Would you hate us if you knew...

By katebluejaguar

'Five' years before the eight eves meet their Servamps (including Sakuya), the eves had a very mysterious and... More

hello
Prologue: The past!
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Question time!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46.

Chapter 26

80 5 1
By katebluejaguar

Warning: there are a few sad parts in here.
__________________________________
With Mahiru's group.

When Mahiru had been separated from Misono in the crowd, he had run into Alex and Kouki. Together they traveled to the second safe house they had taken Youtarou that morning and escaped into the woods.

Now, they were resting on some fallen logs.

Youtarou was worried. "What now?" He asked, not even trying to hide the fear and worry that flowed noticeably in his voice.

Alex's gaze softened and she planted a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure they are all fine." She tells him as if she could read his thoughts. "But we have been separated before. We just keep moving on to the next place. The others will too. We'll meet them there."

Kouki meanwhile was tapping at his phone. "I have a message from Tsurugi. Iduna and the others have escaped. Unfortunately they had to head back to Tokyo."

Everyone looked at him.

"Why?" Mahiru asked. 'I'm sure I didn't ask them to do that. Did I?'

Kouki typed a message to Tsurugi and got a response a second later. "Apparently the SSWEA have broken their promise and have gone after the Servamps."

"Okay." Mahiru replied while deep in thought.

"What now boss?" Alex asked.

"With the promise broken and no doubt the Servamps are out of the mansion. So we need to move our plan along." He said looking down.

"So what is our next destination?" Kouki took his jacket off and placed it over Youtarou's shoulders.

Mahiru looked up. "England."

Youtarou was confused. They had just escaped from England weeks ago so now they want to go back. "Um, can I ask why?"

"Well to put a stop to something, you head for the source of its origins. Where everything began." Alex explained.

Kouki nodded. "Which is England. "She" knows we are after "her". So retreating to hide in England like the coward "she" is, is something "she" would do."

"But now it's going to be tricky since we are now all separated. But the others would get the same idea and head there." Mahiru said.

Kouki tapped on his phone again. "I'll text Tsurugi and tell him the plan. I'll also text Iduna."

"Still no word from Sakuya, Tetsu, Ryusei or Gear." Alex told them.

"We must assume they got captured if they haven't reported in by now." Mahiru said from a branch above. He was sitting in the tree as he was on guard. Watching for enemies.

Youtarou thought for a moment. "Oh. So would they move them to England?"

Kouki smirked. "Thats what they would do yes. Probably to set a trap for the rest of us."

Mahiru looked down as he climbed down from the branch and Alex climbed up to tale his place. "Exactly. So rest up everyone. Soon we will have to start walking."

"I have a question. Well I tried to ask Gear this question, but he ignored the question and refused to answer it." Youtarou hesitated.

Kouki placed a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay. You can ask anything. It's natural to be curious. We won't be mad."

Youtarou took a deep breath. "When this is all over what will happen to you guys?"

Kouki hesitated and withdrew his hand.

Mahiru looked off into the distance trying to figure out how to answer the question.

Alex ignore the conversation below, keeping her attention to the forest around them.

"Well... Johannes, Tsurugi, Shuhei, Yumikage and Junichiro will be fine because they are magic users... Which was rare to see among us... When this is over they'll just be normal magic users. Although Enternal Youth is permanent." Kouki started with some hesitation.

Youtarou's eyes widened with a bit of panick mixed in. "Gear?"

Alex smiled. As she turned her attention down to the conversation below. She had been listening. "Gear will be fine. He was never actually apart of the organization." She replied, before turning her attention back to their surroundings.

"Then how did you meet Gear?"

"They captured him and placed him in a cell. They arrested him because there had been some trouble with some Werewolfs. But Gear was innocent. We set him free when we discovered that."  Mahiru explained.

"After that he said he would always be around to help. No matter what." Kouki added.

"But during the Servamp war..."

"When me and Sleepy Ash arrived. Gear knew who I was. But he didn't say anything." Mahiru said smiling.

"I see. But that still doesn't explain what will happen to you guys when this is all over." Youtarou said.

Alex sighed. Keeping her attention on their surroundings she joined the conversation again. "It's complicated. Before we were all brought to the SSWEA, where they continued their experiments, there had been others before us. Unfortunately they had been failed experiments. Mahiru had been their first completed experiment. However, they realized that we were capable of more than they had anticipated. So they used the blood and power of an alien creature they kept in the basement I think."

"A creature neither male of female. Feasts on human flesh from time to time. Can take on human form. Knows what everyone is afraid of. They used us to test if her blood and power could be used to create weapons like us." Kouki added.

