⛰️Encanto's Heart of Platinum...

By AshleyGryffindor

((Slow on updates)) Encanto: A hidden away paradise in Colombia where many refuges and their descendants live... More

⛰️Slow Updates⛰️
⛰️Bio⛰️
⛰️Luis's Song⛰️
⛰️Childhood Memories & Crushes⛰️
⛰️Ceremony's Delight to New Changes⛰️
⛰️New Day's Gifts & Troubled Souls⛰️

⛰️An Encanto's New Morning⛰️

4.6K 164 49
By AshleyGryffindor

Italics is Mirabel singing

Normal is Y/n singing

Three Years Go By

Light filled Casita's nursery as a young curly black haired tanned woman dressed in colorful clothing walked out of the room quitely to see a famaliar and young s/c woman with (short/medium/long) h/c hair in a (hairstyle), walk into the casita holding a large box filled with presents for the family of this very house with her own family, The L/n: Hector L/n is the patriarch of his family, next was his son F/n followed by his wife, M/n then their children in birth order, Y/n, B/n, and S/n.

Y/n: "Good morning, Mirabel." She spoke up as she placed the box down while Mirabel ran downstairs to her and hugged her tightly to which the older woman hugged her back. "Okay, Mira, let's set the table and I'll help get your familia up." She said while the two young women walk into the dining room as Casita unloaded the plates to roll onto the table while Y/n and Mirabel quickly caught them.

Y/n breathed to relief that nothing broke as she heard running outside of the casita to smile lightly while hearing the children talking to Mirabel. Her (e/c) eyes looked at the Madrigal Family tree portrait from Pedro Madrigal to Alma Madrigal which moved downwards to their children as well their spouses. First was Felix and Pepa linked up by a heart twisted branch, Second was Bruno, and lastly was Julieta and Agustin linked the same way as the others, the linked spouse's hearts moved to a point of their own children in order of age. Dolores, Camilo and Antonio underneath Felix and Pepa. Isabela, Luis and Mirabel underneath Julieta and Agustin. The portrait was labeled 'LA Familia Madrigal'.

Y/n: She slowly reached towards Luis's portrait to gently touch the name marker and smiled shyly. "Someday..." She whispered softly while moving back to laugh a bit as the children began asking Mirabel about the Madrigal family. Once Y/n walked off, she didn't notice her father or mother sneaking upstairs behind a painting with a few plates of hot food.

Boy: "Hey! When's the magic gift happen?" The lone boy asked as Y/n looked outside to see the child had a coffee mug.

Mirabel: "My cousin's ceremony is tonight." She said while placing the name labeled plates properly onto the table Abuela's at the top head and at the other head. She kept going around the table to hold a plate made for her friend and big sister figure Y/n's plate which was decorated with f/c flowers.

Girl: "What's his gift?" She asked excitedly making Y/n smile fondly

Mirabel: "We're gonna find out!" She said as the boy with the mug asked.

Boy: "What's your gift?" He said as Y/n sighed softly understanding the boy was drinking something caffeine wise before walking over towards Mirabel.

Y/n: "Who's asking?" She asked coyly making Mirabel laugh as the children smiled up at her while she was her own siblings of Antonio's age look up at the plain glowing door.

Children: "Us!" The trio shouted outside

Mirabel: "We'll, "Us," I can't just talk about myself." She said honestly as she placed her plate down carefully to point out the LA Familia Madrigal family tree portrait. "I'm only part of the amazing Madrigals." She said

Children: "Whose's all the amazing Madrigals?!" They shouted out.

Mirabel: "Ay, you're not gonna leave me alone, are you?" She questioned with one hand on her hip before holding her other arm up. "Casita, help me out!" She shouted out as Y/n finished setting the glasses and silverware onto the table while Mirabel began singing out, while pulling Y/n upstairs with her.

Mirabel: Drawers!
Floors!
Doors!

Y/n: Let's go!

Once Mirabel got upstairs she started dancing while knocking a rhythm onto Abuela, Tia Pepa's, Juileta's, Camilo's, Dolores's doors as she sang out.

Mirabel: This is our home, We've got every generation

Y/n: So full of music, A rhythm of its own design!

