Strangled Sweetness ✔️

By dwarkaratna

"Sweetness can be suppressed. But it's essence always remain stable after being suppressed also." ~Author Th... More

PRIOR WORDS
ACHIEVEMENTS (PAGE -1)
ACHIEVEMENTS (PAGE -2)
PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
(1) TROUBLED TRIOS
(2) A DISTRESSED NEWS
(3) PLAN OF A SURPRISE
(4) NIGHT NOURISHMENT
(5) PREPONED PLAN
(6) QUEENS ON PLANNING
(7) MAKING THEM CONVINCED
(8) THAT BELONGS TO HER ONLY
(9) SOLACE IN SILENCE
(10) IGNORANT ABOUT THEIR HURT
(11) SHE'S STILL THE SAME
(12) INTEMACY, AN AWAITED ONE
(13) HIS BLUSHING GIRL
(15) HURT AND HAVOC
(16) SADNESS IN SILENCE
(17) AFTER THEIR DISAPPEARANCE
(18) SURPRISED APPEARANCE
(19) THEIR TRANSFORMATION
(20) TROUBLES BEGAN
(21) AN UNEXPECTED VISITOR
(22) THE SAVIOURS
(23) A NIGHT BEFORE JOURNEY
(24) THE QUEEN'S SECRET
(25) VENTED OUT, FINALLY
(26) A DIVINE TASK
(27) FACE TO FACE
(28) THE SUBCONSCIOUS VIBES
(29) COMING BACK
(30)A SENSIBLE SETTLEMENT
(31) A PRESENT FOR FUTURE
(32) BACK TO SOLACE

(14) A PERFORMANCE, TOGETHER

494 36 44
By dwarkaratna

It was the evening on which the wrap up function of family value analysing week was about to held on. Everyone was busy in preparation. Chaos in surrounding had a different kind of spirit. But the main attraction of function was the representation of newly wedded daughters in law of Indraprastha, Subhadra, Karenumati and Vijaya. In Subhadra's presentation Karenumati and Vijaya too joined. So in overall that was a teamwork.

Subhadra was checking her attire and ornaments in mirror. She was ready a way before. Arjun entered into chamber to be freshen up for function. A pretty smile acquired his lips instantly when he looked at the figure holding heavenly beauty in it's each inch perfectly.

"You were never interested in look before. Looks like marriage brought this great change in you or I can say the intention to impress me," He teased her at the beginning of conversation.

"Impress you! For that I don't need to be decked up. I have other ways too," She huffed at him.

"Other ways! Like troubling me, making traps and chasing me with whatever dangerous weapons you got near you! Isn't it?" He teased her again sarcastically.

"Don't criticize my ways. You too enjoy my ways, don't you? What could be the best than providing enjoyment to impress anyone?" She laughed noticing him scratching his hairs as he was tongue tied.

"Today is your first performance as a daughter in law. I know you aren't nervous at all" He compliment in a cheered tone.

"What if I am? How can you be so sure?" Her curious stares and her question were making her to seem innocent.

"Because we are childhood companions, and I was there with you when you had performed on stage for the first time," He made her sit on couch, and sat beside her  for a comfortable time of reminiscence.

Flashback:

It was Ramnavami in Dwarka. The vibes of festival had spread in each heart as devotion and delight. In evening a drama on Lord Rama's life had arranged. At that time Pandav brothers were also present in Dwarka. Arjun, Subhadra and Nakul were playing the role of Shri Ram, Sita and Laxman.

Drama started with a great cheer. Subjects were mesmerized by the life events of Maryada Puroshottam Shri Ram. After some phrases of drama Surpanakha (A demoness) visited Shri Ram.

The girl who was playing the role of Surpanakha was saying her dialogues in a slower pace as she had to take her time to stare at Arjun who was playing Shri Ram. In real she had a crush on Arjun since the first day everyone started practice for drama.

"Why is she staring like that? Noticing her it feels like someone is salivating over the delicious dessert keeping in front," Subhadra thought to herself.

Being irritated Subhadra kept her one foot on that girl's foot as the girl moved towards her for saying next dialogue. It was well seen by Arjun. But he was astonished to react.

