I don't deserve

By Tokyorevengers_simp

Sanzu angst More

chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

388 13 4
By Tokyorevengers_simp

'homo' – thoughts
"sexual"- talking
[beep]- notes

Warning: Smut//dirty talk//

Sanzu POV

I woke up in a dark room then I realized I was still in the hospital I looked around and saw I was alone. I then look over at the window and saw how beautiful the moon looked when its shines in the dark. I felt my phone go off I look down to see it was Kazutora.

Kazutora: Hi Haru I hope you had a good rest and if you ever need to vent please come and talk to me I don't want to lose you too. I love you (platonic) and talk to your crushes >:D

Sanzu: Yes I'll keep in mind and noooooo!!!! Just because your with Mitsuya doesn't mean I'll confess to the two idiot!

Kazutora: COME ON PLEASEEEE I'LL DO ANYTHINGGGGGGG

Sanzu: bet we going to fuck my house 12am bring condoms and lube

Baji: AYO

Mikey: Did we skip a couple of chapters!?!?!?!

Kazutora: fuck

Sanzu: TORA!!! YYREFBQEURFB

Draken: Man, just got out coma and already want to fuck

Smiley: Jit crazy

Angry: ^^^

Mitsuya: what.

Sanzu: @Mitsuya it means I'll fuck your boyfriend till he loses his mind and screams my name for the whole word to hear

Kazutora: HARU!!!! HBGYREBGA

Kazutora: Nah but other way around tho ill fuck you till you can only scream my name

Kazutora: or....

Izana: Both Inui and Koko could fuck the living fuck out of you

Inui: I mean...

Koko:^^^ we aren't disagreeing

Sanzu: rfhrgveigee
Sanzu: bet break into the hospital and we can fuck

Koko: On our way better promise or you will get punished

Sanzu: bgbergaengvn

Ran: aww my little bro is getting two dicks what a whore

Sanzu: You cant speak slut

Ran: brfervuiadh SHUT UPP!!!

Rindou: why am I suffering from these two

Sanzu: you know you love us rin-rin

Ran: ^^^

Rindou: no.

Rindou has gone offline

Baji: PFFT

Koko: open the window darling

Inui: ^^

Sanzu: EHHH???

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I got off my bed and walked towards the Window and saw both Koko and Inui outside I helped them enter and looked at them shocked "W-what?!?!?!?!" I was confused then I felt Inui go behind me pressing himself against my body making me blush then Koko grabbed me by the waist and pulled himself closer to me and started rubbing his body against me causing me to blush even more.

I looked down to see Koko body right up against mine I then felt soft hands gently make me look at Koko face it was Inui hand I knew snice Koko hands are still on my waist and because I use to fantasies Inui chocking me with these hands, I blushed at the thought then I felt Inui warm breath hit the back of my neck causing me to shiver.

Koko kept observing me making me more and more embarrassed as time goes by. Then I felt Inui hand go down to my neck putting a bit of grip on it causing me to bit my lip and let out a muffled moan I looked at Koko to see was blushing at bit but then I felt his hand go to my chin a pressed our lips together making me surprised. Then he pulled back and said "please go out with us" the Inui said "We have liked you for a while now" making me blush.

I look at Koko and kissed him he was surprised at first but kissed back then I pulled away and kissed Inui making him blush a bit but then I felt his hand tighten on my neck causing me to moan in the kiss. I was facing Inui when I felt Koko licking my neck making my shiver at the touch he started leaving hickeys I could feel both of their harden dick rub against me. I felt Inui press me against Koko body making us sit down with me still on Koko lap. I could feel his dick rub against me ass causing me to whimper.

I felt Koko hands crawl up my thighs and pulled them apart from the inner side and felt his hands rub near my dick causing me to whimper at the lack of touch causing Koko and Inui to chuckle "Don't worry darling you will feel good soon~" Koko says in my hair. Making me blush.

Inui was looking down there making me blush even more I looked away then felt something wet and warm enter me making me look down to see Inui shoving his tongue inside making me blushes a lot. "ah~" I tried to keep quiet then I felt a sudden pain rush through my body to see Koko bit my shoulder, but it felt really nice.

I felt long slender finger enter inside of me I look down to see Inui looking at me smirking then I felt a sudden wave of pleasure rush over me "AH~" I moaned loudly I quickly shove my hand over my mouth to keep quiet I glared at Inui who just kept fingering me the I felt Koko also fingering me.

After a while they both stopped then I felt myself get picked up then both of them slammed their dicks inside causing me to moan loudly I quickly cover my mouth The pain of both of them hurt like shity I felt tears roll down my checks. The two didn't move until I adjusted, I moved me hips making the two-start abusing my whole I bit Inui to keep quite but it made Inui moan making me blush.

Then I felt Koko grip his hand around my neck "look how pretty you are doll~" he hummed looking at all the hickeys and bite marks, I moan when they both started picking up the pace causing me to whine and moan "Ah~ ngh~" all sorts of noise came out of my mouth this felt so good.

The two kept slamming inside of me then I felt myself being close "ngh~ Hajime~ Seishu~" I moaned both their names making them speed up "take our load love~" I hear Inui say I just shamelessly nod. I felt the two going faster making me moan like crazy. Then I cum and couple of seconds later I felt the two cum inside making me to moan and place my head on Inui shoulder well the two move out of me.

Then Inui walked to the bathroom carrying me and placed me in the shower which the two joined in but my legs were shaky, so I held onto Koko shoulders I looked at their body and saw the bite marks on their shoulders then the scratch marks on their backs.

While I would have bruises build up on my neck and waist and all the hickeys and bite marks god dam. I felt tired and leaned on the wall and let the two finishes so they could carry me to the room. I see the light come through and lots of missed messages from the group chat and private messages. I groan and flopped on the bed now freshly dressed and knew bandages wrapped around me.

I then felt the bed sink and left me head to see the two laying on both sides of me and I just shrugged it off and let the two do what they want. "so will you?" I hear Koko ask me I was confused once more Inui realized it "Will you date both of us?" Sanzu looks at the two "no shit I don't fuck with people if I don't like them" I then cuddled into Inui chest well Koko wrapped his arms around me.

This felt nice feeling loved by these two maybe I can hang around a little more longer he smirked well falling asleep not before my door was slammed opened by the rest of the gangs "oh my fucking god I might either kill myself or I'll kill some people" I say now siting up glaring at those who entered.

I see everyone there and sigh cuddling back into Inui who looked tired and saw Koko pissed of face "God it smells like sex in here" I hear Kazutora say making us three blush "Omg you guys had sex" this made everyone laugh and the other three joined in. 'Ah fuck you Shinchrio for being right' I thought and laughed with the others.

Maybe I can live a life I want and no one else's way. I held my lovers' hands and smiled which made them smile. Then I heard "I'm proud of you Haru" it was Shin voice.

Sorry this story was a short one but i do hope you enjoyed it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 295 9
โ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...โž โ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโž โ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ข ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ...
26.9K 590 21
โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ . . . . . โžท Did you know.... There is a kind of love called... Letting Go? โžถ . . . . . โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ โ•”...
64.7K 3.9K 19
โ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ . โž A story of woe between (Y/n) and Izuku
16.5K 487 17
"๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...