š€š‹š€š š‘šˆš‚šŠšŒš€š || š‚...

By dilfscvm

š€š‹š€š š‘šˆš‚šŠšŒš€š š’š„š•š„š‘š”š’ š’šš€šš„ š„š‹šˆ šŒšˆš‚š‡š€š„š‹š’šŽš š‡š€šš’ š†š‘š”ššš„š‘ š‚šŽš‹ļæ½... More

š’š„š•š„š‘š”š’ š’šš€šš„
š‡š€šš’ š†š‘š”ššš„š‘
š‘šŽšš€š‹šƒ š‘š„š€š†š€š
š’š„š•š„š‘š”š’ š’šš€šš„
š‘šŽšš€š‹šƒ š‘š„š€š†š€š
š‡š€šš’ š†š‘š”ššš„š‘
š’šˆšš‚š‹š€šˆš‘ šš‘š˜š€šš“
š’š„š•š„š‘š”š’ š’šš€šš„
š’šˆšš‚š‹š€šˆš‘ šš‘š˜š€šš“
š‹šˆšŽšš„š‹ š’š‡š€šš€ššƒš€š‘

š˜š€ššƒš€š‘š„

1.4K 44 10
By dilfscvm

Smut ahead! Angst and fluff also:)) Please do excuse my gramatical error:)

"Severus, I already told you that me and Fred are only friends, you know that you're the only one I love, right? Don't you trust me enough, sev?"

"I trust you, Y/N, with all my heart, but that Fred that I don't trust. I don't want him taking you away from me, I won't let that happen." he seriously said.

"I won't let him take me away from you, my love. Don't worry okay? I love you." you press your lips against his. He hums, wrapping his arms around your waist possessively, securing you as if someone's trying to take you from him.

Severus don't like how that Fred Weasley look at you, he's a very territorial person, specially with the one he loves the most. And that is you. He got so many plans for the both of you after you graduated. He will never ever let you go, he wants you to be with him forever.

You're in the great hall with your friends, Fred, George, harmionie, Harry and, Ron. Laughing your butts off because of what Fred just said.

"You're the funniest person I know." you laughed almost out of breath, tears beaming at the corner of your eyes.

"I know, kid, now you better stop laughing." he chuckle placing his arm on your shoulder. You tried to breath to stop your laughter but it didn't stop, you sat down beside Fred and Harry still giggling which made a particular person angry.

Severus' grip at the glass is so tight making it break, it made a loud sound specially when some pieces were fell on the floor. All went silent, after a few gasp, tilting their head to the raging professor.

Eyes were intensely looking at you, you gulp loudly. Oh God what did I do again? Literally if looks could kill, you surely dead right now.

"Professor your hand are bleeding." Minerva worriedly said. Severus look at his hand. It really is bleeding. He gave you last glare before standing up and left the hall. Left everyone gossiping about what just happened.

"Excuse me, guys I got to go in the bathroom." you excused. you run out the hall immediately running towards severus' private chamber.

You didn't think of knocking before coming in, being too worried for your lover.

"Severus?" you call out, you went to his bedroom and there you find him sitting at the edge while cleaning his bloody hand.

"You seem....very happy." you can hear his teeth gritting make you flinch. You didn't say anything about what he stated. You sat with him, looking at his hand.

"Let me see?" you softly said, gently getting his hand from him.

He harshly move his hand away from you and roughly grabbing your throat with his wounded hand. Raging eyes cut deep in your soul. You can't breath.

"I-i can't b-breath-please." your eyes rolled at the back of your skull.

"You're much happier with him? Are you?!" he shouted.

"Se-sever-us, s-sev, please." you begged, tears rolled down your face. You felt his grip loosen, he blink a few times before letting go of you.

"L-love? Are you okay?" he asks nervously, he softly cup your cheeks making you look at him. His eyes softened as he see the tears continously falling from your eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, love." he begged, hugging you tightly, burying his face on your neck. Too afraid to let you go, because you may leave him because of what he did.