"Say your dialogue fast or you have to whimper on your wound whole night," Subhadra whispered to the girl in a voice only audible to that girl. After that the girl told her dialogues first and moved out.

After performance of sometimes curtains unfolded at Ashok vatika of demon Raavan where he was trying to convince Sita to accept the luxuries of his kingdom, Lanka. He had kidnapped Sita in a treacherous way, and was trying break her confidence over her love for her husband, Lord Shri Ram.

As per script the boy who was playing Raavan started to insult Shri Ram. Subhadra too told her dialogues, and along with that she pushed the golden plates full of royal attires and ornaments which were brought by Ravan to seduce her. That action was her own. Plates fall over that boy's feet, and he left the place quickly in fear.

Both laughed remembering their first performance on stage.

"The girl who can dare to punish Surpanakha and Raavan on stage, that too without anyone's notice she can never be nervous for any of her performance in life," Arjun complimented her merrily.

"They deserve that. That girl had stared at you indecently, and that boy had told ill words about you. It was their good luck that they were in public, or else I would have crushed their bones into fine white powder," She was taking short breaths to control her anger while he was chuckling over her expression which was a splendor to her cuteness.

"It had been fourteen years, Subhi. Still you are angry on them!" He was astonished witnessing her anger which was same as the day they had performed in play.

"So what? Passage of time can't change the wrong action of any person," Her anger got clinged to his statement.

"Ok, leave this. After sometime you have to be on stage. Cool down, Subhi," He forwarded the best reason to her to make herself calm.

"Won't you wish me, Arjun?" Hitting on his arm she reminded him.

"Of course, why not? All the very best, Subhi?" He wished her with a smile. In return she hit his arm again.

"Am I any stranger to receive such kind of formality from you?" She was about to hit him again, but he side hugged her tightly holding her hand.

"I am sorry, my angry bird! Now don't  turn red or else everyone will think that I have done some mischief with you. Don't spoil my image like this. I am the most decent one for mata after jyeshth," She was struggling in his grip.

Not getting any other way he started to tickle her on waist. She giggled uncontrollably.

"I will deal with you after function," She warned him amidst of her laughter.

"Leave me, Arjun. If my veil gets displaced then you have to settle that," Hearing this he stopped tickling.

"You are crazy, Arjun!" She checked the well placement of her veil.

She got up, and was about to leave.

"Won't you let me wish you properly?" He held her hand to stop her.

He picked up the red roses he brought for her, and settled those in her braid. 

"Matching perfectly with the colour of your attire. I am wishing the beauty and fragrance of these roses to be the essence of your performance, Subhi!" He wished her making her hug him tightly.

"Why didn't you hug me back?" She complained breaking her hug.

"What if your veil gets displaced due to my hug? That's why I didn't," He chuckled after shooting question on her.

She started to hit him with a pouty face. Still he was chuckling. At a point he held her hands. She looked at him to find his focus on her pouting lips. Before she could react he sealed her lips with his.

She was standing still surrendering herself to his passion. Nibbling her lips he made her join his passion. Her shy response made his passion slow down a bit. From the pace of crushing in passion his pace shifted to care in love. He reciprocated her shyness with his softness.

When he was about break the kiss she clutched his upper stole to stop him from doing so. Keeping her wish he continued the kiss with her desired pace. Finally they broke the kiss to get some air.

After a short Subhadra cupped Arjun's cheeks, and pecked on his lips deeply making him surprised to the core.

"Will you be able to come out or do I have to cook up some excuse when everyone will ask about you?" She asked when he was blushing due to her unexpected move.

He got surprised again hearing her question. Because he too asked her the same question when she was blushing. Then he realised that she returned his words to him.

"This girl! Never leaves a chance to pay back!" Chuckling to himself he followed her towards function arena.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 68.2K 13
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
26.9K 930 31
have you ever wondered if Amerendra Bahubali was not killed what would have been the alternate ending in the bahubali universe.Lets dig more into the...
30.8K 1.7K 26
Hi Friends ! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Ammu is Back!As the title suggests, this fanfiction is about the return of the great Amarendra Bahubali after 25 years and his l...
4.1K 696 8
A simple and a beautiful love story of two souls who were a Don in their college. Their life takes a sudden turn when two beautiful angels enter thei...