๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ด๐š—๐š

By slayywbev_

๐บ๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ , โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘–๐‘ก... ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’... More

โœตแด„แด€sแด› แด€ษดแด… แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษขโœต
โ˜…Iโ˜…
๐–ฃ˜II๐–ฃ˜
โœซIIIโœซ
โฆ๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ฉโฆ๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽ๐–ต๐–จโ˜๏ธŽ
แฏฝVIIแฏฝ
๊งVIII๊ง‚
๊•ฅIX๊•ฅ
โœฉXโœฉ
๐–งทX Continuation๐–งท
เผ†XIเผ†
โXIIโ
โ€ XIIIโ€ 
โšค๏ธŽXIVโšค๏ธŽ
๐–ฃ”๐‘‹๐‘‰๐–ฃ”
๐‘๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜๐‘
โ™ง๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽXVIIโ™ง๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜…XVIIIโ˜…
๐–ฃ”๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‹๐–ฃ”
เผ„XXเผ„
โœตXXIโœต
๐“ƒ—Xxษชษช๐“ƒ—
๐“ƒฑXxษชษชษช๐“ƒฑ
๐“…ทXxษชแด ๐“…ท
๐ŸฅดXxv๐Ÿฅด
๐Ÿ˜ŠXXVI๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ™ƒXXVII๐Ÿ™ƒ Final Episode
New Story

โ˜ผ๏ธŽVโ˜ผ๏ธŽ

1.1K 24 20
By slayywbev_

ᴥ︎︎︎LAMPZᴥ︎︎︎

"Why's this place so damn crowdy? Everybody and they mama in here", I say to myself as I got to the traphouse.

"Bro, move it", I brush past a tall dude, adding molly in his drink.

My eyes wander around every corner and I finally spot Swavy and Grackz.

I walk over to them.

"Yo, why is everyone in here?", I grit my teeth as I dap them up.

"Ion know, man. Shit is crazy", Grackz says, pouring some Henny in his cup

"Don't fucking pee in tha cup!", Swavy yells at a dude, prolly high as hell, emptying his bladder into a styrofoam cup.

"Why ain't you here for days now?", Grackz asks.
"Was just feeling tired asf!", I lie.

"Tired? That's unlike Lampz", Swavy wraps some backwoods and lights it.

"I got court!", I finally let it out.

They gaze at me.

"No you don't!", Swavy laughs.

"Of course I freaking do!", I sigh and they still look at me crazy.

"Why don't y'all believe me?", I say again.

"Whatchu do?", Grackz finally asks.

"I ...", A guy interrupts me.

"Y'all seen suma this?", He says as he brings out a bottle NyQuil from his bag.

"Tf you think we is? Pharmacist? Patients?", Swavy scrunches his face up and the boy laughs.

"We ain't got flu", Grackz adds.

"Nigga bounce!", I give him signal to leave.

"Nah. This is cough syrup, yeah? If you pour suma this into any drink, you gon get fly as hell", he pours some into a cup and pour some Henny in it.

"What in the Sam Hill is that?", Swavy says as the guy points the cup to him.

"Just try it. Y'know every cough syrup contains codeine, yeah?", The guy makes two more extra cups and gives it to Grackz and I.

"Okay, let's see what it does", I shrug and gulp it down immediately.

"This ain't shit...", I shake my head.

"I don't feel nun", Swavy adds.

"This... I don't know man", Grackz gaze at the dude.

"It doesn't work right away. Chill a lil. It's called robotripping. It's tha best way...", He continues.

"Nigga, fuck off! You just outchea mixing cough syrup and shit!", Grackz yell at him

"What I gave y'all cost 10 bucks each", he stretches out his palm

"Hell to the fucking no!", I stand up.

"Watchu mean? That's not for free", he moves closer to me.

"Back tf up", I shove him away, pushing him on his chest.

"You know damn well....", He punches me in the face which I return in multiple folds.

"Back up, Lil Stank. Lampz gon' flat your black ass out!", I hear someone yell across the room.

