A horrific memory (green flam...

Da Bakuboom-Dynamight

BOOK TWO IS OUT!!! I don't know honestly. I'm going with the flow! TvT What happens when an old enemy comes b... Altro

Ch.1 freezing weather
Ch.2 nice cup o' cocoa!
Ch.3 PIZZA!
Omegaverse?
Okay so..
Ch.4 it's when?
Ch.5 wait, whats in the coffee?!
Ch.6 idgaf
Info (just some)
AUTHOR-SAN FACE REVEAL!
Ch.7 PREPARE!
Ch.8 Skylor? What a great surprise!
Ch.9 Christmas day! And also...
Ch.10 sweet
Ch.11 HAPPY NEW YEAR! Part one.
Ch.12 HAPPY NEW YEAR! Part two.
My next chapter draft died and dissapeared...
I have no idea. I just drew some of the ninja
Ch.13 But I thought you died..
Ch.14 Spooky dream land
15. Just die
I edited this book
Ch.17 consent is hella sexy❤️
Ch.18 WHERES WU!?
Ch. 19 cuts and bruises
Ch. 20 Answers, NOW!!
Ch. 21 Get the call yet ?
Anyone got ideas?
Ch.22 Overeating?
Ch. 23 that damn ghost
Ch.24 BUBBLE TEA!!!!🥰
Ch.25 discharged from the hospital
Ch.26 cuddles
Ch.27 Dinner ig
ch.28 dinner with friends
Ch.29 One birthday wish (part one)
Ch.30 Jays birthday (last part)
ch.31 uh yes
sorry...
ch. 32 first date
ch. 33 kiss kiss ditch
Ch. 34 ninja-napped!
Ch. 35 I can't-
updates and notes
ch. 36 The save?
ch. 37 Enraged
Ch. 38 Finally together again
ch. 39 Turn ons!? 😳
Ch. 40 fun days out
Ch. 41 Far from now
ch. 42 Beaches and secrets
Ch. 43 The last chapter

Ch. 16 I'll always be here

75 3 0
Da Bakuboom-Dynamight

Kai was starting to worry again about Lloyd. He decided to go to Lloyd's room and check up on him. He walked to his door and knocked on it. When he didn't hear an answer, he put his ear to the door, listening for any sign of Lloyd being there. When he hears muffled crying and sniffling he opened the door slowly and looked at the ground to see Lloyd in a ball with a.. "Lloyd." Kai said sternly. "What. . Did you do." Lloyd looked up, startled. "I-I.. I'm sorr-ry.. I.." Lloyd loosened his grip a little on his legs looking down at the blood covered knife next to him.

Kai closed the door and got down on his knees in front of Lloyd, picking up the knife and looking at it. "What the fuck.." kai tool Lloyd's arm, examining all the fresh cuts, bruises, blood. "Lloyd.. Why..?" Kai asked, tears threatening to fall. "Lloyd what on earth? Why and what would even make you THINK of harming yourself!?" Kai said, looking at Lloyd's emerald eyes. Lloyd just stared at him, he tried to speak but his lips wouldn't move.

"Lloyd listen. Don't EVER do this again, I will have to tell the others, but that's just for your safety. You might be scared and I get that. But don't do this. I'm.. I'll always be there for you, Lloyd." Kai said, hugging Lloyd as his tears finally fell. "I'm sorry." Lloyd managed to say. "No, I'm sorry for not protecting you enough." "It's not your fault. It's no one's but myself." Lloyd mumbled. "No, Lloyd, this isn't your fault. It'll be okay, we can fix this alright?" "Al.. alright.." Lloyd replied, Kai wiping Lloyd's tears.

"Lloyd, look at me." Kai said as Lloyd looked into his ember eyes. "I love you." Kai said as he leaned in and kissed Lloyd. It was warm and soft, and Lloyd eventually leaned into the kiss. It was comforting.

——————
OH MAN, I'M CRYING THIS WAS SO SWEEETTTTT😭❤️🔥

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

3.6K 140 13
You know what it's like in Ninjago... Ninjago is safe for only a while and the ninja have to fight a villain... Well...? What if this 'villain' was a...
45.9K 984 14
Jay's heartbroken when Nya says that they're just good friends, and thinks that there's no hope for him and her. Then a new girl comes to school and...
160K 3.6K 94
Kai and Cole have feelings for each other that they don't quite know how to express it for fear of rejection. But hey love usually finds a way right...