Son of a God

By RyanBisesti

The worlds of Earth and Teyvat may be separated by being in two different dimensions, contain different power... More

The Lapis Family and friends
More friends
To Be Reunited
Reminiscing

THIS. IS. HALLOWEEN

181 3 10
By RyanBisesti

A little short non-canon Halloween special

Liyue - Izuku's place

"TONIGHT, WE PARTY HARD BITCHES" Beidou and Izuku screamed at the top of their lungs before the two chugged down some osmanthus wine. Tonight was halloween night and Izuku and Bakugou decided to throw a Halloween party. The two had sent invites to the people they know and had asked them to also brings friends as well. The only requirement was to be in a halloween costume of their choosing for access.

(keep in mind your gonna have to use your imagination when it comes to these costumes as I'm 95% sure they don't exist. I'm also probably not gonna cover everyone in class 1A, 1B and genshin but I will put down the ones I can.)

"The sun has barely even set and the two ALREADY started drinking?" Keqing asked, wearing her costume of Blake Belladona from RWBY. She had a hard time with her costume so she asked Bakugou for help and he gave Blake as a suggestion.

"Well what can you expect, its been a while since we've thrown a Halloween party." Ganyu spoke wearing her costume of Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill. Izuku and her wanted to wear a duo pair of costumes so they went as Esdeath and Tatsumi. Izuku is wearing the Incursio armor, minus the helmet right now.

Beidou is dressed as Captain Himeko Murata (Vermillion Knight version) with Ningguang going as the Herrscher of the Void (just the dress, no fancy floating lances sadly), something people with context got a kick out of.

Bakugou walked next to the two, his costume being that . "No shit, the damn nerds gonna be hammered before the others even arrive." Bakugou looked around the room to see the rest of class 1A and 1B in costumes of their won, many of them having costumes themed around their quirks. Some others meanwhile dressed as either fictional or, in rarer cases, pro-heroes they were fans of or knew.

Aizawa was dressed as a cat, no surprise there.

Shoji was an octopus who was standing next to Tokoyami who was dressed as Dio Brando from JoJo with Dark Shadow acting as his stand, ZA WARUDO.

Mina was a xenomorph with Kirishima going as the predator as requested by Mina.

Uraraka went as the space hero 13, kinda obvious given her love for the space themed hero.

Todoroki and Momo were talking with Xiao over in another part of the party. The ice and fire quirk user was dressed as Prince Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender, a recommendation from several members of the class due to him not having a good grasp on the concept of Halloween given his childhood. Momo went Katara from A:TLA, something Izuku recommended on the fly due to Momo's original costume, , not working out as intended.

Xiao went as the fire hashira, Rengoku, Xiao's favorite character in the entire Demon Slayer franchise.  His love for Rengoku is so ridiculous it might outweight Izuku's love and adoration of All-Might or Ganyu's adoration of Morax.

Sen Kaibara went as Simon the Digger from Gurren Lagann with Tsuburaba going as Kyle Rayner from DC. Both were fans of Gurren and both wanted to be Simon but there could be only one. Unfortunately Tsuburaba lost that match however Bakugou gave him the alternative of going as Kyle Rayner given how similar his quirk is to a green lantern ring as he can make constructs out of thin air.

Sero was dressed as spider-man, surprising no-one. What did surprise people was Toru going as Spider-Gwen/Gwen Stacy, another spider person. Izuku mentally noted that possible ship for another time.

Ojiro went as Chuck Norris with Koda acting as Aquamam.

There were a couple of pokemon themed costumes. Denki went as pikachu, a somewhat obvious choice. Tsuyu was dressed in clothing to match the frog-ninja pokemon, Greninja. Kamakiri of class 1B went as Scyther. Shishida went dressed as a Slaking. Yanfei, for some reason, going as a Delphox (why Izuku had no idea but hey her choice).

Tetsutetsu went dressed as Senator Armstrong, something that Izuku's gonna get laugh about later when his aunt arrives.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* a noise was heard at the door with Izuku immediately running over to get it. As Izuku opened the door, we was immediatly tackled by a woman with purple hair and an eyepatch. "SUPRISE" Ei/Raiden SHogun, Yae Miko, Kazuha, Itto, Kujou Sara, Ayaka, Ayato, Thoma, Shinobu and Yoimiya were all standing in front of the door, each on in a different costume. Ei immediatly latched onto her dear nephew.

Ei was wearing a costume to match that of Raiden from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Kazuha was, funnily enough, dressed as Jetstream Sam from the same game. Izuku internally got a kick out of the dynamic and had asked the two to dress as that for the party, neither of them having any idea as to why Izuku chose them specifically for those costumes.

