𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙚...

By Starxshines_

𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 -1 𝐴𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘-1 𝔽𝕥. ℂ𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊... More

00: 💝𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧+𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐬💝
01: 💝𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭💝
02: 💝𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭💝
03: 💝𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥💝
04: 💝𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭💝
05: 💝𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐔𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐢💝
06: 💝𝐈 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨💝
07: 💝𝐑𝐨𝐤𝐚💝
08: 💝17𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬💝
09: 💝𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞💝
10: 💝𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧💝
11: 💝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬 💝
12: 💝𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦💝
13: 💝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭💝
14: 💝𝐌𝐮𝐣𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐪 𝐡𝐚𝐢💝
15: 💝𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐩💝
16: 💝𝐅𝐫𝐧𝐝𝐬&𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲💝
17: 💝𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞💝
18: 💝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬~𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦2.0💝
19: 💝𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫💝
20: 💝 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐁'𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐡💝
21: 💝𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧💝
22:💝𝐉𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐞💝
23: 💝𝐒𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐬𝐢 𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐭💝
24: 💝𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧💝
26:💝𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞💝
27: 💝𝐃𝐫.𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧💝
28:💝𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬2.0💝
29:💝𝐓𝐞𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐭.𝐖𝐚𝐆𝐬💝
30:💝𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦&𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬💝
31:💝𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?💝
32: 💝𝐉𝐚𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫💝
33:💝𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭💝
34: 💝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞💝
35:💝𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐨𝐨𝐧💝
36: 💝𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞💝
37:💝𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠💝
38: 💝𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫+𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤💝
39:💝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚💝
40: 💝𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐫💝
41:💝𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬💝
42:💝𝐇𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐤𝐡𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚💝
43: 💝𝐑𝐢𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢💝
44:💝𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲-01💝
45:💝𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭💝
46:💝𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲2.0💝
47:💝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞+𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧💝
48:💝𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦3.0💝
49:💝𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚💝
50: 💝𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭💝
51:💝𝐇𝐮𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞💝
52:💝𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫💝
53:💝𝐍𝐚𝐚𝐦𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧💝

25: 💝𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬💝

1.9K 87 91
By Starxshines_

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝙶𝚞𝚢𝚜!!

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚊𝚕𝚕 ?

𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛?

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝?

𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚠𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 25𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔.

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜.

𝚂𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚐𝚘.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 :- 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 2000+

𝚂𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝.

𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 💜💫

Next day, came it was working day for Aarna nd Roohi, they had work today, nd for the lunch they are gonna meet in the Royals shubman's own restaurant for the room's renovation. Even the other one were gonna meet., in the restaurant for lunch. Today after the breakfast Aarna leave for the hospital. Today she had an one surgery nd some appointments, Roohi already had been in hospital because she had appointments plus surgeries lined up nd she will free directly till lunch time.

She reach the head nurse's desk nd saw Shruti standing there too. And the head nurse wasn't there!

"Hey, Aarna.", Shruti greeted Aarna with a hug. "Hey shruti.", Aarna greeted back hugging Shruti. "How are you?", Shruti asked. "Im perfectly fine Shruti, Tum?", Aarna asked nd Shruti nodded saying she's fine! "Where this Veebha gone.", Aarna asked not finding the head nurse Veebha there. "Aarey I'm also finding her, when i came here she wasn't here.'', Shruti said. "Waise, how come you're glowing hmm?", Shruti asked teasing nd Aarna tried to hide her blush. "Its nothing like that Shruti it's just I'm happy that's why you're thinking like that.", Aarna said with a smile on her face. "Waise i never thought mine nd your husband's will be good friends.", Shruti said nd Aarna nodded when they saw Veebha coming. "Dr.Aarna doctor Aditya is here nd want to meet you regarding a surgery which you have today nd doctor Shruti you have appointments till afternoon after that you have one hour free then you have two delivery., Vishakha ma'am have classes to take so you nd doctor Mukti will handle today.", Veebha explained then they leave.

"Yeah, i never thought they will be friends, Shubman bol rahe the, they meet in an add shoot.'', Aarna said, nd Shruti nodded. "Waise you're looking hot today.", Shruti complimented Aarna. Today Aarna wear a knee length short dress. "Aarey its nothing like that.", Aarna said or tried to make her understand. "What nothing like that I'm sure some fire works happened for sure, see you're blushing now.", Shruti teased nd Aarna gave her blushy smile. "Waise you're not looking bad yourself.", Aarna compliment her too. Well Shruti wear a pink shirt with white trousers with black heels, what adding to her beauty was the pinch of red powder nd her wedding mangalsutra. Aarna admired this, nd thought to herself how good she will look when she will wearing such things for Shubman. "Acha my department come I wil see you later.'', Said Shruti bidding her bye.

