Yours, Forever

Από AuthorIris_xx

She was his motivation. Madison Connor, the only woman he had ever loved, the woman he had hurt, the woman he... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chalter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Epilogue

Chapter 76

13K 328 16
Από AuthorIris_xx

KATHERINE

Katherine gripped at the headboard of her bed, moaning in pleasure as the man she lay on top of, pumped into her one last time before finally pulling out and falling back against the bed.

She laughed, pulling on a robe as they both breathed heavily in exertion. Smiling and already feeling much better, Katherine stood, walking over to the wine cabinet and pulling out a bottle of whiskey.

The man whooped in approval, smiling at the bottle in her hand. As she reached the bed and poured the drink into two glasses, she handed one to him and he gratefully accepted it.

Taking a sip and slipping his hand into her robe, he tried to grab her boobs at the same time, leaning in to kiss her but Katherine squealed, shaking her head and slapping his hand away.

She had agreed to move into a new hotel after much thought, but as usual it was so boring and she had nothing to do. She was also exhausted and sex starved, and that was why she had decided to go out tonight and have a few drinks.

That was how she had met the man in her bed right now, and she didn't care to know his name or anything about him. She had already made it clear that all she craved was the sex, and thankfully they had mutual interests as he seemed to have no problem too.

Smiling, the man gulped down his drink and placed his glass down.

Smiling up at Katherine, he whispered, "This isn't nearly strong enough. I have something much better."

Curious as to what he was talking about, Katherine shrugged and asked him to go ahead and he quickly took out a small plastic paper from the pocket of his jeans and emptied the white contents flat on the table.

Taking out a credit card from his wallet, he started to separate the white powder and section it in a way that Katherine didn't understand, but damn if she just wasn't interested alright.

She downed her own drink, taking a drag of the lit cigarette between her fingers and craning her neck to get a good view of what he was doing.

She knew this was hard drugs and even though she had never tried sniffing any before, tonight she was definitely interested.

He sniffed some of it off the table, rubbing his nose and groaning in pleasure, and after he showed her how it was done, a few minutes later Katherine was also sniffing away.

Sighing in pleasure, as the heady sensation spread all through her body, she wondered why she hadn't tried it before.

It was much better than smoking, and as the both of them continued to sniff the drugs and drink, laughing as they did so, Katherine felt so much at ease.

At intervals they would share a heated kiss, making out intensely too and enjoying herself, she noted that this was exactly what she needed - Drugs, alcohol, and a capable man in her bed.

For a moment, everything she was worrying about seemed to leave her and she focused on here and now.

In the middle of smoking and giving her partner a lap dance, the sound of her phone ringing interrupted her and groaning in frustration, Katherine had half a mind to ignore the call. She didn't need any disturbance at the moment, and she just wanted to have fun and enjoy this moment but again she had a nagging feeling that the call might be important.

Also the only person that would dare call her by this time was the leader of her men, and as she remembered that she quickly stood up from her partner's lap, moving to the drawer where her phone was.

She ignored his groans of disapproval, and instead swiped the answer button of her cell phone when she saw that it was indeed one of her men.

"This better be good, for your sake." She spat as she answered the call, not even greeting or exchanging any sort of pleasantries.

She listened intently as the man began to narrate the incident that had occurred at a club tonight here in London, and that it involved both Damien and Madison yet again.

Katherine felt her face redden in anger, jaw gritting as her whole body lit up with fury. She had completely forgotten that she had sent some of her men to stalk on Madison today, and she had been so immersed in enjoying herself that she had forgotten all about the bitch.

Earlier today her men informed her that Madison was going clubbing with a friend, and she had ordered two of her men to follow them, telling them to molest her and make a scene in front of everyone. She wanted to shame Madison in public and probably the whole country, because Katherine was sure no one would miss an opportunity to film juicy incidents like that, and since she was now used to being in the headlines, this would be a callous plan for her.

Right now though, from what she was hearing now, all her plans had been foiled, and Katherine felt like screaming through her lungs. What the heck!

"Mr Daniels came to her rescue before they could even go through with the first part of the plan. He saved her and beat my men to a pulp. They are unrecognizable at this point, bloodied and messed up. Everyone is talking about how Mr Daniels had saved the young woman and still beat up her molesters. And lots of people recorded—"

"SHUT UP!" Katherine finally screamed, cutting him off before he could say anything else. She had heard enough.

"I don't want to hear anything else, okay? Just fucking shut up." She spat out again furious, and without even waiting to hear what he had to say again, she hung up on him, squeezing her phone in anger.

Letting out another frustrating yell, she flung her phone against the wall, and the man who had been sitting on the bed jumped up, startled as he stared at her wide-eyed wondering what was going on.

