Love Addict

By iamchlxe

Nicki is a successful psychiatrist who lives in New York. Her life was always centered around her being succe... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters
Chapter 10
Chapter 11(Chapter 10 Part 2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(C14 Pt2)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New Book
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Love Chart
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
20K! Snippet!
Chapter 30(20K Special!)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 34

628 36 11
By iamchlxe

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!
—————-

1 week later
Sasha's POV

I sat in my office looking over all my offshore accounts and tried to think of how $10 million was missing from my account. I shared it with Nicki and tried to reason with myself that she wouldn't do what I think she did.

Bey: she probably bought something that you really need.

Me: if she did she should've told me. She didn't have to go behind my bac—

"Hey bubba, umm I was wondering could you watch a movie with me?", she asked. I could tell from her eyes that it was Nicki.

Bey: don't be hosti—

"Did you steal from me?", I asked. She looked surprised at the question and so was I because I didn't expect to just blurt it out like that.

"I'd never steal from you.", she said.

"Where's my money Nic?", I asked her showing the bank account.

"I don't even have access to that account Sasha, what the fuck are you talking about?", she asked.

"WATCH YOUR TO—

"No you watch your tone, I've been loyal to all you motherfuckers and you wanna accuse me of stealing, LOOK AT THE FUCKING ACCOUNT NAME, FUCKING DUMBASS!", she said pointing at the screen.

It was labeled BUSINESS.

"I'm so—

"Shut the fuck up talking to me yo.", she said in her thick New York accent.

Bey: Nice job fierce.

I sighed and threw my head back.

Beyoncé: Let me take over from here.

Beyoncé's POV

"Nicki.", I said walking into the room.

"Don't talk to me Sasha.", she said looking at the tv.

"It's me Baby.", I said making her look at me.

"Beyonce you should really get your people in order.", she said.

"Sasha sends her apologies, how are you do—

"I'm fine, what do you need?", she asked.

"Hey nic I understand she upset you but don't be ugly because of it."

"Aren't you one to talk about being ugly towards someone, fuck out of my face Beyoncé.", she said with an eye roll.

Bey: Just give her time Beyoncé.

Me: im gonna kill Sasha.

"I'm sorry, I'll give you space to cool down.", I sighed.

"No you're gonna come sit down and cuddle with me.", she said flicking through the channels.

"Babe I need to wo—

"Lay down with me and cuddle!", she said giving me the look.

I sighed and got out of my shoes and shirt.

"Pants too.", she said. She hated being in the bed with me and I had on too many clothes. I took off my pants and got in.

"Stop playing with me Beyoncé before you make me hurt you, unfortunately I can't leave you because I love you too much but I will hurt you.", she said putting me in a headlock. I knew she was gonna do this. Every since what happened anytime I hurt her feelings she gets violent with me. They all do.

"I'm sorry baby.", I strained.

"Good, I love you.", she said before kissing my lips.

"I love you too.", I said while rubbing my neck.

—————-
2 Hours Later
Sasha's POV

"Baby answer your phone.", she said shaking me.

We both had fell asleep and I honestly was too dead to the bed to be worried about a damn phone.

"Uhn uhn, get somebody else to do it.", I groaned snuggling back into her.

"Nope, get yo ass up.", she said slapping my arm. I jumped up and stared her down before pushing her off the bed. I answered the phone salty as hell.

"WHAT?!"

"I don't if you hit your head or what but watch yourself.", said solange.

"Ian gotta watch shit, fuck is you calling my phone for so early?", I asked.

"Nigga it's fucking 2 in the afternoon.", she said making me look at my Apple Watch. I groaned and slumped back down.

"What do you need solange?", I asked.

"I need you to come get your kids, I have business to handle and they miss you.", she said.

"Okay, I'll come get them tonight.", I said.

"No Bernard, NOW!", she said before hanging up.

"I oughta slash that hoe tires.", I mumbled. I got up and began to walk to the bathroom but fell to my face.

"That's what you get bitch.", teased Tanya . I let out a light growl before grabbing her by her legs and pulling her to the bed.

"LET ME GO GIRAFFE!"

"No, you wanna play games let's play." I said grabbing hand cuffs. I picked her up and threw her on the bed.

I quickly cuffed her hands to the bed and tried to get her feet but she kicked me in the side making me yelp. A painful smile spread across my face. Within seconds it disappeared and a death glare replaced it. Her eyes went from playful to terrified. I moved closer to her and got on top of her.

"You just fucked up babygirl.", I whispered in her ear before beginning to kiss her neck. It was their weak spot. I began to scratch down the middle of her back causing her to shiver.

"St-s

My hands moved under her shirt and I began to play with her nipples making her grind under me. She was begging for my touch in more sensitive place. I stopped kissing her neck and ripped her shirt open. Letting her breasts loose. I couldn't even help myself my mouth latched onto her nipple.

Her mouth opened threatening to let out a moan that I wanted to hear.I made sure to it was good and sensitive before doing the same to the other.

"Look at them.", I said with a smile before getting up.

"Ba-baby don't do that, finish.", she whined.

"I have to go get the girls, we'll see when I get back.", I said before slipping on my pants.

"NO, baby she wants you NOW!", she said.

I sighed and walked over to her. I pulled her pants off and she was right. She was wet as hell and a part of me was about to fold and give her what she wanted.

"Damn baby.", I said lightly.

"STOP IT WITH THAT VOICE YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE!", she yelled with tears threatening to fall.

Bey; give her something Sasha.

I sighed.

I took two fingers and rubbed it against her wetness. It was warm and I knew it tasted it amazing but I had to stay to the plan. Her eyes rolled back and the room soon was filled with the sound of her wetness and light moans.

"More.", she begged.

She wants more I'll give her more. I slid two fingers in her making her eyes shoot open.

"Fuck.", her voice shook as she began to grind against my fingers. A smirk came to my face and I timed her hips perfectly because when she did it again I shoved my fingers deeper hitting a spot I knew she had making her try to get up.

"Baby do it again.", she begged.

I did it once again making sure to rub the spot this time.

"Baby please I'm so close.", she said. I smiled and took my fingers out.

"NO!", she yelled. I cleaned my fingers making sure to suck every bit of her off me.

"Be good baby.", I said before leaving out the room.

She's gonna kill me.

————-

HIIIIIIII

I missed y'all so fucking much!!!

I'm tryna get back on my shit. I swear to y'all I'm gonna get back to it.

This chapter was just a little reminder of the dysfunctional aspect of Nicki and Beyoncé. Just to remind y'all they love story is crazy asl.

But I miss y'all and I love y'all 🫶🏾

Gimme feedback

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 2.2K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, She never really knew her parents, Cassi...
53.4K 1.9K 34
Finished [2017] Beyoncé Knowles is just an ordinary young lady who lives in New York with her best friend, Nicki, a now model in Los Angeles. Actuall...
27.7K 1.3K 33
Beyoncé and Nicki (better known as Beynika to the world) are happily married and has been for 8 years now! Beyoncé was so happy and content with her...