Hunters X Hero Academia (Rewr...

By YuistiaEvans

After two years of traveling separately, Gon and Killua decide to reunite and plan their next big adventure w... More

Metting X Once X Again R
New X Journey R
Money X Money R
Comfy X Warm R
Hero X School R
A X Fight X All X Might R
First X Day R
Unexpected X Meeting R
Nuclear X Battle R
Journey X Info R
Reunited X League R
Talk X Friends... R
Groceries X Fight R
New X Job? R
First X Class R
Therapy?! R
Nomi X Nations
Brotherhood
Talk X Talk
Tired X Sleep
Field X Talk
Helping X Training
Villain X Attack
Base X Rescue
Finally X Home
Family
Overhaul X Lair
New X Friend
Reunion!
A X Rescue
Nightmare X End
Big X Time
Mistake?
Another X Talk??
Festival, it's a Festival~
End X Of X Journey

Field X Trip R

2.3K 94 32
By YuistiaEvans

Now, there was no better place to gather information than an underground ring. Many people came here to make connections, get money, gather and spread information while having a good time.

Killua was taken to all sorts of unholy places during his training, there, he learned to identify who has information.

An old man in a purple suit was the entertainer this time around. The old man kept biting the unlit cigarette while whispering to some punny villains watching Gon bying me time before my fight.

"Oi! Cat!"

Akira grabbed Killua's shoulder. Talking close to his face, cannabis and booze reeked from his breath.

"What's going on? What's taking froggie so long?"

I slammed his hand away and walked towards the purple man. No one noticed my presence thanks to zetsu, allowing me to hear their conversation without them knowing.

"I tell ya, this group is the new shit. They'll get rid of All Might, I'm sure of it!"

Giran kept selling this new group of villains with a bright future. While it wasn't any quirk information he was looking for, it did catch his attention.

"They're going to attack U.A. Think about, don't you want to be famous? Go down in history as part of the group that took U.A down? And, if that's not enough, they got a little blonde cutie with them! Boss isn't stingy, he'll let you have fun with her~"

While the last part disgusted him, he was a little interested in this villain group. Attacking U.A and killing All Might, seemed to go against the deal they made with Nezu, and he wanted to know who Giran was and why he was supporting this group.

Many people here knew Giran, respecting and fearing him. How did this 'small group' get a collar on him?

"Come on! Stop playing and finish him froggei!"

It seems this was all the time Gon could buy him. Killua walked away from Giran and made a signal with nen. Telling Gon to finish up.

The next moment, the opponent was defeated. Gon ignored the cheers and insults so he could run to Killua. Catching up with him as Akira tapped his foot impatiently.

"I'm losing money over here..."

Killua rolled his eyes, Akira could see it even with the mask and hood.

"Oh shut it. I'll go when I'm ready."

Akira mocked Killua before groaning.

"Fuck it."

He stomped his way to the bar where he fell victim to another young lady that happened to be a scammer. Killua shaked his head.

"Dumbass. Anyway, I found something interesting we should tell the rat."

Gon nodded.

"Is it bad?"

"Nah, I'm sure we can handle it."

Gon whispered a 'aww' and looked down. The lack of exciting fights and formidable foes was getting him bored. And a bored Gon was never a good Gon. Killua had never really seen him without the weekly dose of a strong fight.

But he was worried it would be similar to how he was during the chimera war.

"... After this, should we fight again?"

That immediately git his spirits up. Gon nodded repeatedly as Killua was called to the fighting ring. He smiled and waved at Gon while walking to the fight.

-

"We will be going to the trial of rescue today. Also known as the USJ."

Killua raised his head at the excited cheers from his classmates. While the mundane classes weren't necessary, home room and All Mights class was.

But anyway, they were going on a field trip? Killua also went on many field trips while being homeschooled, weren't those lessons fun?

Gon was cheering along the students, shaking in his seat after getting his hopes up again after our spar. Killua groaned and allowed his head to fall on the desk. The noise muffled by the excitement.

Gon grabbed both of their bags before dragging Killua to the bus. Unlike the other students, they didn't have hero costumes and were left alone with Aizawa.

The underground hero seemed busy on his phone, Killua was sure he was talking with Nezu about the U.A invasion he had reported. But he also seemed, mad? Frustrated with something?

He noticed their gaze and looked up. Sighing before placing his phone inside his pocket.

"All Might exhausted his time limit. I'll have to depend on you two if anything were to happen."

Gon grinned happily.

"We won't disappoint you!"

Killua nodded.

"Kay, I'll make sure you won't snap your back."

Aizawa scoffed, but still smiled.

"I'm not that old, brat."

Killua hummed with a grin.

"Sure, sure. You're only sixty after all."

"One more word and you're taking math class."

"What-!?"

Killua growled but kept his mouth shut. He was mad at how well Aizawa already knew them.

Gon laughed and happily annoyed Killua, pinching and poking his cheeks, ruffling his hair and hugging him tight. All the teasing only got a small huff out.

But when the students came in with their bags, Killua showed him away and showed him a single, middle finger in retaliation.

Ida quickly took a leader position and wanted them to separate into two lines. Aizawa merely blinked before pointing at the bus door. Killua and Gon grinned at each other before running inside.

"Oi! We have to enter in an orderly fashion!"

They fought and bumped to each other until reaching the first seat, then came the question; who's taking the window seat?

"Killua, it should be me."

He turned to Gon with a frown.

"Hah?!"

Gon nodded and started listing all the things he does.

"I clean the house, get breakfast every morning... And, helped you yesterday!"