Miko was dressed up as Yae Sakura from Honkai Impact, something the fox-demon got a kick out of given their similar names.

Itto and Shinobu went as characters from "Demon Slayer" with Itto being Tengen Uzui and Shinobu being Shinobu Kocho (butterfly chick with poison sword who chased Nezuko).

Ayato and Ayaka went in a sibling costume duo with the two of them being Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch respectively. Thoma was also themed similarly as he was dressed as Vision. (MCU not the comics). Izuku was gonna suggest the three of them go as Winter and Weiss Schnee as well as their butler, Clein, from RWBY but the three of them had already chosen their costumes before Izuku got there.

Yoimiya went dressed as Cinder Fall, her volume 1-3 version, who was another RWBY character. Bakugou was a bit confused as to why she'd go as a villainous character for halloween but Yoimiya's gonna Yoimiya --if that even makes sense-- and Bakguou's just gonna have to accept that (that and I knew of no other character that wielded fire AND used a bow, Hawkeye's new sidekick was an option but I scrapped it).

Sara was the last one and, since she had no idea what Halloween even was, Izuku helped her out with her costume. In the end, Izuku had Kujou Sara dress as Satsuki Kiryuin from Kill La Kill, specifically the version that isn't half naked.

"I'm happy to see that you all showed up to the party, c'mon in and lets party." Ei let her nephew down as those from Inazuma entered into the household. They entered the household and were quickly greeted by the others inside.

Kazuha approached the god in training "thanks again for your costume suggestion Izuku, it really helped in the end."

"NAH don't mention it Kazi-boi."

"Though I have to ask, why is your aunt in a similar costume to my own?" Kazuha gestured to Ei who was busy talking with Morax and Miko.

"Your character, Jetstream Sam, is from the same series as my aunt, who is dressed as Raiden. Tetsutetsu is also dressed as a character from the same series, Senator Armstrong. Raiden and Sam are rivals with Sam having matched Raiden on a previous occasion." Izuku turned to the canadian-themed samurai " Figured it be funny to do it, just try not to break my house down in a fight plz". Kazuha nodded as he went over to chat with Beidou and Ningguang. Izuku heard another knock at the door and went to open it, only to be---

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light" Rosaria in a costume of Jessie from pokemon

"Surrender now or prepare to fight, fight, fight" Kaeya in a costume of James from pokemon

"MEOWTH that's right" and Diona dressed as Meowth from pokemon

Izuku was silent for a moment before he burst out laughing, gaining smiles from all three of the cryo users in front of him. Kaeya slapped Rosaria's arm "see, I told you someone would find it hilarious."

Izuku's attention cause Bakugou to show up who also quickly started chuckling himself "I'm surprised a goth lord like yourself went with a gag character Rosaria, could've sworn you would go as something like batgirl."

"I would but Kaeya insisted the three of use do matching set hence the current costume."

Izuku quickly stopped his fit of laughter before speaking. "Glad you also practiced the intro as well. Your costumes are hilarious given the fact that several of the students in 1A and 1B are pokemon."

"oh really" Kaeya and Rosaria looked at one another before the cavalry captained smiled slasher smile with Rosaria raising an eyebrow.

Kaeya immediately put Diona on his shoulders "away we go gang, glorious pokemon await team rocket". The two boys moved out of the way as the two ran inside with Rosaria in toe.

"Glad to see those three enjoying themselves" Izuku turned to see Mitsuki as Black Canary, Masaru as Green Arrow, Diluc as Batman and Jean as Wonder Woman. Bakugou went up to his parents before wrapping them in a hug.

Izuku also noticed the few people behind them, those being Venti, Razor, Bennett, Noelle, Mona, Albedo, Klee, Sucrose and Fischl.

Razor went as Jotaro Kujo and Fischl went as Giorno Giovanna from Jojo.

Venti was dressed as a vampire.

Noelle went as Astoria Pendragon (Saber) Fate/Grand Order series. Fitting given her personality.

Mona's costumes was just her normal attire with more Halloween impaired colors (which Izuku payed for given she's fucking broke).

Albedo, needing help from Sucrose and Klee due to not understanding the holiday, went as the mad scientist from Beast Wars, Taratulas. Sucrose wasn't to far being being dressed as Black Arachnia, also from Beast Wars.

Klee was dressed as grand master Jean herself, something that just melted Izuku's heart. It was probably also a jab at Jean given you were meant to dress as something scary.

Bennett didn't have a costume, most likely getting stricken by bad luck before the party. Izuku walked up to the unlucky adventurer "bad luck struck again huh?"

