DHMIS x reader

By triccmoon1

You decided to live with your middle school friends, Harry and Robin to help take care of your younger cousin... More

A/n
Prologue
Arrival
Chapter 3
Who are they!?
A/N: what the characters look like
A/n: on hiatus
A/n Guess who!
An untimely encounter
What's love?

Get creative!

723 11 13
By triccmoon1

Sketch is 21 in this story (yeah, I'll put their ages up here)

"Cuz..." you heard Manny's voice call out faintly. "Cuz.." his voice repeated, this time more louder. "Cuz! Wake up!" His voice exclaimed, causing you to jolt awake and sit up on your bed. "Eh! What happened!" You exclaimed while looking around the room feverishly. Your eyes soon darted to your little cousin, whom was looking at you with a big grin on his face. "Good morning cuz! Hope you slept well!" He exclaimed still with a grin on his face. Once he said this, you looked at your window and saw that it was morning just like Manny said, causing you to ask yourself, 'Why the heck wasn't he in school?' After you asked yourself this, you looked around your room and saw that everything was normal, like no extra people in your room, and you couldn't them downstairs or anything like that, making you think that all the stuff that happened yesterday, was probably just a nightmare.

"So," he started, making you stop looking around the room and look down at him. "We got back late and I bet you're wondering why," he beamed, making you now look at him in confusion. "Uh I," you started, but Manny quickly cut you off by exclaiming, "Well, we got back so late because there was a long line at the store, then we went to this Mexican restaurant, and surprise, surprise! We got tacos! Surprisingly, there was a long line there too, so we had to wait a long time to get the food! And when we got back, we saw that you wasn't on the couch, so we went upstairs and looked in the direction of your room, and saw that your door was half open, and the light was off, indicating that you was probably sleep, so we left you alone, then this morning I told Harry and Robin that I was gonna wake you up and I did!" In a very fast pace. This caused you to just nervously smile and nod, since you was still shaken up from your nightmare.

"And then I said that it wasn't a good idea to interrupt your cousins sleep," added another person's voice that sounded like it came from your doorway, making you whip your head around to see who it was, and once you did this, you saw that it was Harry, and he was leaning on the doorway, with a small smile on his face, causing Manny to nervously smile and say, "Heh, uh yeah." Harry then walked fully into the room, looked down at Manny, and said, "Now go downstairs, Robin's making breakfast," causing Manny to just nod and exit your room. Once he left, Harry looked down at you, sat next to you, and put a hand on your right shoulder, causing you to look up at him. "Now, what's wrong?" He softly asked, shocking you. "Wh- how did you know something's wrong, I didn't even say nothing!?" You asked, still shocked, causing him to calmly reply with, "Exactly, you're a very talkative person, so you not talking means something's up." After he said this, you just sighed and said, "Well I had this.. nightmare that was very weird." "Weird how?" He asked, raising his brow slightly, waiting patiently on you to explain your nightmare. "Well," you started, and after this, you told him everything about how the objects that Roy bought y'all came to life tried to kill you and the whole jazz.

Once you finished telling him this, he slightly nodded and mumbled, "Well, that sounded intense," still in his monotone voice, making you nod and say, "Yeah, I know, and the weird thing was, was that it seemed very real." "Well, some nightmares do seem real," he pointed out, making you smile and say, "Yeah, I guess you're right." After this, Harry let go of your shoulder, stood up from your bed, and asked, "Well, Robin's cooking breakfast, you want some?" Causing you to stand up from your bed and stretch. "Yeah, sure," you smiled, still stretching.

Once you finished stretching, you and Harry exited your room, and walked downstairs. While walking, you remembered that question that you asked yourself earlier, so you thought that now was the perfect time to ask. "Oh, uh Harry?" You started, making him look at you. "Why aren't y'all in school?" You ended. After you asked him this, he just snorted. "Why'd you snort?" You asked, making him say, "Sorry y/n, we're just not used to people saying 'y'all,' and to answer your question, we're out of school for spring break," causing you to 'oh' in understandment. When you made it downstairs, you smelt the sweet aroma of  waffles, making you and Harry enter the kitchen. Once you did this, you.saw that Robin was cooking with an red apron on, while Manny was waiting patiently for breakfast to be made.

