Sexual Exploration

By Haydenpumpkinchan

"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

56

2.1K 137 37
By Haydenpumpkinchan

Taehyung released him instantly, his heart hammering.

No, it couldn't be Yoongi. It was Agust fucking with them again, like he always does!

"Yoongi?" He asked again, tentatively.

The man coughed a few times, catching his breath. His eyes were closed, and Namjoon wished they would open, so he could see who was in charge. He could always tell by the eyes, as they were windows to the soul.

"My baby boy...and beautiful sub...." The man wheezed, finally blinking his cat like eyes open.

"....always fall for that trick!" Agust cackled.

Namjoon's heart fell out of his body and shattered to the floor. "No..."

"I told you stupid, pathetic losers that I would be sticking around until Monday." Agust struggled to his feet, his hands still tied together behind him. "That's a good trick to keep useful, you gotta admit."

Taehyung leaned forward, laying his forehead on the floor, too heartbroken to face the man responsible for all the pain he was feeling. 

Agust cracked his neck. "Anyways, Yoongi's body hasn't showered in three days, so which one of you lucky fucks get the do the honor of taking my pants off?"

Namjoon sighed, slowly getting to his feet. "Come on. Bastard."

-

It was Monday.

Jungkook was sitting in his chair, anxiety crashing through him in wave after wave. His leg bounced nervously. He bit his nails. He was sweating.

The rest of his classmates didn't look any more relaxed.

Jimin had curled his knees up to his chest, the collar of his hoodie pulled up over his nose.

Seokjin was trying to stay calm and collected, but his eyes betrayed his nervousness, darting to the door every two seconds.

Hoseok's leg was bouncing too, his head on his desk, hidden by his arms.

The door opened, and everyone shot up, staring.

Taehyung and Namjoon entered, pulling Agust in by his arms.

The man was dressed like how Yoongi normally would, white shirt, black pants and his Rolex. His hair was styled back like usual too. Everything about him was exactly like Yoongi.

Except his eyes.

"Why so glum?" Agust exclaimed, taking his spot at the front of the room. "You all look like someone died." He faked winced. "Oh, that's right, someone did! Yoongi!" He threw his head back, laughing.

"Shut up!" Hoseok snapped.

"Make me, rich boy." Agust smirked. He turned to the board, picking up a marker.

He wrote his name in big letters, taking up all the space. He drew over Yoongi's notes, and the sight made Namjoon angry.

"Okay, fucktards, today's lesson will begin." He capped the marker and faced them. He pointed to Jungkook. "What's two plus two?"

"Uh, four?" Jungkook was confused.

"Wrong! It’s I win and you lose, fuckers! Suck it!" Agust stuck his tongue out.

"Can you be serious?" Seokjin snapped at him. "This is high tension day and-"

"Can you tell me if you're a guy or a girl, because I'm honestly confused." Agust shot back.

"Leave him alone, you're a big meanie!" Jimin cried.

"And you're a little butt-face." Agust mimicked.

"Grow up!" Hoseok growled.

"Grow a pair." Agust retorted. "Or did Yoonji take yours?"

"Stop!" Taehyung shouted. "Just shut up!"

Agust sighed dramatically, plopping down into Yoongi's chair. "Nobody lets me have any fun." He spun the chair in circles. "I wanna play teacher too, you know!" He opened all of Yoongi's drawers. "Homework, homework, tests, lesson plans, homework."

He threw some papers into the air, watching them fall to the floor, leaving a mess.

There was a static crackling sound, and then an announcement over the loudspeakers.

"Mr. Min please report the principal's office please. Min Yoongi to the principal's office please. Thank you."

Namjoon heart jolted.

This was it.

The moment of reckoning. 

In just a few, short moments, he would have his boyfriend back.

Agust grinned and shot to his feet. "Well boys, time to get your precious teacher fired!"

Namjoon and Taehyung followed the man out, while the rest of the class watched them leave, anxious and upset.

Jungkook put his head in his hands, praying he didn't just fuck everything up with his last-minute stunt.

-

Agust barged into the principal's office, throwing the door open with a flourish.

"You wanted to see me, sir?" He asked, batting his eyelash innocently.

Barnes motioned to the chair in front of his desk, all business. "Please take a seat, Mr. Min."

"Huh?" The man looked around the room for second. "Oh, me." Agust chuckled, walking over and sitting down.

