Cats and Mouse

By jezzabelle50

Running away from the MEN that were obsessed and dead set on making me theirs, I forced my feelings for them... More

Book Info
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX

IX

2.1K 60 14
By jezzabelle50

Jezzabelle Jackson

"So what is the owner of the night club I'm currently in doing, offering drinks to a customer after firing the bartender who served her earlier?" I ask quickly after taking a sip from my new drink he offered earlier.

"He's currently taking notice of how the view of the beautiful woman he saw earlier at his bar is now ten times better up close than a far when I was eyeing her across my night club" He answers with a smirk.

Taking his sight in more closely, I was finding him growing finer every time I looked at him. He was like a sexier version of that sexy actor from 365 days. I mean yes he was a fine man but this Italian male specimen in front of me was like the sexier and more polished version of him.

I have nothing against men and having a lot of hair but when it came to my preference in grooming for both myself and my type of men, I did have some dislikes in the hair category. Just like how some men prefer their women fully shaved, I have always disliked men with bald heads. Except for my celebrity crush, Shemar Moore, of course! That man was the sexiest and only man I've ever liked with and without hair on his handsome face.

The actor that portrayed the male lead in 365 days wasn't bald but as much as I prefer ruggedly sexy males, the whole hairy armpits and chest was not it for me. Especially when it came to beards as well. I thought it would be nice to feel the hairs of a man against my face or between my legs but that flew out the window as soon as it felt like a dog or a carpet was all up on me.

I didn't event let coach Brown come near me when he tried to grow his beard out during the middle of this year at summer time. The man was talented with his mouth yes, but his rough hairs against my skin was a big no.

It's not like I like my men to have skin as smooth as a child or anything. I like my men with hair but not too much to the point where I'm gonna feel cactus hairs all over me or something. I'd totally sleep with a man with a beard just as long as it was well kept and wasn't the same size as Santa Claus beard.

Roman, the sexy Italian man in front of me right now, was a smoothly clean cut man. You could tell he was oozing of both money and confidence. Which was great pointers to look out for when searching for a man.

Even though he was probably a millionaire, I did pick up on the type of clothes and jewelry he was wearing. Which was another thing I had learned during my trainings. You can always tell what type of person you're talking to just by their appearance and emotions they put out to the public eye.

Everyone has a mask they put on whether they're out or in their own homes. Some people keep theirs on every second of their life but it all depends on who they're putting it on for. And that's the big part of what my training consisted of for learning how to inspect and know the type of person I'm dealing with.

It's normal for people to have masks they put on in front of the outside world to mask their true emotions but this man in front of me right now, wasn't hiding his true emotions at all.

Before he even told me his name, I had already spotted the clear signs of attraction and interest he had as soon as he was in front of me. It was a normal reaction I'd gotten from men my whole life, but something was different with this one.

At least he was confident and upfront about his attraction and interest in me. Most guys that had the same likings for me in the past were either to shy or to scared to confront me. Whether it was because my brothers were too intimidating or they were to nervous to approach me. Which causes my interest for this sexy Italian and confident male in front of me to pique.

"So what is your move tonight? You gonna flash how much money you got just to get into my panties or are you going to get me drunk enough to get my guard down enough to let you shag me in this sound proof office of yours" I speak up after finishing my 2nd cocktail glass of the night.

"First of all, I would never take advantage of a woman under the influence. Whether you believe it or not but the level of confidence I would have within myself about how I can swoop a woman off her feet would be far to low if I'd have to use that way to actually have a woman sleep with me. Second of all, you've already seen how much money I have just by the size of my club you're in right now. I don't need to flaunt anything or force myself on a woman to woo her. I just have to trust that a woman as beautiful and smart as yourself would be willing to give a kind gentleman like myself a chance" He simply replies with a dashing smile.

"Ha! Kind gentleman? I bet anything, I'm not the first nor will I be the last woman you'll be having in here. I'd be dumb to not really know why this place is sound proofed. Your sweet words don't fool me Mister Morelli. Being a smooth talking, rich and handsome owner of a night club is basically screaming major playboy in itself. And trust me, you aren't anywhere near being the type of man that can handle a smart and beautiful woman as myself"

I scoff out while standing up from his expensive leather couch. I walked towards the large tinted windows on the side of his office which was facing the large crowd of people dancing and drinking around in his night club right below his office. Which we some how managed to navigate into after our conversation in the club booth below, grew overtime.