"Hey, hey Rob!" You smirked, gaining his and Manny's attention. "Oh, hey y/n!" He smiled, causing Manny to smile, while Harry walked over to the table and sat in a chair. "I'm making waffles, you want some?" Robin asked, making you smile and say, "Yeah sure." After you said this, he asked, "Ok, one or two?" "Mm, two," you responded, holding up two fingers, making him simply nod. After this, you walked over to the table and saw that your sketchbook was now on the table, which confused you because you knew that you didn't bring it down. "Y/n, is that your sketchbook?" Manny asked, causing you to just nod in response. "Well, I know that you didn't bring it down here," Harry said, sounding only slightly confused, making you slowly say, "Yeah." Once you finished saying this, you three just looked at each other in confusion, but eventually, y'all just shrugged it off.

You was now about to sit down on a chair, but you saw that there was only one more chair, which you assumed was Robin's. When you asked Harry if they had an extra chair, he responded with a 'no,' but he offered you to have his. You declined at first, but he insisted causing you to eventually say 'yes' and sit down on it. He than pushed it closer to the table, causing you to say 'thank you' and you only earned a blush in response. About fifteen minutes later, Robin exclaimed, "Breakfast's ready!" Causing Manny to practically jump out of seat, while you and Harry just calmly walked over to the dishwasher and got a plate each, and after this, y'all walked over to Robin to get some. Once you did this, you asked him where the syrup was, and he responded with, "Check the cabinet," so you did just this, and you found the syrup. You then walked back to the table, sat back down on your chair, and took one tiny first bite.

The moment you did this, your eyes widened in shock, due to the extraordinary taste of Robin's masterpiece of a waffle. "You like it?" You heard Robin ask, snapping you out of your thoughts. You then looked at him and saw that he was sitting at the other end of the table with a cup of steaming hot coffee in his right hand, with a small smirk on his face. "Mhm," you slowly nodded, still with eyes, making him lightly laugh and say, "Well, glad you like it." After he said this, you devoured your food, put your plate in the sink, and sat back down at the table since it felt rude to you just to leave while people are still eating. When they finished eating, they put their plates in the sink. Harry said that he was going to wash dishes, causing y'all to nod, and you was heading over to the table to get your sketchbook, while Robin and Manny was about to exit the kitchen. Before you could pick up your sketchbook, a bright light from it, making you and the trio look at it for a second, but you all had to quickly shield your eyes until it stopped glowing.

When it was finished glowing, the sketchbook was now a female with multicolored hair tied back into a ponytail, wore a white T-shirt, a light blue skirt with dark blue splotches on it with black leggings underneath it, and wore black dress shoes, and she was sitting on the table with legs crossed, and a wide smile planted on her face. "Heya guys!" She exclaimed, doing a small wave, making the trio scream and run into the living room, while you just looked at the woman keenly. Soon, the trio came back in the kitchen and you heard Harry ask, "Uh, y/n? Who's that?" Making you look back at him and you saw that the other two were behind him and he looked calm, but based off his body language, you could tell that he scared. Before you could answer his question, the lady yelled, "What! You don't remember me!?" Sounding extremely shocked. "You know I'm the girl that helped you out yesterday!" She exclaimed, making you quietly sigh. "I-" you started, but you was quickly cut by her saying, "You know, I stopped the others from killing you yesterday!" Causing the trio to look at you and her in confusion/shock.

