Mandela Catalogue: Mirth ♡

By MandelaCountyLady

Mandela County, a place where the Alternate Invasion started. People hid in their homes as strange creatures... More

New place, new encounters! ♡
The Report ♡
A new heavenly friend ♡ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
The Angel And His Friends ♡
Mansion Troubles and Angel Discussions ♡
Gabriel's Garden of Eden ♡ ✿❀
Meet the Preacher ♡
Scare the Unaware ♡
An Angel's Book ♡
Bythorne Paranormal Society ♡̸̠̖̖̬̫̈́̎̕̚͝
Anger and Shock ♡̶̧̧̫̣͕͕̬͔͍̼̰̩͆̀͋̊͊̄̔̉̔̊̚̕͜͝͠͝
Reconciliation and Love ♡ ♡
All good things must end..♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Thank you so much!
Forgot to mention...

Aftermath ♡̴̧̨̜͕̰̺̰̳̻̖̙̤̜̜͋́̽̅̋͑͌̀́̿̏͗̿̍̋́̿͋͝

1.1K 34 52
By MandelaCountyLady

(Was supposed to upload this on a Sunday as usual but I got sick-)

(I'm okay tho don't worry :)

Honestly never a fun day when you have to upload a chapter you HATE but-

Y'all I just wanna say-

Thank you for the support for this story. I honestly never expected this to happen.

But seriously, the kind and funny comments y'all are leaving me just blew me off the roof.

I love yall so much.

Hugs and cheek smooches from the Kinkmaster ❤️💋

Next chapter, expect something interesting and somewhat funny.

(P.S.) there is a lot of dialogue in this chapter and Sarah's kinda OOC (one of the things I hate about this chapter lol)

~First Person POV~

Dear Dad,

This may be an unexpected thing you may have to hear but,

I'm honestly not having a good time here at Mandela County.

A friend that I met months ago and has always been by my ding dang side for quite some time has kept a huge secret from me. And that secret is one big whoop for me and..possibly for everyone else.

I'm not gonna tell you the secret. I just don't feel like it. But that secret was just so shocking that I had to slam the door on their face for good.

And I know you have always reminded me to always forgive someone and accept them for who they are but..

Now..That's just not working for me. I can't seem to forgive the person who I thought was an Angel.

And the acceptance part?

I'm sorry, Dad. I can't accept them. What they did was truly awful.

I can't forgive them for that.

I'll let you know when things start to cheer up for me.

But I don't know if they will.

Love, hugs and kisses,
(Y/N) (L/N)

I felt like I just wrote an entire essay on the computer.

But eventually, I had the courage and guts to email my dad about my life here at Mandela County currently.

And what I typed in there was obviously true as it is.

It had been about three days since I cut off ties with..The False Angel. And of course, things were not working out for me..

I had been down in the dumps more than usual in public. Especially at work. The people there were very concerned and worried for me and I appreciate it, but I kept on telling them that I'm just tired or I haven't got much sleep or something along the lines..?

I don't..I don't know..

I couldn't even talk to my friends and family on the phone. Not even talking to my dad as well..

Until I had to send him that email of course.

The worst part?

Not being able to visit that god forsaken mansion anymore.

If I do that, obviously I would get those awful words in my head about The False Shepherd deceiving humanity and creating Alternates.

And plus, meeting Him and his friends/alternates (or subjects as I remembered what he called them months ago) would just make things worse.

With a warm comforting blanket surrounding my whole body, I sat in my backyard, looking at the stars. Like I said, it's my hobby of looking at the night sky. Alongside that, there was a huge full white moon as well and it sorta became a cherry on top for the night sky.

I tried my very darn best not to think about..Him and the others. All I wanted to focus on was my friends, family, and the stars. I just needed to focus on those three things instead of..THAT!

Woah sorry...Didn't mean to lash out.

Eventually, I fell asleep.

...Trying to get ready for a new day..

~next morning~

Morning came, and my lord I had such a painful headache to begin with. Waking up outside, there were dark and heavy clouds, making it all ambient and depressed. 'Looks like it's about to rain today.', I thought in my head as I got up and stretched.

After taking breakfast and medicine, I decided to take a walk again to clear my whole mind. I did not care about the rain, I just wanted to get my whole mind cleaned away by nature.

Putting on a jacket, I went outside and walked.

It had finally started to rain.

But do I care?

No.

I didn't care about me getting a fever or a cold because of it.

After a while, I decided to take a break and sat down on one of the benches. I let the drops of rain pour out on my whole body. I looked down to the ground, thinking about what I should do right now.

Suddenly I felt no drops coming down on my head and body. That was strange..

I looked up and saw a red umbrella over me. I then turned my head around and see-

"Hello?", a familiar blonde haired girl (Ik she is canonically a brunette but bear with me-) said to me holding the umbrella over my head from behind.

Wait a min..

Why does she look familiar?

"Um..Hi?", I hesitantly said. She came over to me and held out the umbrella. "Here. Take it. I don't want you to get sick in the rain.", she told me. But I just pushed the umbrella away.

"Please leave.", I asked her with no sweet emotion in my voice.

However she didn't leave. She just stood there, still holding the umbrella over me. She sighed. I looked at her and the umbrella. Eventually, I took it from her and held it, slowly agreeing to her that I would have a cold from the rain.

