I Wanna Die

By Immi379

Killed by betrayals and disloyalty, Lee yn was someone alive and breathing on the outside, yet dead inside. I... More

Preview
Episode 1 |Mere Silence
Episode 2 |For The Worst
Episode 3 |As You Wish
Episode 4 |What Is She
Episode 5 |Lost The Last
Episode 6 |Already Dead
Episode 7 |She Owes
Episode 8 |Drenched
Episode 9 |Y/n?
Episode 10 |For Her
Episode 11 |One Chance
Episode 12 |Another Misery
Episode 14 |Not Even You
Episode 15 |You Won't
Episode 16 |Cut The Chase
Episode 17 |Found Her
Episode 18 |Promise Me
Episode 19 |Danger On The Doorstep
Episode 20 |Caught
Episode 21 |Heal First
Episode 22 |That Day
Episode 23 |Why
Episode 24 |Met
Episode 25 |Let's Talk
Episode 26 |A Glimpse To Past
Episode 27 |Kill Me
Episode 28 |Get Back
Episode 29 |Come Out
Episode 30 |Meet You Never
Episode 31 |Why Me
Episode 32 |Secret Envelopes
Episode 33 |Reunion

Episode 13 |An End To Pain

756 105 44
By Immi379

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

'THE LOAN SHARK'

I gulped hard as I saw the man standing right in front of my house.

I know I need to pay but now is really not the time I can pay him anything.

Securely hiding my money envelope in the smaller pocket of my bag, I walked towards the door.

"Oh.", he said in a scoffing manner as his eyes fell on me.

"Where is the money girl? You should've given it by yesterday morning right?", he said and I gulped in fear.

"I-I know b-but I don't have m-money right now. Please give me a few more days......" before I could complete my sentence, he held me by my jaw and pushed me hard on the wall.

"You think we are stupid right? You've been saying this for months now. Now you need to pay.", he seethed in anger holding my jaw harshly.

Before I could respond, he snatched my bag from me.

"Give me m-my bag!", I tried to snatch it back but before I could, he already took out the envelope.

"As I guessed. You had the money but kept lying.", he scoffed but I shook my head frantically.

"I didn't lie. I n-need this money please. My grandma is in the hospital. Please......"

"Get off!", he threw me on the ground with a harsh push.

"I got my money and now I don't care who dies."

Sitting on the bare ground, my eyes were darted down, completely numb. Tears that silently streamed down my eyes fell over my lap.

No loud sobs came out of my mouth.

I was silently sobbing, sitting in the middle of the street in the midnight cold.

Blood dripped down from my scratched hands and feet yet the pain in my heart was harsher than any physical pain.

It was silent.

More silent than it ever was.

Or maybe my world has always been this silent but I never realized it earlier.

Never a laugh or giggle of happiness ever echoed in my world. Never a flower bloomed in the valley of despair.

All the tries left me tired and more miserable everytime yet I  failed.

I was tired yet failed and that hurts more than anything.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(THE NEXT DAY)

Sitting at the edge of the bed, all I could think was about my miserable state which had no solution in my eyes.

The hospital dues needed to be paid by today's afternoon and I don't even have a penny to pay.

There are still four hours till the clock strikes twelve and I need to get the money before that.

Can I actually get that much money in four hours?

Whenever a situation like this comes my heart calls only one name 'eunwoo'. But I know that I can't ask him this once.

My eyes which were blankly staring on the floor earlier, now moved to the business card placed on the nightstand.

'Jeon Enterprise'

Reading the card, it reminded of jungkook. The unknown guy who offered me help with apparently no obligations and complications involved.

A guy I don't know but seemed willing enough to help. A guy who claims to have fallen in love with me when I have nothing that I can pay him in return.

Does he actually not want anything from me?

This was hard. Indeed hard. But I had to do this.

I had to trust someone my heart doesn't want to trust.

"H-Hello.", I greeted as I dialed the number on the card.

There was silence for a while as no voice came out from the other side.

"Who?", a stern voice from the other side made me realise that it was him.

"Ummm. Y/n.", I replied in a low tone biting my lips.

"Oh..... Y/n. What do you want miss y/n?", he asked. I stayed silent for a while trying to gather my courage.

"You s-said that I could call you if I needed money.", I closed my eyes with shame, wishing I had been dead before asking for his help.