"What's the matter, sev? You n-never did that to me, until now. What's wrong with you?" you cried out, pulling away from him but he doesn't let you go.

"Don't leave me, please, I'm sorry." you felt your neck get wet. But you keep forcing to move away from him.

"Get away from me!" you pushed him harder now. You successfully released from his so tight grip.

"I don't like what you just did, severus snape, and I won't tolerate that kind of act! You almost killed me!" you cried rubbing your sore neck. He cried, shaking his head.

"I-I'm sorry, I won't do that again, I promise!" he begged sobbing.

You shook your head.

"I think we should take a break, severus. You're getting too possessive, I don't like that." you turn to leave not wanting to face him right now. Before you can walk pass the door, it slammed close. You turned around to see severus looking down at his palm.

"You can't leave me, Y/N..." he slowly look at you. His eyes were red, furious.

"I won't let you. You can't. You're all mine. And I won't let anyone else take you!" he stand up. You breath ragged, quickly turn around, continue trying to open the door, but you can't, you remove your wand from your pocket but before you could cast a spell he turned you around and slam your back at the door.

"You're mine." he firmly stated, before slamming his lips to yours, roughly kissing you. You tried to pull away but his grip were so tight.

"Don't you dare fucking try breaking up with me, Y/N!" you push him hard making him stumble and fall to his bed. You immediately cast a spell to open the door. You hurriedly run away from his chamber.

"Y/N! Come back here!" you can hear his pleading shout but you didn't come back. Tears running down your face as you run to your dorm. Sobbing.

You can't face him right now, or even tomorrow, or the next day, or maybe weeks. You don't want to see him. That night you cried your eyes out, hugging yourself, you can't believe severus can do that to you. All you think from then is how to get away from him. You're being tempt to come back and let him apologise to you.

A weeks has passed and you didn't come to his posion class, can't face him. Even at the great hall, your eyes never fall to his place even ones even if you can feel his longing eyes on you.

"Ms. Y/L/N." your name was called out, startling you. You're at the library with harmione, staring at the book in your hand, not really reading it when dumbledore calls you.

"Professor, do you need anything?" you ask.

"I have something to say..in private." you nodded at him. You walk towards the private part of library.

"What's that you needed to say, sir?"

"it's about your, potions class, Y/N. Professor Snape reported about your behaviour lately, he mentioned that you're not present at his class for three weeks is that right?"

You only nodded at him.

"If you won't attend again, I'm afraid you'll fail this year."

"Yes, sir, I understand."

Very wise professor snape.

Next day you decided to attend potions class for the sake of your grades. You sat at the back of the classroom with harmione. Your eyes plastered at the book in your hand not wanting to divert your eyes to the man who's talking in front.

"Ms. Y/LN, are you smart enough to not pay attention in my class?" severus' stern and low voice said. You closed your book and stared at the cover. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."

You breath heavily through your nose before looking at him, his under eyes is dark, his hair looks greasy, he just look.. depressed. His eyes bored in yours but you can see the glint in it. It's like he's happy you finally manage to look at him. God I miss him. Wait—

"Three weeks, Y/N. Can you imagine how many topics you've missed? Stay after class, I want to speak to you." he coldly said. You just nodded which he did not like at all. "Answer me. Verbally." he almost desperately said.

"Yes sir." you sigh. And you swear you saw a little twitch at the corner of his lips but it faded quickly.

"Good."

The discussion continous, you don't know why you're excited to finally talk to him. You just hope he won't hurt you again like he did weeks ago. If ever he did it again you swear to merlin you will move in other school.

"Class dismissed." he declared.

Finally it's done. You were left alone, with him on his desk, tidying the parchments on top.

You stood up from your chair and sat in front. He sat at his own chair, staring at you.

"What do you want to talk about professor?" you said without emotion that makes him frown, he gritted his teeth in cringe at the name.

