professor romanoff

By jess_romanoff

Y/n Y/l/n was going into college with a plan - 1. to actually try and focus on her study and graduate - 2. to... More

information
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter forteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight
chapter seventy nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty one
chapter eitghy two
chapter eighty three
chapter eighty four
chapter eighty five
chapter eighty six
chapter eighty seven
chapter eighty eight
chapter eighty nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety one
chapter ninety two
chapter ninety three
chapter ninety four
chapter ninety five
chapter ninety six
chapter ninety seven
chapter ninety eight
chapter ninety nine
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
chapter one hundred and five
chapter one hundred and six
chapter one hundred and seven
chapter one hundred and eight
chapter one hundred and nine
chapter one hundred and ten
chapter one hundred and eleven
chapter one hundred and twelve
chapter one hundred and thirteen
chapter one hundred and fourteen
chapter one hundred and fifteen
chapter one hundred and sixteen
chapter one hundred and seventeen
NEW BOOK

chapter seventy one

5.2K 117 43
By jess_romanoff

hi!! i'm so sorry i haven't uploaded! i've had a busy couple of days. but i'm back, here we go. also i start my new job tomorrow how exciting! anyways enjoy this fluffy chapter

•••

week seven

"mmm bed please" I spoke in a song song way as Natasha and i entered her apartment.

"clothes off first" Natasha called out causing me to giggled. I started striping down to my underwear before climbing onto Natasha's bed.

"mmm Natty" I called out once Natasha didn't show up within a few minutes. "i need you to cuddle me" I whined.

"oh good girl" Natasha praised as she entered her bedroom. I turned to the side seeing Natasha undressing. I beamed moving around and reaching out for her.

"mmm sexy Natty" I hummed once she was left in a simple black set. Natasha climbed into bed with me, i had to move over to give her some room as i was pretty much in the middle of the bed. "i missed you" I mumbled as i buried my face in Natasha's chest.

"are you talking to me or my boobs?" Natasha asked as we tangled our bodies together. Legs wrapping around legs arms wrapping around bodies.

"it can be both" I mumble sighing once Natasha and i were locked in together.

"no, you have to choose" Natasha persisted. I groaned tilting my head to look up at her.

"Nat don't make me chose" I pouted causing Natasha to chuckled as she stroked my head.

"okay baby, you just lay your pretty little head down here and relax" Natasha cooed pushing my head back down into her chest.

I hummed doing just that, i inhaled Natasha's intoxicating scent happy to finally be back in her arms.

~ natasha's pov ~

Y/n fell asleep pretty quickly after our little convo. I continued stroking her hair and rubbing her back causing her to hum in her sleep.

I'm honestly so happy we're back together, i was such an idiot for letting her go and hurting her like that. I'm so thankful she forgave me even after all my hurtful words. 

I don't even blame her for how she reacted and what she said to me. I'll never hold any of that against her, i was the one that ended things i deserved it all.

Anyways, back to the present. I had the most amazing girl in my arms and i couldn't be happier. I can tell i'm falling in love with Y/n, i was falling in love with her since the moment i met her honestly.

I've had my fair share of relationships but there's just something about Y/n. She's different from the others, yes she's younger but if anything she's just as mature if not more. She has so much talent and potential and i'm so excited to watch her grow.

After about an hour i decided to try and get up to get something to eat for Y/n and i. She stirred a little when i pushed her body off mine but stayed asleep thankfully.

It was close to lunch time and i'm sure Y/n was getting hungry after the activities we had in my classroom. I looked through my pantry and fridge for a moment before deciding i didn't know what to make.

I went back into my room seeing Y/n had changed her position. She was now on her side almost on her stomach. Since she wasn't wearing any clothes and there was nothing covering her the curve of her body was so prominent.

I carefully climbed back into bed behind Y/n before i started slowly trailing my fingers up and down her body. I started at her shoulder trailing them down passed her rib cage and waist. My fingers danced over her soft skin, down and back up over her hip towards her thigh.

Y/n slowly started to wake up at my actions, she made some adorable noises before she turned over onto her back. I smiled continuing to trail my fingers back up her body. Over her stomach between her breasts before i caressed her cheek.

"hi" Y/n whispered quietly as she opened her eyes looking up at me.

"hi sweetheart. did you have a good nap?" Y/n's smile grew as she nodded. She stretched out her arms groaning as she contorted her body to get those oh so satisfying stretches.

"are you hungry? i was going to make something but i didn't know what" Y/n hummed as she sat up cross legged in front of me.

"i am yes, we could just make some sandwiches?" I giggled at her sort of boring idea but nodded nonetheless.

"peanut butter?" I tilted my head earning a loud chuckle from Y/n as she nodded hers. "oh shush, you love my peanut butter sandwiches"

"i certainly do, come on let's go make us some peanut butter sandwiches" Y/n beamed before jumping up off the bed.

I giggled following her out of my room and into the kitchen. She was stood at the pantry looking for the peanut butter.

I went up behind her wrapping my arms around her as i reached out to grab the jar. "oh" Y/n gasped taking the jar off me as she turned in my hold. "thanks"

I smiled peking the corner of her mouth before stepping away to grab us some supplies. Y/n just watched me as i grabbed the bread, cutting board and a knife. "are you going to help or...?" I grabbed her chin shaking her head lightly.