"Uh, what!" You heard Robin squawk out, making you sigh and look back at the trio. "So all of what you told me that was in your nightmare was actually real?" Harry asked, trying to remain as calm as possible. "Yeah, apparently all of that was real," you said before mumbling, "Which I'm also shocked, 'cause you convinced me that all of it was a nightmare." After this, you pointed back at the lady, smiled, and said, "Ok so, Harry, Manny, Robin, this is Sketchbook." After you said this, you turned to face Sketch and asked, "Uh, did I get that right?" For a clarification that, that was actually her name. "It is," she smiled, while now waving at the trio, making the trio ease up a bit. "Sketchbook, this is Harry, Robin, and Manny, also known as the trio," you smiled, now looking at Sketchbook, while pointing back at the trio. When you finished saying this, you turned back to the trio, and gave them a promising smile, making Harry and Robin look at each other and then back at you, while Manny looked at Sketchbook with a smile on his face. For a few minutes, it was quiet, that was until Sketchbook said, "Well, I think I made a good first impression, so everyone gather around the table and if you have any questions, ask me!" In a cheery tone, causing you and the trio to look at each other in confusion, but y'all did what she said.

Once y'all sat down at the table, Sketch asked, "So, anyone want to ask a question or two?" Causing you to raise your hand. She then her head to you and said, "Yes, y/n?" "Uh, what're doing in our house?" You asked in the most respectful tone possible. "That's a good question! You see, I'm a teacher, and my job is, well, to teach! And I'm here because your uncle probably thought that I was normal sketchbook, but nope!" She smiled, making you just nod in response. "So, any other questions?" She asked, causing Robin to raise his hand. "Uh..yes Robin?" She asked, now with what looked like a forced smile on her face, and you also noticed that she was staring at Robin's hair intently. "How are you a sketchbook? Like how do you turn into a sketchbook?" He asked, causing Sketchbook to say, "Well, I have a very special condition that allows me to turn into a sketchbook," with a hint of disdain in her voice, causing Robin to 'mhm' in response. After this, Manny raised his hand excitedly, making Sketch's forced smile turn back into a regular smile and she quickly turned her head to him. "Yes Manny?" She asked, still with a smile on her face. "How are you a teacher, are you like a school teacher?" He eagerly asked, causing her to laugh and say, "Well, you could say that, but I just teach you stuff that you already know," making Manny 'wow' in response. After this, Sketch looked around and asked, "Alright, any more questions?" But none of y'all responded. "Ok great!" She clapped with a cheery smile on her face, confusing all of you.

"So what's your favorite idea?" She asked in a sing songly tone, as music began to play, confusing the four of you even more. "Well, mine is being creative!" She grinned, causing Manny to raise his hand, making Sketchbook look at him. "How do you get the idea?" He asked, causing Sketchbook to giggle and say, "Well, I just try to think creatively," while doing a semi-circle motion with her hands. After she did this, she turned to a fruit basket and pointed her pencil at it, making y'all look at the fruit basket. "Now when you look at this orange, tell me please, what do you see?" She asked, but all you saw was well, an orange, so you was about to say this, but Robin beat you to it saying, "It's just an boring old orange." "Maybe to you, but not to me," Sketch sang, making all of you look back at her. She then turned back to the fruit basket and tapped the orange with her pencil, and once she did this, the orange grew a face, leaving y'all shocked.

"I see a silly face!" She smiled, causing Manny to let out a 'wow!' Just after this, the orange grew legs and started walking in place, shocking you even more. "Waking along and smiling at me," she continued, making Robin huff and say, "Well I still don't see what you mean," sounding a bit shaken. "That's 'cause you're not thinking creatively," Sketch responded, doing another semi-circle motion with her hands, and after this, she flipped her hair. "Now take a look at my hair," she grinned, while pointing at her hair, making you all look at each other in confusion and then back at her. "Uh, cool?" You all said in unison with slight confusion in your voices. "I use my hair to express myself," she smiled, now with closed eyes, but this was short lived when Harry rolled his eyes and nonchalantly said, "That sounds really boring," making her eyes snap open and her to turn to Harry, now with a creepier grin on her face. "I use my hair to express myself," she repeated, causing him to look a bit shaken and put his hands up defensively. "O-Ok," he stuttered out, which kind of shocked you, because he was never the type to stutter. After Harry said this, Sketchbook shut her eyes and regularly smiled again. "Good," she said before walking over to the kitchen window and waving her hand in the process, motioning for y'all to follow her, which y'all did.