Mirabel: This is my family, A perfect constellation, So many stars and everybody gets to shine

All throughout the casita Mirabel knocked rhythmically onto each door before she woke up Isabela whom wakes up without a single flaw as Mirabel ran over towards Luis whom was running against the moving titles of their home while holding Y/n in one arm, and his weights in the other.

Mirabel: Whoa!

Y/n: But let's be clear, Alma, and my Abuelo runs this show, whoa! They both led us here so many years ago, whoa!

Mirabel: And every year our family's blessings grow
There's just a lot you've simply got to know, so...

Soon the whole famalia walked out of their rooms dancing before heading to the kitchen as Casita poured cups of coffee for the oldest Madrigal's, and L/n's to top off their breakfast made by Julieta and M/n. Y/n walked out the Casita with Luis as Mirabel sang out again after a filling breakfast.

Mirabel: Welcome to the Family Madrigal,The home of the Family Madrigal

Y/n: (They're on their way!)

Mirabel: Where all the people are fantastical and magical, I'm part of the Family Madrigal

The whole family of Madrigal, and L/n walked out of their home with the heads of their families and ahead to serve their community and it's people the only way that they knew.

Children: Oh my gosh, it's them!
What are the gifts? (I can't remember all the gifts!)
But I don't know who is who!)

Mirabel: Alright, alright, relax!

Girl 1: It is physically impossible to relax!

Girl 2: Tell us everything! What are your powers?

Boy: Just tell us what everyone can do!

Mirabel: And that's why coffee's for grown-ups!

Mirabel took the coffee mug from the boy to guide the town's children to the beautifully painted mural of the Madrigal Family to sing out dancing.

Mirabel: My tía Pepa
Her mood affects the weather
When she's unhappy
Well, the temperature gets weird
My tío Bruno...

Townspeople: We don't talk about Bruno!

Y/n glared at the town's people angrily making them all look away from the young woman as she went into the L/n family shop while Luis sighed softly watching after her as she walked off

Mirabel: They say he saw the future, one day he disappeared... Oh! And that's my mom Julieta, here's her deal, whoa
The truth is, she can heal you with a meal, whoa
Her recipes are remedies for real
If you're impressed, imagine how I feel, Mom!
Welcome to the Family Madrigal
The home of the Family Madrigal

Y/n: (Hey, coming through!)

Mirabel: I know it sounds a bit fantastical and magical
But I'm part of the Family Madrigal

Mirabel danced throughout the town passing by people as Y/n's father: F/n L/n walked up towards Agustin and Felix holding a wrapped gift that had jaguar spots on it while they talked til Mirabel called them over. Agustin and Felix encouraged F/n to dance along with them making him smile a bit.

Mirabel: Two guys fell in love with Family

Y/n: And a family friend of the...

F/n, Agustin, and Felix: Madrigal

Mirabel: And now they're part of the Family

Y/n: My papi is the godfather of Mirabel...

F/n, Agustin, and Felix: Madrigal

Mirabel: See yeah, Tío Félix married Pepa, And my dad married Julieta. That's how Abuela became an Abuela Madrigal

Y/n: And Tio Bruno, introduced my dad to M/n with the future set right there on how Abuelo started being called Abuelo L/n, Let's go, let's go!

As the three friends stepped away Agustin went to Julieta kissing her, Pepa pulled Felix into a passionate kiss as the two flirted with each other as if they were teenagers before showing F/n dipping his own wife into a kiss while Y/n alongside her siblings smiled the parents own children til Julieta, and Pepa and M/n held up their dress skirts a bit before revealing Alma Madrigal beside Hector L/n to the town as the two friends began to sing out.

Hector: We swear to always, Help those around us

Alma: And earn the miracle, That somehow found us

Hector: The town keeps growing

Alma: The world keeps turning

Hector: But hard work and dedication will keep the miracle burning

Alma: And each new generation must keep the miracle burning.

The town's people, Madrigal, L/n family helped build a new house for a new member of their community, Luis carried bricks while F/n thanked the young man while Camilo helped out a tired mother, Isabela bloomed fresh flowers for the town, and Y/n is seen restoring a portrait of Pedro Madrigal in town wearing a paint splotches covered apron.

Girl 1: Wait, who's a sister and who's a cousin?

Girl 2: There's so many people

Boy: How do you keep them all straight?