"i was hoping to just watch you make our sandwiches..." She smirked looking down at my body. "naked ish, i wish you were completely naked, i haven't seen you like that in so long. i may have gone back looking at some old photos you had sent me"

I gasped at the information before i started smirking myself. I definitely did the same when we weren't together.

"oh did you now? well, since you're so desperate and in need to see the real thing..." I spoke before i quickly slipped off my panties and bra dropping them both to the floor.

Y/n's mouth immediately fell open as she took in my now naked state. "happy now?" I caught her attention lifting her chin up.

"very" She simply replied moving my hand away so she could look back down. I just chuckled deciding to ignore her and make these sandwiches. I was getting pretty hungry myself.

"come on" I pulled Y/n's arm with me towards the living room. I had a plate with two peanut butter sandwiches in one hand and my panties and Y/n's arm in the other.

I pushed Y/n down causing her to huff looking up at me. I handed her the plate of sandwiches before quickly slipping on my panties.

"oh" Y/n sighed as i sat down beside her grabbing one of the sandwiches.

"shh, come on eat your sandwich and maybe i'll take them off again. plus you still have my boobs to look at" Y/n nodded doing just that as she turned her body leaning against the arm of the sofa.

We sat in a comfortable silence while we eat, Y/n did end up looking away from my boobs but she was still staring at me. "can you stop staring" I mumbled with a mouthful of food.

"hmm no. you're gorgeous, all i want to do is look at you" I felt myself blush a little at the compliment as i turned to look at Y/n.

"right! so we need to get down to business" Y/n suddenly spoke as she placed the empty plate on the coffee table. I hummed waiting for her to continue , i was still trying to enjoy my sandwich.

"Professor McKay, aka old hag. we need to get her fired" I furrowed my eyebrows looking at Y/n with a confused expression.

"what? we do, there's no way she's going to drop this so there's no other choice. you wanna be with me yeah?" I nodded immediately swallowing the last bit of my sandwich. "so then the bitch has to go, just like Taylor" I hummed nodding again as i changed my position to face Y/n.

"i actually thought of something that might work. however i think it was may be a little much" I offered,
Y/n immediately shook her head.

"what is it? there is no idea that could possibly be too much than her blackmailing you" She had a point, the hag had it coming.

"okay, so i was thinking we frame her for sleeping with her students. or taking advantage of her authority and position as a Professor" Y/n seemed to like my idea already her eyes in a way lighting up.

"i haven't thought about how to really do that yet, but it's a start" Y/n hummed looking away for a moment.

"i have a really bad idea" I tilted my head signaling her to continue. "what if i send her nudes?" I immediately shook my head hating the idea of Professor McKay seeing her baby. "no no come on, think about it. what if- um" Y/n paused for a moment.

Suddenly a sinister smile grew on her face and to be honest it scared me a little. It also turned me on, a lot more than it scared me.

"what if we somehow get on her laptop, haven't figured out how yet. send an email off it asking me for nudes, put something like 'if you want to pass Business you'll send me explicit photos' and then, sneak back in to send the photos to her email and put them in a folder somewhere before deleting the email so she doesn't actually see them. maybe we could even ask Sarah to as well so there's two of us against her" I thought about Y/n's idea, it was a pretty good plan i have to admit.

We'll have to figure out exactly how we're going to get onto her computer but it's a great start.

"that honestly sounds like an amazing plan. there's proof there as well, i mean she could definitely go to jail for that. but what about the photos she has of us?" Y/n hummed thinking about it.

"well, both those we were fully clothed. we could definitely make up an excuse. late night at your office yeah maybe a little suspicious, or Professor in need of assistance from TA. locker room, odd for sure but, Professor who likes sports close friends with Coach Matthews, watched practice, congratulated student for making A team" Y/n came up with two amazing excuses on the spot.

"wow" Y/n furrowed her eyebrows with a confused expression. "you are amazing, you know that right? how you just came up with two reasonable excuses on the spot, baffles my mind" Y/n's smile grew at my compliment.

"thanks babe" I hummed shuffling forward.

"right, well we've got a plan now. we can't execute it right now though sooo..." I slowly trailed my fingers up Y/n's body.

"so..." Y/n repeated placing her hands on my thighs.

"i think we should make up for lost time" Y/n immediately nodded, she went to pull me closer before i placed my hand on her chest. "ah ah, i'm in control. remember what i promised i'd do a while back?" Y/n thought for a moment before she gasped.

I smirked grabbing her chin and pulling her into a heated kiss. Y/n immediately let me take control as i explored her mouth again after all this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 7.7K 75
Teacher x College student Natasha Romanoff x Fem reader There will be spicy scenes in here ;) I don't own any of the marvel characters or characters...
1.8M 59.5K 38
James Richardson, Earl of Winchester, has returned home to London, after seven years of sailing as a privateer. His travels have been cut short by th...
979K 41.1K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
88.7K 2.7K 12
Violet James Potter was many things but a magical child wasn't one of them. She was a Squib, 6 years older than Harry James Potter. She was a Marine...