Namjoon saw the recorder was on his desk and bit his fingernail nervously.

On Barnes side, was the assistant principal, Mr. Khan. He was looking as serious as the principal was.

"I found this on my desk this morning." Barnes said, motioning to the camera. "I don’t know who dropped it off, but I do know what's on it."

"What could it possibly be?" Agust asked in a fake high-pitched voice, acting incredulously.

Taehyung gave him a subtle, warning kick under the desk.

"It was a sex tape." Barnes said matter-of-factly. "Between you and one of your students." His eyes flicked to Namjoon and the boy flushed, realizing his principal had seen him on a fucking machine.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-"

Agust was cut off when Taehyung pretended to cough, grabbing Agust’s shoulder tightly to stop him.

"Look, Mr. Min, I respect you and the class you teach. I think it's important to teach sexually active kids about the importance of consent and how to stand up for themselves in a situation where abuse may arise."

Agust looked dramatically to Namjoon.

"Ironic." He whispered loudly.

"But you and I both know you the terms you signed when I let you teach this class at this school." Barnes continued sternly. "All class activities must happen in class or on school grounds. By having sex with Mr. Kim in your house, you violated the school's rules, the rules for your own class, and even worse, the law." He explained seriously. "It is illegal for a teacher to date their student, as teachers are in a position of authority over their students and all relationships must have an equal balance of power to be considered safe and legal. You knew this, Min Yoongi. So please explain why you let this happen?" He was glaring now, and Namjoon was panicking.

Agust sighed loudly, leaning back in his chair. He shrugged. "I dunno. Dick too fine, I guess."

"What he means-" Taehyung interrupted, steeping forward. "Is that he made a huge mistake, and he immensely regrets his actions. It was a moment of weakness, and while that's not an excuse, it is the truth, so please just keep in mind all the good Yoongi brings to this honorable school when you're discussing repercussions."

"May I say something?" Namjoon asked, stepping up as well, before Agust could open his mouth and make the situation even worse.

"Kim Namjoon." Barnes sighed and shook his head. "I know you know the law as well as I do. You're such a bright student, the shining star of this institution. And yet you choose to take this path. I'm so disappointed in you."

Namjoon was crushed silent. He always had all the teachers and adults love him. He was so mature and smart for his age that all grown-ups gushed over him. To have his principal say those words to him was like a blow to his entire being.

He hung his head, taking a step back. "I...I'm sorry, sir."

"You are no longer captain of the basketball team." Barnes continued sternly. "And you're off the Dean's list. You won't be valedictorian either."

Agust was grinning. Leaning back in his chair. His arms were crossed over his chest, relaxed despite the atmosphere.

"There will be a full investigation launched into this matter." Barnes continued, turning to who he thought was Yoongi. "The head police department will determine the severity of your crime. As for your employment here, you can consider yourself terminated, effective immediately."

"Yessssssssss!" Agust jumped up from his chair, arms pumped into the air. He laughed, throwing a sneer to the student. "I’ll see you again, doll. Remember, I'm always there, always watching." He blew him a kiss. "You know, you said from the very beginning that you would get Yoongi fired. Well, you were right! Congratulations on sticking to your word, sub!" He laughed a final time, before his body suddenly jolted.

Namjoon gasped when he saw his boyfriend's eyes roll back, and then the man collapsed to the floor.

"Yoongi!" Everyone exclaimed, shocked.

Barnes rose out of his seat, his eyes wide. Mr. Khan raced around the desk, concerned.

Yoongi was sitting in a crouch, his hands and forehead pressed to the cold floor in a desperate bow.

Yoongi lifted his head, tears streaming down his cheeks. "Please, sir, please reconsider!"

Yoongi.

It was Yoongi.

Namjoon barely restrained himself from throwing himself at his boyfriend, as this would only make things worse in Barnes eyes.

"Mr. Min-"

"Please!" Yoongi cried. "I'm begging you! Please let me keep this job! It means so much to me, I have to teach these kids! Please!"

Barnes shook his head. "I’m sorry, Mr. Min, but unlike you, I follow school rules. Please pack your things before I have to call security."

Yoongi was sobbing loudly, his body shaking with force of his cries. His head hung in defeat. He looked so small and helpless that it broke Namjoon's heart a second time.

Namjoon couldn't take it anymore. He ran to his boyfriend, falling to the floor beside him and gathered the tiny man into his arms.