"Professor? Why aren't you calling me 'love' or even just 'sev' or 'severus'?" your heart ache for some reason.

"You know that I want things to have some space for the meantime. We cooled off weeks ago, right?" he slam his hands at his table startling you, his eyes throwing fire at you.

"I didn't let you, remember? I don't want you to break up with me!" he shouted.

"Hold on, severus, keep your voice down I don't want the whole hogwarts hear you shouting. Cooling off is not the same with breaking up, severus I just want some time to think about this. You're getting toxic, possessive, and hell even obsessive of me. Well I find it cute at first, but by the time pass you're getting a bit tight to me. You won't even let me wear dresses and skirts anymore, because you said people will look at me like I'm their prey. Do you know how scared I was when you almost choke me to death? I can't believe you can do such thing, severus." a tear roll to your cheek but you wipe them away.

"Y/N, my love I'm doing that for you, to protect you." he calmly defended, you shook your head.

"That's not even protecting me, severus, you're manipulating me and I hate being manipulated and you know that!" you stand up and slam your hand at the table, this time you break into tears but you continue, "You know that my parents used to manipulate me to do illegal things, and you've just did the same to me!"

His brows were furrowed, he realised how wrong he was wrong on treating you. He went too blind because of his love for you to see your feelings, to see that he's already hurting you. If you'll give him a chance, he will do better, for the both of you. He slowly rose from his seat and went in front of you. You flinch when he lean forward to hug you, which made him more sad but he still hugs your waist, lovingly, burying his face at the crook of your neck. Sniffing.

"I'm sorry, darling, I really am I didn't mean to hurt you, I thought I was protecting you." a tear scape from his eye, his hand went to your cheek, softly rub it.

"I'm sorry that I have been blind to see you hurting, by me. If you give me a chance, my love, I will gladly change for you, for us. I was just so terrified to lose you, my love. I'm afraid you will left me, like how she did. I was so traumatised, I just want you all to myself, afraid that another man will steal you away from me." he whisper looking through your soul, lips quivering, tears keep pouring down from his eyes. "Please, forgive me?" he plead.

Severus mentioned about a woman named lily and told you everything about her. You feel so sorry for him. You simply can't imagine how devastated he was when she choosed other man rather than him.

You want him. Only him, severus snape.

Within a second your lips were pressed against him, kissing him furiously. He didn't waste time to kiss back, his hands moving to your hips and there he hugs you tight, pulling you more closer to his chest. Your hands interlocked on his greasy hair, pulling his head to yours not yet wanting to pull away.

"D-do you want me?" he ask nervously shy, a sad frown set in his face.

"Yes, I want you."

Within a second he crashed his lips on yours, kissing you fervently yet lovingly. His arms instantly wrapped around your waist pulling you close to his chest. His heavy breaths scraping through your lips. He pull away to let you breath, before he kiss you again then carry you leading you to the bedroom.

Severus locked the door behind him, he lay you down the dark green mattress of his while still pressing kisses on your neck.

"Tell me to stop, and I will." he whispers against your neck.

"I...don't want you to stop." you said with heavy breaths.

He smile at you before kissing you again, with passion and desire.

With a flick of his hand you're now naked laying on his bed with legs spread and arms above your head. Severus' eyes went up and down on your body slowly as his smile never fades. Loving how you look so good beneath him, squirming and whining, wanting to be touched.

"Fuck you're too beautiful." he whispers in awe giving you a peck on lips before slowly crawled down in between your thighs.

"Please.."

"Please what, darling? You want my mouth in this wet cunt of yours hm?" he placed a kiss on your clit making you moan. "Tell me what you want, and I'll give it to you, my love." he teased your entrance with the tip of his pointer finger.

"I-i want your mouth, p-please!" you begged. He chuckled and then licked a stripe on your cunt. Wet noises erupts the room, including your little moans and whimpers, also his grunts every time he hears you squeak on top of him.