"Lil Stank? Nigga ain't got a good name", Swavy shakes his head.

"Why's you lil Stank? You poop on yourself or sumn?", Grackz laugh.

"He got poop face so yeah he Lil Stank", I add and we laugh it off

"Y'all on opptime!", The dude yells, before walking away.

"They just let anyone in here these days", Grackz suck his teeth.

"So yeah about the court, watchu do?", Swavy asks, reminding us of our discussion before that roach came over.

"Nun much. I shot someone in the foot", I reply, puffing a smoke

"Who?", They ask at once.

"Quan", I reply.

"Quan who? Wait, that lil boy from 11th alley that stay dissing dead opps in his rap? No bars? One rhyme? Fucked up beat, blurry videos looking like they was shot when American declaration was made? and shit?", Swavy widens his eyes.

"You should have shot him dead if he the one. He stay saying shit 'bout dead people. Nigga said he was smoking Naths pack. I'm definitely gon catch him lack suma these days and he gon get a taste of this stick..", Grackz clenches his wrist.

"Long Live Naths", we all say together.

Naths used to be our homeboy.

"Not that Quan tho", I finally tell them.

"Why do niggas don't got no other name apart from Quan? Everyone a Quan these days", Grackz says.

"Who is it, Lampz?", Swavy asks, curious as hell.

"Careesa's lil brother", I reply and their jaws drop.

"Tell me you're kidding", Grackz straight faces me.

"What he do?", Swavy asks.

"Just being an annoying prick, getting in my business and shii", I shake my head.

"And you shot your girlfriend's younger brother?", Grackz raises his brows.

"Well...", I shrug.

"What is the court date?",he asks again

"Two weeks time or sumn", I reply.

"Isn't that like aggravated assault?", Swavy faces me.

"How am I supposed to know?", I cross my arm.

"Bro, you're facing two to ten years in jail and a 30,000 bail", he explains.

"Huh?", I yell.

"Well you know you shouldn't have...", He trails off.

"Wait, the boy you shot got so many witnesses?", Grackz asks.

"Nah just Careesa and their cousin I fought with were there", I answer.

"That's simple then. Just get Careesa on your side not to testify against you", Swavy suggests

"Ion know, man. She a lil mad I did that to her brother", I grit my teeth.

"You know you can always try to...", Grackz says.

"What about the bitch ass cousin then?", I gaze at them.

"Just get him not to show up in court", Grackz shrug.

I raise my brows.
"How's that even possible? I'm sure he got the court order whatever too"

"Did you catch his name?", Swavy asks.

"Yeah uh Kenty or sumn", I say to him and he gets on his phone.

"Which of the Kenty is it?", He smacks his teeth loudly as he scrolls through the endless Kentys on Instagram.

"Let me take a look", he gives me the phone and I start checking the pages one after the other.

"Here it is ...Boylikekenty", I show it to them.

"Aight", he takes his phone back and follow the guy's page.

"Wtf are you doing, Swavy?", Grackz yell at him.

"This ain't my personal account. I followed him with a catfish page I made", he laughs.

"Why did you follow him though?", I ask.

"You gon find out", he smirks.

When Swavy smirks like that, he starts doing crazy stuffs.

"I've seen that look before, when you shot that lil nigga from GTZ. Don't shoot Kenty, Swavy", I straight face him.

"No, I'm not gon' shoot him", he laughs again.

"Oh!", I sigh.

"Don't trip, bro. You got this", Grackz says tapping my shoulder.

"The only thing I got rn is court and anger issues", I suck my teeth.

They laugh.

"Nah fr. I'm just pissed ASF"

"Stop acting like you ain't been to court or jail before", Grackz laughs at me

"Bro, the last time I been to court was a year ago", I place my palm on my face

"And you don did 3 years before so why you so...", Swavy stops as I glare at him

"Chill out, nigga", he laughs.

"I hate you two", I say and get on my phone.

Shaelyn texts me.

