I Wanna Die

By Immi379

Killed by betrayals and disloyalty, Lee yn was someone alive and breathing on the outside, yet dead inside. I... More

Preview
Episode 1 |Mere Silence
Episode 2 |For The Worst
Episode 3 |As You Wish
Episode 4 |What Is She
Episode 5 |Lost The Last
Episode 6 |Already Dead
Episode 7 |She Owes
Episode 8 |Drenched
Episode 9 |Y/n?
Episode 10 |For Her
Episode 11 |One Chance
Episode 12 |Another Misery
Episode 13 |An End To Pain
Episode 15 |You Won't
Episode 16 |Cut The Chase
Episode 17 |Found Her
Episode 18 |Promise Me
Episode 19 |Danger On The Doorstep
Episode 20 |Caught
Episode 21 |Heal First
Episode 22 |That Day
Episode 23 |Why
Episode 24 |Met
Episode 25 |Let's Talk
Episode 26 |A Glimpse To Past
Episode 27 |Kill Me
Episode 28 |Get Back
Episode 29 |Come Out
Episode 30 |Meet You Never
Episode 31 |Why Me
Episode 32 |Secret Envelopes
Episode 33 |Reunion

Episode 14 |Not Even You

686 95 17
By Immi379

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Slowly lifting his head, his eyes fell on the unconscious girl laying next to him.

He was still on the floor with his head resting on the bed.

Moving his stiff body a little, he stood up from the ground.

He was about to leave the room when some ruffling sounds got his attention, making him turn around to look at her now partially opened eyes.

He instantly rushed to sit next to her, gripping her hand in a reassuring hold.

"Blossom!", he called her supposed name, making her slowly turn towards him

"Oh God! You got me worried sick."

Hesitating a moment, he immediately pulled her in his embrace.

This was all new to him.

Hugging someone. Getting worried for someone. And caring for someone.

Everything was new to him.

She was still, not being able to understand the situation. The surroundings were unfamiliar to her and so was the person in front of her.

She pushed him away from her, watching him with uncertainty.

He was startled and a little taken aback by her sudden actions.

"I am jin. The one you are living with. Y-You don't remember?", he asked her standing at some distance. He thought that maybe it's her mind that cannot process things right now. But there was still no response by her side.

"You asked me to murder you. Remember?", he reminded which finally got her attention.

Looking back at him with the very familiar blank look, she finally nodded her head a little.

A smile crept up on his face as she finally recognized him. But it again faded as he realized certain things.

Sitting back besides her, he looked at her with an intense gaze.

"I told you that you can't murder the one I'm assigned to murder.", he took a deep breath before leaning more towards her.

"Yet you did whatever you willed.", he sounded dead serious.

"I am clearly telling it to you now. So you better keep it in your mind.", both hands resting on her sides, he brought his face closer to hers, eyes staring right into hers.

"You will not try anything like this ever again.", he declared.

"I'll be the one to murder you as I promised but before that nobody, nobody can lay a finger on you....

Not even you."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

A group of tall and muscular men in black suddenly barged inside the cafe pulling everyone's attention.

In the mid was the man himself, whose presence withdrew gasps of horror from those who recognized him by one single glance.

Terror and silence settled thick in the air as a few men guarded the exit of the cafe, confining all the people inside.

The workers immediately backed away as they saw him approaching the counter.

His eyes scanned each and every worker, before they finally settled on Nayeon who gulped dry at his intense gaze.

He paced closer to where she stood making her unconsciously back away.

"The owner?", he tilted his head with an arched brow making her frantically nod.

Just when he was about to get any closer to her Eunwoo stood right in between them, blocking his way to Nayeon.

"You can talk to me, sir. What do you want?"

Taehyung's eyes now moved to him, frowning at his audacity of getting into his way. His men were about to step up to get eunwoo but he gestured them to back away with his hand before sharply breathing.

"Fine. I'll ask you then, if you really want it that way.", taking a step closer, he looked right into his eyes before continuing. "But if you won't be able to answer me then....."

"You better be known to the consequences."

Eunwoo nodded to his warning.

"Alright, now go ahead and tell me, where can I find Lee y/n?"

Eunwoo's brows crashed together hearing y/n's name.

"How do you know lee y/n?", he asked rather coldly.

Hearing another man calling y/n's name made Taehyung somewhat agitated. His jaw clenched in fury yet he ground on his teeth, pulling a stretched smile.

"You're suppose to answer, not question back."

The crowd gasped when Taehyung gestured his men who immediately surrounded Eunwoo.

The tension in the atmosphere rose with eunwoo's temper also treading on thin ice now.

Yet taking a deep breath, he decided to act rational.

"She's not been coming to work for long. She's not at her house either. Someone murdered her friend and she is no where to be found since then."

Taehyung's lips curled in a smirk.

Eunwoo was definitely someone close to y/n.

Reason? If someone else would've told Taehyung the same story, they would've probably called her a runaway murderer. But he didn't.

Instead he indirectly defended her.

"Who are you to her?", he further digged.

"I am her colleague.... and friend."

Taehyung hummed in response and turned around to leave.

"If I found that you knew anything but kept it from me then it would be the last lie of your life. And trust me on that."

Eunwoo glared at his back, watching as he finally left the cafe along with his men.

Just as they left, all the people immediately rushed out right after them.

Eunwoo immediately turned to Nayeon who looked terrified.

"Why was he asking for y/n?", Nayeon asked to which eunwoo only shook his head.

But his inner worries has only rised now.

First her grandma died and now Lisa. And on top of that, she was nowhere to be found.

Is she in a trouble? He sighed looking at all the scared workers.

Y/n..... I hope you are safe.

Just please be safe till I find you.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"What are you going to do now? Taehyung is also looking for her himself.", Jimin asked, concerned.

Getting up from his office chair, he walked to the couch, sitting next to Jimin.

Rubbing his temple, he leaned his back over the couch, before letting out a sigh of frustration.

"I can't let him find her. I can't let him harm her anymore like I did."

"Jungkook you already know yourself, if Taehyung aims his target then nobody can stop him from pulling the trigger. Even if it means to sacrifice anything that comes in between.", Jimin warned.

"I was the one who gave her address to him. I again did this to her.", jungkook heaved in remorse. Without knowing, he've once again taken away something really precious from her life.

"You didn't know it was her. So stop blaming yourself okay.", Jimin tried to comfort him but they both knew that what he did was wrong nonetheless.

Taking a deep breath, jungkook took out his phone and started dialling a number.

"I will need to find her Jimin.", he stood up from his place, attaching the phone to his ears as the bells kept ringing.

"I'll get to her before Hyung does."

✪✧✧⊹⊰☉⊰⁠⊹✧✧✪

Author's rant:

Putting a band aid over a stabbing wound doesn't actually make a difference.

And that's what sorry does.

It does nothing ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.7K 35
"I said dont come closer" He grabbed me and pulled me up. "Don't cry, we're gonna keep you here for a while, or should I say, permanently" ...
416K 13.9K 30
Jeon Jungkook is dangerous. VERY dangerous. But only the people of America know that, no one in Korea knows about him. When he escapes from jail and...
1.8K 141 19
OBSESSION SERIES This story revolves around a girl name YN who is a university student and wants to achieve her dreams crosses path with a merciless...
803K 24.4K 76
"In a world of crime and violence, seven ruthless mafia leaders, known for their deadly charm, laid eyes on her" - Y/n, a stunning and naive beauty...