Sundrop and Moondrop oneshots!

By amyyord12

I've been really into security breach lately and I thought these two were adorable, so why not write a book? ... More

Clearing up a few things :)
*-Pt. 1: New Partner-*
*-Pt.2: New Partner-*
*-Pt. 3: New Partner-*
*-Movie Night-*
*-Naptime-*
✨Sun and Moon and their shenanigans✨
*-Flirt-*
*-Childish-*
Ideas?
*-Bonding-*
*-Gentle-*
*-Lazy-*
*-Tangled up-*
*-Nightmare-*
*-My Little Maid-*
Art
*-Not a Child-*
*-Sneaking Out-*
*-My Little Star-*
Headcannon
QUICK TY
*-Stuck-*
*-The Wire-*
*-Punishment-*
*-Spider-*
*-Candy-*
*-A Happy Halloween-*
*-Timeout-*
*-Pt.2: Timeout-*
*-Caught in the Act-*
*-A Little Fun-*
*-Backstage-*
*-Cat-*
*-Midnight Snack-*
More art
YALL.
*-A Stressful Day-*
*-No Touching-*
More and more art
*-Overprotective-*
*-Treat with Care-*
*-Karen-*
✨Sun and Moon and their shenanigans✨
Taking Requests!
*-Bitch of a Gator-*
✨Sun and Moon and their shenanigans✨
*-A Quick One-*
Hi everybody!

*-Date Night-*

2.3K 25 30
By amyyord12

☀️Sun POV☀️
I was sitting down on the edge of the balcony, swinging my legs rhythmically. It was our day off and Moon was still asleep, so I didn't have much to do. I overheard a conversation that him and Chica we're having yesterday.

Flashback
I was swimming around in the ballpit. I noticed Moon in the distance by the doors, he looked like he was talking to someone. I crawled out of the ballpit and walked over to him just to get a closer look.

I kept a safe distance so that way he wouldn't be able to see me. I realized that he was talking to Chica.

"So, do you think it's a good idea?" I heard Moon say. What idea? "Yes, you idiot. I told you many times." Chica responded. There was a short pause until I heard Moon clear his throat.

"Ok then. You guys have everything, right?" Chica groaned then chuckled a bit. "Yep. Trust me, he will love it." Who's he? Who are they talking about?

"See you then." She said, waving and walking away. Moon shut the doors then turned around. I panicked a bit, not wanting to seem nosey. I rushed back over to the ballpit.

End of flashback
I feel so confused. I wonder what they were talking about. I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me jump a bit. I glanced behind me and saw Moon. I smiled at the sight of him.

"Morning!" I greeted. Moon gave a hum that sounded like 'morning.'

He sat down behind me, wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling me onto his lap. I placed my hand on his cheek and gave him a kiss on the forehead. I let him cuddle me for a little while, quietly humming along to the daycare theme.

Eventually, though, I got a bit bored. I looked over at Moon. "Moony, can I get up please?" He opened his eyes slightly. He nodded and let go of me, letting me stand up.

I walked inside of our room, closing the curtain behind me. I glanced around, thinking of things to do. I guess I could draw. I walked over to the small desk, opening a drawer and pulling out a piece of paper. I picked up a colored pencil and began to doodle.

3rd person POV
Moon was just sitting on the edge of the balcony, tired as hell. He heard a loud knocking on the door, making him jolt. He stood up and attached the wire to his back, flying down. He landed infront the doors. He opened them and saw Chica holding a cardboard box. "Hey! Here's the clothes." Chica said.

It took Moon a second to process, then he finally remembered. "Ah. Thank you." He took it from her.

"Wait, what time is it?" He asked. Chica blinked. "It's twelve. It's in an hour, ya know." She said, showing no expression whatsoever.

Moon's eyes widened slightly. "Right, right." Chica smiled at him then walked away. Moon shut the doors and quickly flew up to their room. Before walking inside, he peeked through the curtains. He saw Sun, sitting on the floor, back facing him. It seemed like he had been drawing.

Moon walked inside, placing the box down on the bed. Sun must have heard him. He turned around and glanced at Moon, then the box. "What's that?" Sun asked with a smile, pointing at the box.

Moon started to unfold the loose pieces of cardboard. "Come over here." Sun stood up and walked over to Moon, standing besides him and peeking over his shoulder.

"Starlight, I want to treat you with something." Moon began. Sun looked at him, taking his attention off of the box. Moon placed his hands on both sides of Sun's waist, stepping closer to him. "That's why I'm taking you out tonight."

Sun's eyes lit up. He cupped Moon's face with his hands and smiled. "Really?" He said, trying to hold back his excitement.

Moon nodded and gave Sun a soft peck on the lips. "We have an hour to get ready, so I would be putting on the suit if I were you." Sun seemed a bit surprised. He walked over to the box, peeking inside of it.

There laid two black folded suits. He gasped. Moon pulled them out, setting them onto the bed. They began to get changed together.

Sun was struggling with the bow tie, so Moon did it for him. He gave him a kiss on the forehead when done. Sun looked into the mirror, admiring the piece of clothing. He attacked Moon with hugs and kisses.

