Mha X Super Sentai Male Reade...

By PSHU1234567890

A Middle Schooler Name Y/N Who Lost His Memory When he Was Transported To The Anime World Call Mha. He Was Gi... More

Chapter 1:Super Sentai In The World Of My Hero Academia
Chatper 2:U.A. Entrance Exam
Chapter 4:Combat Training
Chapter 5:The Red Eagle Vs Team J

Chapter 3:The Beginning Of U.A.

240 3 0
By PSHU1234567890

Y/N was preparing for U.A. Hight School. For he passed the exam.

Y/N:Thank You, All Might!

Nick:Wow passed this exam, I'm proud of it man, this universe sure have evolved.

Y/N:Who said that? AKA RED?

Nick:Nope, It's nick the partner of Red buster.

Y/N:Well, I gotta Get to school. However, I need ride thought.

Nick:No worries i can let you take a rider.

Y/N:What?

[Nick Transform himself into Motorbike Mode]

Y/N:Wow that's amazing!

[At The U.A. The High School]

Y/N:U.A. High School here we go.

He Walk thought the school gates and went inside of the school to look for his class.

Y/N:Why does this school have to be big?!

He continues to find his class and saw Midoriya outside of the door.

Y/N:Ah, Midoriya!

Midoriya:Y/N!

Y/N:You Made it.

Midoriya:Yeah...

Y/N:So you're in the same class as me?

Midoriya:Huh?

Y/N:I am in Class 1A.

Midoriya:I'm in class 1A, Too.

Y/N:Nice.

Then, they both looked at the door wich is huge.

Y/N:I feel the way. I don't know why they would have a hug door?!

Midoriya:Y-Yeah...

Y/N:Let's get in class. I don't wanna be late.

Midoriya:All right.

Midoriya and opened the door to see  the who students he didn't expect to be in.

Y/N:What the hell...

Lida:Don't put your feet in the table!

Bakugo:Huh?

Lida:Don't you think that's rude to the U.A. upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?

Bakugo:Nope. Whta junior high did you go to, you side character.

Lida:I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Lida.

Bakugo:Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh? looks like i'll have fun crushing hero?

Lida: "Crushing"? That's cruel. Do you truly aim to be a hero?

Bakugo:Keh!

They turned their attention to the doorway.

Lida:You're...

This made the students in the room to turned their attention to the doorway.

Midoriya:Oh, Um...

Y/N:Sup!

Lida:Good morning, you two! I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is--

Midoriya/Y/N:We heard!

Midoriya:I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Lida.

Y/N:The name Y/n

Lida:Midoriya, you realized there was something to that practical exam, didn't you?

Midoriya:What?

Lida:I had no idea... I misjudged you! I hate to admit it, but you are better than me.

Midoriya:Sorry, I actually didn't realize anything.

Then, a female student, which is Uraraka, cam from behind and noticed Midoriya from before.

Uraraka:Oh, that curly hair! You're the plain looking on.

Midoriya:Ah...

Y/N saw Midoriya blushing and knew what's going on

Y/N:Hm...

Uraraka:You passed, just like President Mic Said! Of course you did! Your punch was amazing! Break! Break! Break!

Midoriya:Oh, well, um, it was thanks to you to speak with him directly that i, uh...

Midoriya blushed harder and covered his face.

Uraraka:IHuh? How did you know about that?

Midoriya:Oh, um, that's because...

Uraraka:I wonder if today's just the entrance ceremony and orientation? I wonder what our teacher's like? Aren't you nervous?

???:Go somewhere else if you want 

The people then turn around to see what they were looking at. It was a teacher that is wrapped up in a sleeping bag and just laying there, staring at them.

Aizawa:This is the hero course

The teacher unzipped a bit to drink a juice

Midoriya/Lida/Uraraka/Y/N:(Something's Here?!)

The teacher stood up from the floor and began unzipping himself from the sleeping bag.

Aizawa:Okay, It took eight seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough.

Y/N:You're our homeroom teacher, right?

Aizawa:Of course. I'm your homeroom teacher, Shoto Aizawa. Nice to meet you.

This surprised most student of the man that is their homeroom teacher.

Midoriya:(Homeroom teacher?!)

Aizawa:It's kind of sudden, but this on and go out onto the field.

Class 1A:Huh?

[The Field]

The class were outside on the field!

Class 1A:A Quirk Assessment test?!

