Kamen Rider Geats: Multiverse...

By ArseneLupinX

An interdimensional deity known as the God of Desire summons many people are to participate in a series of ga... More

Geats' Bio
Tycoon's Bio
Na-Go's Bio
Buffa's Bio
Ginpen's Bio
Mary's Bio
Da-Paan's Bio
Chapter 1: The Starting Line of the Race
Chapter 2: Grimm Survival
Chapter 4: Pair Play
Chapter 5: The Raging Boosted Bull
Chapter 6: Kick the Can
Chapter 7: Rise of the Tanaki Shinobi Booster
Final Chapter: The Game for the Demi-God of Desire

Chapter 3: The Last Hunt, Apex Cat

455 3 11
By ArseneLupinX

Previously on Multiverse Desire Grand Prix...

Comai: "As our mission continues, only two Kamen Riders, Na-Go and Da-Paan have been tamed by the enemy."

(Scene Change)

Comai records his video diary.

Comai: Once the taming is complete, we may lose them for good. We can attack them but they can't attack us.

He stops filming as he sees Mako lose her balance with Haruka and her supporters checking on her to see if she's okay.

Mako: Why are you here, Haruka? Girls?

Haruka: Becuase you need help.

Mako: But, you should stay away. It's only a matter of time before...

She then passes out.

Haruka and her supporters carry her to the lobby.

Comai remains to be worried about her. He then stares at his Magnum Buckle.

Opening

(Instruments) The Desire Grand Prix logo appears and spins around to show it as a Desire Card.

(Invitation todoita Nara Open up the dungeon nozomi wa nani?) Comai was chained up in barbed wires. He looks up and changes into his Geats Magnum Boost form.

(Sanka nara No Claim Dare ga naru no? Ace (Get Ready?) Shut it down, Hikikaesenai) Tsumuri shows up with a smile, as it rains in the background. She walks to Comai and presents him with the Desire Driver and ID Core.

(Hateshinaku tsudzuku inochi no rasen Jikū mo tsukinukete Subete tokihanata reru made) Comai walks in his cosplay of Ukyio Ace while the sky was shifting from day to night in seconds.

(Shihai yoku? Mata wa Diamonds? Love & Peace? don'na yabō mo) Epithymía looks up at the ceiling in the Desire Temple and holds a grasp in the air. Many hands grab Desire Drivers.

(Sekai wa kimi no omoidōri) Kairi, Mako, Haruka, Kuroki, Ren, Akame, and Comai show in their Desire Grand Prix outfits with silhouette riders behind them.

(Come on! got to go the next round Kachi kitte misete) Comai in his Entry Form uses Boost and Magnum Buckles to transform into his Magnum and Boost form.

(Unmei no shunkan o standby Sorezore ga daku drama) Geats ride on Boostriker while many different colored hands try to grab him, all before it transforms into its fox form.

(TrustLast)

(Furiotosaretara soko de Drop out (Wow) Geats shoots Magnum Shooter 40X at the screen shattering it. The screen then shows the scoreboard of many Kamen Riders along with the main characters.

(Dareka o kizutsukete shimatte Kizutsuite orarenai game) Kairi appears with a serious expression with his Tycoon Entry Form in a fighting stance with Chrome and Kazuma next to him, Mako appears with a cute smile with her Na-Go Entry Form doing a cat pose, Haruka appears crossing her arm while her Mary Entry Form pumps her arm up with Yang, Amari, Aoi, and Aisha were behind her, Kuroki appears giving a thumbs up while smirking with his Ginpen Entry Form in a fighting stance with Naofumi next to him, Ren appears staring with a stoic look with his Buffa Entry Form cracking his knuckles, Akame appears with a bored expression with his Da-Paan Entry Form crouching down with Shouto, Zora, and Levi behind him.

(TrustLast)

(Mune ni wakitatsu yokubō hi o tsuke (Go for the WIN!) Comai appears doing a gun pose with his Geats Entry Form doing a highlight pose. The Desire Gand Prix symbol appears before them.

(Azamuki kazamuki yomitori Mata te o kumi uragiri Kitai to negai akiramenai) Comai pulls the barbed wires as Geats revolves and shows many upper-half forms.

(Kachitotta yume no naka de Tell me Nani o mitsukeru?) Geats stare at the coast. The title shows: Kamen Rider Geats: Multiverse Desire Grand Prix.

Back to the Story

In the lobby, Mako lays on the couch. Haruka spreads her jacket over her.

Akame stands behind them with his supporters behind.

Ren: We ought to take them down while we have the chance.

Kairi: We can't do that! The main reason we all participate in the Desire Grand Prix is to save the world.

