Quick Bloody Love (Himiko Tog...

By Tiny3373

they were childhood best friends they both loved each other but neither of them knew it. they were inseparabl... More

Oc Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 10

29 0 0
By Tiny3373

*Yuga's Pov*

I open my eyes only to find it is pitch black and I don't know where I am.

"Ah~ I see you're awake..."

I hear that same feminine voice and I immediately start panicking.

I frantically look around trying to figure out where her voice came from but I don't see anything.

"Awww.... So cute you're scared~" She purrs and it sounds like she is way too close for comfort.

I try to move my arms but quickly find that I am restrained.

"Mmmppphhh!" I try to speak but my mouth is covered.

"It's no use... trying to escape..." All of a sudden a light flickers on and I flinch.

Looking forward, I see her take a step forward.

"Morning sleepyhead!" Toga sneers and I gulp.

Suddenly she rips the duct tape off my mouth and I yelp.

"Ow... what the hell?!?" I ask her, frustrated.

"Let me go Toga..." I demand earning a laugh from her.

"Nope~!" she exclaims giggling and I groan.

"I didn't even do anything wrong...." I state, annoyed and she scoffs.

"You did though..." she mutters and I tilt my head in confusion.

"And what might that be?" I ask and she looks at me.

"Well... let's just say that I received a call the other night... from your phone..." she trails off in thought.

"I've already told you I don't know what to tell you, it wasn't me," I state and she nods.

"I know it wasn't you... but without you telling him something, there is no possible way he could've called..." She states giving me a soul-piercing glare.

"I have no idea who or what you are talking about-" I say and she giggles.

God that's so creepy...

"No... you do though... because he somehow knew to call Shigaraki and ask specifically for me...." She watches me as she finishes her statement and I shrug.

"Still don't know who?" she asks, tilting her head to the side inquisitively.

"For the last time, no I don't." I sneer and she scoffs walking up to me with a murderous look in her eyes.

"Well here's a hint... It starts with Q and rhymes with, win..." just as she finishes her sentence she places a firm hand on the back of the chair, bending down enough to where we see eye to eye.

"Got any guesses yet yuga?" she asks and I sit there pondering for a second before shaking my head.

"Still no idea..." I trail off thinking.

"Just use your brain for once you stupid fu-" She cuts herself off when I shrink back from the harshness in her voice.

"I mean just think about it for a second okay?" she quickly rephrases with a chirp.

"Who do you know..." she trails off looking at me and I nod.

"Who has a name..." she trails off again looking at me and I nod.

"Whose name starts a Q... and rhymes with win..." she finishes and I look down.

"Starts with a Q... and rhymes with win..." I mutter out and she nods quickly.

"Hmmmm.... Oh, that's easy! It's Qui- That little..." I can't believe he did specifically what I told him not to do....

"Go on Yuga... finish. Who is it?" Toga suddenly asks and I gulp.

"Look Toga... I specifically told Quinn not to do it... he didn't listen and I honestly can't help that he snuck behind my back and did it anyways..." I quickly sputter out and she starts giggling.

"Well, you shouldn't have told him~" She purrs out and I gulp.

"Toga we can talk about this right? I m-mean we were coworkers." I try to reason with her when all of a sudden she draws her knife from behind her back and begins walking towards me.

"C'mon, I mean seriously I worked for Shiggy too..." I try again and watch as she stops.

"Yeah you did...." she mutters in thought and I sigh.

"Yeah so... I mean it's not too late to just have a civilized conversation... right?" I ask, hearing the fear in my voice, which I hate.

"Hmm." she stands there for a second thinking and I can't help but feel a glimmer of hope.

"Perhaps....." She trails off and I get excited.

"But.... no~" she suddenly states and everything goes black.

*Quinn's Pov*

"How about I show you how to use the coffee machine?" I hear Kaibara ask Kaden and I shudder remembering the terrible experience of Kaibara teaching me.

You stand at the counter while Kai teaches him and wait.

Suddenly the doorbell jingles and I look up to see a red spiky-haired male.

"Hey, what can I get for you?" I ask looking at him and I watch him smile and look at the menu.

"Uh, well a red velvet cupcake and um a mocha latte." he looks at me for a second before pulling out his wallet.

He pays me and I put the cash in the register handing him his cupcake.

"Here you go..." I mutter and watch him as he peels the paper off the cupcake and opens his mouth taking a huge bite out of it.

"Gosh this is the best cupcake!" he exclaims and I can't help but notice his teeth.

"Dude... you're a shark?" I ask him unconsciously and my eyes widen as I slap a hand over my mouth.

"I am so sorry! Sir...." I trail off and he starts laughing.

"Nah it's cool bro, you don't need to apologize, I like a guy that speaks his mind! It's quite manly..." I watch him in confusion as tears pool in his eyes as he finishes his sentence.

"Anywho, my mother technically is a shark, so I got these teeth from her." He smiles widely showing off his teeth.

"Though it has nothing to do with my quirk or anything... my quirk I get from my dad." he finishes with a grin.