B/n, S/n: Tell us Mirabel, please!

Soon Mirabel was surrounded by curious children in front of the Los Madrigal mural.

Mirabel: Okay, okay, okay, okay
So many kids in our house
So, let's turn the sound up, you know why?
I think it's time for a grandkid round up

Townspeople: (Grandkid round up!)

Cousin Dolores can hear a pin drop
Camilo shapeshifts
Antonio gets his gift today

Alma fixed Antonio ceremony clothes as Hector walked over to him with a wrapped gift making the little boy smile while Mirabel sang out her younger cousins gifts as she began dancing.

Mirabel: My older sister Isabela, Graceful and Perfect in every way. Grows a flower, the town goes wild

Y/n: (Isabela)

Mirabel: She's a perfect golden child

Isabela walks over to Y/n and made f/c flowers blow around her before the two girls hugged each other and began dancing just as Luis suddenly picked up and rotated a huge stone bridge carrying the children & Mirabel.

Mirabel: My brother Luis is super strong, The brawn can do no wrong

Mirabel sang out before whispering to the children smiling knowingly as everyone watched as Luis dusted off his hands before glancing over at Y/n as he bent down and grabbed a f/c flower from the air smiling

Mirabel: See that beauty right over there, My friend Y/n is the one my brother adores with all his heart

Mirabel sang softly as Luis clears his throat from behind Y/n while Isabela gives a happy smile at her before Y/n turned around to see Luis holding one of her favorite colored flowers out for her. The girl smiled with flushed s/c cheeks especially when Luis gently tucked the flower behind her ear.

Abuela: "Let's get ready!" She shouted out as Luis ran pass Mirabel and the children.

Hector: "Y/n, it's time!" He shouted out beside Alma

Luis: "Coming Abuela, and Sir!" He shouted out as he picked up Y/n easily in one arm and ran off as Mirabel danced on the bridge with the children following after her.

That's life in the Family Madrigal (whoa)
Now you know the Family Madrigal (whoa)
Where all the people are fantastical and magical (whoa)
That's who we are in the Family Madrigal, adios!
Ooh!

As Mirabel was heading back to the casita only for a girl to stop in front of her asking while a lime green according was tossed into Mirabel's hands as she nervously played it.

Girl 1: (but what's your gift?)

Ha!
Well, I gotta go, the life of a Madrigal (whoa)
But now you all know the Family Madrigal (whoa)
I never meant this to get autobiographical (whoa)
So just to review the Family Madrigal, Let's go!

Mirabel began running and hiding from the children unsuccessful while heading towards the casita note by note along with bringing her family into the mess.

It starts with Abuela
And then Tía Pepa, she handles the weather

Children: (but what about Mirabel?)

My mom Julieta can make you feel better with just one arepa

Children: (but what about Mirabel?)

My dad Agustín, well.. He's accident-prone but he means well!

Children: (but what about Mirabel?)

My Tio F/n, he makes amazing carvings, paintings, and trinkets with a delicate yet strong hand for all the town while teaching my friend Y/n their family's craft!

F/n looked up from his carving station wearing a tool apron only to jump up a bit seeing Mirabel was hiding behind him trying to lose the kids while M/n laughed softly as B/n, and S/n followed their Mama, Papi and grandfather up to the casita.

Children: (but what about Mirabel?)

Hey, you said you wanna know what everyone does
I got sisters and cousins and...

Children: (Mirabel!)

My primo Camilo won't stop until he makes you smile today

Children: (Mirabel!)

My cousin Dolores can hear this whole chorus a mile away

Children: (Mirabel!)

My brother Luis has the strength and golden heart of Hercules, I just wish he'd propose to Y/n soon they've been friends for so long!

Children: (Mirabel!)

Look, it's Mister Mariano, hey
You can marry my sister if you wanna but...

Children: (Mirabel!)

Between you and me, she's kind of a prima donna
Yo, I've said too much and thank you but I really gotta go

Children: (Mirabel!)

My family's amazing

Children: (Mirabel!)

And I'm in my family, so

Children: (Mirabel!)

Well....

Abuela: "Mirabel!" She shouted out from the doorway helding a vase of beautiful flowers to look at her granddaughter confused by her actions. "What are you doing?