( Aarna nd Shruti's outfits, imagine them holding doctors coat nd there sling bags)

After bidding bye to eachother., The leave nd Aarna reached her cabin nd greeting Dhruv nd Neha she leave for the conference hall for the meet. After discussing about the surgery., "So i hope today you will handle everything on ur own, as this is ur first ever surgery which you will lead as a senior doctor.'', Said Doctor Aditya Hooda nd she smiled a little nd nodded. "I will give my one thousand percent sir.'', Aarna said nd he tell wishing best to her leaves. Then Aarna bidding bye to them leave for her cabin to get ready for the surgery.

Surgery went well. And she came out dumping the surgical gown on the dustbin, nd sat in the chair. The surgery was a important one it was an open heart transplant nd the patient had some issues too. But they all handled it well. The patient was unconscious as for now but he will soon gain consciousness Aarna assured that to the patients family nd leave from there. By now it was already the time so Aarna leave with her 3 bodyguards one assigned by her bhai 2 by her soon to be hubby dearest! One boy nd one girl bodyguard. Who was assigned by Shubman when Aarna complaint about it, how this bulky mans no robots they are always standing straight no smiling not even giving any expression just standing there waiting for her orders. Aarna rolled her eyes thinking about them.

See them standing there nd again rolled her eyes seeing them standing like that. When they saw her coming the open the door for her. The driver started the car with Roy sitting in the passenger Sit nd Aarna nd Arabella her female bodyguard sitting in the back sit.

After a half an hour ride they reach there nd saw Shubman standing there already waiting for them. Today Shubman was looking extra hot in the camel slim fit denim shirt nd navy blue jeans with brown half shoes.

[SHUBMAN 'S OUTFIT 💕✨]

Shubman came seeing her car nd open the door for her. She came out Aarna looking beautiful.

Shubman pulled her to himself nd hugging her. Aarna became shocked when he did that but again calming herself down she hugged him back!

"Come Roy nd Arabella will come.'', Shubman said signalled them something which they nodded.

After that they entered inside the manager was there to receive Aarna as it was the first for her to visit here. The atmosphere there in the restaurant was homely nd Aarna liked the vibe.

"Aarna this is our manager Aman Khanna, nd Aman this is Aarna Kohli my wife.., Aarna stared at him amm my soon to be wife., Shubman completed clearing his throat. And Aman chuckled but then one glare from Shubman he shut his mouth now Aarna giggled seeing her Shubman smiled.

"Come, they are already here waiting for us.", Shubman said nd guide her to the vip sit booked for them. They reach there wen they saw a lady sitting there seeing the lady Aarna widened her eyes in shock. Shubman looked at her frowning. "Shaksh... Aaran yelled loudly Aaruuu...", Both the girls screamed loudly hugging eachother. "Oh my God, i can't believe i saw you after a whole eight years long.", Aarna yelled happily with slight tears in her eyes shakshi was no less she was crying too. "Gosh,how thin you because shaks ye koun hai where is my cuddly bear?.", Aarna asked nd Shakshi chuckled. "Well, im working out now a days with my fiance nd he being an athelete himself, help me out too.", Shakshi said with happiness in her eyes.

"Whag you??, Shakshi nodded Who's the lucky guy who steal my cuddly's heart hmm? ", Aarna asked nd Shakshi chuckled softly. "Well he's a cricketer, we were dating since four years we just got engaged yesterday was our first month engagement anniversary.", Shakshi said blushing a little. "Wait he's a cricketer?, Shakshi nodded, You know him?, Wait Shubman aaiye na?.", Aarna said pulling Shubman, nd Shubman made a 'what she's doing face'. "Shaksh, ye hain Shubman mere fiancée., We are soon going to get married.", Aarna said nd shaks became happy nd hugged her. "And Shubman she's my childhood friend Shakshi, Shakshi Sharma.", Aarna said nd Shubman finally smiled nd greeted Shakshi. "Hey Shakshi Shubman here, listened a lot about you from her, finally meet you.", Shubman said shaking her hands with Shakshi nd Shakshi nodded. "Hii jeeju, who doesn't know you? You're a hottest cricketer, Aarna slapped her shoulder nd Shubman chuckled you're the most eligible bachelor of our team.", Shakshi said nd shake her hands with him.

"So wait she's the desinger?", Aarna asked nd Shubman nodded when they sat in the respective sits.

Meet Shakshi Sharma. Tejasswi Prakash as snow_heart10 Shakshi Sharma.