"Oh, Yoongi..."

Yoongi cried harder as Namjoon's arms, burying his face into the student's neck.

"N-N-Namjoon, baby, I-you-Agust-them, and what happened, I'm so- your words, and the-" He cut himself off, to overwhelmed to say a proper sentence.

"It's okay." Namjoon whispered fiercely, holding his boyfriend tightly. "No matter what happens, you and I will be okay." He pressed a kiss to Yoongi's temple.

Taehyung had tears in his eyes as well as he watched the couple finally get reunited. But as much as he needed to have a moment alone to talk with Yoongi, other matters had to be taken care of first.

"Mr. Barnes, the class Yoongi has...had, will still need a teacher for the reminder of the school year, I have a degree in teaching, and I used to be an assistant teacher at a middle school a few years ago. Please let me take Yoongi's place while this all gets sorted out. The students know me, and it would be easier on them if I took over for Yoongi instead of bringing in someone new." Taehyung asked.

Barnes looked at him, titling his head. "Kim Taehyung. You were moved here from the middle school to be an assistant teacher for Mrs. Kelly in science, but on the very first day, you cancelled that job, and we hadn't heard anything from you since. What were you doing with Mr. Mins class all this time?"

"Oh, uh, well, because I used to teach with him at the middle school, I wanted to be his assistant for this school as well." Taehyung said lamely. He had never officially signed up to be Yoongi's assistant, since he was technically Yoongi's student this time around, but since this was a high school and Taehyung was twenty-four, he wasn't technically a student either.

"Fine, whatever, there’s only a week left of school anyways, and I already know all the substitute teachers won't wanna come in a week before summer to a study hall." Barnes groaned.

Barnes looked at the two embracing boys on his floor. "And, uh, I will be handing this tape over to the chief of police for evidence. I sincerely hope you have a good lawyer, Mr. Min. And may I suggest not conducting public displays of affection to your former student like this." He raised an eyebrow.

Namjoon didn't care what the man thought, but he got to his feet anyways, helping Yoongi stand as well. He let his boyfriend lean on him for support, his arms wrapped around Yoongi's small waist protectively. He was so relieved and happy to have Yoongi back that he could have fainted right then and there. He kissed Yoongi's nose.

Mr. Khan opened the door for them, looking apologetic as Namjoon held onto a devastated Yoongi, leading him down the empty hallway back to the classroom.

Taehyung refused to leave. "Please, Mr. Barnes, sir, I know what Yoongi did was wrong, but you have to understand something. His father-"

"Yes, I know about Mr. Min's past, and about his medical condition." Barnes held up a hand before Taehyung could explain.

Taehyung frozen. "You...you do?"

"Yes, we do a background check on all our teachers here, and Mr. Min was very open and honest about his condition. I didn't think it would be a problem, and I understand how much it would help him to teach a class like that."

Taehyung blinked. "Then...why take it away from him?

"Because he broke the rules. All of them. And the law." Barnes emphasized. "I had to fire him, or the entire community would bring hell to this school."

Taehyung sighed. "I understand..."

"Good. Now please, make sure Mr. Min has all his belongings and is off school property within the hour, or I'll have to call the police." Barnes said.

Taehyung hung his head. "Alright." He walked to the door, heavy with devastation that he couldn't save Yoongi's job.

Another failure.

-

"Yoongi, honey, wait." Namjoon stopped and grabbed his boyfriend's shoulders, bending down slightly to look the fragile man in the eyes. "Yoongi..."

Yoongi sniffed and looked up at him, his eyes large and shiny with tears. His warm, soft brown eyes that Namjoon had been missing for so long.

"God." Namjoon sighed, yanking Yoongi in for another tight hug. "I missed you so much, almost couldn't bear it."

Yoongi cried, burying himself into Namjoon’s arms. "I can't- I couldn't live with what Agust forced you to do. I do love you, Kim Namjoon! I love you so much - I can't even put it into words! What you said to me that night, all those amazing, heartfelt things. I tried so hard to get back to you, but Agust was so strong, I couldn't do anything, and it broke me. I couldn't stop thinking that you thought I didn't love you back, because I didn't say it back, and I was so terrified that you would leave me, but...but you didn't and you stayed even after everything Agust did and-" He broke off into more sobs, unable to stop shaking. "I love you, I love you, I love you." He said on repeat, never wanting to stop saying it.