He tried to call out to her but her mind was miles away.

Katherine paced around her room in anger, her shaky fingers raking through her hair in disbelief. How did this happen? She wondered. How had all her plans been foiled like this?

The one thing she wanted Madison to go through, was to suffer from disgrace and shame but still it had failed, and of all people, Damien had come to her rescue.

How had he even noticed her? Why was he there at the same time when she was? What kind of useless karma and coincidence was this?

Shaking from head to toe, she grabbed up the bedside lamp from the table, her robe falling off her from the motion, but of course she didn't care.

She swung her arm, letting out another scream as she threw the glass lamp across the wall, watching it shatter instantly.

The man who continued to watch in disbelief quickly ducked out of the way, swearing loudly as he jumped on the bed, and yelling at her to stop, he also began to beg but Katherine paid no heed to him.

She continued to pace around the room, dragging at her hair as she muttered curses at Madison. So Damien was in London to be her guardian angel then? That meant the bitch had him hooked around her fingers, because the Damien she knew would never get into a fight in a club irrespective of what was happening.

Well, ever since this bitch came into the picture, and into their life she had succeeded in jeopardizing everything and Damien for one had started doing things he never did, so it didn't come as much of a shock.

The bitch was winning, and it was so clear now.

Katherine screamed loudly, "How the fuck did this happen..." She continued to mutter, her chest heaving with anger.

"Hey. I don't know what the fuck is going on but... are... are you okay?" The man asked.

He was standing very close to the door now after pulling on his boxers, and ready to speed out of the room, but he was still torn between shock and concern from the look on his face.

Katherine swung around to face him, as she had forgotten that there was someone else in the room, and the second she laid her eyes on him, more fury coursed through her veins.

"What are you still doing here?" She spat, eyeing him in disgust, "Will you just get the fuck out!" She screamed, walking up to him and pushing him violently to the door, "OUT! I said get out!"

The man stared off in disbelief, and simply staring at her he said albeit softly, despite her consistent pushing, "I need to make sure you're okay. One minute we're having fun, and the next you're breaking things and acting like a crazy person. I deserve an explanation at least. What the hell is going on?"

"A crazy person?" She asked, a sneer on her lips.

His words reminded her of the doctor from that damn hospital, who had said the exact same thing and she began to rage, "How dare you? How dare you call me crazy? Are you and? Just freaking get out! I said get out!"

The man didn't budge at all, as he kept insisting on knowing why she was behaving this way.

As they both continued to raise their voices, Katherine seethed at the same time, pushing him out of her room and space.

Her night had been effectively ruined!

.......

Damien made a turn in the road, his eyes going back to the passenger seat where Madison lay curled up in a fetal position, her hair falling over her face.

Her breathing was light, as she snored slowly and it was evident that she was completely passed out.

He wondered just how much she'd had to drink, still surprised at the fact that she had gone out clubbing in the first place. It just wasn't like her at all, but a fleeting thought passed through his mind.

He had been apart from Madison for so many years, so what made him think he still knew her. She must have changed, and going to clubs might not be a new thing for her. At that thought, guilt poked him once more, and his chest tightened painfully.

He sighed as he continued to drive, facing straight ahead at the road, as he began to recall the events of what happened earlier.

After he had asked the bouncer to take him to where Madison and her friend were, he had been taken by surprise.

Madison was indeed completely drunk, and she couldn't even stand on her own two feet without support from someone. Her friend on the other hand was only tipsy and could comprehend what was going on, and Damien quickly deduced that she was the sobered up person.

Managing to talk to the lady named Gina, Damien had learned from the conversation, that the lady in question was Madison's coworker, and the reason why they had gone clubbing was to celebrate their first paycheck of the month.

Frowning, Damien had asked for more information from her and when he learned that Madison worked at a bakery, his heart fell.

He knew she was finding it hard to make ends meet. But a mere bakery? He could imagine that the job was stressful and messy, and for all that work it was only a measly pay, and even with that they had still decided to celebrate their first pay.

Oh well... He felt overwhelmed with pity, and after  everything, she had ended up here with him. He suddenly felt anger fill up his chest, as Madison deserved better than this.

She deserved so much better than this, and it wasn't just because he had history with her or anything like that. He knew Madison, and she was one of the most brilliant women he had ever known.

She had always had a bright future ahead of her, always talking about it and being hopeful in her dreams, so seeing her in this condition was very saddening.

Sighing heavily, he asked for her friend's address, and the lady had obliged in some information, telling Damien that her husband and kid were away on a trip so she would be alone. However the lady had added that she wasn't too drunk, so she could find her way, but he would hear nothing of it.

Motioning to one of the bouncers, he had ordered him to make sure Gina got home safely and dipping his hand into his pocket, he took out a few bills and handed it to her.