"Cool... uh anywho here's your coffee..." I state and hand him his coffee.

"Oh, thanks! Well... See you!" I sigh as he turns and walks out of the cafe.

I roll my eyes turn around only to see Kai and Kaden watching me with a grin on their faces.

"What?" I ask and they burst out laughing.

"Dude you are too awkward..." Kai states and I sigh.

"All I said was he looked like a shark... and the kid told me his whole life story..." I mumble, already wanting the day to be over.

Thankfully the rest of the day is chill. Kaden and I learn a lot about each other and I decide to invite him over to mine and Yuga's shared house, to which he agrees.

"Ahhhh.... Finally, it's 6!" I exclaim taking off my apron and stretching.

"So what did you think of today Kaden?" Kaibara asks and I watch Kaden think for a second.

"Well... it was.... Bloody Awesome!" He suddenly exclaims and I grin.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow Kai! Bye Pony!" I shout out as I begin walking out of the cafe.

"Bye Quinn!" Kai shouts.

"Oh- Bye..." Pony meekly shouts.

"C'mon Kaden..." I turn and look at Kaden who is waving bye to Pony.

Seeing this makes me smirk, and I watch as Kaden hurries to catch up.

"What's that look for?" Kaden asks and I shrug.

"I dunno..." I respond, continuing to walk towards my home.

Kaden and I chat while heading toward the house.

Once I finally get there I pull out my key and walk up to the door, unlocking it.

"Oh, it is so good to be home..." I breathe out putting my coat on the rack and taking off my shoes.

"You can take your shoes off there and chill on the couch for a sec.

I'm just gonna go get changed," I tell Kaden and he nods.

I head upstairs only to be met with a horrendous sight.

*Kaden's Pov*

"WHAT THE HELL?" I hear you yell and I jump off the couch rushing upstairs.

When I reach the top I see a huge mess and weird marks on the wall.

"Oh Bloody Hell..." I mutter out shocked.

I look at you and see you looking around with pure fear and worry on your face.

"What happened up here?" you ask and I shrug.

"I dunno... do you happen to have dingoes? They can tend to make big messes..." I ask in a joking tone and you glare at me.

"Yuga would never leave the house like this..." You state and I look around.

"Maybe check his room?" I offer and you suddenly rush down the hall and turn into a room.

When I get into the room I see you touching a weird black mark on the wall.

"What are these things?" I ask looking at one and I hear you sigh.

"Yuga's quirk leaves these on hard surfaces..." you respond quietly and I look at you.

"Why would he have to use his quirk?" I ask and you look up, with your eyes wide.

"I think someone kidnapped him..." You say and I look around.

"Makes plenty of sense... there's the obvious sight of a chase, signs of struggle, and these marks show he was trying to defend himself...'' I conclude and you nod.

"We gotta call the police..." you say and I nod.

*Quinns Pov*

"Sorry kids... there's nothing we can do... there is no evidence of someone else being here..." the officer states and I look at him in shock.

"So you aren't gonna do anything about this? I mean my friend was kidnapped..." I point out to him and he sighs.

"When was the last time you saw him?" The officer asks and I think.

"When I was at work around 9 in the morning..." I state and he nods.

"And what did he need from you?" he asks again and I look at him.

"Well, he said he wasn't gonna be home when I got home..." I mutter and the officer writes something down on his notepad.

"Well he isn't home like he said he would be so why exactly are you worried?" he asks and I groan in frustration.

"Because I know how the house looked when I left, these markings on the wall weren't here, and it wasn't a mess," I utter getting worried and pissed at the same time.

"Well try and remain calm we will look into it...." the officer states, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Okay, I guess..." I mutter and look at the mess, all sorts of thoughts filling my head.

"Take care kids... and stay safe." the officer says before turning and walking out of the house.

"That was uneventful..." Kaden states and I nod.

"Yeah it was a waste of time..." I mutter and head back upstairs to start cleaning up the mess.

"Hey if you need anything, I'm here.." Kaden states and I nod.

"Also I think you should take tomorrow off.

I mean your friend is probably missing... I'll call Mina and tell her." He says and I shake my head.

"Kai is off tomorrow... it would only be you and Pony... I can't do that to you guys," I respond and I look at him to see him deep in thought.

"Well I mean both me and Pony will be there so it should be fine..." he says and I grin at the look on his face.

"Alright, are you sure?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah of course it will be fine! You won't have to worry about a thing," he exclaims and I shrug.

"Fine, just make sure to tell Mina..." I sigh and go back to cleaning upstairs.

Thankfully with Kadens' help it only took us an hour to clean everything up and get it back in order.

During the cleaning, Kaden called Mina so I had the next day off.

After everything was said and done I said bye to Kaden and he left, leaving me alone in the house.

"Time to find out who the hell kidnapped my best friend."

SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS JUST GONNA BE ABOUT KADEN AND PONY! DONT ASK WHY I JUST WANTED TO SO HUSH AND ENJOY!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 38K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
180K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...