Betrayed & Healing

By INeedHolyWaterOopss

Yoongi is betrayed in the worst way, and finds healing in the most unexpected person. As always with my stor... More

Intro
Count down begins
the drunk man, the drunken plan
A week
Panic at the shower
Tragic
honeymooning
Light
Could I set you free?
I couldn't
Another turning point
A/N

Wedding day

239 19 4
By INeedHolyWaterOopss

The day of the wedding…

"Yoongi?"

"Come in" I turned around as I was fixing my tie, Taehyung walked in looking absolutely gorgeous. He was even wearing makeup. His smokey smudged eyeshadow and dark eyeliner made his eyes pop, his pink tinted lips looked pouty, and his mascara made his already long eyelashes look beautiful and fuller. His suit matched mine, cream colored and tailored perfectly to his body showing off his curves and slim waist. He looked nervous though and I sighed as I then looked down and focused on my tie

"I have our rings" he stepped closer and opened the box

"Wow" my eyes widened, he'd picked out the most beautiful rings for us. Mine was minimalistic just as I'd requested, but still stunning and adorned in tiny diamonds that went around the band. His was more feminine with a princess cut diamond in the center surrounded by smaller ones, both white gold bands "they're gorgeous Tae"

"I did good?"

"You did amazingly" I smiled "are you nervous?"

"Only a little"

"We're gonna be okay"

"Everyone's going to judge me"

"They'll be judging us. Both of us. And him, for what he's done"

"Do you think.. I'm a bad person?"

"No" I shook my head and stepped into his space "not even a little Tae. You had no idea, you were lied to and betrayed just the same as me. I don't know you completely, but from what I've seen, and what I do know, you're not even a little bit bad" I leaned in and hugged him, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders as I wrapped mine around his waist "You're a great person Tae. And we're about to get our revenge and be freed from the piece of shit" I stepped back and then pulled out my phone "I got us new phones by the way. We'll have to change our numbers so he can't contact us ever again" I shut my phone off and threw it in the trash, he nodded and did the same

"Everything is backed up into my cloud. I won't miss anything"

"Good. Let's get our rings on and finish this shit shall we?"

He nodded with a smile "we shall" he slid my ring on my finger and then slid his on, we both took a deep breath and left the room.

I stood at the altar of the beautiful church, he'd picked out the most lavish ceremony and reception. The church was absolutely stunning and it was decorated to his high class tastes. I thought it was perfect, but after everything that's happened I just looked at it in disgust. Anything to spend all of my money, right? While he fucks around behind my back.

A two million dollar wedding, media coverage, everything he wanted.

And he did this to me.

I stared at all of our guests and realized out of the six hundred people he'd invited I knew maybe ten. And the only one I was close to was Namjoon, and he was standing beside me as my best man, holding the remote and waiting for my signal.

The music began, everyone turned to watch as his brother entered and walked down the aisle to stand as his best man, his niece walked down tossing petals on the floor, and then the music changed and in walked a beautiful Wonho. He looked more beautiful and angelic than I'd ever seen him in my life. And he was smiling so big and bright as he walked closer to me.

My heart flipped and my stomach dropped as he leaned in and kissed me "you look so handsome baby" he whispered

"You look beautiful" I answered honestly as we turned to face the minister.

We didn't write our own vows, Wonho wasn't sure he could write everything he wanted to say properly so we waited while the minister gave his speech and the generic vows.

"If anyone sees any reason these two shall not be wed speak now or forever hold your peace"

I smiled wide as the doors opened and Taehyung walked down the aisle like he was walking down a catwalk. Swaying his hips confidently as he smirked and his eyes were seductively roaming the crowd as he put on a show. "I object actually"

Wonho's mouth dropped open as he looked between Tae and I. I let go of Wonho's hand and walked down the two steps to stand beside Tae, I leaned in and kissed his cheek as he smiled up at Wonho

"What is this?" He sounded exasperated as his eyes watered "have you been cheating on me?"

I knew he'd try to turn the tables

"Who? Me? Or Taehyung, your lover?" I raised a brow

"M-my lover? I've never seen this man before! How could you do this to me on our wedding day Yoongi?"

"Never seen him before? I think you know my husband pretty well actually" I nodded and Namjoon hit the remote dropping down the screen as pictures of Wonho and Taehyung were projected big enough for everyone to see. There were gasps and murmurs throughout the church as cameras flashed non stop. Tae reached for my hand and squeezed it tight as his personal life with my ex flashed before our eyes. Nothing explicit, but still a look into their life they shared together.

"Tae came to me about the affair two weeks ago. And in that time we fell in love and got married so that I couldn't marry you and give you more than you've already taken from me. From us" I looked over at Tae and he nodded "you played us like fools, treated us like shit, and took everything we had to offer. And it ends here. We're done with you. We've moved on, and you clearly have too"

The pictures changed to pictures of him with other men. I'd hired a private investigator and requested not to see any of the photos or proof until the wedding.