Uraraka:Whta about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?

Aizawa:If you're going to become a hero, You don't have time for such surely events.

Everyone was shocked of his words.

Aizawa:U.A. selling point is how unrestricted is school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes.

There was just silent among all of the class.

Aizawa:You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right?

The teacher pulls out a phone that shows the each parts of the test.

Aizawa:Physical fitness test where you weren't allowed to use your Quirks. The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their Quirks. It's not rational. Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating. Bakugo, You finished the top of the practical, you finished the top of the practical exam.

Aizawa:In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?

Bakugo:67 meters.

Aizawa:Then try doing with your Quirk.

Bakugo then walked his way to the circle where he is throwing the ball.

Aizawa:You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle. Hurry up. Give it all you've got.

The ball lands from the sky and was calculated.

Aizawa:That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero

He reveals the meter to be 705.2. Most of the were class were surprised.

Kaminari: 705 meters? Seriously?

Ashido:What's this? It looks fun!

Sero:We can use our Quirks as much as we want! As unexpected from the hero course!

Aizawa:"It look fun,"huh?

The words caught their attention

Aizawa:You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that whole time? All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion

Class 1A:Huh?!

Aizawa:We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students. Welcome to U.A.'s hero course!

Uraraka:Last place will be expelled? But it's the first day of school! No, Even if it wasn't the first day of school, This is too unfair.

Aizawa:Natural disasters, Big accidents, and selfish villains. Calamities whose time or place can't be predicted. Japan is covered with unfairness. Heroes are ones who reverse those situations. If you want to go talk with your friends at Mickey D's after school, too bad. For the next three years, U.A. will do all it can to give you've got, All right, demonstration's over. The real thing starts now.

[Test 1]

Everyong was standing by the side of the dash test while Y/N was find changer in his mind, while some were going first.

Robot:On your mark... Get set...

Lida and female student with frog like abilities dashed their way to the finshing line. Lida finished first

Robot: 3.04 seconds. 5.58 seconds.

Aizawa:Well, he's like a fish in water. it'll be worth seeing what others do.

Asui:Ribbit.

The next two is Uraraka and a male student with a tail.

Uraraka:Lighten up my clothes and shoes.

She used her Quirk on herself.

Robot:Get set...

They began dashing their way to the finishing line.  The male student made it first before Uraraka finished hers.

Robot:5.49 seconds. 7.15 seconds.

Uraraka:(Oh, but that's faster than i was in junior high!)

Aizawa:Next.

The next students was a male student who is half French and Japanese, and a female student that has pink skin color with pink hair and two yellow horns.

Aoyoma:Everyone, you're not being creative enough. I'll show you what it's like... to be allowed to use your Quirk!

The male student turned around and shot laser to boost him to the finishing line, but he ran out of laser beam and crashed on the ground. The female student was using acid from her feet to help her move faster. The male stood up and shot laser beam again to reach to the end.

Robot:5.51 seconds.

Aoyoma:If i shoot for more than a second, I get stomchache.

Sero/Ashido/Kirshima/Kaminari:(What the heck?)

The next students were midoriya and bakugo.

Robot:On your mark... Get set...

Bakugo:Explosion Speed!

He used his explosion power to boost himself.

Robot: 4.13 seconds.

Midoriya was just running to the finishing line.

Robot:7.02 seconds.

Bakugo:When i use both hands, the force disperses...

After everyone did theirs, Y/N was next.

Y/N:Well, I'm next.

Y/N summon a morphin brace which class were confused

Morphin Brace:It's morphin time

Class 1A:???

A digital hologram appear in his body which surprised and transform himself into Red buster

Y/N:Let's Morphin.

Red Buster:Red Buster.

Kirshima:Cool.

Ashido:He look amazing!

Asui:Why does he need that suit?

Uraraka:Go for it!

Y/N set his hands and feet on the ground with one feet all the way behind

Robot:On your mark... Get set...

He used his Hyper speed which confused of where he went. He pops up at the finishing line.

Robot:0.23 Seconds.

Class 1A:What!?

Ashido:How did he end up there quickly?!

Kamninari:No fair...!

Kirshima:Incredible!

[Test 2]

The next is testing everyone's strength on lifting a weight with kilograms.

Midoriya:(The image of the egg not exploding...)

Midoriya grunts to make the kilograms to raise, and he got 56 kilograms

Midoriya:(Wow!)