"What kind of creature? I mean what's it called?" Youtarou asked curiously.

"Only a few people know it's actual name. But there was another creature. In Derry. It's the same creature as in the movie It." Mahiru said looking down.

Youtarou's eyes widened. He had seen the movie It. It had scared the hell outta him the first time. But after that he had enjoyed it. However Gear never watched the movie. "So creatures like that exist."

"Yup. Although most were wiped out by the SSWEA. However when they realised that the creatures could be used for experiments. And unfortunately the one we call "the mother of experiments" was the most powerful they had ever found.  They used her blood, bur only for us. And that created a blood bond with her." Kouki added.

"A blood bond." Youtarou repeated to himself. Gear had mentioned something like that before but he hadn't explained what it was. "What is that? If you don't mind asking."

"A curse." Alex muttered.

"A blood bond is when two or more people like us have a bond through blood which is like a leash. We cannot live without her. When we kill her, we are also severing the blood bond. We can't control our magic without a blood bond. When we server the bond, our magic will slowly turn against us and turn us to dust." Mahiru explained.

"When we kill her the curse will be broken. The others will go back to being mortal and continue living. While we turn to dust and fade away." Kouki added.

"So that's one of the reasons why you guys left." Youtarou realized.

"One of the many reasons. Another reason why we left, well we mentioned it before. We each did something bad in the Servamps lives. That we just can't not look at the Servamps and not remember what we did and not feel guilty." Alex said.

"It just hurt us so badly, all the stuff we did. We just couldn't handle it. The Servamp war kept us distracted, but Mikuni then found a secret room that Touma only went into and it had all the information on us. Touma had found out who we really were." Mahiru added.

"So you had Touma killed?" Youtarou asked.

"When C3 was collapsing during the Servamp War. Mikuni was not busy so he was the only one who could do it." Alex shrugged.

"Wait you weren't in the Servamp War... so how did you?" Youtarou was confused.

"Just because you didn't see me doesn't mean I wasn't there. I was there. I was helping from the shadows."

"Me and Ryusei were too busy pretending we had no idea what was going on." Kouki added, chuckling.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, what were the bad things that you did to the Servamps, that were so bad that you couldn't forgive yourselves for?"

Alex sighed. "For some of us it's a bit complicated. Licht was the reason Ophelia was killed. And he started the war which caused her statue to be destroyed. Niccolo, shot kids behind the backs of World Ends eves and he was the one who killed the little girl that World End had come to like when he was human."

"Sakuya was how C3 found out about Tsubaki and without Sakuya's help, capturing Tsubaki wouldn't have been successful. Iduna convinced C3 that the Servamps creator was dangerous and had to be killed and she was the one who located Sleepy Ash and Gear for C3." Kouki paused. "Tetsu was tasked to kill any Eve that Old Child got and to kill a number of his subclasses, to keep the number down. Tetsu also did something and in result Old Child doesn't trust C3, many ordinary humans and he insulted his pride which made him the way he is today."

"Ah, like how he goes on and on about how a true vampire should act like."

Kouki just nodded.

"C3 was not the one who sent the letters out to the Servamps. I sent them a week before C3 was supposed to. The letter ordering them to kill their creator." Mahiru said looking down.

Kouki placed a hand on his shoulder. "It's not your fault. The SSWEA forced us to do those things."

"Anyway Mikuni and Misono are a bit different. Mikuni absolutely fell for Doubt Doubt the second he first laid eyes on him. This was way back just after Doubt Doubt had become a Servamp. Once he left Sleepy Ash's place, he used to show his face. However the reason why Mikuni would never forgive himself is because he is the reason why the Servamp of Envy never shows his face anymore." Alex explained.

"What did Mikuni do?"

"Don't know, Youtarou. This is a very difficult subject, that none of us like to talk about, especially Licht and Mikuni. Even now, years later, he hasn't told us what he did. He always says he doesn't want to talk about it. And when one is us says that we drop the subject." Mahiru answered.

"And Misono sometimes killed All of Love's subclasses and eves. Mikuni and Misono were both Aliceins. But they were forgotten when they were brought by C3. They got their revenge later on when they kiled their real parents as they were the reason why they ended up in the SSWEA in the first place. Anyway, their "parents" that the Servamps know are descendents from the brothers. However for some reason they couldn't have kids. And because we can change our age and appearances, Mikuni and Misono planted fake memories and changed their age and appearance to look like they're were their kids." Kouki explained as he pulled a map out of his pocket which he lay on the ground for him and Mahiru to look at.

"So the Servamps aren't the reason why their family..." Youtarou trailed off thinking of what to say.

