Lost Son Of Thor and Storm

By SirZurone

In a moment of passion Storm and Thor create a child but they decided that this child was unwanted and abando... More

Birth of a New god
Mothers Attention
Treatment of Different
The Unknown Inside
Battle by Anger
Dungeon Dimension
Benefits of Being Asgardian
Heimdalls Plan
The Power Inside revealed
The Lost But Now Found
Meeting Death Was So Bad
Diamond In The Rough
The Love Story and the Thunder and Lightning
The Grand Escape
The Meeting Between Dimensions

Origin of Tempest and Banishment

2.5K 60 7
By SirZurone

(Hey guys I hope you enjoy I have decided to slightly change some origins and history of Tempest but it won't change anything.)

The booming sound of distant thunder echoed through the room that Tempest and Raiden are in currently, unexpectedly Tempest stopped shaking in anger making Raiden breathe a sigh of relief.

"He took everything from me" Tempest quietly said as he calmed down and the thunder simmered into nothing.

Tempest sat back down on his chair and looked deeply into Raidens eyes.

"There is a tale I wish to tell you that involves both Asgardians and by extension of a certain bird the X-Men"

As Tempest waited for some confirmation Raiden suddenly realised something and shot off his chair making it be slammed against the wall behind him.

"Wait what's happening to my body if I am here!?" Raiden shouted in confusion

"Calm down Raiden your body is currently being moved to Krakoa to be prepared for banishment so just calm down and even if you wanted to leave you couldn't" Tempest assured Raiden with his words and waved his hand and the chair flipped upright then slid into Raiden making him sit down.

The wooden door to what seemed to be the kitchen opened and a teapot came in with two tea cups following, both cups landed on the coffee table.

"Oh, then I can't do anything then?" Raiden asked and Tempest nodded in confirmation.

"So instead of worrying your pretty but just listen to me and drink some tea" Tempest winked at Raiden confusing him.

Raiden leaned forward and grabbed a teacup like Tempest.

"Ok, let's start at the beginning..."

Everything around them started to change with the house disappearing like it was dragged away leaving only Raiden and Tempest sitting down on the chairs seemingly floating in an endless dark void that seemed to absorb all light.

"Of the universe"

An enormous light exploded seemingly behind Tempest casting a shadow into space, it was lighting up the void and snatched Raidens eyesight making him wide-eyed and making him stand up, Raiden stood stunned and his mouth agape and as Tempest looked into Raidens eyes he saw what he was looking at.

"Beautiful is it not" the regal voice of Tempest was ignored by Raiden as tears started to leak from his eyes.

"Ok, that's it" Tempest swiped his hand in the air and the image around them melted away and came back together.

"That was very beautiful Tempest, that k you for showing me that"

"Don't mention it but as I was saying I was created at the dawn of time so as you saw before then" The world showed a small piece of electricity in space floating.

"And over time I grew from a simple spark into a cloud that allowed me movement and so I made a long journey into deep space until I arrived at a barren planet that I entered and joined the atmosphere because of this a storm brewed on this planet and it started to rain for over a few thousand years making this Karen planet turn into a thriving planet as over time I covered the planet completely and over time an ocean was created and the ground was perfect for life" Tempest seemed to be very proud while talking about it.

"I left the planet and continued to do it for eons allowing planets to make life, I gained sentience while this happened and I noticed I grew stronger every time I did it and so I continued and everything was quiet and I did only this uninterested at what everyone was doing but that was into I encountered...the Phoenix in my travels"

(Flashback)

The storm entered into a solar system that seemed to be new with a newly formed yellow star and so it got to work over a millennia making the previous barren volcanic planets seem to be covered in life and had a stable atmosphere.

As the storm moved to leave a huge column of fire appeared in front of the Storm and a bird made of inferno flames appeared but with its arrival it released a wave of Psionic energy that almost banished the storm from the system and continued to push it.

But back with the being of pure fire, it seemed to be confused at seeing the previously inhospitable planets brimming with life and a perfect balance so no one creature needed to kill overly and a sense of harmony seemed to be achieved.

"How has this happened? No planets can so quickly evolve and achieve harmony so how has this happened?" The Phoneix-shaped bird spoke with its voice carrying power but also the beauty of a fair woman that all creatures on the planets stopped and cowered from her.

Thunder echoed from outside the system catching the Phoenix's attention and so it flew out of the system at high speeds and was met face to face with a shapeless storm that surged with lightning moving towards the system but stopped when it arrived at the Phoenix.

"Cloud of energy state your purpose here" The Phoneix demanded.

But in response she received a barrage of lightning that came for the storm, the rate of fire increased after every second but the Phoneix was unaffected as she just absorbed the energy and as she got bored she sent a singular destructive wave of Psionic energy obliterating a huge hole in the middle of the storm but as soon as it passed the while slowly closed up and the whole storm started to compress into a shape and as it moulded itself it changed into a copy of the Phoneix but made of lightning.

"You attacked me when you arrived as I was nurturing these planets so I came back to stop you from potentially damaging them"

"You are the one who did all this...impressive" the Phoneix complimented

"I came here to do the same thing but when I arrived it was already done and then after that I had an elder God attack me that is now mimicking me" One of the eyebrows of the Phoenix twitched and quickly the storm released his form and moulded himself into a giant avatar of lightning.