"Oh, you're playing like that? Well I was clothes keep our room tidy! And! I do your homework!"

Aizawa turned upwards towards them.

"You what?"

Gon winced and showed his fist. Quickly grinning, he wasn't losing in this game!

"Rock paper scissors."

Killua laughed and grinned right back, showing his fist.

"You're on!"

He was sure of his win, Gon is a simpleton after all. He'll either choose rock or paper. So I'll go with paper!

Their hands moved up, and then fell back down.

"Rock paper scissors, shoe!"

Killua showed paper, and Gon showed... Scissors?! What-!? Gon laughed at his victory and used his hand to close Killuas opened mouth.

"Haha, I win!"

Killua rubbed his jaw and pointed at him.

"You cheater!"

"Just get your damn seats!"

At his shout, Gon ran to the seat and sat down before Killua could grab onto him. He huffed and sat down with his arms crossed. Salty about the whole thing.

Gon grinned as he watched the bus start moving. Seeing him so happy made Killua smile, but he wouldn't admit that. He shifted his body before leaning on Gon's back. Using him as a pillow while also pushing him closer to the window.

Killua could be so salty some times...

"Really?"

He could hear the grin Killua had on his face.

"What? I'm trynna rest!"

Neither of them payed attention to the other students or their conversation about quirks. Killua just pushed Gon further towards the window, until Gon leaned back abruptly and pushed him forward.

"Ack!"

Gon grinned at the sound as he fully leaned on Killua. Practically folding him in half. Killua gritted his teeth and pushed back, managing to keep himself either laying on Gon, or being pushed forward by him.

"By the way, how did you two meet?"

Killua glanced up at Mina who asked. That little distraction was all Gon needed to push him forward. Killua hit his head on the seat while Gon smiled at Mina.

"We met at the hu- pwah!"

Killua pushed forward and knocked Gon onto the window.

"At school! Uh, middle school! We just hit it off and we've been inseparable since!"

Everyone just stared at the sight of Gon having half his face mushed onto the glass window. All helpless as Killua smiled. Mina decided to push further.

"Really? You two seem close. Like, really, really close."

Killua raised a brow.

"What do you mean?"

Gon used the window to push himself back. Turning to Killua before hugging his neck. The action caught the assassin off guard, he stopped himself from hitting Gon and simply placed his hand on the arm around his neck. Embarrassed but not minding the affection.

"Yeah, how so?"

Everyone had the same answer. It wasn't hard to see moments like that. Where Gon hugged Killua, slept on his shoulder or used his chopsticks to feed him.

Killua wasn't innocent either! He only talked to Gon and would glare at anyone that came close. Always whispering to him or communicating with looks.

Izuku remembered an instant where ethe two were simply staring at each other until Killua sighed and looked away. Gon grinned like he won a contest and returned to Aizawas lesson. What was all that about!?

There were too many questions, and if it was what half of them were thinking... I'd be best not to mention it.

"By the way, what exactly are you quirks about?"

Gon decided to stay quiet and lay on Killuas head. Leaving the explanation to him.

He heard Killua sigh while quietly placing his hands on the arms Gon had around his neck to warm them up.

"I can use electricity, but I need to be hit by it. And Gon... Well his body is basically overfilled with energy that he can use to fight."

Izuku was very interested, slowly pulling his notebook and pen out from who knows where.

"Energy? What kind?"

Killua made that up, of course he doesn't have an answer. So, he answered with another question.

"What about your quirk, Izuku? Why does it hurt you?"

Izuku flinched. While they knew of All Mights counter, they didn't know about his quirk.

"Uh, well..."

He quieted down as everyone agreed and asked what the deal was. Killua shrugged his shoulders and closed his eyes, snuggling closer to the warmth Gon had.

He breathed evenly, feeling Gon lower his chin down to rest beside Killua's face.

"Killua...."

"What?"

Gon smiled and rubbed his temple across Killuas cheek, making the assassin frown as his face heated up. He was glad his eyes were closed, or the embarrassment would be too much.

"Stop."

Gon giggled and did as ordered. Listening to the chatter the students made until the bus stopped moving. Killua groaned and let his body be dragged off by Gon.

Aizawa opened the doors, revealing the six disaster zones they would have to practice in. Killua was a little impressed. He didn't imagine the rat to get so much funding. Gon found himself amazed by the suit hero's quirk. It reminded him of his jajaken.

Actually, could he make the jajaken float like he can do with paper?

While Gon pondered on that, Killua spotted the purple mist beneath them. He was beside Aizawa the next instant.

"They're here."

Aizawa frowned, grabbing his scarf and moving his glasses down.

"Yeah. You guys protect the students."

Gon went beside Killua. Watching the mist grow and reveal a hand that teared its way outside. A blood red eye glinted at the students as the mist parted to reveal him. Then the blonde man beside him followed by the other villains.

Killua blinked in confusion as Gon gasped in excitement.

"Kurapika!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 3.5K 44
This story has been rewritten! _____ After many months of Gon and Killua being separated, a cloaked figure took Gon to a new world. Killua and Alluka...
1.6K 61 7
killua and gon are a happy married couple living together on whale Island when something unexpected happens and killua slowly starts loosing it. Disc...
14.1K 550 11
Kurapika, Gon , and Killua come to visit Leorio during the winter holidays! Nothing could ruin this wonderful time for the four friends reunion...eve...
72.8K 2.4K 24
Gon, Killua, Leorio, and Kurapika finally get the chance to see each other again! But Kurapika is carrying a major secret... (Potential triggers in s...