"Yeah and there were no stores in town with costumes in my size. I simply went with my adventuring gear for today."

Izuku put a hand in the boys shoulder "there always next year Bennett"

Bakugou looked around to noticed a certain someone was missing. "Where's she who shall not be named?" Izuku felt a chill roll down his spine.

"She (Lisa) wanted to stay behind back in Mondstadt as she still has some things to take care of. Not to mention we can't exactly leave the place unattended."

Izuku looked over at Diluc chuckled "real subtle with the costume choice Diluc."

Diluc just gave him his signature death glare. Jean grabbed his hand "c'mon Diluc, lets just enjoy the night, okay?" Diluc sighed before the two walked into the party with the Bakugou family in tow. Izuku walked back in to see........well.........

"UZUI IS THE BEST HASHIRA""RENGOKU IS BETTER YOU PEA BRAINED ONI""SHINOBU IS BETTER YOU UNCULTURED INGRATES". All three of the hashira themed people in the room were all bickering over who was the better Hashira. He then looked over to see Razor walking over to Tokoyami.

"Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away your coming straight at me."

"I can't beat the shit outta you without getting closer"

"Oh ho, then come as close as your like." Tokoyami began to move forward before the two summons their stands behind them.

"Man I'm am so glad I turned to witness that". Izuku thought to himself. He looked over to see his aunt, Tetstutetsu, Kazuha and a few others goofing off as well.

"Why won't you die"

Tetsutetsu turned his right arm to steel "Nanomachines son, they harden in response to physical trauma. You can't hurt me Shogun." Raiden punch him in the chest once, not phasing him in the slightest, before going into a full on barrage of punches.

"Well........ Should've seen that coming" Izuku sighed as he heard a third knock at the door. He opened it and was jump scared by a ghost showing up out of nowhere. Hu-Tao had shown up and had gotten dressed as the grimm reaper.

"Why am I not surprised your a grimm reaper Hu-Tao." Izuku sighed before letting the funeral parlor leader in. He then noticed that Childe was behind her, dressed as Archer who was also from Fate/Grand Order.

Baizhu, dressed as Dr. Frankenstein and little Qiqi dressed as Frankenstein's monster were also behind him.

"I see you took my advice."

"No kidding, this dudes awesome. I wish he was real, would LOVE to have him as a sparing partner."

Izuku simply chuckled at the antics of the harbinger before following him in. Suddenly a noise was heard from up above before something crashed down into the ground below. Everyone turned to see a man with Eri on his shoulders.

"I AM THE STORM DRAGON VELDORA TEMPEST. ALL WHO DEFY ME SHALL BE SLAUGHTERED". His uncle Azhdaha dressed as Veldora Tempeat from Tensura with Eri (dressed as Nezuko) on his shoulders.

"Wait, wasn't he and dad meant to pull of a "brotherly" duo of costumes?" Izuku looked up to see his father fall from the top floor before landing in a superhero pose with Nezu on his shoulder. Morax was dressed as Rimuru Tempest, with him even altering his height to make him smaller. It was honestly kinda adorable.

And to no-ones suprise, Nezu was dressed as Satan.

Azhdaha turned to the geo archon "what took you so long Morax?"

"Shut up" oof, guess his dad had to swallow some pride for the costume he was given.

"That's rough buddy" he heard Todoroki whisper to Momo i the background.

"I HEARD THAT TODOROKI".

Izuku then turned to look at the familial statue in his front yard. Izuku walks outside whilst everyone was distracted. He brought out a three musketeers bar, his mothers favorite, before placing it in front of the statue on a small rock.

"Happy Halloween Mom" Izuku turns around and walked back inside to the chaos that was the Midoriya family Halloween party.

Meant to post this Halloween but I lost track of time and I had a shit load of homework so I guess a day or so late will have to do.

Here's some cute/funny Halloween photos to make up for it

HAPPY HALLOWEEN BABY

Also does any here have a birthday on a holiday? My sisters is Halloween.

Word count: 2442

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 8.1K 31
[completed] in which, y/n is a sister, best friend, daughter. she is also a baby mama. to izuku fucking midoriya, the number one hero. i don't own mh...
4.4K 142 4
Takeo Midoriya. The eldest of the three. The most matured of all of them and the only one who isn't reckless. But protects his friends and family. A...
1.3K 80 15
The world of Teyvat is a wonderous realm of almost limitless adventure, a new place to explore and home to many different types of people to explore...
203K 4.2K 63
You would think being the son of the number 1 hero would be amazing right? wrong, my name is izuku midoriya and my life has been hell for over 14 yea...