toxic [larry stylinson] ✔️

Door makemadej

❝ he'd closed the door to all the emotions years ago, but now, the aroma that seeped from his flawless skin w... Meer

PROLOGUE
♡ one - h ♡
♡ two - l ♡
♡ three - h ♡
♡ four - louis ♡
♡ five - harry ♡
♡ six - louis ♡
♡ seven - h ♡
♡ eight - l ♡
♡ nine - h ♡
note (UPDATED)
♡ ten - l ♡
♡ eleven - h ♡
♡ twelve - l ♡
♡ thirteen - h ♡
♡ fourteen - l ♡
♡ fifteen - h ♡
♡ sixteen - l ♡
♡ seventeen - h ♡
♡ eighteen - l ♡
♡ nineteen - h ♡
♡ twenty - l ♡
♡ twenty one - h ♡
♡ twenty two - l ♡
♡ twenty three - h ♡
note
♡ twenty four - l ♡
♡ twenty five - h ♡
♡ twenty six - l ♡
♡ twenty seven - h ♡
♡ twenty eight - l ♡
IMPORTANTE
♡ twenty nine - h ♡
♡ thirty - l ♡
♡ thirty one - h ♡
ANGRY NOTE
♡ thirty two - l ♡
♡ thirty four - l ♡
♡ thirty five - h ♡
♡ thirty six - l ♡
♡ EPILOGUE ♡
♡ LATER ♡

♡ thirty three - h ♡

9K 577 394
Door makemadej

NOTE: HI SO HARRY IS TOPPING FOR ONCE IN THIS CHAPTER IT'S TIME FOR HIM TO SHINE like his boots OKAY SO IF THAT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE I SUGGEST STOPPING AT THE PART THEY START DOING THE DO. just so y'all know this is not gonna be no mpreg book ok chill out

"I don't want you to leave me," Harry whispered quietly into Louis' ear, his arms tightening around the small boy as they sat on top of the damp grass on top of the hill. "You don't need to go with your mom, you can secretly hide out inside my closet."

Louis snorted despite his continuous sniffling as he cried into Harry's shoulder, nuzzling his face inside of his boyfriend's neck so that he wouldn't make a fool of himself. "Out of all places, you choose the fucking closet. Ironic being that I'm already out of the closet."

"Oops," said Harry jokingly, his cheeks turning a happy shade of pink.

"We already went over this, Hazza."

By this point, they were both giggling until it echoed through the breezy air, going completely silent as their laughter died down. Harry knew that moments like these were bound to last for only a little bit before it all came to an end, and so he shut his own eyes to prevent himself from crying. He didn't want Louis to go back to where he came from. He needed Louis here with him in his arms, telling him it would all be okay while rubbing against each other's skin until the only thing they could say were each other's names.

"When does she come to get you?" Harry finally asked, his words cutting through the still air.

"Next week is when I'm leaving, as well as Zayn. He has to come too since my father can't be around children, and his mum is doing a little better, so that's where he's going. I know my mum doesn't want me to come back though." Louis said through gritted teeth, his heel digging into the soil as he straddled Harry's waist. "But that's kind of the only family I have at the moment. I'm problematic, and no one wants me."

"I want you," Harry says quickly, pulling back so that he was looking into Louis' blue eyes, which were circled with red lines to prove that he had indeed been crying for a few hours. "I'll always want you, and that's all that matters."

"What if you find someone better than me while I'm gone? Long distance doesn't always work and everyone knows that." Louis pointed out, releasing a shaky breath as Harry cupped his cheeks with his hands so that their lips were only inches apart. "God, do I sound clingy?"

"You sound stupid." Harry said, cracking a smile.

"Way to be subtle." inquires Louis sarcastically, leaning forward so that they were suddenly kissing harder than they ever did before. Their teeth clinked together and their tongues moved in sync, almost like they were completely gone for the moment. Harry leaned forward so that he was laying on top of Louis, his elbows digging into the dirt of the earth as they continued to kiss.

"Louis," Harry said breathlessly, his tongue swiping against Louis' bottom lip as they pulled apart for only a second. "Let me take care of you for once."

He expected Louis to push him away and give him an excuse that they were taking this simply too far, but he only nodded and bit his lip hesitantly. "Okay."

Harry's eyes brightened. "Okay?"

"Don't make me change my mind."