"Don't worry we get what you mean. And no. From what Misono told us, when Mikuni was "born" he wasn't, so he walked around invisible. Until he planted a love potion to make Mikado fall for Misono's "mother". And Misono simply changed his appearance and age. Then some fake memories and thats how it played out." Alex finished the explanation as she reached into her bags and pulled out some sandwiches she had made the the day before, and passed some down to everyone.

"So the situation they made to look like it was Lust and Envys doing." Youtarou said as he understood what's they had been saying.

"Yeah. And our group has always been good at acting. The skill has saved us quite a few times. And everyone would have already discovered our secret if we weren't so good at acting." Kouki chuckled as he remembered all the times that they had nearly been found out.

"However the Servamp war, we did not create. That wasn't a coincidence. We just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. We didn't want to get involved but unfortunately we had no choice. And what do ya know, we even found each other even after all those years after the group had disbanded." Mahiru said.

"Although it was hilarious, pretending that we had just met. It was so funny." Alex laughed.

"Anyway, Mikuni and Misono purposely became Eves. For everyone else it was an accident. I guess we had forgotten what the Servamps had looked like in their animals forms. Cause that had been the first time in years we had seen them, since we wee hiding." Kouki said passing Youtarou a water bottle.

Youtarou felt sorry for them. He couldn't imagine the great pain they had to endure all these years. And to not break, that was something not many people could do. "I see." He said not even bothering to hide the sympathy for his friends that was noticeable in his voice.

"I hope we are able to break the curse and fade away before the Servamps catch up. And don't be sad Youtarou. It's our fault. And it was our choice to leave." Kouki smiled.

"Yeah. The last thing I want to see is their sad faces." Alex said with sadness in her voice.

"However there is one thing that we can do that the other "experiments" can't do." Mahiru reminded them, continuing to study the map.

"The reincarnation technique?" Youtarou asked making the others stare at him.

"Let me guess. Gear mentioned it?" Alex laughed.

"Yup. So how does it work? Or is it the same as what Tsubaki tried to do?"

Kouki bursted out laughing. "No it's something completely different. Actually, Mahiru was the one who came up with the idea. Genius idea."

"Thanks Kouki. Anyway there is a symbol that Mahiru carved into us like a tattoo..."

"Which, by the way was fucken painful. But still worth it in the end." Alex yelled interrupting Mahiru.

"And it's invisible. Only we can see it. If there comes a time which it will, when we are about to die we just tap it and we reincarnate." Mahiru finished.

"Then you can come back to your Servamps. I was wondering if you could carve it on me in case something happened to me and I don't end up making it. I really want to come back to Gear."

Mahiru smiled. "Sure Youtarou. However there is only one problem. We will be reincarnated into the same family and unfortunately we will have no memories of this life."

"So for example Misono and Mikuni will still be Aliceins?" Youtarou asked, trying to get a better understanding of what he was saying.

"Yes. But we have no idea when we will be reincarnated so our last names might be different in the future." Alex said.

"But Mikuni will be older than Misono. Think of it this way, it's like we are going to live the life that everyone thought was real." Kouki explained.

"So the life that you lived when you changed you appearance will be real?" Youtarou said trying to understand.

"Our lie becomes reality. Plus this life, being Eves, being able to have a family, is all we ever wanted." Kouki smiled.

"But that won't happen unless we get a move on." Mahiru states as he stood folding up the map and putting it in his pocket.

"We should start walking." Alex agrees as she jumps down from the tree. "If my memory us correct there should be a town where we should be able to steal a car and getting money will be easy for petrol. Then we can get to England!"

Kouki stood and they all started walking. "Yay! Walking towards England and all the people who want to kill us. Hurray. Tons of fun!"

"Aren't we lucky?" Youtarou laughed.
____________________________________
Sorry this chapter took so long. I hope this chapter answers questions you all have. However if you do have other questions feel free to ask.

I'm going into exam time of year, so I might not publish many chapters for a while so don't panick.

So as a treat I have finished two chapters. Hope you guys enjoy them!

Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.2K 38
Warning: boyxboy content Some short stories of the servamps characters doing some weird and dumb shenanigans, maybe i can sometime add a few fluff ch...
5.8K 110 44
Please be nice for my first fan fiction! T-T About: After a fight with Tsubaki and touma. They leave peacefully, Until the secret unknown youngest m...
3.7K 107 7
(Contains fluff and yaoi :-) Watanuki Sakuya fell in love with a human. His name is Shirota Mahiru. Mahiru always listen to his problems and cheer h...
7.2K 88 27
(Y/N) left her life as a Vampire Hunter and wanders around the world. With no place to call home. The only thing on her mind is to kill her father fo...