(Like before but here you go again)

"So do you have a name little elder of lightning" The Phoenix teased and laughed at the storm and started to shrink followed by him copying.

"Yes my name is God Tempest but just call me Tempest"

"Well I am named the Phoenix Force but you can call me Phoenix"

(End Flashback)

"After that meeting, my life was tedious but allowed calm living was changed as she seemed to not leave me alone and just talked to me for centuries but whenever I was terraforming a planet she was quiet and watched sooner. of later she realised I got stronger and stronger with each planet."

Tempest smiled as he talked about his past almost like he was thrilled to remember those times.

"She would challenge me once a year and each time she utterly dominated me in the fight but I didn't realise that over time I began to truly enjoy her company and eventually start to gather feelings but she couldn't know and even if she wanted to look in my head I seemed to have an adverse resistance to her attempts to look in amd each time I scolded her." He released a hearty laugh as he slapped his knee at the memory.

Raiden snickered as the backdrop showed Tempest chasing her on a flourishing planet with her waving her hands in fear with Tempest in a more human form chasing her with both his hands sparking then he teleported and caught her making both him and her roll down a tall hill of flowers with her giggling the whole time.

(Tempest's current form without the hat and white hair and also Phoneix is still in her pure form just more controlled)

At the bottom, they stopped and Phoneix begged him.

"Please Tempest I won't ever try and peak in your head again so please don't do it" she tried to give him puppy eyes but Tempest just smirked and leaned close to her ear.

"Then how will you learn your lesson birdie"

He placed his hands on her stomach and began tickling her with lightning hands that made her scream in laughter amd try to escape but she couldn't move as she couldn't stop laughing.

"Had enough" He smirked while sitting on her with her nodding her head but as soon as he let go of his guard she reversed the positions and was over him.

"Now how about that-" As she was talking her balance tipped forward.

Now both Tempest and Phoneix we're staring right into the eyes of each other and as the sun sets in the background the light perfectly showed each other's features.

"This raiden is the happiest moment of my life but at the time I didn't know it was my biggest mistake" Tempest spoke to Raiden while just starting at the scene.

Phoenix dived in and caught Tempest's lips and he gave all the love back and both of them kissed deeply until they split amd Tempest spoke.

"I love You Phoneix"

"And I love You my little elder god, and I won't ever let you go Tempest never"

They both kissed again and eventually shared a night of passion but it was whisked away by the present tempest.

Raiden looked towards Tempest and looked in awe.

"You were completely in love with her" Raiden told him.

"Incredibly, I gave her everything I could for example I ramped up my gain of power to try and catch up with her but never took her for granted but one day she told me she had to quickly leave and not follow and then disappeared into a burst of fire but after an hour I grew worried and tried to follow but I couldn't find her it was like she just disappeared or was being contained." The time of his voice lost its previous happy tone and was more flat and cold.

"What happened to her?" Raiden was basically jumping up and down as he was invested in what happens next and unintentionally summoned some popcorn and was eating it.

"After exerting my power to sense her I found her and so teleported to her general location instead of finding her I found a red-haired woman that for some reason I was sensing Phoenix from but as I approached I felt someone trying to talk to me through my mind and when I let them in it was her.

"Tempest leave"

"Phoenix why is it I sense in this life form"

"Because I am and she needed my help and I plan to stay here also her name is Firehair" Her voice sounded apologetic.

"What! Why are you leaving me!?" He got incredibly worried as he grew scared of living without her.

"I am not leaving you, remember I promised forever so can you just give me some space because I just want to....experiment"

She cut the link and the unknowing Firehair continued to gather food for her and left, I wanted to stop her but respected her decision and I remembered she promised me that everything would be okay and I just teleported away and continued to gather power but also train in hand to hand on a planet I found.

The surroundings changed back into the house and Raiden looked at Tempest confused.

"That is all the time we have for now as we are now back in Krakoa, so get ready to wake up In one two three" After Tempest spoke Raidens vision darkened and then brightened up as he saw himself chained up in the middle of a circular gate that had wires come off it and was making noises.

The room he was in was completely closed off and there was a glass window dividing him and the controls to the gate, the gate was inscribed with a variety of markings that seemed to be magic coupled with a futuristic gate.

"He is awake Magician" Thor's voice was recognised by Raiden as he looked over there and saw his father standing looking at him.

"So let's begin" Doctor Stange said and the gate activated and started to spin incredibly fast and people started to power up or get ready to use their distinct power with Blink's portal, Magik's disks, Stranges Portal and Thor providing the power to the machine.

But in the back a figure walked forward and Heimdall was revealed and started to chant to the all fathers and his eyes glowed golden.

"I am sorry boy" Heimdall spoke amd then everyone used their powers on the mechanical gate and a rift opened that sucked in Raiden and almost them but it was immediately closed by Thor no longer powering the gate.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for not updating but I hope you have enjoyed this chapter which I focused on developing this seemingly unknown power in Raiden.

And if you want more chapters more frequently I can try but I have to know that there is a way t for it, ok.

Sorry, that seemed kinda dickish sorry💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
931K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
310K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...