Harry tried to keep his excitement about topping at bay so that he wouldn't freak Louis out even more than he already was, taking his time as he peppered kisses down his neck while nipping at his sensitive skin until he was whimpering at a low volume. He licked over a poorly made love bite he carved into Louis' skin, trying to get use to being the one in charge for once in this relationship. All he wanted to do was please Louis. He wanted to make Louis happy.

They began to roll their hips to meet each others, the friction making Harry's head spin until he was a panting mess. Louis' hair rubbed into the grass as his back arched with pleasure, his arms wrapping around Harry's neck so that he had something to hold onto. Harry reached down to unbutton his boyfriend's jeans, sliding them forward in slow movements until they were lying on the roots of the tree next to him. He took his time removing Louis' underwear too, placing it underneath his bum so that he wouldn't have to be sitting on the grass the whole time. (What can he say? He's a gentleman.)

He refused to avert his eyes to anywhere else but Louis as he unbuttoned his jeans, the sounds of the cars running across grovel below them being the only thing that they could hear besides their breathing. Louis had this look in his eye that Harry couldn't quite place, but he knew it had everything to do with trust. He trusted him completely.

"I don't want it to hurt, and we have no lube." Harry whispered, causing Louis to grin.

"You're so adorable. Put your fingers in my mouth." Louis demanded, and Harry wasted no time to stick two fingers into the heat of Louis' mouth, watching as he sucked on them as if it was a c-ck. It made Harry harden as he licked his lips, his own c-ck slapping against his leg as he removed his fingers from Louis' mouth and brought them down in between his legs. He made sure to check on Louis' facial expression as he pressed his fingers inside of his hole and moved them around, smirking as Louis' mouth opened so that a moan rolled off of his lips.

"Funny how you're able to do all of this stuff with me but you still aren't able to get off by yourself." Louis breathed, his sassiness faltering as Harry pumped his fingers inside of him to shut him up. His back slid up the grass do that his shirt rose up, revealing his tummy that Harry loved so much. "Ah, Harry-"

His fingers moved faster as they pushed inside of Louis, changing the angles every now and then until he had Louis' thick thighs quivering. It was a beautiful sight, having Louis blissed out underneath him with his hands making grabby gestures towards his curls. "Ready?"

Louis parted his lips and nodded his head. "Fuck me,"

Harry wasted no time grabbing his c-ck and aiming it so that the tip was circling Louis' rim, groaning at the still tight feeling the more he moved forward. Tears brimmed Louis' eyes, which nearly made Harry pull out and just stop the whole thing, but Louis kept whispering keep going until Harry's was balls deep inside of him. "I love you, Louis."

"I love you, Harry." Louis cried, his nails digging into Harry's back as he began to rock in and out of him when he started. Harry moaned, as the pressure on his c-ck made the whole experience much more pleasurable, barely feeling Louis claw through his skin while he tried to tolerate the pain. Soon, he got use to it the more Harry whispered his name and bent down to kiss him on his lips, rocking downward to meet each of his thrusts. "So much."

When Louis' whimpers turned into high pitched moans that played in Harry's mind, he urged himself to move faster so that they were both able to reach their high, their chests rising and falling on top of one another's. Louis came onto his chest with a loud cry that echoed through the midnight sky, and Harry followed suit without pulling out. He wanted Louis to feel him.

"Harry," Louis said shakily, his arms falling above his head so that he was no longer grasping at Harry's back. "I think I made your back bleed."

Harry chuckled huskily, sweat running down the side of his face as he pulled out, c-m falling onto the green grass while some stayed in Louis' arsehole. "I guess you could call them my battle scars now, because that was quite hard."

"Quite literal too."

"Having sex in public, topping Louis Tomlinson- I'm just checking off my checklist." Harry said happily, leaning forward so that his lips brushed across his neck again.

"Fuck you,"

Harry mocked him in an unusually quirky voice. "Quite literal too."

NOTE: FALLS TO THE GROUND SO YEAH THAT WAS TOP HARRY EVEN I WASN'T PREPARED

QUESTION: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE HAPPY COUPLE BEING A THOUSAND MILES AWAY FROM EACH OTHER SOON AW??

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

16.9K 259 31
exactly what the title says!! mostly fluff and no smut :) 💙💚
14.8K 424 60
Harry left Louis, after admitting to cheating on him. Louis turns to a few things to take away the pain, but is truly helped when him and Liam start...
661 5 6
One shots, bc I'm bored. •Fluff •Smut
316K 9K 25
(top!louis - shy!harry) "You confuse me." Harry said, looking over at Louis. - "It's because you are so fcking amazing and I don't want to scare you...