Fate's Chance

By rabgafbanperiod

A story in which a pop star by the name of Justin Bieber falls in love with a normal girl that happens to be... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
We're number 1???
60
Q+A with the Cast
Sequel is out now!

49

800 52 18
By rabgafbanperiod

I'm afraid I don't ever want this book to end 😭

_________________________________

Arabella

"Sweetheart, I know you're going through a rough time but you've gotta come out of hiding eventually. You've been locked away in that apartment for like a week!"

I sighed hearing her plead for me to come out for the millionth time

"Jade, I have a lot going on right now. I just need to clear my head"

"Okay I guess you should take all the time you need but I won't allow you to take too much time. Try to rest, I'll call you later to check up hun"

"Okay, bye" After hanging up, I set my phone on do not disturb like it has been for the last couple of days. Being bothered by anyone was the last thing I needed right now. If I could toss my phone away and not regret later, I would.

This past week has been hell for me and only me. After the breakup I've been a complete mess but each day that I check twitter, Justin is posting consistently with the largest smile on his face.

At least on of us is doing great. I just thought that maybe this would affect him but I clearly wasn't that important to him as I'd thought.

The first day after the break up I experienced anger not wanting to be reminded of him for a split second. The day after that I was in denial of the fact that he'd cheated on my with his ex but after that, even to this day, I'm just hurt more than anything.

Why would he say those things to me if he didn't mean it?

It's not like I begged him to date me or anything. He had a choice! He could've just walked away if he knew he was still thinking of her but no that would've been too kind right? Being honest and just telling me like a man is what I thought to be the bare minimum but I guess in todays time, that isn't the case.

Damn, how could I be so stupid? In what world would a pop star actually date a fan? I should've known this would never work. Looking through the comments of the posts he would make of us, people declared that we would never it last. Whether it be cause of the color of our skin or our different backgrounds and they were right

I knew he would break my heart from the start but I just couldn't say no to him. He's everything I've ever wanted in a man. Or so I thought..

Just as I began to click through the different channels to distract myself from my thoughts, the doorbell rang. I decided to not acknowledge it, not wanting to interact with anyone. Instead of catching the hint and leaving like a normal person, they decided to knock

With much hesitation, I answer the door. A gasp escaped my lips as he stood before me

"Hey.."

"W-What the hell are you doing here?" How on earth did he manage to make it here without making a scene?

He stood silent as he just....stared. "Justin? What are you doing here?" I repeated once more

"You weren't answering any of my calls"

"So?"

"What—"

"Go back home" I calmly stated before slamming the door shut causing a photo that was once hung, to fall down and completely shatter. I slowly back away from the door feeling that infamous lump in my throat once more as my vision blurred.

"Bella? C-Can we please just talk?" I silently shake my head, as if he could see me, wanting nothing more than for him to go away. If I were to let him in and look him in his eyes, I would probably fall apart right in front of him. He couldn't know just how bad he hurt me, he didn't deserve to see that. "Look I'm not leaving until you talk to me! I'll wait for you, even if it takes all night!"

I simply ignored him as I walked away. How dare he show up at my doorstep unannounced knowing what he'd done. There's nothing he can say or do to change the way I now feel about him.

But.....as much as I hate to admit it, it felt so good to see him. Even though I'm pissed to see him, him coming all the way out here may actual prove that I was wrong. Maybe he did care?

Either way it doesn't matter, I just want him to go away.

I sat on the sofa patiently waiting till the coast was clear because surely he wouldn't wait outside my door all day and through the night. So as I waited, I decided to relax in a piping hot bubble bath to relieve some stress.

Minutes then turned to hours which I was long out of my relaxing bath by now. I got dressed in a bathrobe and tied my hair back.

I figured I'd confirm that Justin left after hours of realizing that I wouldn't come out to talk so I decided to slightly crack the door open. I slightly yelped seeing him sit on the floor with his back rested against my front door. He seemed to have dozed off in the midst of waiting but quickly awakened, feeling the support of his back pull away.

"Oh, hey "

"What are you still doing here? I told you to go away" I questioned glancing at my phone's lock screen, seeing that it was 12:14 am. He'd been out here waiting for at least 7 hours!

He groaned standing up and stretching "and I told you that I wasn't leaving until you talk to me." He shrugged looking down at me. "Can we please just talk? I'm begging you.." I mean.. he did wait practically all day. I guess it would make me feel better to at least hear from his own mouth what he's done. Hopefully he would own up to it and apologize. But that would be it. Immediately he's gonna have to take his ass to the tramp he wants to be with oh so bad.

"Make it quick."  I muttered stepping aside and opening the door fully.

He rushed inside before I could even think to change my mind

"Okay, you wanted to talk, talk." I said locking the door

"Baby—"

"Don't call me that."

"Bella..." He looked hurt by my rudeness but that was nothing compared to how I've been feeling with his cheating. "H-How are you? I haven't heard from you"

"Not good Justin." I stated pointing out the obvious. Unlike him, I wasn't going to lie. I'm not good. In fact, mentally, I'm in such a horrible place and it's all because of him. "For the last damn time, why are you here?"