Shae😼❤️😼❤️

where u at?

with Swavy and Grackz. what is it?😗

i ask where u at not who you with?😒 this is the same reason you never got that GED😂

bro, gtfo! when i say i'm with them, then u should know where i'm at.🙄

SMH🙄

watchu want bro?🤨

oh! i'm a bro now?🤨

shae c'mon

well dai dai outta the state like i told you. when am I seeing that fat d 😫🤤

horny ass.😂😂

nigga!😒

fine, I'll be there.😼 Tell fat ma she's gon' be very  busy the whole week.😼🤤

I slide my phone back into in my pocket.

"I gotta go", I tell my homeboys.

"So soon?", Swavy asks.

"Yeah", I dap him up.

"When we seeing you again?", Grackz asks.

"Look at you asking me that like I'm your long distance relationship girlfriend", I laugh at him.

He flips the bird at me

"Finna go get myself a week of free meal before I go to court", I smirk and they look at me dumb.

"Huh?", Swavy asks.

"That's another phrase for I'm finna go cheat again, Lampz?", Grackz realizes what I mean and shakes his head.

"You know that's right", I smile and walk out of the house.

I got to Shaelyn's and she hugs me immediately I enter.

"I hope your neighbors ain't rats", I say and she laughs.

"You scared?"

"Hell nah! You mine anyway", I place my lips on hers.

"I'm Dai Dai's", she replies, rolling her eyes.

"But that pussy mine", I smirk and move closer to her.

"Nah, you in a rentals", she replies and I laugh.

I pull off my draws, ready to get a welcome coitus.

"You pull up on me and start taking off your draws", she wraps her hands around my neck.

"Ion understand why youn tell me what you want", I fondle with her boobs.

"Nigga, I thought we was singing", she pushes my hands off.

"Nah, the hell we not", I pin her on the wall, kissing her aggressively.

"Hold on, Lampz", she groans
"Watchu on?"

"Nun", I lie.

That NyQuil shii that lil boy gave me must be working rn.

𖨆 CAREESA 𖨆

I sit in the living room watching BOTCHED.

"Why her boobs looking like bologna and her areolas looking weird as shit?", I say to myself watching the girl who came to the doctors on the show for surgery.

"After all that surgery, you're still ugly now that is what getssss mee...",
I rap aloud as the before and after pictures of a model who is on the show for a facelift and botox lips comes up.

My phone beeps.

Aliiii 😚❤️

Risa, where u at?

home, what's up?😗

i got surprise for you. come over.😗

it better be a giant ice cream cake or Nicki Minaj!😒

girl, get your ass over here.🙄

I put some nice clothes on and apply a lil makeup.

I ring the doorbell as I get to her house. She opens up and hug me.

"Hi bestie!", She smiles.

"Now, where's my surprise?", I take my shoes off.

"Surpriseeee!", Malee and Yvonne yell as I enter

"OMG when did you guys come back?", I run over to them and hug them.

Malee and Yvonne are also my friends.

Malee went to Los Angeles for a rap audition and Yvonne who's an African, went to her country few months ago.

"I just got back like three days ago", Malee says.

"Same, girl", Yvonne answers.

"How's LA and tha rap audition?", I ask Malee.

"LA just there with some heavy traffic as usual and the rap audition, well I got two record labels deal but ion know which one I'm gonna go for, a nigga is confused as shii", she shakes her head.

"One has Gucci Mane and the other has Fivio Foreign", she says again.

"That's some hard choice", Alisha adds.

"You should go for the one with the best contract not the stars in em", Yvonne suggests.

"I know right?", I add.

"So how's Africa?", Alisha asks Yvonne.

"Huh good. Ion know about Africa in general but my country good", Yvonne answers her.

"Isn't Africa a country?", Malee raises her brows.

"No it's not. Africa is a continent not a country. Nigeria, where I'm from, is a country under Africa. Why does every American think Africa is a country?", Yvonne replies and rolls her eyes.

