𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗼 • MHA story

By somewhererealistic

-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future... More

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 26
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 27
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 28
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 31
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 32
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 33
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 34
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 35
Izuku Midoriya
Katsuki Bakugou
Shoto Todoroki
Eijiro Kirishima
Kaminari Denki
Hitoshi Shinsou
Neito Monoma
Takami Keigo/Hawks
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔!
𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2
𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25

863 27 28
By somewhererealistic

Y/N's POV:

I was helping a tired Tsuyu fold her futon as suddenly Mina woke up,rising weirdly."It is the day."Mina slowly turned her head to us with tears in her eyes.

"As much as I like to see Y/N hang with us this time,I don't wanna ser sad Dekusquad."She whined as I patted her back,folding her futon for her.

We got into our school uniforms as Mina and Jirou pulled me to the elevator as we went down to the common room.

We spotted the Dekusquad beside the Bakusquad as Uraraka and Tsuyu pushed them away to the kitchen area.The guys eyes lit up as they saw me approach.

"Y/NNNNN.."Denki jumped on me amd attached himself on me crying as the guys just cried while staring at me.

"YOU.YOU.YOU NEVER REPLY.."Eijiro cried as Katsuki tsked.

"Such crybabies."He grunbled as Mina hit him.

"Sorryy..We didn't fight,don't worry."I hugged all of them as they calmed down.

"Let's get to class now!"Sero wiped his tears and pulled us all to the Yuuei building.

While walking to class I got lectured by a sad Denki as Eijiro just latched onto my arm and Katsuki was like a bodyguard.

When we reached class,we noticed some Class B students seating at some of our seats while the room looked bigger.Vlad-sensei was at the front of the class as he greeted us.

"Suddenly,Im in the wrong class.."I walked back slowly as I bumped into someone.

"We have blended learning.Sit down anywhere since Class B is sittinf in their normal positions."Aizawa-sensei said as he got into his sleeping bag and crawled to the front to sleep.

"Back row,back row!"Mina pulled us all at the empty seats at the back.Perfectly 6 empty seats.

"Are are?Only the lazy ones sit at the back.Im sure you're going to not pay attentipn in class at all."Monoma walked up to us as he smirked but it soon dropped when his eyes landed on me.

"Y/N,my dear.Are you sitting at the wrong seat?Why don't you join me at the front?"He held my hands together but got pulled away by Kendo.

"That guy is a total simp."I heard Mina mumble to Jirou as I talked with Denki.The Dekusquad came in together as I made eye contact with Shoto.I immdiately broke the contact and turned my whole body away from them to Eijiro who started to talk about random things.

Soon class started and we learned about hero rules and all that stuff.We had a few more minutes before lunch so we played Kahoot.We had to be in groups of 6 or less so of cpurse i went with thr Bakusquad this time.

I saw Izuku glancing at me sadly as I quickly looked away.We used my phone to play as we all made a circle.Denki chose the name,trying to hide the phone from us as we saw the name he written at the screen.

"Baku's babes🤪"

Everyone turned to us as Denki cackled loudly as Sero laughed trying to make him stop while Katsuki yelled at him.

The game started as we all yelled the answer to Denki quietly since he wanted to do it.

Last round and it was a tie between Izuku's group and us.Katsuki got competitive and took the phone from Denki as he wanted to beat Izuku himself.I patted a sad Denki as the round started.

"What do heroes do?"

a)defend and fight for their country

b)fight villains

c)relax

d)watch people fight

"Tch..a hard one."Katsuki muttered as he sumbitted his answer.

"WHAT?"Eijiro looked at him in disbelief as the time ended.

"Top 3"

"3rd place-extras :("

"2nd place-1B is the better class!"

"1st place-Baku's babes🤪 and Deku's power rangers (•̀ᴗ•́)و"

"Runner ups:"

"4th place-MHSSKA :^"

"5th place-Mineta best🥵"

"WHAT!SINCE WHEN COULD THIS GAME HAVE TWO WINNERS!"Katsuki stood up angrily as we tried to pull him down.

"Anhways,at the end of the day,you're all winners!"Vlad-sensei said as Katsuki grumbled.

The bell rung as we all walked to the cafeteria.I noticed Izuku trying to walk up to me but Mina pulled me away while Tsuyu pulled him away.He walked away with a saddened face as I turned my face away from him.

"This is harder thsn I thought.."I huffed frustratedly as Mina nodded.I felt my phone buzz as Mina turned to me with teary eyes.

"I just remembered the texts we will read later at night will make me weep.."Mina wiped her tears as we sat at a table while the guys helped us buy our food.

After we ate,I just noticed that Dekusquad's table was close to ours.They were eating right beside us?!

I nudged Mina as she stood up.I saw Uraraka send us a sad smile but we smiled it back.

