Become the Mother of Machiner...

Door Xiaoshuo_

When Zero woke up, she found herself soaking in a huge glass jar. She opened her mouth, and a bunch of bubble... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 23

112 3 1
Door Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 23

    Baita City Mercenary Guild, the training room in the headquarters is in full swing every day.

    Dozens of mercenaries in uniform black vests sat in the auditorium drinking water and chatting, taking the time to cheer for the people on the field.

    The spacious training ground can simulate a variety of wild scenarios, but only five people are fighting in the area, and it is one of four.

    The four senior mercenaries with guns and live ammunition cooperated tacitly and cooperated with each other. The two melee players are equipped with a giant hammer and a tomahawk, and the far attackers keep attacking, and the auxiliary comes with a trap spike from time to time.

    Nonetheless, they managed to... be held down and beaten by the remaining one.

    Ten minutes later, leaving four teammates on the ground screaming and crying, Mo Sangwu crawled out of the training room in sweat.

    He removed the wearable mechanical punches he had equipped on his shoulders and threw them on the ground. The metal made a loud bang, and a group of mercenaries who were fishing and paddling in the auditorium immediately dispersed.

    "I heard that the Third Research Institute in Baisha City was taken over?" Mo Sangwu asked.

    Qin Shan, who was waiting by the side, pushed the bridge of his nose and put his glasses on: "Team Mo, please pay attention to your wording.

    " It's gone."

    Mo Sangwu from the daily 'Village Netcom' laughed loudly: "It's normal for me to be mischievous on weekdays, but it's normal to be served overnight!"

    He shook off his sweaty short hair, and his blue and purple eyes lit up, "Qin Shan , Which hero is under the hand?"

    "At present, the Baisha City police have not caught the culprit, but according to the survivor's account, the main culprit was a woman, wearing a disguise, and no facial features were collected at all. It controls several modified robots. , one of the nano-robots, which can absolutely shield the police firepower, which is also the main reason why the prisoners escaped in the end."

    "That's their incompetence."

    Mosanwu sneered, not thinking that this was a tricky enemy: "Although nanorobots are said to have powerful reorganization capabilities, their limitations are also very prominent, with weak firepower and weak electromagnetics. If I were to fight him, I would definitely Taking advantage of his inability to defend and attack at the same time..."

    Qin Shan interrupted him at the right time: "Team Mo, the opponent is not our enemy."

    "..."

    Mo Sang lit his cigarette without a pause, "Okay."

    Qin Shan Pulling out the schedule: "The video conference with Baker Machinery Group is scheduled for eight o'clock tonight. Team Mo, remember to attend on time."

    "I know, I won't forget it."

    Since the two sides are about to discuss a big cooperation, Qin Shan is reticent. He asked, "Do I need to invite them to be a guest in Baita City?"

    Mo Sanwu's answer was simple.

    "Invite an uncle, I don't like this kind of kid from a chaebol."

    Baker Machinery, as one of the largest manufacturers of mechanical prosthetics in the Federation, has an increasing market share year by year. It is also a rising upstart among the chaebols. Their prince personally invited For cooperation projects, everyone should give three points of thin noodles.

    If someone said such arrogant words, Qin Shan would probably beat him, but who made this person Mo Sangwu?

    ——One of the most powerful men in the Federation, he is the core of the mercenary guild.

    Baker family estate in Blue Bay City.

    Lawrence bent over and handed over an electronic document: "Master, this is the agenda for tonight's meeting. Regarding the Black Sand City collection project, our manager will first introduce it, and then you and the mercenary guild president will discuss the details. The meeting time is expected to be 2 hours."

    Herman took over the plan and looked at it carefully, ticking twice with an electronic pen from time to time to confirm the details with Lawrence.

    If nothing else, he takes his work very seriously.

    After Herman became the new CEO of Baker Machinery, this was the first time he proposed a cooperation project with the Mercenary Guild. As the fourth largest force in addition to the government, the Mechanicus, and the chaebol, the mercenary guild has grown from a grassroots organization, and their president, Mo Sang, has contributed greatly.

    After all, to be able to gather such a group of civil armed forces, to gain a way out under the major forces, and to make the government unable to move because of fear, its own strength should not be underestimated.

    Herman intends to use their power to carry out the mining work of Black Sand City. This is the only energy source stone collection area that the government does not have a monopoly. The risk factor is extremely high, but the temptation of interests is also great. After deliberation, the consortium also intends to take a risk.

    Herman leaned back on the leather sofa chair: "Although I really don't want to talk business with that guy, but there is no way. Smart people always have to lower their worth to accommodate ordinary people."

    The robotic butler beside him nodded: "I understand, the young master praised President Mo as a smart person!"

    "...Lawrence, if you don't want your language system, you can give it to those in need."

    "It seems that the young master wants it very much."

    "Thank you, I don't need it. !" The

    research institute was the first shackle that bound Zero, and now this shackle was broken by her.

    Not only interrupted, but also broken.

    Within a few days of the news that the Third Research Institute was destroyed by the night attack, various problems were found one after another: illegal charges, illegal operations, bribery, poisonous and harmful... These are nothing compared to human experiments and human trafficking. .