Mirabel: Quickly straightened up while wringing her shoulder strap from her bag with the children surrounding her. "Uh, they were just asking about the family and..." She was saying smiling until...

Girl 1: "She was about to tell us about her super awesome gift!" She shouted out as Mirabel frowned playing with her mariposa bracelet a bit while Dolores popped up from the doorways corner.

Dolores: "Ay, Mirabel didn't get one." She said softly only to squeak lightly as she heard soft talking before nodding. "I'm coming, Y/n." She whispered before walking off after Abuela.

The children looked back at Mirabel in shock as a little girl spoke up.

Girl with hat: "You didn't get a gift?" She asked

Mirabel: "Um..."

Gift basket man: "Mirabel! Delivery!" A man shouted out taking hold of a wicker basket filled with party hats, pinwheels, and all sorts of treats. "I gave you the special since you're the only Madrigal kid with no gift." He said as he gave Mirabel the basket. "I call it the "Not Special special" since, uh, you have no gift." He said as while Y/n walked out outside wiping her hands clean of paint.

Mirabel: "Thanks." She said sarcastically with a forced happy smile while Y/n walked over towards the little group.

Gift basket man: "Oh, and tell Antonio good luck. The last gift was a bummer." He said disappointed as Y/n glared at the man. "That one being yours, Mirabel that did not work." He said honestly

Mirabel: "Uh-huh." She said with a forced smile til Y/n pushed the guy away from Mirabel.

Girl with a hat: "If I was you, I'd be really sad." She said honestly as Mirabel looked over at her.

Mirabel: "Well, my little friend, I am not. Because the truth is, gift or no gift, I'm just as special as the rest of my family." She said while the group looked over at the Madrigal's Casita as Luis picked up a cart, Isabela was bringing flowers to life, Pepa brought forth a beautiful rainbow.

Girl with a hat: "Maybe your gift is being in denial." She said while Y/n spoke up.

Y/n: "Alright, back to your mamas and padres now to get ready for tonight." She said seriously as she shooed the group of seven children away to the town before walking over towards Mirabel. "Are you okay, Mira?" She asked while seeing she was fiddling with the bracelet that she had gifted Mirabel five years ago.

Mirabel: "I'm fine, N/n." She said while Y/n looked down at her giving her a 'really?' look on her face before the two headed into the bustling casita as the home was following Abuela's requests as well the other Madrigal children til a tornado gust began blowing through the casita to show Pepa panicking.

Pepa: "My baby's night has to be perfect. And it's not perfect. And more people are going to be coming." She mumbled rapidly while Felix and Y/n rushed over to help calm her down. "And nothing's ready."

Felix: "You're tornado-ing the flowers! The flowers!" He said warning his wife as Y/n jumped in to rub Pepa's shoulders.

Y/n: "Clear skies, Tia Pepa. Clear skies, everything will be alright, I swear it." She said honestly as Pepa took a few deep breathes calming down making the sun shine brightly.

Isabela: "Did someone say flowers?" She questioned as flowered vines picked her up to do acrobatics as beautiful flowers bloomed at her command

Felix: "Our angel, our angel!" He cheered out as Isabela was set in front of her Tio Felix, and her Tia Pepa.

Isabela: "Please don't clap." She said honestly before handing Pepa a fresh bouquet of flowers as her Tia Pepa told her thank you. "Oh, it's nothing." She said walking away to flip her hair into Mirabel's face covering it with flowers. "A little sisterly advice, If you weren't always trying too hard, you wouldn't be in the way." She told Mirabel walking away as Mirabel followed after Isabela.

Mirabel: "Actually, Isa, this is called helping. And I'm not in the way. You are." She said honestly before walking into a column of hydradringes to stand back.

Y/n: "Isabela, leave Mira alone now." She said seriously making Isabela and Mirabel flinch a bit to see their friend looking at Isabela sternly. "That was rude of you to do that to Mirabel and don't try to lie to me, I saw everything." She said before looking at Mirabel with a smile. "I'll be right with you, Mirabel in a moment go unload your basket." She said while Isabela walked off and Y/n sighed softly before walking towards the kitchen only to bump into a firm and strong chest. "Ouch!" She squealed out as she moved back to rub her nose.