Once y'all made it to the window, she turned to you four and pointed her to the window. "Now, when you stare at the clouds in the sky, don't you find it exciting?" She asked, making all of you reply with a blunt 'no,' making her frown for a split second, but she began to smile again. "Aw, come on take another look," she said, pulling out a magnifying glass and putting it to her eye, and when she did this, Manny pointed at the sky and exclaimed, "Oh wait!" "I can see a hat, I can see a dog, I can see a bird with a baseball bat, I can see a dog, I can see a frog, I can see a ladder leaning on a log," Robin and Manny sung in unison, while you was just looking up at the sky in confusion. "Uh, I don't see anything," Harry whispered to you, causing you to whisper, "Me neither man, me neither." After this, Sketch looked at Robin and Manny and smiled, "Great job guys," while walking back to the table, making all of you follow her. She then hopped back on the table, while you, Robin, and Manny sat back down at the table.

"I think you're getting the hang of it now, using your minds to have a good time," she smiled, while Manny was now drawing on a piece of sketchbook paper that mysteriously appeared on the table. You noticed that he was drawing something, so you asked, "Watcha drawing Manny?" Causing him to look up at you and lift up his now finished drawing. "I drew a picture of a clown," he smiled, making you and the others smile, apart from Sketchbook, whose smile faltered a bit. She then scooted over to Manny and said, "Woah there friend, you might need to slow down." "Wh-" he started, but before he could finish, she snapped her fingers and black paint ran down the drawing, ruining it. After this happened, you, Robin, and Harry sucked air between y'all's teeth as Manny began to tear up. "Well, uh, it's ok Manny, it still looks good," you nervously smiled, trying to cheer him up, and apparently he did, since he wiped the tears from his eyes. When he finished doing this, you sent a death glare over to Sketch, but she just shrugged, now with her normal smile on her face, and after this, she snapped her fingers, causing leaves and sticks to appear on the table.

"Now here's another good tip," she started, hopping off of the table, causing you and the trio to ask, "Yeah?" Urging her to continue. "On how to be a creative wiz kid," she continued, before pointing her pencil to the sticks. "Go and arrange these leaves and sticks, and arrange them to spell your favorite color," she ended, causing y'all to nod and do just this. "Blue," Harry nonchalantly said, receiving a nod from Sketchbook, and after this, she walked over to Robin to see what he spelled out. "Red," he squawked out, receiving another nod from her, but this time more hesitant, before speed walking over to you. "F/c," you said with a small smile on your face, causing her to grin at you, before walking over to Manny. "Green!" He exclaimed, earning a disgusted look from Sketch. "Uh, green is not a creative color," she dryly stated, with a faltered smile, causing him to just 'aw' and look down.

"Now there's one thing that you need to know," before you let your creativity flow, she sung, making all of you look up at her. "Listen to your heart," she began, putting her hand to her chest. "Listen to the rain," she continued, pointing at her skirt. "Listen to the voices in your brain," she ended, now pointing at her head with a wink. After she said this, she exclaimed, "Come on guys, let's get creative!" Just after this, some glue, glitter, popsicle sticks, magnetic letters, googly eyes, sketchbook paper, paint, crayons, and markers mysteriously appeared on the table. When this happened, you hesitantly grabbed a piece of sketchbook paper and crayons. Once you did this, you started to draw a sailboat out at sea, causing Sketch to walk over to you and and smile, "My y/n! That looks really good!" "Oh, uh, thank you," you responded a bit hesitantly, causing her to hum in response. When you was finished drawing, you put the piece of paper over to the side, and looked around the table to see what the trio was doing. Harry was pouring some glitter on his hands, Robin was spelling something with the magnetic letters, and Manny was creating something with the popsicle sticks and glue. Seeing them having fun made you smile. "Alright, this is getting boring," you heard Sketch mumble, making you turn your head to her. "Wh-" you started, but before you could even finish, she snapped her fingers and the moment she did this, the music became weirder, and you looked back at the trio and saw that they were looking at you with eyes wide, and small, yet unnerving smiles on their faces, weirding you out. They soon looked back down at the table and began doing their arts and crafts again.