"My whole years of living has been a lie", Alisha sighs.

"Nah you didn't just stay in geography class", Yvonne mugs her.

"This is why I miss you, Yvonne. You and your comebacks", Alisha laughs it off.

"So how y'all been?", Malee asks us.

"I've been good, getting stuff done. Work and shit", I say.

"Same but I think I'm gonna commit murder one of these days", Alisha frowns.

"Long Live anybody Alisha wanna kill", Yvonne screams.

"Who is you killing? I'd love some funeral food", Malee jokes.

"My boss at work. That man got me doing same thing over and over again. He gon give me something to do, I do it, submit it back to him and he gon find one silly error in it, over and over again! I'm tryna tell you, I typed a letter 12 fucking times and he kept rejecting it", Alisha whines.

"Just quit, girl", Malee frowns.

"These bills are crazy", she scrunches up her face.

"How's Lampz?", Yvonne suddenly asks.

"Huh fine?", I raise my brows.

"Cool", she replies.

We engage in some chitchats for hours and they finally decide to leave, leaving Alisha and I alone.

"Y'know Malee still got something for you, right,?", Alisha says and I glare at her

"Why you always telling me that people like me? Same with Ferg and that dirty nigga we met at the store", I cross my arm

"Well maybe because I see things that you can't. And that nigga ain't dirty. He fine as a peach. You see the way Malee was looking at you the whole time?", She says again, bout to piss me off.

"That boy got body lice, hell nawwl!" , I frown

"Well no, maybe because ion look at my fellow gender like that. I've been telling you, I can't date a girl. I'm as  straight as a ruler. No shade to LGBTQ community out there but I'm not dating same gender as me", I add

"It ain't even that bad...", She trails off.

"Oh you want me to cheat on Lampz?", I widen my eyes

"Don't bring that clown up", she frowns.

"I'm just saying..."

"Y'know Yvonne is all over Lampz, right?", She asks again.

"Yeah I know. I don't trust that bitch", I grit my teeth.

"I'm glad you do cause I know she fixing to take Lampz away from you", she laughs.

"Ah right, ion tell you, so me and Ferg was out together,yeah? We stopped at an ice cream stand and had a lil. I got home and Lampz started making a fuss about me cheating, he showed me pictures of me and Ferg out together. Ion know who sent it to him", I gist her.

"Oh my gosh! Tell me he didn't go nuts..."

"He didn't", I lie.

"I'm gon find that bitch who sent the pictures!", Alisha says, clenching her fist

I laugh, "there's no damn way you gonna do that. Someone you don't know? Not even name? How you gonna find em?"

"Leave that to me, Careesa", she frowns.

"Chill out, Alisha. We settled it already. I'm good", I tell her because I know she bout to go nuts.

"Just wait", she says.

I got back home Lampz isn't home yet. This is so unusual of him.

I text him.

LAMPZ BAEE ❤️❤️😫🍆

where u at?

ain't coming home today

what that mean?😂😒 dpwm.

it mean I'm a grown ass  nigga and got freedom and i can be anywhere i wan be.🤨

don't bs me, Lampz. just tell me where u at and why u not coming?🤦🏾‍♀️

He ignores my texts and I call him. He keeps declining.

He texts me again.

LAMPZ BAEE ❤️❤️😫🍆

don't  blow up my fucking phone with calls.

and don't text me either!

I read and try replying his text but his profile picture vanishes.

"Did he block me?", I yell.

"I'm sure he didn't. What the hell!", I scream to myself.

I keep dropping texts but it got only one tick.

"This nigga blocked me", I laugh and throw my phone on the bed.

Alisha texts me.

Aliiii 😚❤️

girl, i found d bitch 😒

huh?

the bitch that sent those pictures.😒

don't play, Ali 🙄😂

you coming or not? let's go bump a bitch!😒

i'm not finna go throw punches over no nigga.😇

she fucking Lampz tooo 🤦🏾‍♀️

girl, hol'up I'm on my way!😒

I pick up my bonnet and my glock, just in case a bitch wanna move mad.