It was hard to see, and hard to swallow. But there were at least five other men pictured with him and even a woman.

"Your game is over" Taehyung said calmly, his deep voice echoing through the church "what you've done to us is unforgivable. Neither of us deserved it, but I must thank you for bringing my husband into my life" he turned and smiled brightly at me before his lips landed on mine. We shared a passionate kiss in front of everyone and even though my hands were shaking with fear and nerves I brought them up to cup his face as I tilted my head and deepened it while he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in closer.

When we pulled away we panted to catch our breath before looking back at Wonho who looked sick and pale in the face "and now everyone knows who you really are" I tugged Tae's hand and we walked out of the church with our heads held high, got into the limo with "Just Married" written on the back and finally caught our breath as we headed for the airport.

"I can't believe we did that" he shook his head as he stared out the window

"Me either" I sighed and closed my eyes

"At least we're free"

"And on our way to a month long vacation"

"Why is it so long?" He turned to me as he asked

"He wanted it to be"

"You really gave him everything he asked for didn't you?"

"Everything. There wasn't a damn thing he could've asked for that I'd say no" I opened my eyes and sat up "every little tiny thing he wanted and needed I gave. And whenever he asked for my time I gave it. Hell, he didn't even have to ask. I'd take off work randomly just to spend time with him or take him somewhere I thought he'd enjoy. I can't tell you how many times I've walked out of an important meeting just because he popped into my head and I wanted to bring him flowers and have lunch" I shook my head "and everything he complained about, I changed. I stopped playing my instruments, I stopped making dumb jokes, I stopped being clingy, I stopped dying my hair, I stopped dressing a certain way, I stopped trying to put different decorations or pictures up around the house. The only thing I didn't cave on was my babies. He hated them, but I love them too much"

"Jesus Yoongi. You didn't deserve any of this"

"I keep trying to tell myself that"

Our flight was booked on my private jet, despite there being so much room the two of us sat together. He was quiet for most of it while I worked from my laptop. I tried to focus but every so often I couldn't help but look up at him and see his sad eyes staring out at the clouds.

"You okay?"

"Not really" he turned and looked at me, he sighed as he searched my face "I'm hurt. And I also feel like I have no right to be" he held up his hand, stopping me from telling him what he already knew I'd say. "I know you told me I have a right to be upset too. But, I feel like a horrible person, on top of going through my own heartbreak. I truly loved him Yoongi, I know you did as well" his eyes watered as his bottom lip quivered "I loved him so much. I thought.. I thought he loved me too, but I don't think he really loved either of us. I'm just… I'm sad. And I feel so weird talking to you about it because by far you've got it so much worse than me"

"You can't compare trauma to trauma. It's the same. I understand we were together longer, and engaged while you two weren't. But he still fooled the both of us into thinking he was our forever. It cuts deep, Tae. For both of us. And we're both scarred now, but you have every single right the same way I do to be broken. And you can talk to me anytime you'd like. I mean, who else can relate on this level?" I joked with a chuckle, making him smile as he wiped his tears

"Thanks Yoongi"

"Of course" I gave him a smile and went back to my laptop as he rested his head on my shoulder. I allowed him to rest there for the rest of the flight.

When we landed in Hawaii, I gently shook him until he woke up. He yawned and looked around before he realized what was happening, we had people coming to grab our luggage for us and as we exited the plane women came with leis to drape over our necks, they were very polite and smiled at us as we thanked them. The salty warm air was calming, I closed my eyes for a second and took a deep breath and let it out slowly until Tae came beside me and nudged me with his shoulder "it's beautiful here"

"It is" I nodded as we walked towards the exit of the airport

"Have you ever been here before?"

"Only once, and not for very long. Wonho wanted to vacation here but we only stayed three days because he had plans with his friends"

He frowned and shook his head as we looked for the car that was coming to pick us up, I spotted a sign that said Min and nodded my head in the direction for Tae to notice. The helpers stuck out luggage in the trunk and held the car door as Tae got inside first and I followed behind him as we sat in the backseat together. They shut the door once we had our seatbelts on and then the driver took off for our destination, the Fairmont Orchid resort in Waimea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 20.6K 50
[Currently under editing] A Jikook arranged marriage au where Jungkook's father forces him to marry one of his employee's son Park Jimin. "All of th...
12.4K 1.1K 33
❀︎︎ A MIN YOONGI x READER FF ❀︎︎ "Love is a beautiful creation of God but it is not in everyone's luck" It hurts like hell when the person whom you l...
753K 33.8K 20
❝And that's where I messed up. I fucked you, made you mine countless times, even fell in love with you!❞ Jungkook confesses without realizing it. ❝I'...
27.1K 2K 26
"Honestly, it gets easier.." As always with my stories there is cursing there is smut 18+ *I do not own any of the photos used, they are simply fo...