"What about you?", I asked her, concerned about her having no umbrella and having to become wet and cold from the weather. "I think I can handle it.", she responded, brushing it off.

Considering that she looks familiar, I needed to ask her if I knew her. "Um..Have we met? You seem so familiar..", I asked.

"Hm..I don't remember much. But..", she sat down next to me. "I'm Sarah Heathcliff. It's nice to meet you.", she introduced herself to me.

"Uh..(Y/N) (L/N).", I introduced myself to her. She must have been taken aback by my response. "Wait..(Y/N)?", she asked with surprise. I nodded my head slowly.

"Oh, I have heard about you. Adam and Jonah told me about you being all..Friendly and oblivious?", she replied, having that little confusion in the end of her response. I sighed and facepalmed.

"Oh heh. I was that way..", I responded in slight embrassment. Still, I just can't believe I was too friendly and too dumb to become aware of the Alternates and..

Him.

"You're not stupid. You just didn't know that's all.", Sarah reassured me as she put a hand on my shoulder. Tears began to well up into my eyes as I kept thinking about my mistakes but I tried to hide them as I didn't want Sarah to notice. But however she did.

"You okay?", she asked me with some sort of concern in her throat. "Oh yeah I'm..I'm okay.", I responded as I quickly wiped the tears off my eyes. Kind of makes me uncomfortable when people I know or not see me cry.

We both then sat there in silence. I kind of had nothing to say to Sarah. All I could do was sit there and look at the big rain puddle beneath me, reflecting off some trees and my shoes.

"From the words Adam and Jonah gave me, you seemed pretty cheerful and delight.", she described me. "Oh Heh. Yeah..I am kind of that way..Er was kind of that way..", I replied with uncertainty inside of me.

"Hm? What makes you say that?", Sarah asked me. I shrugged. "Well..I guess you can say that I was too friendly to see the dark side of those uh...silly creatures called Alternates. And when I finally found out about the dark side, I don't know. I guess this world isn't much of..Angels and..Rainbows and unicorns. This world is actually complete hell here. I can't believe I was dumb to realize this.", I said, ranting and calling out myself for the most part.

"Yeah, this world is a fucking hellhole here. Especially when the Alternates come in our way.", Sarah replied. After a moment of silence, the rain had finally calmed down. A few drops then and there and it was all gone. There was a little light on the clouds and a patch of blue sky came out. I closed the red umbrella and looked up to see the light clouds.

"But despite the Alternate invasion happening, you know what the positive part is?", she asked me. I was kind of confused at this point. Then Sarah motioned me to come closer to her. I leaned in and I heard the most crazy words ever.

"It's you."

Wow..That was..Wow. But wait..

"What do you mean?", I said, very flabbergasted by her response.

"Well..Despite everything happening right now, you seem to fight through it with your strange upbeat personality.", those words came outta Sarah's mouth right away.

"That was when I didn't know, Sarah!", I said loudly at her, still pretty much self doubting myself.

"I know that. But maybe this county would like it if maybe you can bring a little boldness and friendliness to it despite the invasion. It'd be better if it were to be back in its olden days where there were no Alternates. You kind of just brought the old life in.", she unintentionally complimented me, making me surprised.

"But it is up to you. You don't have to be too cheerful and friendly.", she said to me, reassuring me that it is my decision for my attitude to change.

Finally, the clouds that used to be dark and gloomy were becoming brighter and the rain has calmed down. Few drops then and there and finally it stopped. The only drops I could see were the ones coming out of the red umbrella. I closed the umbrella and looked to the ground, not gloomy this time but rather a bit..better.

The blonde haired girl got up and stretched. "I have to go now. I'll see you later, (Y/N)!", she said as she walked away. "Bye! Have a good day!", she waved at me and walked off.

"Bye, Sarah.", I quietly said to myself.

I then got up and walked away to my house, thinking about what Sarah said to me.

After I got home, I started to clean up my room, considering that it was a little untidy. While cleaning, I started to notice a small picture on my nightstand that I probably did not notice it before.

I picked it up and of course..

It was a picture of me and...Gabriel.

I stared at it for a while and began to think about all the beautiful moments I did with the Angel and his Alternate friends.

The first time I met him was..So dang amazing.

The first time I met his Alternates was also so amazing.

And the other times when I baked with them and..Read with Gabriel..

.....

Dang it.

Do I regret leaving him and the others?

Do I miss them?

Do I miss..Him?

...

They do care about me.

They're like my second family.

I love Gabriel deep down inside.

Why did I scare him off?

Dang it..

And so...I ran.

Lamentations 3:21

This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308 8 11
"𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚈 𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈..." The Flores' are pretty much your average religious family; Two happy, beautiful kids. A wife and husband of 4 yea...
2.1K 271 31
★What if Cupid hit the wrong person?★ #1 in dimensions #1 in dystopian #6 cupidsmatch ••• Esma's voice echoed t...
2.5K 304 36
Imagine if you had the power of the stars in your hands and the existence of a neighbouring planet depended entirely on you and your team. . . There...
128 0 12
The year is two thousand and twenty four and it is the eve of humanity's destruction once again. Two souls as old as time begin their debate once mor...