    A few days later, the demonstrations/protests in Baisha City gradually subsided, but there was no public anger. Every day, countless people went to the police station to find fault with the government troops and demanded an explanation. The institute will not get better in the short term.

    Zero Carefully changed her appearance and cut her long black hair into short ear-length hair. After walking on the street for a few days, I was relieved to find that the police who passed by really couldn't recognize her.

    Life still has to go on, but she doesn't want to do odd jobs anymore. She is looking for suitable tasks on the platform when Lu Nan sends an urgent communication request.

    "Zero, there was an aberrant hijacking incident on No. 7 Street in the west of the city. It's not too far away, are you coming?"

    "Arrival right now!"

    She arrived at the place in less than 10 minutes by subway.

    This is an office building in the city center. The surrounding area has been separated by a transparent force field. It is different from all the tasks I have seen before: the periphery of the cordon is actually filled with the families of the victims! They were weeping and crying, and they were unwilling to leave.

    Zero was shocked: "What's the situation!"

    Lu Nan and Jessie were one of the first mercenaries to come in, they wiped their sweat: "Zero, you are here, this task involves a lot of people, but what you have to say is actually not dangerous. Aberrants are at most D rank, and they have no combat power."

    But there were more than a dozen mercenaries!

    Although everyone doesn't seem to be in a hurry, they don't look very strong. They squatted at the entrance of the building with Jesse Lunan and said something, and there seemed to be no fighting in the building.

    Zero and everyone squatted together, and I learned the task situation from your words and my words: The boss of this company is an extreme reformer. In order to overload work, he welded himself to the computer desk to death. From 996 overtime madness Demon becomes 007 martyr madman.

    After the complete distortion, he did not allow himself to go off work, nor did he let other staff go off work. He connected everyone's computer desks together through the company's circuit. Anyone who left their seats would be killed by high-voltage electric shocks.

    This situation continued all night, and there have been five victims so far, which is why so many worried family members gathered outside the door.

    "So this is an urgent mission to take a large number of hostages!" Zero suddenly realized.

    Lu Nan sighed: "We have cut off the power supply of the building as soon as possible, and when the Aberrant's own power is exhausted, this task will be completed."

    "They were imprisoned after the normal 18 o'clock work, so the calculation time has been continuous. It ’s been 20 hours of work.”

    An unfamiliar mercenary added: “We don’t have enough manpower, and we need to protect a thousand trapped hostages from dehydration and coma.” After the

    force field was turned on, a dozen mercenaries changed shifts to rest while trying their best to take care of them. The employees in the building, but they still have no time to respond.

    So Zero's task became: knocking on the door of the office one by one with a bag of food and water on his back.

    Some of these employees are in a good state of mind. When they send a water bottle, they will say thank you with dark circles under their eyes, maintaining the final dignity of the white-collar workers.

    Some people are already on the verge of collapse, lying in front of the keyboard and tapping garbled characters with their foreheads, they don't pay attention to what they say.

    What's more, the clothes are messy, the chairs and stools are stained with some kind of stinky dirt, and they are half-crying and half-laughing, and they seem to be crazy. Zero put down the water bottle and ran away immediately.

    Although there was only one office building, the conditions inside made her see all kinds of living beings.

    "Mom and Dad, I don't want to die... woo woo, save me..."

    "The boss has become a deformer, what about the mortgage next month."

    "Xiao Qi, Xiao Qi is dead. He was electrocuted to death. , the next one is me? Hahaha."

    "Even if I force my design draft to death, I can't make it!!!"

    Zero stood at the door of the office area, and saw that the small cubicles inside were like small square boxes for each employee to survive.

    They spend most of their time inside, crying, laughing, angry, and cursing.

    She had seen many homeless people and scavengers in the old city before, seeing them struggling at the juncture of life and death, blurring the boundaries between human life and humanity.

    But today's task allowed Zero to see more groups in this society: social animals.

    They suffer from extremely high living burden, heavier and heavier work pressure, jobs replaced by machines, high unemployment rate...

    And the mercenaries beside them are also telling the distress of social animals: the galaxy is still far away from the bottom upgrade Indefinitely, mechanical prosthetics cannot be replaced at sky-high prices, and the tasks are dangerous.

    Whether it is a mercenary or an ordinary employee, everyone has big troubles and small worries, but no one is trying their best to survive.

    Zero squeezed the nutrient in her hand. She felt that in order to survive, she had to work harder.

    At this time, a young girl suddenly collapsed back at a work station beside her, and Zero Eyes Quickly supported her shoulders with her hands.

    "This young lady, are you alright?" The

    girl was wearing a professional suit with heavy dark circles under her eyes. She looked at Zero in confusion and muttered, "I'm so sleepy, but my plan... I haven't finished writing the plan, and the boss won't let me. After work, my plan has not yet..."

    "Don't talk." Zero tore a bag of strawberry-flavored nutritional supplements in the other's mouth, "Drink."

    The instinct to survive made her hold the bag and swallow, but because of exhaustion, the girl consciousness has become less clear.

