No Title (On Hold)

By TurtleDrive94

A sometimes clumsy young Loon from the city of St. Canard comes to Duckburg to make a name for herself, she l... More

Author's Note

2 0 0
By TurtleDrive94

I found out that my wattpad account was "stolen" and taken over to teenfic.net. I am not happy, so if want to read ANY of my works to the upcoming chapters and the others that will follow suit I would like to redirect you over to my Ao3 until this is resolved, for any inconvenience this has caused blame the moron who cloned my account and anyone else's.

For those on teenfic.net too bad so sad for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
482K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
323K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
165K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...