"This is for your troubles, and transport but if you would let me, one of my men will make sure you get home safe."

He watched as she considered it, then after a few moments, she had accepted the money, muttering some words of thanks to him.

"A ride back home would be appreciated..." She drawled slowly, and with her eyes flying to her friend who was in his arms, she'd asked, "B-but what about Madison? I have to see to it that she..."

Damien nodded, interrupting just before she could finish, "I would like to ask for your permission to take her home with me. She's completely wasted and very close to passing out, and I don't trust her to be on her own tonight. With your permission, I will drive her home with me and make sure no harm comes to her, I can promise you that."

Gina thought it through and then she slowly nodded, "Just p-promise me you'll take care of her."

Damien assured her, and then with a weak nod, she agreed.

Thanking her profusely, he motioned one of the bouncers to escort her home and when he watched them drive off, he carried a still pliant Madison into his car placing her in the passenger seat, and storming around to take a seat, intent on driving her to Lord knows where.

Since that time though, she had barely made any move, and the sound of her breathing was all that assured him that she was still conscious.

He had hoped to have a conversation with her, but she was too indisposed for that, and sometimes her eyelids fluttered open and close but then that was it.

His hands still gripping the steering wheel a little bit tightly as he drove, suddenly an idea came to him.

Smiling a little, he scrolled through the tracks in his car and when he found the song he was looking for, he played it.

As Thinking About Your Love by Kenny Thomas began to blare lightly from the speakers, Damien relaxed into his seat and continued driving, hoping for a reaction, if she heard it that is.

They both used to love this song when they were younger, and it was one of the favorites. Anytime it began to play, Madison would begin to sing along, and they even used to make jokes about it before, because she had a sweet soothing voice but Damien always made fun about it, teasing her at the same time.

He couldn't help himself as he also began to hum lightly to the tune, all the while keeping a watchful eye on Madison as he continued to drive.

A few moments into the first verse, her eyes began to flutter open yet again, and Damien secretly hoped that she was reacting to the sound of the music flickering about.. She made a light throaty sound at first, and then just like that, her eyes still drooping she began to sing along to the song.

As it got to the chorus, she began to giggle, like she always did at this part, and with tears burning at the back of his eyes, Damien couldn't stop the smile that spread over his cheeks.

For a second, it felt like old times again.

Halfway through the song, she began to mutter something over and over again. She was calling out to him, repeating his name and Damien instantly felt pain squeeze in his chest as he tried to stop himself from answering.

They always used to sing this part together, and probably that's why she was remembering him, and no matter how hard he tried to keep his eyes on the road, keeping a straight face too he just couldn't help the wave of emotions that flowed in him.

"Bunny..." She whispered all of a sudden, stretching out her hand as though in search of something.

Damien felt like the wind had been knocked out of him, as he had not been expecting that. She had coined that pet name for him the first time they declared this song as theirs, and his heart squeezing more painfully this time in his chest, the tears that burned at the back of his eyes began to spill from his eyes uncontrollably.

"Oh damn..." He cursed out, jamming his hand on the steering, as he muffled the sobs.

After a few minutes, she stopped singing, her eyes fluttering shut once more, and Damien shut his lips tightly.

Once again he was confused and in a pickle.

She was no more singing, instead she seemed to be falling back into her slumber, and as he stole a glance at her, he wondered why all of this was happening. And why now?

After all these years, she had somehow come back into his life, and he didn't understand the magnitude of emotions and pain he was feeling now.

For the first time in years maybe, he felt incredulous warmth, and happiness seeping through his soul, and it had all started when she began singing aloud to that song.

Not even the best business deal, or expensive accomplished venture had ever got him feeling this way. Just Madison, and the soothing sound of her voice.

Why did he feel like this? Why now... Why? Why? Why? Damien continued to sigh as he asked himself over and over again.

Could this be some kind of sign? He wondered, taking his fingers through his hair, as he kept his eyes on the road.

He had no answer to his queries, and despite the fact that he was stuck, nonetheless more thoughts and questions just kept on coming.

.......

Thanks for reading. 💕

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

6.8K 767 59
#1 in Adultromance🤭 "She's messing up with my brains again!" Stefano shut his eyes tightly and took a deep breath trying to fight off the feeling he...
18.4K 1K 49
Book #4 in the Bonds of Fate series. "You left me. For 2 years." Killian's voice shook with the force of his emotion. "You chose to leave me." "Leavi...
102K 3.6K 41
"Shhh I know you want me too. I can see it in your eyes. And you wearing all those tight office dresses didn't help at all." He connected his lips to...
Blue Roses Από Dalia

Ρομαντική

119K 3.1K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...