What if... An Anidita Scrap T...

Od AmmyLustre

WHAT IF "this" happened in the show? So "this" will consist of some of my imaginary sequences that I somewhe... Více

TS: A Beautiful Realization
TS Part 2: A Beautiful Realization
OS: Kemon Boka
SS: Progression of new phases (Part-1)
SS: Progression of new phases (Part-2)
SS: A forever Goodbye? (Promo)
Progression of new phases: A/N
SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-1)
SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-2)
SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-3)
SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-4)
SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-6)
SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-7) Bonus
Drishtikon!
SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-8) Bonus 2
SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-9) Semi Final
SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-10) Grand finale-1
SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-10) Grand finale-2

SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-5)

554 83 32
Od AmmyLustre

A/N : Plz don't skip the song lines that's been applied here for this particular plot. The main plot.

If you haven't heard the song "Alvida" from D-Day, for this particular part, kindly listen just the first stanza for this particular part.

__________________________

Bondita would had been at her end of her tether, until...

"Bondita" Pratham called her standing at the entrance of his newly established... office maybe? She wasn't sure neither she was bothered.

The next day when he came with Binoy at Roy Choudhury mansion, after getting some works done with him, she talked with him more comfortably than the previous day, as he made her feel so.

Again next day, conversation became friendly. Gradually she started opening up more. She felt some weight that her Pati Babu's presence has been giving, reduced after talking to him. Slowly she was getting back to her own chirpy self while talking to him.

But the one thing that was bothering her was her Pati Babu's changed behavior, and her missing classes. Yes, another few days has passed since she went to school.

She has started sharing all these things to her newly befriended person, Pratham. It has became a routine that atleast for an hour, he comes to her and they play together, sometimes, he helps her with her studies, and then they sit down and talk. Sometimes near the verandah, sometimes near their pond.

Atleast, she has started to get a peaceful sleep after some light moments with him.

She had told about him to her Pati Babu as well, but he ignored. Perhaps, seems like he was least interested about it.

One day, Pratham informed that he won't be able to make it to the mansion for few days, instead he suggested that she can come to his place. He gave her the address and the place was situated near her school. And the time allotted by him to meet was just an hour before her school.

She wanted to talk to him. He is the one who has started giving her suggestions for her problems.

Although those suggestions, those guidance weren't much satisfactory than the one her Birristra Babu could give, but right now she has nothing, her Birristra Babu has lost somewhere and the Pati Babu in him has overpowered. Thus something is better than nothing.

Her Pati Babu has gotten her so much into this wifely duties, she is unable to focus on her studies by thinking about burden in her heart and mind, even in his absence.

Since she started sharing her problems to Pratham, he suggests her some solutions to it, even if he couldn't, she felt the burden reduced from herself just by talking to him.

Amidst this, if she is getting even a bit of liberty from Patni Dharam, she will go. So that she can focus on her studies more.

She must be sounding selfish right now but she need the burden to be taken off. Therefore, she will go to his place.

Perhaps, she can directly go to school from there.

But, what about her Pati Babu? Will he...

When she woke up, she didn't find him beside her, this elated her. She quickly got ready in her school uniform and started arranging her books in her bag.

While doing that, two letters fell down from her bag. She ignored them and kept it on the table where already three other letters were kept with its envelope having her name on it.

Unread. Unopened. Untouched.

Jaane kaise,
Toote rishton se bikhre hain ye pal

Her tiny alta claded feets were shaking in anxiety as she narrates the entire events of the day yet again to the person sitting across the desk which contained a notepad, an ink pen, a paper weight and a name plate which held the name... she was least bothered to even read that.

The man in his early 30s who had been calmly and intently listening to this 13 year old's troubles and dilemma finally left a sigh and spoke up "Bondita, before it's too late, khatam kardo ussey." Bondita looked up with a widened eye and uttered "Wo Pati Babu hai mere."

He sighed and walked towards her and said keeping his palm on her head and said "Dekho Bondita, tumhare yahi Pati Babu chahte the ki tum inn Patni dharam, samaaj ke rudhi waadi paramparao se ubharke padh likh kar Barrister babu bano. Haina?" To which she nodded, her eyes filled with tears.

He continued "Aaj dekho, naa hi tum school jaa paa rahi ho, naa hi padhayi kar paa rahi ho, tum unhi ki wajah bas ek patni bankar reh gayi ho. Aur tumhe ye cheez pareshaan kar rahi hai. Isiliye keh raha hu Bondita, iss kisse ko khatam kar do. Once for all." Hearing this Bondita just held a plain expression, the tears still lingering on her cheeks.

From there, she directly went to school, but she couldn't focus on the lecture as her mind was playing the words what he said, the solution, the plan suggested to her which can indeed lead her to a peaceful life, she would be able to focus on her dream, to achieve it.

But as it is said, kuch paane ke liye,kuch khona padta hai. So that means she had to lose...

"Bondita, before it's too late, khatam kardo ussey."

These words kept ringing her ears as silently she took out a small transparent glass bottle from her uniform's pocket which contained some red colored pills given by him.

Will she be able to do this?

Will this then be a... forever goodbye?

Maano jaise,
Gham ki palkon se chalke hain ye pal Maano jaise,

Standing near the stove preparing kaapi for her Pati Babu, she looked at the red colored pill which she held in her tiny palm, the milk still boiling.