"And what time of man can handle you, baby girl?"

My body shuddered at how close this sexy night club owner was now standing behind me. I didn't even hear him walk up to me but now his hot breath was flowing right over my bare shoulder.

Deciding to see how far I can push this highly confident male, I turned around without making any distance between the close proximity between us already. Now being face to face, I smirked up at the deliciously sexy male looking straight down at me with a curious glint in his eyes.

"I'm not an easy woman to please,Mr.Morelli. The type of man that can handle is non existent. Im a very picky woman when it comes to being pleased. I don't want to tell a man what he should do to please me. I don't have the time to train and teach a man that doesn't know how to please me to do what he should already know what to do with me"

"You don't have to train or teach me anything. I know how to please a woman. The only thing you have to tell me is your secret desires and you can leave the rest of it up to me"

My body buzzed with excitement while he was speaking. Because as he was talking to me in his delicious Italian accent that can have any woman on her knees, he was moving forward towards me. Making me back up until my back his the large wall to ceiling tinted windows. His big arms coming up to the sides of my head to trap me between his big body and the windows behind me.

"I prefer to be fucked within an inch to my life. I like to be taken against my will and overstimulated until I pass out. I never tap out and I'll never say a safe word. I've never been fucked to the point of having to say stop and even if I do, the man fucking me better keep going because there's nothing more that I truly desire than a man that overstimulates me and fucks me like I was his personal sex toy. I don't give a fuck about being nice when it comes to pleasing me. Take full control of me and don't take no for an answer. It may sound a little fucked up to other but that's just what I like. Whatever you choose to do with that information is up to you. Unless you're willing to do something about it, than I'll just make my way out of-"

Before I could even move out of his reach, I was being lifted into his arms and my lips were shut by his large ones now suffocating mine. I instantly let out a moan as he nudged my legs up around his waist. I didn't even care that the short dress I was in was now bunched around my hips and my lower body was on full display. I was too excited to see if this man was really going to fulfill my secret desires.

To be fucked within an inch of my life.

I let out a snort as Roman pinned me against the large ceiling to floor tinted windows behind me before using both his large hands to rip open my dress straight down the middle.

I've never seen such an animalistic way of taking off my clothes before, but it's honestly hot the way he way he did it to quickly and easily.

• Mature Content ;) •

"Roman" I gasp as his lips wrapped around one of my exposed breasts.

The dress I was wearing earlier was way too tight and revealing, so a bra wasn't an option for me to wear. The only thing I had underneath it was just my black lace thong. And with the way he was grinding against it right now, I'm pretty sure is gonna be the next thing he's going to be ripping off me.

Taking his time with pleasuring both of my now hardened nipples, his large hands reached behind me to plant two heavy slaps on my ass before turning us both away from the window that probably has my body sweat stuck on it now.

Knocking everything off his desk within seconds, I was lifted onto the large glass desk in Romans office. His rough beard tickled my skin as he planted sloppy kisses from my red lips all the way down to my black thong.

Just as I predicted, he used both of his strong hands to rip off my black thong that was actually nothing but a piece of string on me to begin with.

Wasting no time at all, Roman got to work. Feasting on me like his last meal. His experienced tongue and fingers had managed to make me climax faster than I've ever had before. I was quite shocked that he had managed to actually get me off that quickly.

The past few months I've spent with only two men having sex, I've never come undone as quickly or as pleasurably as I did just now with Roman. And it was with just his mouth and fingers alone.

Without warning, Roman and his sexy big arms managed to flip me over as soon as my legs stopped shaking from my speedy orgasm earlier. And just as my aching nipples landed on the warm glass my back was just on, my hips slammed against the edge of the large desk at the feeling of being filled in an instant.

"Fuck!" I shrieked into the now foggy glass desk underneath me.

I knew telling Roman my kinks earlier was gonna rile him up, easily challenging how far he can take me tonight. But what I definitely wasn't expecting was for him to be very gifted and endowed down below.

"You wanna be fucked like a sex toy? Then let's see how long you'll go before you break, baby girl" Roman whispers into my ear.

