Ekim and Kanat

By Hnella0411

I'm starting something I didn't finished More

Kidnapping

202 6 0
By Hnella0411

* this part is the continuing of the last episode 17.
After the birthday party Ekim finally filled happy about her relationship with Kanat. Suddenly she feel the need to speak with Kanat, and try to call him, Kanat not answer, "that's weird" she said.
Meanwhile Kanat spending time with Gaye the teacher from past.
A day after Ekim is preparing for the school, she feel so happy and thrilled for a new day at school, but she doesn't know what's going happening to her.
Kanat very confused about Gaye and doesn't know what to do with this situation. He promised Ekim to be honest about everything but this time it's a big problem, how he going to explain it to Ekim without hurt her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
786K 79.5K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
984K 30.5K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
4.3M 286K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...