"Bahu Rani ji" she gasped in shock as she heard Bihari calling her. She quickly hid her palm that held the pill under the pallu. "H... ha Bhari Babu, aap Pati Babu se kahiye ki unki coffee bas ban rahi hai." As she said this, Bihari looked at her sadly and was about to utter something when Koyili signaled him to be quiet.

She stood at the threshold of the study, holding the tray and kept on looking at him who was engrossed working on his typewriter. He was in his usual red turtleneck shirt and suspenders attached to the pants. "Andar aa jaao Bondita" her trance broke when he said without looking up at her.

"Aapki kaapi" saying this she kept the tray of coffee in front of him and was about to turn and leave when he interrupted her and said "Aaj itni der kyu hui coffee banane mein? Tum jaanti ho na mujhe deri bilkul pasand nahi. Aise nibhaogi apna patni dharam?" His cold stares were increasing her heart beats in fear.

"Maaf kijiye, aage se nahi hoga aisa." She said timidly tears threatening to escape her eyes. His gaze softened and quickly went towards her and wiped the tears which already began to flow. She looked up at him and he had a subtle smile. "Aage se dhyaan rakhna. Jaao, jaake raat ka khaana banao" He said softly.

Where is that Pati Babu who used to say "Jaao, jaake Homework karo." Her heart pains for the one whom she's missing and the one whom she's going to soon bid adieu. Forever.

As she was leaving the study, she saw his reflection from the glass door. He was taking a sip of her coffee. She tightly closed her eyelids as a lone tear escaped.

The next day when she was about to get ready for school, her Pati Babu came up and asked her to arrange his file to which she nodded and thought she may again miss her school. As she was about to head towards the study, she saw him stumbling a bit holding his forehead.

She quickly ran towards him and asked "Aap theek hai na?" To which he positively nodded with a smile and went towards the wardrobe, while she quietly went towards the drawer and hid the bottle of pills.

She heard him coughing. He wasn't looking well. "Bondita, zara paani leke aana!" He shouted from his study.

"Ji Pati Babu!" She filled a glass of water and again with a heavy heart, she opened the drawer and took a pill.

She was able to attend the school, although not everyday, but now more frequently as most of the time when she woke up, either he was asleep for longer than usual in their room or slept in the study itself.

But her heart was aching. She still was unable to completely give her focus towards her studies. Unknowingly, she starts crying covering her mouth so that the sound of her sobs won't be able to reach anyone.

"Kal probably, aakhri din hai." She looked up at Pratham as he said this. With a teary eyes, she looked at the bottle which had one last pill left.

"Bondita, aaj ek zaroori meeting hai toh lunch main bahar se hi kar lunga. Mera intezaar mat karna." He said while tying his wrist watch.

Bondita was tying his shoe lace nodded to his statement. She stood up and gave his bag and handkerchief.

He went out of the study while she took slow steps looking at him who was walking ahead her.

As she reached near the study door she halted her steps holding the door. He was near the couch in the living room, checking his essentials.

She again slowly took her steps towards him brushing her hands over the door.

Clank!

She came out of her trans as she heard the sound and realized that her new pair of Shaka Pola which was made wear by him, has broken down into pieces as it got stuck on the handle of the door and she subconsciously pulled it.

Seeing this her heart rate increased and looked at him. He was leaving from where he was and reached the threshold of the house.

He left without even looking at her, while she ran behind him "Pati Babu." She called him with a panic stricken voice extending her right arm in air, trying to stop him. Both of them were outside the house.

He halted his steps and looked back at her and she looked at him, perhaps one last time. He was in his regular olive green shirt and a black pants, another new pairs of suspenders attached to it.

He turned to look at her who was waving her tiny palms. He gave her an ever charming smile and responded to her bye by the same gesture.

And with that she kept on looking his retiring figure who kept on walking far, so far from her reach, far from her sight as his view got vanished amidst the thin layer of foggy environment.

"I'll miss you." She muttered under her breath.

He didn't return that night.

Neither he was there next day.

"Pati Babu! Pati Babu" she called aimlessly looking around just like a lost child in a crowd finding her mother. But she knew there won't be responds this calls anymore. Although she's dejected with this fact, but she is now... relieved.

Kyun adhoori yeh kahaani
Kyun adhoora yeh fasaana
Kyun laqeeron mein iske "Alvida"

So so so that's the end of Pati Babu and...

*Awkward silence*

Ahem...

Halu? Halu?

Why can I sense your puffed up face?🙁

Acha suno... Ek last part ab bhi baaki hai😁
Part-6

Until we meet, comment down below about this chapter and don't forget to turn the star orange!

Love,
Ammy💜

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

44.5K 5.2K 62
"Anidita - The way she loves me 🙈" new story on barrister Babu which is based on my imagination. I'm not written this story on aurrisht and anvisht...
42.6K 2K 29
I am not a writer just trying This is my first story please support me 😁😁 Barrister babu An imaginary story of anidita ❤❤ (aurrisht my favorite co...
31.2K 1.5K 29
Hey friends !!!! This is my first fanfiction and the beautiful bond between anidita from barrister babu inspired me to write this. It is not same as...
8.8K 674 13
This is a fan fiction story based on Indian tv series "Barrister babu" aired on colors tv. The background of the story goes back to late 1920s to ear...