While they were doing this, you looked at Sketchbook, whom had a more sinister smile on her face. You was about to ask her why she was smiling like that, but before you could, a light tap on your shoulder startled you, causing you to quickly turn your head to the right to see who it was. Turns out, it was Harry, and you saw that he still had wide eyes and that unnerving smile on his face. "Uh, what is it Har?" You nervously asked him, making him lift up one of his now glitter coated hands, and once he did this, you saw that there was something in his hands. That something was revealed to be an actual heart, making you try your hardest not to scream or throw up. He then began to hold it up closer to your face and started to tightly squeeze it, making blood ooze out of it and onto his hands. "O-Ok," you nervously smiled while slowly nodding, lowering his hand for him. After this, he just shrugged and continued to do arts and crafts.

While he was doing this, you turned to Robin and saw that he was spelling something with the letters 'DE,' which made you curious to what he was spelling, but you decided not to question it. While Robin was doing this, Manny just got up all of a sudden and started to bust the move, causing Robin to do the same, confusing you. After this, Harry started to dance as well, confusing you even more. While they were dancing, you turned to Sketchbook, and saw that she was humming to the beat of the song with a smile on her face. 'Why the heck is she smiling at this?' You thought, now looking at her with slight distaste. "Hey!" You bitterly yelled, causing her to look at you, still with a smile on her face. "Oh hey, what's up?" She asked, causing your jaw to slightly drop, because you were shocked about how calm she was being. "Wh- What's up? What do you mean what's up!? All you can say is what's up, when you're doing this to my friends!?" You shouted, pointing back to the trio, whom were now...hugging each other in a..circle, causing her to just shrug, making you now look at her quizzically. "W-Why are you doing this to them?" You asked, causing her to just giggle and say, "'Cause it's fun."

You was about ask her how was it fun, but before you could, she magicked up some cake, making you and the trio look at the cake. The trio then began to grin and sit back down at the table (excluding Harry) and began to clap their hands. While Harry and Manny were clapping, Robin began to cut the cake. Since the cake actually looked good, you licked your lips in slight temptation, and politely asked Robin if you could have a piece, to which he responded with a nod. When he fully cut the cake slice, he straight up handed it to you, but you didn't think to much about it. Before you was about to eat the slice of cake, you smelt something rotting inside of it, making you look at one of the layers of it. You was very thankful/horrified when you did this, because you saw that there was animal organs inside of it, causing you to scream and throw it on the floor, while Sketch was just cackling. You was going to tell the others what they were about to eat, but they were already eating it. Once they finished eating it, Robin finished spelling the word, and the word was 'death,' which shocked you, because you couldn't imagine Robin thinking about this. After this, some paint mysteriously appeared on the table, causing Robin to smear all over the table, while Harry began to dance again, while Manny was now messily eating the organ cake. And you? Well you just sat there completely shocked/horrified, as Sketchbook was making your friends go crazy, while laughing all the while. About ten minutes later, Sketchbook stopped laughing. "A-Alright, we're done here," she said in between laughs, causing you to look at her in confusion. "Wh-" you started, but before you could finish, she snapped her fingers, and suddenly, everything was now back to normal, apart from you, Robin, and Harry now looking at each other with horror on y'all's faces, while Manny was just looking around the kitchen feverishly.

