
11.7K 724 11
cover it all up with lies i try to laugh about it hiding the tears in my eyes cause 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗖𝗥𝗬 ◦•◦ seasons 3 - ?? *slow updates* ◦•◦ W...