Severus savours every laps of his tounge on your cunt, enjoying how you squirm and moan aloud. Not caring if someone might hear.

Not so long, you began to shake as you release on his mouth. He hums and continue to lap your juices until your high dies down.

"You liked that, love?" he smirk up at you, he plants a kiss your clit and slowly went up to you. Keeping the eye contact.

"I loved that, God I want your cock!" you desperately said, grinding up against his covered cock. He growls, press his lips again on you.

"Fuck me." he murmurs against your lips. Your lips twitch into a smirk. With all your energy, you force him down the mattress and straddled him. Without him knowing, you grab your wand that laying not so far beside him and make his clothes vanished.

"Oh merlin. Please, ride me."

And oh, you don't need to be told twice.

Without warning, you quickly grab ahold of his throbbing member and sink down. Not letting yourself adjust, you started grinding back and forth on top of him making him throw his head at the back, eyes tightly closed, moaning aloud.

"I bet you crave for this the whole three weeks, weren't you?" you heavily laughs. Increasing your pace.

"Y-yes I did!" he shouts, his hands on your hips helping you to lift up and and sink down again and again. "Oh my God, Yes!" he whimpers.

"Fuck. Mhh baby.."

He grab your neck and pull you down to him, he pressed his lips to yours.

"I'll make you cum so fucking hard, darling." he grins against your lips before he ram his hips on your making you cry in pleasure. You buried your face on his neck, moaning aloud.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Fuck yes!" you cried in pleasure, you suck on his neck. He growls in your ear and slap your ass. "Ugh fuck!"

"Don't leave bruise, darling, people will notice, fuck you ass...so. Fucking. Good." He moaned erotically.

But of course you didn't listen, you suck and nip on it hard but it goes unnoticed by him as pleasure overtake him. Your lips from one to another spot giving him love marks, moaning against his neck.

"I can feel you squeezing me, babe, you will cum, hm?" he question with a low growl, fastening his thrust, tears were forming in your eyes, pleasure were clouding your body.

"I'm so close." you began to forcely move on top of him but he place yet another slap on your butt. He lifts you up and turn you around making you hold your body by your hands and knees.

"I'm in control here, you little slut." he whispers in your ears before ramming his hard long length inside of you, and mercilessly thrust in and out of you. His hands were on your hips, placing slaps randomly on it, hissing as he feels you yet again squeeze him. "Fuck!" he hissed and stopped.

He leans forward to grab your neck and lift you, he started again in low but hard thrust continuesly whispering praises and degradation in your ears, making your eyes roll at the back of your head.

"You. Are. Mine, understood? This. Cunt. Is. Mine. No one is allowed to fuck you like how I do! I'm the only one who can make you fall apart and cry in pleasure as I penetrate this tight pussy of yours." you whimper at his sinful yet erotic degradation. His mouth were pressed on your cheek.

"I'm.. Yours, sir. Please make me c-cum!" your legs started shaking. He chuckles at your beggings and push you down, your face were pressed on the mattress, and there he started his brutally thrust. He make sure that he'll deliver the message that you're his, and only his.

"Darling. I'm going to cum inside you, and you can't do anything about it." he said through gritted teeth as his high were nearing.

"Please! Cum inside me! Please." you moaned like a slut, begging for your master's cum.

"Yeah, I know you like that you cumslut! Take it, take my fucking cum!" he thrusts faster and harder.

"Fuck!" a shrieking voice were released from your mouth as you cum, he on the other side groaned as he emptied himself inside of you.

"Oh, darling hah!" he whimpers, breathing heavily.

"Hmmfuck, sir..." you bit your lip, panting. Severus leans down and placed a kiss on your neck and shoulders, as he retrieves his breath.

Severus then lifts you up and carry you to lay you down on your back. He layed on top of you, but didn't put all his weight so he won't hurt you.

"Oh Merlin, I fucking love you." he smiled softly at you, which you returned.

"I fucking love you too." you whispers making him chuckle.