"You know why I'm here. I can't figure out why on earth you just dropped me without reason."

"Without reason?"

"Yes without reason. You broke up with me over the phone and didn't even bother to tell me why. I called you nonstop for days but you never picked up. You just dump me with absolutely no sort of explanation and expect me to just roll with it? Were you not happy? What the fuck did I do? Why won't you just talk to me?!" He questions raising his voice clearly frustrated by my "sudden actions "

"Because clearly you're busy!" I yelled back
He furrowed his bushy eyebrows in confusion

"Busy doing what?"

"Not what, who."

"Bella" he sighed a deep sigh as he clasped his hands together. "What do you mean, I'm so confused right now"

"Oh you're so confused now? So you really have absolutely no idea why I called it quits? Be honest with me Justin, no like for real this time. Do you think I'm dumb?"

"Why would y—"

"Answer the question"

"No Bella I don't think you're dumb"

"Then why did you waste my time? Did you think you could make a fool out of me or something? Well congrats Justin, you did. No one feels as foolish as I do for loving you."

"How could you say that?"

"Gosh and you know what's so fucked up about this? I let you in! I told you about my past and what I've been through and you did exactly what everyone else did. You lied to me Justin! I put my pride to the side and was vulnerable in front of you and this is what you do?" I shouted grabbing the nearest wine bottle I'd been drinking from earlier and throwing it across the room at the wall. "This is what the fuck you do?! You don't care about me, you never did! I'm more mad at my damn self for thinking that you actually loved me." I was completely soaked by my own tears at this point. Everything that I imagined saying to him, was actually coming to light at this moment. I don't know if it was because of the four glasses of wine I had earlier but I felt the need to get everything off of my chest.

Fuck it, he needed to hear how bad his actions affected me

"Baby wait please don't cry. Come here". He rushed to me pulling me in. Oh how badly did I want to cry in his arms but I was still more than livid.

"I said don't call me that!" I barked shoving him away softly

"Just breathe, okay? Everything will be alright"

"Why are you so delusional? No it won't!"

"Look whatever it is that I did, I'm sorry okay?"

"Whatever it is? Justin it's actually scary how much you're acting as if you really are so clueless. I know about her okay?"

"K-K-Know about who?"

"So now you have a stuttering problem? I guess it all makes sense now how why she was always hitting your phone up and showing up at your place when I was there"

"Look I can explain..." he shook his head after running his fingers through his hair

"And there it is ladies and gentlemen, he's finally admitting to sleeping with his lovely ex girlfriend."

"Wait what?"

"You heard me" I managed to get out before having a very painful hiccup. Okay maybe I did have more than a few glasses of wine, more like the whole bottle hence the empty bottle that I threw....

"Have you been drinking?"

"I may be a little tipsy but I know what I'm talking about. You accidentally called me one night and I heard everything you said idiot!"

"Wait what did you hear?"

"What does it matter? You been creeping with ya ex and I found out about it. There's your answer as to why we broke up so now you can leave."

"No you've gotta let me explain what's actually going on"

"How could you possibly explain that?"

"Just hear me out please. You deserve to know the truth and you should hear it from me"

I sighed rolling my eyes

"Fine."

"Can we sit?" I sighed dragging my feet to the living room and plopping down on the sofa. He sat next to me closely which caused me to scoot away

I can't believe he convinced me to listen to him explain how he cheated.

                         Justin Bieber

My heart sunk as she sat as far away from me as possible. She was so pissed at me and she had every right to. I just hoped that after telling her why I actually kept in contact with my ex, maybe she wouldn't be as mad. I mean regardless I did keep such a huge secret from her which is something we agreed to never do. Here I was breaking that promise we made to each other

"Let me first say that I love you Arabella. I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you, I need you to know that." I stated grabbing her hand which she quickly retrieved back sucking her teeth "A-And  from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry."

She remained silent as she stared at me with her arms crossed over her chest. Her velvety brown skin began to transition into a faint red as her eyes watered. "I'm sorry for keeping this one secret from you when I should've been honest from the start. So long story short, Hailey could possibly be pregnant with my child."

Almost as soon as those words escaped my lips, it felt as if I could feel my heart stop beating for a second. I was so terrified of what her reaction would be that I began to sweat

She remained silent as she stood up to walk to the other side of the room. I stared watching her every move anticipating her response "Can you say something please?"

"Congratulations"

"Seriously B, this isn't what it seems. This happened before I even met you. I never stepped out on you, I swear—" I was suddenly interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell followed by continuous knocking. Damn could this person not pick a worse time?

"I'm gonna use the emergency key since you won't answer!"  Soon after, in walked a guy dressed in all black with his eyes hidden behind pitch black shades

"Honey, why haven't you been—" he suddenly stopped talking once he was aware of my presence.

Honey?

"Yo, what the hell is he doing here?" He questioned pointing to me as he stared at her

"Bella, who the hell is this?"

__________________________________

Leave your thoughts in the comments❣️

Does anyone know if my baby father is working on a new project? I need something!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

911K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.1M 36.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...