Namjoon smiled tearfully, picking up his tiny teacher. Yoongi wrapped his legs around Namjoon's body instinctively, his arms wrapped around the student's neck.
"It's okay baby, I always knew." Namjoon whispered, kissing Yoongi's soft cheek. "I love you; I'll never leave you. Min Yoongi. Asshole. Pervert. Never ever."

Yoongi whimpered and turned his head, his lips pouting for a real kiss.

Namjoon obliged, euphoria rushing through him when their lips touched, it was soft, sweet kiss. A conversation without words. They both loved each other, and while the sky may be dark now, they had each other again, and that was all that mattered.

Reluctantly, Namjoon finally pulled back. "Come on, there's some people who are dying to see you again."

Yoongi sighed, resting his cheek on Namjoon's shoulder as the strong boy carried him down the hallway. "I'm so sorry, Namjoon. This is all my fault."

Namjoon stopped. "Yoongi. No. None of this was-"

"Yes, it was my fault!" Yoongi cried. "I should have just told Taehyung the truth from the moment I learned he wanted to research me for his paper. I shouldn't have been so vague around him for years, stringing him along. I shouldn't have taken his notebook from the trash. I should have done more to get a refill on the pills. I shouldn't have left you like that. I should have tried harder when Agust... I should have... I should have... I should... I..." His eyes shut, exhausted.

Namjoon sighed, raising a hand to softly pet his teacher hair. "Shh, baby. It's okay. You're back, and that's all that anyone cares about. I'm fine. Taehyung is fine, and our friends are fine too. We'll figure everything out later. But right now, I'm taking you home, and you and I are going to spend some time together. Just us." He comforted his boyfriend, walking out the front doors and into the sunshine. 

Taehyung and the others could bring Yoongi's stuff home later. It didn't matter.

Yoongi made a sound, too tired to vocalize verbally. His arms hung down from Namjoon's shoulders.

Namjoon helped Yoongi lay down in the backseat of Taehyung's car, taking the spare keys the man kept hidden under the mat on the floor. He fired a quick text off to Tae, explaining the situation, before he climbed into the driver's seat and carefully pulled into traffic.

He glanced at the backseat, at Yoongi's sleeping face.

He looked peaceful for once, and Namjoon would do anything to keep it that way.
Once they arrived back at Yoongi's, Namjoon laid him on the couch, before hurrying to get the bottle of pills. He dumped two into his hand and grabbed a water bottle.

"Baby." He gently shook Yoongi awake. "I know you want to rest, but I need you to take this really quick."

Yoongi whined, opening his eyes. He saw the pills and sat up straight. He opened his mouth and Namjoon gave him them both, before handing him the water.

Yoongi took a couple sips before swallowing. He sighed, laying back down. He reached his hands up and looked pleadingly at his boyfriend.

Namjoon chuckled. How could he say no?
He climbed onto the couch as well, pulling Yoongi into his arms and tossing a blanket over them.

"I love you." Yoongi murmured, snuggling into the boy's strong arms.

"I know baby, I love you too." Namjoon assured him, pressing a kiss to his forehead. 

"I love you!" Yoongi insisted, closing his eyes.

"I love you too."

"I love you..." Yoongi whispered, falling asleep.

"I love you too." Namjoon said, ever patient.

"...love you..." Yoongi breathed, his hold on his boyfriend relaxing as he drifted off.

"I love you more." Namjoon smiled, kissing him again.

"Love..." Yoongi fell asleep.

Namjoon held him tightly. He had the love of his life back, and nothing else mattered.

"I know baby, I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 8.8K 78
"I'm pregnant..." he sniffles. "Please say sike," The latter blurts choking on his chicken nugget. [Sequel to Teacher] It's been almost four years si...
676K 26K 97
"Name any conditions and I'll fulfil them. However you have to be my boyfriend for a whole month." Yoongi said. "Fine." Jimin replied coldly. ~~~ Yoo...
128K 6.7K 42
"Get off of my way, Fag!" I told the guy sitting in front of me on the ground. "You hit me! What is wrong with you?" He said to me as if he didn't kn...
1.2M 66.8K 42
"I want you to take my virginity," I coughed spraying my water everywhere, "What?" "You heard me. I want you to take my virginity," ----- Kim Namjoon...