Jaddu's Jamnagar Tales....(on...

By ictmadfam

Sir Ravindra Jadeja has this ability to conjure up exciting stories from nowhere. A compilation of his "Jamn... More

Prologue
why not?

The haunted house

273 13 3
By ictmadfam

"So this random day, I decide to take my horse for a ride.... At night. It was the best and the worst decision I made, simultaneously. You know, I'm not scared of anything, usually.... "
___________________________________

"I walked out of the house at 12:00," Said jaddu. "I read somewhere that horses like night walks."

"Only you could read and believe something like that, Jad... " Said Virat.

"Shut up and listen," Grumbled Jaddu, clearly annoyed at being interrupted.

"So I walked about three kilometers towards east, and around four to the West.... "

"Fine, we don't want to know the directions to wherever you went, get off it!" Screeched harry.

"SHUT UP!" yelled jaddu. "Stop interrupting my flow of storytelling!"

"Keep telling us directions then... " Muttered Hardik.

"Yes, so I walked about four kilometers to the east and three to the west," Jaddu continued.

"You said four to west and three to east a minute ago," Harry interrupted again.

"STOP!!" Virat said, “thank you, Jad for the story!”

"

But-”

"We'll shoot a chahal Tv, ” said yuzi, jumping up.

“fine,” thought jaddu. “I won't make you listen— I'll make you experience.”

______

A short update after a long time! I promise daily updates from today *baby eyes*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...