    Zero pushed her workstation chair aside a little so that the girl's head could rest on the workstation partition. He looked at the other party's computer.

    A business meeting proposal is being edited on the screen.

    The hotel will arrange breakfast at 7:30-8:00, drive to the conference hall for business meetings at 8:30, and end the meeting at 10:40...

    The brightly lit building was lit all night even at night.

    After several more mercenaries joined in one after another, after about two hours, the computer desk boss Aberrant finally ran out of power.

    "DiDi, the battery is low." The moment he cut off the power, Jesse jumped up from behind, aimed at the Aberrant's head and slammed the heavy sniper in his hand.

    "Boom--" a loud noise.

    The mission was declared complete, the force field of the entire building was lifted, and the alarm sound, which had been playing continuously for more than ten hours, finally stopped.

    The family members who were anxiously waiting outside the building cheered frantically and rushed inside. The employees in the building were still confused for a moment, and they didn't realize what happened until they found that the lights in the office were out.

    "The boss is dead?"

    "Can I leave my seat? I can get off work!"

    When he stood up, he saw that the plan on his computer had been written, but the second half of the content was strange.

    At 11:20, we will arrange a banquet meal. At 12:00, both parties will be responsible for washing the dishes after eating. At 13:00, we will return to the hotel to wash dirty clothes and dry them. At 14:00, we will do room housekeeping and clean the toilet. , to end a good day.

    The girl looked at the plan for a while and chose to save it.

    While not the meeting program the company needed, it was clearly a 'good day' in the writer's eyes.

    Dozens of ambulances blocked the block.

    When the mercenaries such as Ling and Lu Nan came out, they were blocked by their emotional family members. They were so grateful and could not wait to take a group photo in person.

    Zero managed to get out of the crowd, and her hair was tangled.

    "Let's go, the next light rail is coming soon. We are just going to repair the equipment, and we will drop by with you." Lu Nan beckoned, and the three stepped into the station together.

    The light rail runs on a viaduct, overlooking the entire Baisha City. Zero leaned on the thick security window and looked at a white building with a huge area below, with a circular dome and delicately carved columns.

    "What's that place? The city government?"

    "Shh, that's the Mechanicus church. Keep your voice down, their followers are all talking about their gods, and no one is allowed to blaspheme their gods." Jess said a 'you Knowing the look in her eyes, "Big taxpayer, I can't afford to offend you."

    Thinking of what she saw at the dismantling center that night, she felt goosebumps all over her body, she dared not look any more, and asked in a low voice, "Mechanical God... And the church?" So blatant?

    Jesse also bent down to answer her in a low voice: "Of course! The Church of the Mechanicus has a huge industry and involves various fields. They have churches and countless believers in every city! I heard that they are divided into three, six, nine, and nine..."

    Zero He asked again: "Then what do they usually do?" Set fire to kill?

    Jesse thought for a while: "In the church during the day, it should be prayer and preaching. If there are believers who carry out mechanical transformation, everyone will gather together to pray and purify. I don't know

    the specifics." Lu Nan seemed to know more. , his expression was rather fearful: "Stop talking about the God of Machines, an unknown existence like this will especially perceive you because of your attention."

    Zero and Jesse immediately covered his mouth.

    Lu Nan sighed: "In short, when you meet their believers, don't respond directly, just walk around." The

    light rail speed was very fast, and the white church disappeared instantly. When they came to another city, Lu Nan and the two asked Repairing equipment here, Zero also got out of the car with him.

    "Buying such expensive weapons, are you doing a large-scale mission?" Zero looked at the incredible long/gun in Jesse's hand and expressed his shock.

    "Cough, brother is now in the top 30,000 people on the leaderboard. Naturally, I have to take on some powerful missions, and I can't always go to D-level missions for paddling." Jesse raised his head proudly.

    Lu Nan tried the new big shield in his hand: "Recently, the guild headquarters has a multi-city joint convening task, which is to cooperate with the chaebol to mine materials in Heisha City. Team Mo and several vice presidents will lead the team in person, so everyone The attention is very high."

    "My idol!" Jesse stared.

    "Moreover, the task rewards are rich, and there are additional subsidies. The supplies along the way are free."

    Lu Nan raised an index finger: "That's the only point, this joint task has a strict review on the strength of the applicants, which is also The reason why we came to change the equipment today."

    Ling Zao wanted to go to the city outside to see, she quickly raised her hand: "I me me me!"

    Lu Nan searched for the corresponding task details for her: "Don't worry, the review time is 15 days, and now there is enough time, try to write more points for yourself."

    "By the way, I forgot to ask you before, zero you. How much is the ranking? If you get into 50,000, there is still a great chance!"

    Zero raised his head and blinked innocently: Huh?

    The author has something to say:

    Lawrence and his master (?)

    must work hard to survive no matter what situation they are in.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.1K 162 33
5 years after return of the Jedi, Boba Fett has retired from bounty hunting and is living in hiding. But something from his past calls him back into...
212K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
85.5K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
20.7K 261 13
@legitmemeulous liked your post. idk what this is but i'm enjoying writing it so yeah *will have irl chapters x*