Luis: "Ay, dios mio, are you alright N/n?" He asked as he leaned down to inspect her nose while her s/c cheeks flushed bright red especially when he gave her a nervous but comforting smile.

Y/n: "I'M OKAY!" She shouted out nervously before noticing everyone was looking at her til she cleared her throat a bit. "I mean, I'm alright Luis thanks for asking though." She said while walking around the muscular giant man whom has been her friend since childhood. "I should go get an arepa from your mama, bye." She said while running into the kitchen to see Mirabel unloading the basket still as Julieta spoke up.

Julieta: "My vida, you okay? You don't have to overdo it." She said gently in her warm and kind motherly tone of voice towards Mirabel while Y/n began to help her daughter unload the basket.

Mirabel: "I know, Mama. I just wanna do my part like the rest of the family." She said honestly placing three heavy bricks of homemade chocolate onto the counter to see her padre Agustin appear with multiple bee stings puffing up.

Y/n: "Dios mío, Tio Agustin." She said softly as she hissed out in agony for Agustin knowing how accident prone he is while Julieta was preparing food for tonight.

Agustin: "She's right, amor. First gift ceremony since your own happened. A lot of emotions and I've been there." He said honestly before trying to comfort his daughter.

Mirabel: "Bee stings!" The two said out loud as M/n stopped preparing ingredients then turned her head over her shoulder to see what had happened

M/n: "Julieta get an arepa quickly." She said while Julieta looked over at what M/n was seeing to whisper out.

Julieta: "Ay, Agustin." She sighed softly while grabbing a fresh, and hot arepa from a nearby plate.

Agustin: "When your tio Felix and I married into the family, outsiders who had no gift, never, ever would... surrounded by the exceptional, it was easy to feel un-ceptional." He said honestly as he began helping out his daughter out.

Mirabel: "Okay, Papi." She said honestly as Julieta walked up towards Agustin giving him a arepa.

Agustin: "I'm just saying, I get it." He said as Julieta pushed the arepa into his mouth.

Julieta: "Eat." She said while Agustin's bee stings left within a blink of an eye from her gift before going towards Mirabel. "Mi amor, if you ever wanna talk..." She started to say only for Mirabel to speak up.

Mirabel: "I gotta put out the stuff, mama. The house isn't gonna decorate itself." She said as Casita pouted a bit making it's flags drop a bit. "Sorry, you could. You look great." She said making Casita preak up as her parents spoke up.

Julieta: "Corazon, remember! You have nothing to prove!" She said while Y/n munched on a arepa thus healing her lightly bruised nose.

Agustin: "Yeah, remember! You have nothing to prove!" He said as Mirabel walked off giving her parents a thumbs up but she stopped walking a few feet away to see her brother talking to Camilo.

Luis: "What am I going to do?" He asked while looking down at his cousin.

Camilo: "You love her, don't you big guy?" He questioned as Luis nodded shyly while Camilo patted his arm. "Then just walk up to Y/n, compliment her, ask her to dance then later tonight at the party kiss her." He said while Luis's face broke out into a massive blushing state.

Luis: "Maybe.... I should have asked Senor F/n, or Tio Felix for help in this situation instead." He said while walking away with Camilo following after him.

Mirabel smiled softly at her older brother, he had a big heart for his family, especially those he loved. Soon, Mirabel walked upstairs to place her handmade decorative candle holders out of the family's names and their gift symbols.

Abuela: "Clean your rooms! I don't care how big they are." She told her grandchildren as many around the casita worked for tonight.

Mirabel looked over at the photos holding Alma with Pepa, Julieta and Bruno in one main photo down two Isabela, Dolores, Luis, Camilo separately and to a full photo but not even one of her.

Abuela: "One hour!" She shouted out making Mirabel flinch and accidentally knock the candle over onto Abuela's decoration flower as Mirabel quickly moved to put the fire out. "Maybe you should leave the decorations to someone else?" She said towards Mirabel whom quickly stood up.

Mirabel: "No, I actually made these as a surprise for you. Ooh!" She said to see the candle holder was still a light with a tiny flame before she blew it out.