"Now let's all agree," Sketchbook started, making all of you slowly turn to look at her and you saw that she had a grin on her face. "To never be creative again," she ended, and after she said this, she snapped her fingers and turned back into a normal sketchbook and teleported to who knows where, leaving all of you horrified. You all remained silent for about thirty seconds before Harry breathed out, "Y-Y/n?" To which you responded with a shaky, "Y-Yes?" While turning to face him. "W-Was s-she h-here y-yesterday?" He asked, causing the other two to look at you as well, waiting patiently for an answer. "Y-Yep, a-and t-there's more o-of t-them," you managed to stutter out, causing the trio to gulp. Since the atmosphere now felt very tense, you told the trio that you was going to go back up to your room, causing Robin to just slowly nod and slowly say, "Alright," so you exited the kitchen and walked up the staircase. While walking, you heard Manny crying and you heard some humming that sounded like it came from your room. When you made it fully up the stairs, and to your bedroom door, you opened it and you saw Sketchbook, right at the other side of your door.

"Hey friend!" She smiled, causing you to jump back a bit due to fright. "U-Uh, h-hey," you managed to stutter out, and after this, she walked fully into your room while you followed behind her. She then sat on your bed and lightly bounced on it, while you just studied her keenly. "Nice bed," she smiled, causing you to stutter out, "U-Uh, t-thanks," still kind of upset/shocked due to her 'lesson.' After you said this, Sketch looked around the room awkwardly, and then looked back at you. "So," she slowly started before asking, "What do you want to talk about?" "O-Oh, u-um," you said, causing her to chuckle, causing you to look at her in confusion. "U-Uh, I-I," she mocked. "Come on, don't be so shy, the lesson's over, I'm not gonna hurt you," she said in her normal voice, still grinning at you. "O-Oh a-alright," you timidly started. "Well u-uh, what're you doing in my room?" You asked in the most politest tone possible, still pretty fearful of this lady. After you asked this, she giggled and said, "Well, your friends are probably still a bit shaken up after my lesson, so I'll just stay up here for a little while, if that's fine with you," causing you to nod and utter out an 'ok.'

After this, there was an awkward silence, so you just wanted to start a conversation. "So, uh," you started, causing Sketch to look up at you. "I saw that you have a couple powers, so do you have any other powers?" You asked her, causing her to sharply gasp and exclaim, "Of course I have other powers!" With a big grin on her face. She then patted the bed, motioning for you to sit down on it, which you did. "So, the first power I have is making people go crazy, but you already saw that," she grinned, making you hesitantly nod. "The second power I have is making things come to life, but you already saw that too," she said, making you nod again. "Well, the last power I have is," she started before snapping her fingers, and after she did this, a vortex of black paint appeared underneath her bum. She then fell into it, making you look into it, but you saw that there was nobody in it, confusing you. Suddenly, another vortex of black paint appeared on the floor and she popped out of it. "Teleportation!" She smiled, doing jazz hands, causing you to clap in slight amazement. "Thank you, thank you," she grinned while doing a small bow.

When she finished doing this, she walked back to the bed and sat back down next to you. Since you ran out of questions, and there was another awkward silence, you went back downstairs and hung out with the trio for the rest of the day.

Alright guys, chapter 5 done! Hope y'all enjoy, and have a good day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.6K 37
Rent went up and David, Alex and Dom are looking for a fourth roommate. Little do they know, Mason is a unisex name and Mason Belle is a beautiful gi...
24.1K 334 16
The main trio gain a roommate, what kind of chaos will unfold?!
3.2K 54 18
My name is Hannah. My siblings are Hasley and Harry. Sadly Harry leaves me and Hasley to live in his house till we find our own. We live perfectly un...
382K 7.9K 43
Drama. Drama. Drama. That pretty much describes my life. I mean when your living with your 7 older brothers, 5 cousins, best friends, and a 3 month o...