Then, a male student with tape-like arms on the middle part and the short one with-like hairs were suprised about another student that is really tall and has six arms.

Sero:540 kilograms? What are you, a gorilla? Oh, an octopus

The next test is ball throwing to test how far the ball can be thrown. Uraraka used her gravity Quirk on the ball and threw it in the air. For a while, the ball kept on flying in the air. For a while, the ball kept on flying in the air. The ball went to outer space and the phone calculated infinity.

Class 1A:Infinity?!

Aizawa:Y/N, You're next.

Y/N stand on the circle and used his morphin brace on which surprised the class again.

Morphin Brace:It's morphin time.

A digital hologram appear in his body, but this time it was Blue Buster.

Y/N:Let's Morphin!

Blue Buster:Blue Buster

Blue Buster used his strength to throw a ball in the air, The class covers  their eyes due to the wind.He wait for ball to fall down from the air, and it land a bit further. Aizawa showed the class the meter of the ball, and it was 940.2 meters.

Class 1A:940 meters.

Kaminari:No he got 940 meters

Kirshima:I want to get to know this guy more.

[Time skip]

No got expelled and midoriya got 705.3 meters

All might was talking with Aizawa about the test.

All Might:Aizawa, you liar!

Aizawa:All Might. So you were watching? Too much time on your hands?

All Might:"A rational deception" you said? April Fools was last week. You punished a whole class of last year's first-years with expulsion. You cut those you judge to be without potential without hesitation. For a man like that to take back his words-

He points at Aizawa.

All Might:"Also"? You seem to be supporting him quite a bit. Is that how a teacher should be acting?

He continue walking back to the school building.

Aizawa:His potential was not zero. That's all it was. I will always cut those without potential. There's nothing crueler than letting a dream end midway.

All Might:So you're being kind in your own way, huh, Aizawa? But we well.

[The Student Perspective]

The students U.A. school and of leaving after Midoriya doesn't were look well.

Midoriya:I'm so tired...

Y/N:I feel the same way, Midoriya.

Then, lida came and grabbed Midoriya's shoulder.

Midoriya/Y/N:lida!

lida:Is your finger healed?

Midoriya:Yeah, thanks.to Recovery Girl.

Y/N:If she wasn't here in this school, he would've still feel the pain.

lida:Yeah... I was really taken I'm by Aizawa-sensei. I even thought, "This is the best of the best" and such. I didn't think a teacher would encourage us with a lie.

Y/N:I never expected that, either. I can't believe he would

actually do that.

Uraraka:Hey, you three!

The three student turned around to see Uraraka running to them.

Uraraka:Going to the station? Wait for me!

Midoriya:Uraraka?!

lida:You're the infinity girl.

Uraraka:I'm Ochaco Uraraka. Um, you're Tenya lida, you are Y/N?

Y/N:Yes.

Uraraka:Nice to meet you, Y/N! And you're Deku Midoriya, right?

Midoriya:"Deku"?!

Uraraka:Huh? But during the fitness test, the boy named Bakugo said--

Bakugo:Deku, you bastard!

Midoriya:Uh-- my real name is Izuku, but D-Deku is what Kacchan

calls me to make fun of me...

Не started blushing.

Y/N:Yeah...

lida:An insult?

Uraraka:Oh, is that right? sorry! but "Deku" sounds like the Japanese.

word for "You can do it!" so I kinda like it.

Midoriya:I'm Deku!

Не blushed even harder while Y/N was trying to keep his

laughing down.

lida:Y/N! Midoriya? You accept it too easily! Wasn't that an insult?

Midoriya turned around to cover his face.

Midoriya:It's like a Copernican Revolution...

Uraraka:"Co-pe"?

The four of them were just walking together and talking with each other until they head home.

[Go Busters Ending]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 141 30
What happens when a Saiyan gets sent to another universe?, one where being a hero is an every day thing, how will he adapt? will he become a hero eve...
285K 3.6K 34
izuku yagi, he was born into a great life. but when he turned four he was forgotten, neglected, bullied, and abused. years later he discovered someth...
362K 9.9K 39
Dangerous, chaotic, destructive. That's all everyone called you while growing up, all because of your quirks. You despised the so called gift you go...
31.7K 618 18
With the world of heros and villans naturally the forces would go against each other but that day changes when a student at UA highschool Kyoka Jirou...