I Wanna Die

By Immi379

Killed by betrayals and disloyalty, Lee yn was someone alive and breathing on the outside, yet dead inside. I... More

Preview
Episode 1 |Mere Silence
Episode 2 |For The Worst
Episode 3 |As You Wish
Episode 4 |What Is She
Episode 5 |Lost The Last
Episode 6 |Already Dead
Episode 7 |She Owes
Episode 8 |Drenched
Episode 9 |Y/n?
Episode 10 |For Her
Episode 11 |One Chance
Episode 13 |An End To Pain
Episode 14 |Not Even You
Episode 15 |You Won't
Episode 16 |Cut The Chase
Episode 17 |Found Her
Episode 18 |Promise Me
Episode 19 |Danger On The Doorstep
Episode 20 |Caught
Episode 21 |Heal First
Episode 22 |That Day
Episode 23 |Why
Episode 24 |Met
Episode 25 |Let's Talk
Episode 26 |A Glimpse To Past
Episode 27 |Kill Me
Episode 28 |Get Back
Episode 29 |Come Out
Episode 30 |Meet You Never
Episode 31 |Why Me
Episode 32 |Secret Envelopes
Episode 33 |Reunion

Episode 12 |Another Misery

707 89 13
By Immi379

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

"So miss y/n, would you like to give me a chance?"

His statements were getting weirder now.

He loves me? And wants to be in a relationship with me? And even wants to talk to the elderlies?

Looking at the way he was dressed, I could clearly tell that he was no lesser than a billionaire. Taking a clear look of his face I realized that he was quite handsome too.

A boy who is so handsome and rich suddenly fell in love with me and wants to help me?

The way he looked at me seemed so wrong to me and now his help....

Shall I take it?

Taking a deep breath I finally spoke.

"I don't need your help."

Hearing my words the smile on his face instantly dropped.

"Huh?"

Life is not a fairytale. There aren't any prince charming but only beasts. And I'm not ready to be feasted on.

"I said that I don't need your help. I am not that poor to take charity for my grandma's therapy. Besides, you are no one to me, so I don't need your help.", I clearly stated. A visible frown appeared on his face.

"But......"

"You liking me is another matter and that too requires my approval for your love. So please do not suppose things on your own."

I could see the dissatisfaction on his face.

Taking a sharp breath, he nodded his head.

"Also, I want you to withdraw the money you deposited right now."

I could see his jaw clenched and aura completely changing. He looked the same from the first time I saw him.

Taking another deep breath, he took out a card from his pocket.

"This is my card. You can come to my office if you ever need money. I....."

"I don't think I will need to but still, thanks.", I pressed a smile and took the card.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Reaching the cafe, I went to get into my working outfit.

I had mixed feelings about what I said to that jungkook.

One side of me felt that I did wrong by behaving like that when he was just trying to help. While the other side thinks that what I did was completely right.

His way of looking really scares me and most especially the fact that he had a gun with him.

He said that he found my whereabouts and that was wrong too. He has no right to intrude my personal space and interfere in my matters the way he did.

And most importantly, a rich man like him suddenly falling in love with an ordinary girl like me? Sounds more like a fairy tale.

And I don't believe in those.

"What happened?", Eunwoo walked out of the changing room.

There was never a need to tell him anything. He always understands everything. Even my silence.

"Y/n?", he called my name to get me out of my thoughts.

"Is your Grandma alright?"

There he is.

He doesn't need me to say a word and already know what the problem could be.

Although I always had this smiley mask on my face covering up all of my pain and agony but this time it hurt more than ever. It was hard to control my overflowing emotions.

Not even a word came out of my mouth but the tears rolling down my eyes shouted louder than words.

He instantly embraced me and I lowly sobbed in his embrace.

"They s-aid that s-he n-needs therapy. She has v-very less chances o-f survival. I c-can't......", my sobs got louder and voice cracked.

I was crying like a baby while he was holding me in his embrace, patting my back.

After a while when I finally calmed down, he pulled away from the hug.

"You need money for the therapy right?", he asked wiping my tears.

My head lifted at him and I knew what he meant.

I already know how bad he is doing these days so there is no way I can ask him for help. 'I can't be selfish like that.'

"No."

"No?", he asked uncertain. I nodded my head.

"I don't need money eunwoo. I am getting my salary from the cafe today and from the club too. So I have enough money now.", I said with a weak smile and he nodded.

"But still, if you ever need money then ask me. Okay?", he asked and I nodded my head.

That is what makes me love him so much. I knew that one word by my side and he would do everything out of his power to help me.

I wish I could confess my love to him one day.

But do a person like me even deserve to fall in love?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

The noon fell, And I made my way back home from the cafe.

Just as I entered the house I witnessed Lisa sitting on the couch, wailing loudly.

"What happened?", I immediately rushed to her.

Her eyes also fell on me and she swiftly pulled me in a tight hug.

"Y/n!", she hugged me tighter crying loudly.

"What happened Lisa? Tell me!", I pulled away from the hug and checked on her.

"Y/n I-I......", she couldn't complete. Her sobs concealed her words.

"Okay. First calm down.", I tenderly rubbed her back, and she nodded taking deep breaths.

Wiping off her tears, I held her hand, turning her towards me.

"Y/n I w-went out to take the m-money from the bank because my f-fee needed to get submitted by t-tommorow."

I slowly nodded.

"When I w-was coming back some guys surrounded me a-nd snatched away the money bag. T-hey took away the m-money y-y/n. What will w-we do n-now!", her sobs noised the entire living room and she abruptly pulled me in a hug.

My heart sank and senses stopped working.

The money for the loan, the money for the treatment and now the money for the fee.

Tears started rolling down my own eyes but I still wiped them off.

'I can't let her be sad.'

"Don't worry Lisa. I got my salary today. We can pay it with that."

She instantly pulled away from the hug and looked at me with disbelief.

I slowly nodded my head with a weak forced smile covering up my pain.

"But don't you need it for anything else....."

"I don't.", I said and caressed her cheeks softly.

"What has to happen, happens anyways. So stop worrying about that money okay? Here, take this and submit it tomorrow morning on time.", I said, taking out the money envelope before handing it to her.

She stared at it for a moment longer before pulling me into her embrace once again.

"You're the best y/n! What could I ever do without you!", she cried.

I couldn't help but let a few tears roll down my eyes.

The loan money seems to be a matter for another time but I'll have to do something for the hospital money.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was tired.

Tried but relatively comforted knowing that the salary from the club can now help me with the hospital expenses.

Strolling in the midnight silence, I was about to reach my house when my eyes fell on a guy standing right in front of my house.

The tattoos covering his arm made me stiff over my place. I gulped hard as fear took over me.

I don't want anymore trouble.

✪✧✧⊹⊰☉⊰⁠⊹✧✧✪

Author's rant:

I hate depressing and stressful situations. Yet all of my female leads always suffer.

#sorrydeary/n

Any guesses to what would happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 96 31
It's a fanfiction of Jeon jungkook X reader (y/n). Behind an alluring facade lies the ugliness of the heart. She was just like this, a killer beauty...
161K 4.7K 35
"I said dont come closer" He grabbed me and pulled me up. "Don't cry, we're gonna keep you here for a while, or should I say, permanently" ...
4.5K 272 54
NOTHING IS RIGHT BEYOND THE LIMITS. NEITHER HATE, NOR LOVE. _______________________________________________________ "Miss Y/n, what is love to you...
173K 8.8K 42
Kim Taehyung, the biggest mafia in Korea, a nightmarishly terrorizing monster got obsessed with a doctor. Her hate for him only increased as he was m...