Abuela: "Mirabel, I know you want to help. But tonight must go perfectly. The whole town relies on our family, on our gifts. So, the best way for some of us to help is to step aside." She said towards Mirabel before fixing Mirabel's curled black hair. "Let the rest of the family do what they do best. Okay?" She asked til the wind blew by the three. "Pepa! You have a cloud!" She told her weather gifted daughter across the second floor walkway.

Pepa: "I know, Mama. But now I can't find Antonio. What do you want from me?" She questioned before storming off as the cloud above her thundered while Mirabel walked into the nursery.

Julieta: "Mama, be nice to Mirabel, okay? You know tonight will be hard for her." She said honestly on the steps as Y/n spoke up.

Y/n: "You know that Mirabel has the family's best interest at heart must you always be so hard on her?" She asked the matriarch seriously.

Abuela: "If the gift ceremony doesn't go well like last time, tonight will be even harder for us all." She said honestly towards her daughter and her friend's first granddaughter.

Mirabel shutted the nursery door while she sat down on her bed playing with the red ribbon wrapped around the present to Antonio from F/n L/n. Soon Mirabel opened up her nightstand drawer to take out a animal designed box to set it onto her lap.

Mirabel: "Everyone's looking for you." She said out loud as the nursery door opened up to show Y/n whom was smiling while knowing what Mirabel was up to while she took the present her own father made and sat down beside Mirabel. Then the two friends held their presents near the bottom of the bed. "These presents will self destruct if you don't take them in three, two, one..." She counted out only to chuckle as two tiny hands pulled the presents underneath the bed. "Oh." She chuckled alongside Y/n.

Y/n: "Feisty little cub, ain't he?" She asked jokingly with a laugh as she and Mirabel crawled underneath the bed on separate sides of a tiny boy with curly and puffy black hair and dark skin as he played with the bows and designs on the presents.

Mirabel: "Nervous?" She asked while the boy sighed softly.

Y/n: "You have nothing to worry about, Tonio." He said honestly

Mirabel: "N/n is right. You're gonna get your gift and open that door and it's gonna be the coolest ever. We both know it."

Antonio: Looks at his cousin and other big sister figure, scared before whispering to Mirabel, and Y/n. "What if it doesn't work?"

Mirabel: "Well, in that impossible scenario, you'd stay here in the nursery with me." She said before whispering dramatically. "Forever! And I'd get you all to myself." She said making Antonio giggle a bit.

Antonio: "I wish you could have a door." He said honestly towards Mirabel.

Y/n: "I wish for Mira to have a door too, Tonio. I remember five years ago, I was right where you are and do you know what I said to Mirabel?" He said as Antonio looked at her shaking his head in curiosity. "Gift or no gift, you're perfect just the way you are." She said with a smile as Mirabel spoke up.

Mirabel: "You don't have to worry about me both of you, cause I have an amazing family and an amazing house. And an amazing cousins as well friends like you, Antonio, and Y/n. And seeing you get your special gift and door, that's going to make me way more happy than anything." She said honestly before pulling Antonio into a hug. "But, alas, I am gonna miss having my world's best roomie." She said while pulling the two presents towards Antonio.

Antonio looked at the presents and unwrapped them but pulled a gold framed holding a painting of a regal leopard with the tropical forest behind it growling out towards the sky.

Antonio: "For Antonio with all our amor, Tia M/n, Tio F/n, Y/n, B/n, and S/n." He read the card as he put the portait carefully back into it's box. This made Mirabel and Y/n smile as Antonio opened up Mirabel's gift to him to find a handmade leopard plushie.

Mirabel: "Y/n, and I know you're an animal guy so I made you a leopard plushie for when you move into your cool, new room, you always have something to snuggle with." She said honestly as Y/n spoke up.

Y/n: "And I know that you always wanted a piece of your favorite animal with you, so my papi and I made you a leopard portrait with B/n, and S/n making the gold frame for it." She said as Antonio smiled at them to hug both Mirabel and Y/n close as he could before Casita began moving the floorboards rhythmically then showed the clock was now at seven pm. "It's time." She said while crawling out from under the bed. "Vamos, you two. Let's go."

Mirabel: "All right, hombrecito, you ready?" She asked as Antonio nodded as he began crawling out from under the bed after Y/n. "Sorry, I got to get one more squeeze." She said honestly before pulling Antonio into a big hug making the five year old laugh as well the nineteen year old.