[Shakshi Sharma a 24 year old beautiful girl. A interior designer by profession. Childhood friend of Aarna. But lost her contact when she shifted to Shimla Himachal Pradesh permanently. Used to live in Delhi now lives in Mumbai with her fiance who's a cricketer. Missed her so much.]

After the introduction nd all they sat down.

(They're sits!)

"So Miss.Sharma.", Shubman started nd Shakshi looked at Aarna then at Shubman nd Aarna shaked her head nd slapped his hand. Shubman as if understanding nodded. "Shakshi we had already talked about the things can you show us the picture you were talking about?.", Shubman said nd Shakshi nodded. "First of all Shakshi ya shaksh will do jeeju., Nd yeah the things yeah which colour you would like tell me?.'', Shakshi asked nd Shubman looked at Aarna. "What don't look at me, we both decide we both will choose.", Aarna said nd Shubman nodded smiling. Shakshi looked at the interaction between the two nd smiled softly.

"His room had the dark brown theme., So we will keep that only,i liked it., So i want to have a door in closet which will be attached to bathroom.", Aaran said nd Shakshi nodded. "And i want to have a small corner for us with two sofa sets where we can you know a photo corner., nd the balcony should have a swing a cosy one.'', Aarna said looking down nd Shubman smiled biting his lips getting a teasing smile from Shakshi. "Anything eles.?", asked Shakshi. "Yeah a indoor swimming pool in our room.", Shubman said nd Aarna blushed when she catch Shakshi's eyes. "Amm shakshi just make sure our room should be sound proof the first thing you have to us this.", Shubman said nd Aarna widened her eyes blushing nd shakshi bit her lips controlling her laugh.

After sometime the lunch came they had there lunch with a little chit chatting. Shubman mingled with Shakshi too. "Waise shaks do have any idea about janu?", Aarna asked nd Shakshi nodded. "Really did you meet her?", Aarna asked nd Shakshi nodded. "We will meet her tomorrow in the evening, we have a party to attend nd a lot to catch up obviously.", Said shakshi nd Aarna nodded excited. "We have ict wags party tomorrow.'', Shakshi informed. "Wait she's with a cricketer too?", Aarna said nd shakshi nodded. "What the hell are you serious?",Aarna said nd Shakshi nodded chuckling. "Lets meet tomorrow i have a post lunch meeting.", Shakshi said smiling apologetic. "Oh yes sure sure., I will see you tomorrow msg me the adress i will be there, wait ict wags's party it means Bhabhi nd Rits bhabhi will be there too, so i will be there with them.", Aarna said nd she nd shakshi hugged eachother, even Shubman side hugged her nd after sharing the number Shakshi with her assistant leaves.

After they leaves Shubman looked at her nd she smiled. "come let's go i have a private room here. I want to spend some time with you.", Shubman said nd Aarna nodded as she was free today with no appointments.

After they were gone a person sitting there hiding behind a black mask galred at the place where they both were standing.

No Shubman is mine Shubman can't marry anyone other than me, i will not let that happen, Shubman my baby he's mine only mine., Aarna Kohli i will snatch everything from you including your life how dare you to snatch my Shubman from me.

That person gritted his/her teeths in anger.

Here after they reach the room don't know what happened Shubman hugged her tightly as if sensing the danger.

"Mani, kya hua meri jaan, aap thik ho na?", Aarna said. "Yes yes im fine don't know what gotten on me, aap you will never leave me na.", Shubman asked being vulnerable. "What rubbish you're talking why i leave you mani.", Aarna said trying to assure him but he still looked vulnerable. "Aaiye come sit here baithiye mani.", She ordered Shubman to sat nd he did when a loud noise disturbed them.

Hey guys!!!

How are you'll doing??

I hope all are doing fine!

So the chapter 25th is here!!

Tell me how do you find it!

So we have a new character! I told about that already!

So did you like Aarna nd Shruti's bond??

And Aarna nd Shakshi??

And who was that person?

What do you think what will happen next??

Aarna in danger?? 🙂🤌🏻

What will happen next??

Words count:- 2112+ so please do read, vote nd comment!

Have a good day!! 💜✨

Love you'll!! ✨

❤️P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 11.1K 52
"Tumhare andar anger hai emotions hai to use field pe leke aao yaha nhi " Shriya said. "oh hello don't try to teach me ok, mujhe Pata hain mujhe Aap...
6.5K 231 15
What will happen when an Indian cricket falls for an ordinary girl but get to know about her identity
1K 79 6
Presenting you guys the instagram book of Soulmates hope you like 💮🌸 gonna meet you inside with some perfect pictures and 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓼𝓶...
7.4K 331 24
The male leads of this story are both SHUBMAN GILL and DEVDUTT PADIKKAL ( not BL) This story is not BL Both male leads will be shipped with differe...