My jaw dropped and my legs shook as Roman literally banged me against his large glass desk. I was surprised it hadn't already broke by the first powerful thrust.

I couldn't tell if my body was shaking due to the fast paced movements I was getting from behind or because I was literally getting my brains fucked out right now.

Everything from how deep he was to the sexy groans and moans he was releasing in my ear while planting bite marks against my neck was enough to make me cum. And that was exactly what I did.

Without missing a beat, Roman lifted my slumped body off the desk by my waist before continuing to pump into me at the inhuman pace he begun with.

"Fuck!" I shout in bliss when he bent both of my legs against my chest in the air.

I've never been fucked in such a high position and it was causing the knot in my lower belly to repeat its action of pushing me off the edge of another powerful orgasm. And this time Roman's skilled fingers on my throbbing clit front and center of my wide spread legs was gonna make it more powerful than the two before.

"Roman!" I gasp feeling the wind knocked out of me when he suddenly threw my tired body over his shoulder.

When I said I wanted to be used like a sex toy, I didn't think he was going to be lifting and throwing me in all sorts of directions. I mean it was hot but it's a shock to me since it's never been done to me before.

Sure I've had the pleasure of having sex with big guys like the Petrov brothers plus my trainers who were all muscles and stamina, but they've only kept me in one area most of the time we were having sex.

Roman was now taking me on my fourth position of the night and I was already feeling the burn of all the energy of being moved so quickly and efficiently. But just like my crazy libido, I wasn't gonna tap out till I had my fill.

And by the looks of the connected room with a bed in the middle, Roman was now taking me to, the night was just getting started.

My kitty was tired after the four amazing orgasms, but she lit back up in an instant after noticing the leather chains and ropes around the bed Roman was walking us towards. I could already tell by just looking at the darkly lit room and the kinky shenanigans lying around it, that Roman was heavily into BDSM.

I mean I sorta liked the 50 shades of gray series and all, but I've never really thought about getting into having a BDSM kink until right this moment.

With the sight of Roman throwing me onto the soft bed with a smirk, my body buzzed with excitement. Especially when he reached for my ankles to drag me towards the edge of the bed where I spot handcuffs, ropes and chains.

"As much fun as those will be, it'll take to long for me to teach you how to get used to them"

"I'm a fast learner"

"To be able to withstand the use of those, you'll have to be able to submit yourself fully to me. I'm a Dom, baby girl. Unless you're willing to give yourself to me fully in that way, then there's no use of those tonight"

I never got to speak up after that due to his swift movement of him sliding his large body between my legs with his arms caging my head on the pillow behind me on the bed.

I mean, I was still dripping with anticipation the entire time he was talking anyways, considering how sexy he looked right now. He was like sex on legs with his sexy Italian olive skin body on display with the tattoos scattered across his right arm and entire chest. Let's not even mention the large muscles and washboard abs he had on him. Was I fucking a Greek god or something?

"Don't worry you'll still be sore after tonight" He whispers into my ear before slamming himself back in me.

• Mature Content Over :( •

Honestly, I don't remember what happened after that. I just remembered getting fucked in positions I've never even heard of and getting the best orgasms I've ever had. And that was with just one man alone.

Last time I had the best orgasms of my life was when I was fucked by 3 men at the same time. I never thought anyone would ever be able to amount to that time but Roman had proven me wrong in less than 24 hours.

Which was great but also sucked for me because I knew after tonight, we'd never meet again.

As much fun as I did have with him, I had a lifestyle that didn't involve starting relationships with anyone. Even if they did just give me one of the best nights of my life.

"Looks like someone had a great night" Liam says cheerfully as I tried to sneak back into our hotel suite.

"I thought you were asleep. Or at least in someone else's bed after last night at the club" I groan while sitting beside him on the couch he was waiting for me on.

"And miss out on seeing you do the walk of shame? I have my priorities straight, thank you" He says sarcastically with a smirk before I slap his arm.

"Actually I had my share of fun in the club bathroom but when I noticed you were gone afterwards, I came back here to see whether my partner was gonna leave me high and dry or not. But seeing you back all in one piece, I was right to always having high hopes for you" he rambles on with a childish grin.

"Sometimes I feel like you're a child stuck in a grown man's body" I respond, rolling my eyes which resulted in him laughing like a ten year old instead of the 20 year old man he was.