I saw Izuku move closer to me but I got up and went to put the empty dish back.We all walked back to class as the guys talked about random things while Mina and Jirou were just nodding their heads.

I held onto Katsuki's arm as he just let me be.

"Did you stop talking with the nerd?What did he do?Want me to beat him up"He asked as I shook my head quickly as we walked back to class in silence.

We had hero training after that which some whined.Aizawa-sensej was our main teacher for training and he was quite cruel today..

Soon the day ended as the girls gathered in my room again."Now..unmute!"Jirou spoke as I unmuted my phone to see a bunch of notifications.

"First..Iida-kun.He should be fine!In surprised he even sent s text."Uraraka said as I went to his messages.
________________________________

Speedy🏃‍♂️

➪Good evening Y/N!

ᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪I noticed how you have been avoiding my looks and myself..
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪If i ever upset you,you should tell me so I could improve!
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪I do not wish to see you upset because of me
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪I will apologise as much until you forgive me.
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪Just please reply
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪I need to know what I did wrong!
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪Please reply...
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪This is a horrible way to try and solve prombles Y/N..
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪I hope to see you tomorrow!
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪Have a nice day Y/N..
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ.

________________________________

"No because what for did it have to be a little sad.."Tsuyu kero'ed.

"He was crying,comfirm!"Hagakure blee her nose into a tissue.

"We only gone through the first person.We have to continue!"Jirou said as I nodded.

"Dekusquad's words means lot..and hits different."Mina teared up as I went to Shoto's messages next.

--------------------------------

Half cold half hot <3

➪Y/N..I noticed you avoiding me :(
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪Did i do something wrong yesterday?
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪Did i talk too much?
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪Im sorry if i did.
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪But you make me feel so comfortable that words just fall out sometimes..
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪Is it because I said i wanted to burn Bakugo?
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪I wouldn't hurt my classmate or our best friend :))
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪but please reply
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪i want to be friends still
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇs

➪your the only one who talked to me when Endeavor was shit.
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪but he always is like that
Dᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪please
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪this is so not girly pop..
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪i don't want you ignoring me >:(
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪i also remember another one!
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪so not girlboss..
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪seeeee
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪the lessons you gave me paid off😼
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪i can use emojis freely
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪even if i dont know them..
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪I also have memes!
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪they're all heart shape bc you make my heart shape <3
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪hope you sleep tight..
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪gd 💕💕
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪please talk to me tomorrow :((
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ.

-------------------------------

"ITS ALL HEART SHAPE BECAUSE YOU MAKE MY HEART SHAPE!"Mina sobbed as Jirou comforted her.

"You do realize the last person is going to be the worst?"Hagakure pointed out.

"He is the childhood bestfriend too.."Momo hiccuped as I helped her wipe her tears.

"Now..onto the last one."Uraraka said.

--------------------------------

Izu(•̀ᴗ•́)و

➪YNNNNN
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪why you move away from me :'((
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪you also never talk to me at all😡
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪if you're reading this..
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪or just ignoring me🙄
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪i just want to let you know that you were really cool during training♥️
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪stop ignoring me >:((
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪im gonna ignote you back😡
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪jkjk i ♡︎ u
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪hehehehe
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪remember u called me cutie
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪and like not kaachan
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪it made me really..happy.
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇs

➪so please keep telling me that
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪are you angry?
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪there could only be two reasons..
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪1.your period.
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪no but you're done..
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪so it can only mean..
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪2.ur mad at me..?
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪pls tell me thats false
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪...
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪pls dont ignore me :(
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪i hope you feel better tmr okay!
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪so..make sure you get a good sleep tonight!!
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪.
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪no goodnight back to me?
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪okok sorry i wont rush you
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪especially if u angry😭
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪gd my love :^
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➪<3.ur gonna make me cry if u dont hug me tmr.. :(
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ.

--------------------------------

I turned my phone off as Mina was still crying into her futon,Jirou sweatdropped at everyone,Uraraka weeped into my chest,Tsuyu tried to comfort a crying Hagakure and Momo was the tissue supplier,but she herself was tearing up.

I forced everyone to get in bed and tucked them in.Mina weeped one last time and fell asleep,we all did.
________________________________

The next morning was a free day.No school,no training,just a free day.It was a day I apologised to the guys in the Dekusquad though.

Tenya lectured me,Shoto just shook his head in disappointment but stayed by my side and latched my left arm.Izuku was sobbing into my chest as he cried a whole waterfall.

The class spent a whole day doing fun activites as tomorrow's school day would be even more fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
22.6K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
24.5K 859 19
"Call me cruel if you wish. My only desire is to free the world of the delusion of heroism. If I must become all the evil in the world, I'll do it gl...
241K 8.2K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...