Y/n: "Okay, you two. Casita can you help me out here, por favor?" She asked as Casita began joining in the fun tossing the two under the bed around a bit.

Mirabel: "Okay, okay, we're going!" She said while Y/n smiled down at the two young Madrigals before she walked out of the room and went downstairs towards her own family as music began to fill all of Encanto.

Y/n: She breathed out slowly as her Abuelo hugged her close then placed a family hireloom onto her right middle finger. "Abuelo, are you sure?" She asked looking at the ring, which was once long ago her Abuela Imelda's wedding ring.

Hector: He gently placed a kiss onto his oldest granddaughters forehead before nodding down towards her. "I've no doubt that your Abuela would want anyone else to wear her ring. I know that she'd be as proud of you as I am, la nieta." He said towards Y/n smiling before pushing her gently away. "Now, go have fun with Luis, amor."

Y/n: Her s/c cheeks flushed bright with color at her grandfather mentioning Luis. "Abuelo Hector, stop teasing me, Your worst then papi at times." She said scoffing and walked off ironically outside towards Luis, and Camilo helping them greet everyone in Encanto.

Colombia

Noche de fiesta
Todos vienen a celebrar
Noche de fiesta
Todos llegan para gozar
Sigue bailando
Contento en mi paraíso
Y revelando
Milagros en cada piso

Encanto
Encanto

Colombia, te quiero tanto
Que siempre me enamora tu encanto
Colombia, te quiero tanto
Que sigas bendiciendo tu encanto

Colombia
Encanto
Encanto

Abriendo puertas
Va llegando la madrugada
Siguen abiertas
Y el café se cuela en la casa
Canción alegre
Para que gane el bien sobre el mal
No me despierten
Que esto parece un sueño real

Colombia, te quiero tanto
Que siempre me enamora tu encanto
Colombia, te quiero tanto
Te sigue bendiciendo tu encanto

Colombia
Encanto
Encanto
(Ah-eh-ah-eh-ah-eh)
Encanto
Encanto

Colombia, te adoro tanto
Tu nombre tiene un encanto
De Bogotá hasta Palenque
Me fui con toda la gente
Colombia, tierra tan bella
La madre naturaleza
Te dio una forma de ser
Colombia stays, my favorite place

Colombia, te quiero tanto
Que siempre me enamora tu encanto
Colombia, te quiero tanto
Te sigue bendiciendo tu encanto
Y es que a ti, Colombia, yo te quiero tanto
Que siempre me enamora tu encanto
Colombia, te quiero tanto
Te sigue bendiciendo tu encanto

Encanto
Encanto
Encanto
Encanto

English Lyrics

Colombia

Night out

Everyone comes to celebrate

Night out

Everyone comes to enjoy

keep dancing

Happy in my paradise

And revealing

Miracles on every floor

Charm

Charm

Colombia, I love you so much

That I always fall in love with your charm

Colombia, I love you so much

That you continue to bless your charm

Colombia

Charm

Charm

Opening doors

Dawn is coming

Are still open

And the coffee sneaks into the house

Happy song

So that good wins over evil

Do not wake me up

That this seems like a real dream

Colombia, I love you so much

That I always fall in love with your charm

Colombia, I love you so much

Your charm continues to bless you

Colombia

Charm

Charm

(Ah-eh-ah-eh-ah-eh)

Charm

Charm

Colombia, I adore you so much

Your name has a charm

From Bogotá to Palenque

I went with all the people

Colombia, such a beautiful land

Mother nature

Gave you a way of being

Colombia stays, my favorite place

Colombia, I love you so much

That I always fall in love with your charm

Colombia, I love you so much

Your charm continues to bless you

And it is that you, Colombia, I love you so much

That I always fall in love with your charm

Colombia, I love you so much

Your charm continues to bless you

Charm

Charm

Charm

Charm

Translations

Gracias- thank you

Abuelo- Grandfather

Primo- Cousin

Mi corazon- my heart

Mi vida- my life

Mi amor - My love

Amor- love

Ay - Oh

Papi- Daddy

Guapo - handsome

Hombrecito- little man

Por favor- Please

La nieta- Granddaughter

((Happy Holidays, everyone and enjoy!!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
684K 42K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 46.4K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...