Time skip
Moon was taking him to a so-called party. It was a private one, a one the glamrocks made just for them. It wasn't anything too fancy, a decent sized room with a few small decorated tables, an area with bean bags to relax in. Of course, there was music, drinks, food.

Yes, the glamrocks were going to be there, too, since they basically set up the entire thing. It was built underground in an area no one used, so they decided to put it to use.

Sun and Moon reached the entrance. Moon took Sun's hand in his and walked inside. Sun glanced around, mouth slightly open in fascination. They walked a bit further. He noticed the glamrocks, and Freddy had came with Gregory as well. He waved to all of them.

Sun glanced up at Moon with small, happy tears in his eyes. "This is so much. ." Moon giggled a bit. He wiped Sun's tears away with his thumb. "Aw, Sunny."

Sun and Moon were sitting at a table together, holding each other's hands. Sun watched Gregory in the distance. He was forcing Freddy to have a dance battle with him, which was sorta entertaining. Soft music had been playing. It was pretty soothing to Sun.

He rested his head down on Moon's shoulder. Moon glanced down at him and smiled. After a minute or so, Moon gently lifted Sun's head off of his shoulder so he could get up.

Sun seemed to be a bit confused. Moon grabbed his hand and pulled him out of his seat. He intertwined his fingers with Sun, his other hand on his waist. "Dance with me." Moon said, looking down at Sun with a soft smile.

Sun glanced around, oddly nervous. Moon walked him over to a spot further away from everyone. He gave Sun a peck on the lips. They began to slow dance together, Moon mainly guiding Sun.

Roxy and Chica watched in the distance. "Gay gay gay homosexual gay." Roxy said, grinning. Chica nudged her shoulder. "Shush."

Short time skip
Sun and Moon would sit down on the same bean bag. Sun had gotten a drink. He had never drank alcohol before, but there's always a first for everything. It didn't taste too bad, it was a bit bitter but he continued to drink it anyway.

Roxy and Chica sat on the other bean bag, Gregory getting his own lil bean bag to himself, and Freddy and Monty sitting on the floor. They all chatted for awhile about random topics, a few laughs here and there.

Roxy suggested that they should play truth or dare. Everyone agreed, since it seemed like a pretty good idea. Everyone who was sitting on the bean bags moved down to the floor. Except for Gregory, who was still sitting in his throne. Monty decided to go first. "Alright, uh, Roxanne. Truth or dare?"

Roxy glanced over at him. "Truth." She said. There was a short pause. "Ok, do you like Chica?" Monty said, resting his arm on his leg.

Roxy looked off to the side. She seemed to be in deep thought. She hummed a giggle. "Well, I mean. . ." She said, looking over at Chica. Gregory grabbed the tip of his sunglasses, tilting them down and raising an eyebrow. Freddy cleared his throat loudly. Roxy laughed. They continued with the game.

After an hour or so, it wasn't that long until Sun had gotten drunk. He had been acting very clingy, which Moon honestly found adorable. "Moonnyyy!" Sun said, making Moon look down at him. Moon wrapped an arm around him, pulling him close.

"Yes?" Sun reached upward. "I want kiissesssssss. . ." He said, making a smooching sound with his lips and slurring his words. "Not now." Moon said, using a quieter tone. Sun frowned.

"Aww whyyy. . ?" He whined. "I'll give you some later, ok?" Sun groaned, looking down. Moon rested Sun's head down on his chest.

He softly caressed his back. Sun yawned, rubbing the corner of his eye with his fist. Moon glanced over at Chica, who was lip syncing 'he's so cute.' Moon nodded and brought his attention back to Sun. "I'm tireedd. ." Sun said, cuddling up to Moon.

Moon picked him up and set him on his lap, holding him like a baby. "Go to sleep, starlight." He whispered. Sun planned on doing so. He closed his eyes and held onto Moon, slowly drifting off to sleep. Moon stayed for a bit longer. Everyone respected the fact Sun was sleeping and talked in a quieter tone of voice.

After awhile, he decided to head back to the daycare. He stood up with Sun in his arms. He waved goodbye to everyone, not wanting to wake Sun up. He began to head towards the daycare.

Once he got there, the lights were already off. He checked the time. It was later than he thought it was. 4am.

He connected the wire to his back and slowly flew up to their room. He landed on the balcony then walked inside, shutting the curtain behind him. He laid Sun down, pulling the covers over him. Moon changed out of his suit before going to bed.

He laid down with Sun, wrapping his arms around him and holding him close. He placed a kiss on his forehead then began to go into sleep mode.

1670 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 267 28
(PLEASE BE OLD ENOUGH TO READ THESE) Sun & Moon Sb And SaMs stuff. (BOOK GOING ON A PAUSE)
2.7K 143 24
A sun and moon xreader fan fiction where moon isn't a total pervert and only has bad intentions?! The reader with be portrayed as gender neutral so p...
36.5K 597 58
Hey everyone, I'm just someone that ships sun x moon even tho I was in denial about it for months but now I'm not so I'm writing fanfiction about them
17.9K 421 16
⚠️⚠️DISCONTINUED BOOK⚠️⚠️ Not finished Sticking a little bit to the game story (security breach) then going on to ahem my story with y'all' Warning ⚠...