It didn't end there. He continued to own you and mark you up until midnight, he refused to let you go back to your dorm that's why you let him cage you in his arms and cuddle with you until the morning came.

Both were walking fast towards severus' classroom because both of you were late in his class. You just put one of severus' black button up shirt and sweatpants, as he put on his uniform. Before you walk inside the room, he pinned you to the wall and kissed you hard, he then fixed your hair and slap your bum as you walk in his classroom. You didn't drew much attention because they're busy in their own businesses, lucky you.

Exactly five minutes later, the door flung open and there he is, walking like a superior. His usual stone cold face were plastered on his face. He search the crowd and when he sees you, you swear you see a little twitch of his lips. He then announces the book page and the topic.

Not long enough, the class started whispering to each other. Mumbling things that you couldn't quite hear.

"Silence!" he yells, and the students understood, except for malfoy and his friends. "Malfoy. What are you laughing at?" he sternly asks. Draco stopped laughing, and fixed his composure.

"Sir, there's multiple hickies on your neck." he unsurely says.

Severus' face turns red at that, you couldn't help but smirk. He looks at you with sharp eyes, glaring at your soul. But all you did is shrug and smile.

"Inappropriate for you to say that, malfoy, these are caused by a potion I've brewed, I think I've putted something that's not included in the ingredients. I drank it." he hissed at the boy, draco's cheeks turns into light shade of pink, his head were low.

"Sorry, sir." he whispers.

"As you should." severus sassed and rolled his eyes at him.

Oooh, just wait 'till this class is over. I'm going to bend you over this table and fuck the shit out of you.

Well I couldn't wait for my punishment😌
VOTE👹👹👹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.7K 84
ā€¢šŸ# šˆš š“š‡š„ šš‘š„š“š„ššƒš„š‘ š’š„š‘šˆš„š’ā€¢ š˜š˜¢š˜­š˜¦š˜Æš˜µš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦ š˜“š˜¦š˜“š˜µš˜³š˜¢š˜Æš˜Øš˜¦ š˜©š˜¢š˜“ š˜“š˜° š˜§š˜¢š˜³ š˜¦š˜Æš˜„š˜¶š˜³š˜¦š˜„ š˜®š˜¶š˜¤š˜© š˜©š˜¢š˜³š˜„š˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜± ļæ½...
2K 166 9
ā€¢šŸ‘# šˆš š“š‡š„ šš‘š„š“š„ššƒš„š‘ š’š„š‘šˆš„š’ā€¢ š˜š˜¢š˜­š˜¦š˜Æš˜µš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦ š˜“š˜¦š˜“š˜µš˜³š˜¢š˜Æš˜Øš˜¦ š˜©š˜¢š˜“ š˜“š˜±š˜¦š˜Æš˜µ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜­š˜¢š˜“š˜µ š˜“š˜Ŗš˜¹ š˜ŗš˜¦š˜¢š˜³š˜“ š˜°š˜§ š˜©š˜¦...
30.2K 1.1K 27
"š™ø'šš•šš• šš–ššŠšš”ššŽ šš¢šš˜ššž šš–šš’šš—ššŽ...ššŠšš—šš ššœššŽššŠšš• šš¢šš˜ššž šš’šš— ššŠ šš‹ššŽššŠššžšššš’ššššžšš• ššœšššš˜šš—ššŽ šš•šš’šš šššš˜šš› ššŠšš•šš• ššŽššššŽšš›šš—šš’šššš¢!" (š˜ /š˜Æ) (š˜“...
24K 665 26
"šˆ'š¦ šŸšØšØš„š¢š¬š”š„š² ššš§š š¢š«š«šžšÆšØšœššš›š„š² š¢š§ š„šØšÆšž š°š¢š­š” š‰ššš¦šžš¬ š…š„šžššš¦šØš§š­ ššØš­š­šžš«. š€š§š š­š”šžš«šž'š¬ š§šØš­...