"So how was it?"

"How was what?"

"You know"

"Know what?"

"Don't be a prude! I may be a man but I can still gossip about our sex lives as if I was another one of your female companions"

I couldn't even lie, that response made me double back in laughter on the couch we were on. I had to admit, I was annoyed by Liam many times we were together, but he was still a fun and sometimes to overly nice of a guy to hang out with. I guess that was mainly the reason why I never argued against the fact that he made very well known to everyone around us. Which was that he was my one and only best friend.

"It was alright, I guess"

I admit with a shrug after calming myself down from my laughter that lasted longer due to the straight face Liam had while I was still laughing.

"Seeing as you came here before the sun came up, did something happen after? Do you want me to go beat his ass for kicking you out without at least having the audacity to let you sleep over so he can make some breakfast in the morning or something?!"

I laughed at Liam's self righteousness when it came to how much respect he had for women. It wasn't funny, just to adorable for me to just smile at him like a weirdo.

Even though Liam was known for sleeping around with a bunch of women the whole time I've known him. He was more than just a fuck boy. I knew that because I've grown up having two brothers and three of their best friends who were probably the biggest fuck boys in the world.

My brothers and the Petrov brothers were man whores, everyone in our city and even outside of it, knew that. They slept around with women, left right after and disregarded them as if they were nothing but a piece of meat they managed to succeed having sex with and soon grew tired of right after they were done with the deed.

Liam on the other hand always made sure the women he were with knew beforehand that he had no desires of proceeding with any type of relationship with them after they had their fun. He even went as far as letting them cuddle with him after he cleaned them up and when they awoke, he'd make them breakfast and walk or drive them back to their place right after.

He told me beforehand that the reason why he did that was because his mother had raised him to always respect women. Whether he was just having sex with them or not, he had to treat her the same way he treated his mother. Well minus the sex part of course.

"Actually I left right after he fell asleep. Didn't even tell him my real name. I just got dressed afterwards and left in an Uber" I replied with a yawn.

"Wow! And I thought I was the player between the two of us" He snickers before getting up from the couch.

"You are, I just didn't wanna ruin our mission by making something more than it should be" I retort back tiredly feeling my eyes droop lowly.

My eyes were already dying to close after the very tiring physical activity I had just a few hours ago. It didn't take long for my sore body to slump over on the couch with soft thud.

I was almost fully in a deep slumber till I felt a pair of large arms wrap around my body. As soon as I smelt the familiar old spice cologne scent, I knew who it was now carrying me towards the bedroom I picked when we first walked into this expensive hotel suite.

Liam had a routine of carrying me to bed ever since the first night I let him stay in my bedroom at the training castle. I've told him before that it wasn't his responsibility to do it every time I fell asleep in random places, which unusually for me, I had done many times after we overly trained ourselves while living at the castle. But the Irish man was almost as stubborn as me and made it his mission to always take care of me whether I liked it or not.

So him carrying to one of the many soft beds in the hotel suite we were in was something that didn't surprise me. He was a stubborn gentleman and I got so used to it at this point that I stopped fighting him on it.

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE :) HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS‼️ I MIGHT BE A BIT LATE FOR IT (SINCE CURRENTLY ITS THE 3rd OF JANUARY -_-) BUT HAPPY 2023‼️😊 IM SUPER DUPER SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND UPDATING FOR ALL MY BOOKS LATELY, BUT IM REALLY TRYING TO BALANCE WORK, MY HEALTH, AND MY FAMILY ISSUES RIGHT NOW SO be BARE WITH ME 💔😭🔥 I APPRECIATE ALL THE PATIENCE AND LOVE YOU GUYS HAVE FOR WAITING FOR ME AND I PROMISE ILL TRY TO UPDATE FASTER FOR YOU GUYS‼️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 258 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
160K 2.8K 14
"You think it is over,little wife",Davien asked. My body is still shaking after the rough fucking given by his brothers,Dimitri and Dante. My body is...
16.8K 430 11
They were always together, together through everything like bestfriends, brothers, colleagues, and of course family would. They did dangerous things...
1.8M 80.3K 103
You don't even own a gun, but you still manage to shoot several men in their hearts? What in the world should you do now? It's now your entire respon...