"Don't tell me we going 20 miles to go fight", I say to Alisha.

"I don't care if we going outta Alabama to go rock that hoe!", She replies and plays WHO WANT IT as she drives.

" So which of you hoes wanna fight? It's really two of me

We can get active, throw them hands, let's see who seeing me

Pull up to your house like set if off, you know I'm c and b

Sting a bitch like bumblebee, Ray Charles, you ain't seeing me"

"You should listen to Famouss Twinss before fighting. Always make me wanna throw hands fa no reason", she bangs the wheel.

"Who's the girl though? How you find her?", I finally ask 'cause this shit don't make sense to me

"La'Tanya but folks call her Titi. She's like the hood hoe. Can't count number of niggas she done sleep with. Anything in pants go. If a lizard in a pant, she gon' fuck it. How I found out? Leave that to me", she shrugs.

"Can't believe Lampz bringing the same dick back to me!", I sigh and she laughs.

"Girls in the hood beat it", she says.

"Yuck! I be slurping that shii up. He better not gimme STD", I place my palm on my face.

"Let him strap up all the time", she faces me.

"Nah, he gon make a fuss about it", I shake my head

"Don't come crying to me when you get cyst or whateves"

"Ah here we are", she pulls up in front off a house,with it's paint almost peeling off.

"It looks like a roach infested house", I wrap my hair up and put my bonnet on. I take off my necklace and Alisha does the same.

We get down from the car and meet a girl, mowing the lawn.

"I told you I was gon' pull up!", Alisha screams at her and the girl laughs, and switches off the mower.

"Well, bitch you know where I stay", she moves closer to us.

"She Titi?", I whisper to Alisha and she nods.

"The last time you was here to throw punches over a nigga that don't give two shits about you, I beat yo leaking ass up. You've got some nerves to come here again", Titi says again.

"Guess that mouth gon put you in trouble", Alisha clenches her wrist.

"Ain't that Lampz bitch?", She gazes at me.

"Well bitch you know that!", I scream.

How does she even know me?

"Now, I get it. You mad over those pictures?", She chuckles, pulling the hand gloves off her hand.
"Come catch this hand! Bitch, I fuck yo man, steal his bands! Fuck is you gon do?", She says again which made me swing punches at her. Her hair was down and I pulled dem braids which I think she just did as her scalp starts rising.

Who tf lets their hair down when fighting? 😴

I kick her on the knee, taking her to the floor. I sit on top of her, hitting her anywhere my hands reach. I forcefully poured some of the grass she had mown down in her mouth. She manages to push me off her and slap me in the face.

I twist her hands and she has her hands on my shoulders. She bends her back and I deliver swift punches up on it.

"Beat that bitch up, Risa", Alisha gas me up.

"Beat that hoe up!"

"Serves you fucking right, La'Tanya. Going around sleeping with niggas"

I can hear as people starts yelling around us.

She must be a whore 'cause no one supports her around here.

"Watchu gon do when you see Lampz again? You fucking run, bitch!", I yell as I turn her over and drag her over the concrete.

"Jakes!", Everyone screams, scattering as the siren comes on.

"We gonna meet again", I spit on her face before getting off her and run to the car.

Alisha drives off.

"It's been ages I seen you fight like that", she says.

"If you wanna fuck other people's man, you gotta know how to fight and how to get beat. She ain't shit"

"Nah fr"

"I know fighting is ghetto but I'mma still rock a bitch ass"

"Purr!", She yells.

༆VOTE and COMMENT༆

do you prefer the gentle side or the ghetto side of Careesa?

How do you think Alisha gets to find out about Titi?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 69.6K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...
1.3M 60.6K 54
" ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต" ๐€๐๐‘21 ๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ4๐•๐„๐†๐€๐’๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
217K 8.3K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
549K 17.4K 80
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง '๐ž๐ฆ, ๐›๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๏ฟฝ...