"Oh. So you need money?", he sounded sarcastic. Or maybe it was my own embarrassed self, making me feel that way.

I didn't say anything and saw as he sighed.

"Okay. You can come to my office now."

"Okay. I am c-coming."

Ending the call, I placed my hands over my face. This is the most humiliated I ever felt.

Putting my ego aside I just need to think about my grandma's life and health right now.

And that is what I'll do.

Besides that guy did nothing wrong to me and maybe, he actually loves me.

Trusting him couldn't be any worse right?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I first made my way to the hospital to check up on my grandma.

"Miss y/n, the bills should've been paid by now.", doctor Lin concerned.

"They will be paid in an hour or two sir. But please, start the therapy till then.", I begged.

"Miss y/n, there is a process that needs to be followed. You first need to pay for the therapy and only then the process starts. And I must tell that her situation is getting worse.", he warned.

"Okay..... B-But please take care of her. I'll be back in an hour or two with the money."

He understandingly nodded and I instantly left from there.

His company is a little far from the hospital, but I need to reach there on time.

'I need to trust the fate for once.'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Entering the office building, I instantly made my way to his office.

The modern architecture of the place and the huge of amount of workers already explained to me how big of a company it was.

It also makes me realize that the sum he paid for Grandma must be nothing to him.

He must've thought that I overacted right?

The money was nothing to him but was a lot to me.

Walking out of the elevator in a rush, I finally reached for the door to his room.

"She's really coming?", the familiar voice from the other side of the door made me halt on my actions.

It sounded like his friend, Jimin.

"Do you think there's one girl in the world that can get away from Jeon Jungkook when he has his eyes on her?"

The sentence left me flabbergasted. It was Jungkook.

"But you said that she rejected your offer for money. Then how?", Jimin teased.

"Ah. You know these peasants. Each and every penny is important for them.", I heard him scoff making me frown in disbelief.

"I found out that her friends is going to get admission in a university, so........

I got her robbed."

The ground under my feet felt slipping away. Placing my hand over the wall, I supported my body that seemed giving up on it's power.

"And yeah, I found out that she took a loan from one of our men. So I asked them to get the money back from her."

Yet another tear left my eyes.

They're all beasts.

Trusting him was the biggest mistake I was about to make.

"I knew she would have no money and that gets her no other choice than getting help from me."

"You're one cunning bastard." Jimin teased and they both shared a laugh.

"Can you imagine she dared reject my help? But I guess watching her kneel down in front of me for money would be a better sight."

My gaze fell over the ground in shame.

"I hated the attitude she showed me. I thought that I could spend a few days with her and then leave her like any other girl. Yet her behavior made me realize that she deserves more than that.", he huffed.

"I'll fuck her right here, right in front of you. And show her, her real place."

More tears poured down over my cheeks.

"And what about me?", Jimin asked and the words that he left his mouth next made me hitch on my breath.

"The second round is all yours."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Running back inside the hospital, I slammed open the door to doctor Lin's room.

His eyes fell on me and he leaned more on his chair.

"S-Sir can you please start the therapy for now. I promise. I p-promise to get you the money by tomorrow. Please sir. P-Please....", I begged joining my hands, kneeling down in front of him.

I heard as he sighed and then got up from his chair.

"There's no use of any of this now miss y/n.", he said and I looked up at him uncertain.

"Your grandma, she....

She passed away."

✪✧✧⊹⊰☉⊰⁠⊹✧✧✪

Author's rant:

I'll write a very good male lead one day.

Till then, these jerks would do. Lol.

Let's move back to the present now. Shall we?

Also, what're your thoughts on jungkook's character?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 2K 29
"I shouldn't have taken you out of here. You're only mine and now, no one will see what's mine or even take you away from me." - Jungkook The story...
1.9K 143 19
OBSESSION SERIES This story revolves around a girl name YN who is a university student and wants to achieve her dreams crosses path with a merciless...
4.5K 272 54
NOTHING IS RIGHT BEYOND THE LIMITS. NEITHER HATE, NOR LOVE. _______________________________________________________ "Miss Y/n, what is love to you...
106K 5.7K 19
" You're intoxicating. You're like a drug to me. I'm obsessed with you. I'm obsessed with everything about yours. Your body, your soul, your senses...