Ren: No we don't. We all have lives that we wish to change. Being rich, famous, even trying to have a normal life. We all fight for our own sake.

Kairi looks down after hearing what Ren said.

Kairi: That's not fair.

He then walks away sadly with Chrome and Kazuma behind him worried.

Girori: Hour is 5:30 pm. All Riders are suggested to go to their dorms and supporters to the main sleeping area. Everybody must rest until the final wave approaches.

Everyone then left to their rooms. Haruka helps Mako to her room.

In Mako's Room

Haruka tucks Mako in bed like she's ten years old.

Mako: Haruka, are you scare?

Haruka: Yes, I often am. And it's normal for us to be afraid.

Mako: It's ironic... All I wanted to do was run away from home. But now... I want to go home.

Haruka: Well... Even if you can't go home...

She then sits down on the bed.

Haruka: What can I do to make you feel at home?

Mako: Could you watch over me as I try to sleep? My mom used to.

Haruka: Of course. Just sleep little kitten, I won't leave until you're completely asleep.

With Comai

Comai came to see how Mako was.

After entering her room see Haruka comforting her. Kairi comes in as well.

Haruka: She's sleeping. Or at least trying to. She asked me to also call her father and tell him that she was at a friend's house. She's so scared that she wants to go home.

Kairi: There has to be a way to save her.

Comai: There might be...

(Timeskip)

A new afternoon and everyone are at the edge of New York City.

Tsumuri: This is your final round. The Jyamato and Grimm are now closing into the city.

Kairi is currently worried about Mako not being here.

Akame: So... this is the final round?

Ren: Let's see who will win.

He says as he pulls out his Zombie Buckle. Then Comai takes out his buckle. The bull and fox insert their buckles on their driver.

Set!

They then jump off the building as they transform.

Magnum!

Zombie!

Ready? Fight!

Buffa slashes down a dozen Jyamato and three Grimm, while Geats shoot them down.

Da-Paan slashes Jyamato with his supporters' help. He tries his best to fight the command of the Animal Trainer Jyamato's power.

Tycoon does his best to aim for the head of the Grimm while Chrome and Kazuma rescue civilians.

Mary and her girls were saving civilians their way. Until Da-Paan unwillingly attacks Mary, luckily Merry has her shield up to block the dual saber.

Mary: What the hell are you doing?!

Da-Paan: It's not me!

He struggles to get back control as his supporters hold him to prevent him from fighting others.

Everyone gathers around to see what happened.

Chrome: Damn! The Jyamato Trainers are controlling him!

Da-Paan: Then that's it. It's all over!

Mako: I am not giving up!

She inserts Hammer Buckle into his driver.

Set!

She runs to the edge of the roof.

Mako: I will fight until the end. I will live my life the way I want it! Henshin!

She presses the hammer.

Armed Hammer!

She then cartwheels off the roof as she transforms.

Na-Go slams her hammer at the heads.

Mary: You think she heard it?

Comai: I believe she has.

(Flashback)

The Kairi and Haruka stare at him.

Comai: I have a theory, but-

Haruka: What is it?

Comai: When we clear a mission, then everything returns back to normal. Meaning, when we complete the mission, the taming will cancel and Mako and Akame will return to normal.

Kairi: Are you sure? I mean, there's very little we even know about Jyamato. Even Epithymía has very little knowledge about them.

Comai: It's something I'm willing to bet on. For Mako's sake.

He then left the room. Kairi watches as he puts his hands in his pockets until he took out Boost Buckle. He then placed it on the table next to Mako.

Haruka: You wish to save her don't you?

Kairi: If she disappears... Then my sister will miss her dearly.

He then leaves the room as well.

Kairi then placed it on the table next to Mako.

Haruka: You wish to save her don't you?

Kairi: If she disappears... Then my sister will miss her dearly.

Haruka: Are you sure you won't?

Kairi: Of course, I would also miss her.

He then leaves the room as well.

Unknown to them, Mako was still awake and heard everything.

(Flashback)

Mako writes her desire on her Desire Card.

Mako: "I wish for a normal life and peace with two worlds."

(End of Flashback)

Mako holds Boost Buckle in her hand. She then inserts it into her driver.

Set!

She then twists the handle.

Duel On!

The Boost lower half appears on her left and a mechanical hand pulls it on her...

Boost! Armed Hammer!

Na-Go: Boost Na-Go, Ikkiou!

Ready? Fight!

She then cartwheels and burns all the Jyamato and Grimm. She roundhouse kicks a Jyamato and then downward kicks a Grimm that has the appearance of a spider.

She then jumps up a building and slides on the catwalk. Her exhaust pipes shifted when she jumps she flies.

Tycoon reaches for her hand and catches her, he swings her to the other building.

When she jumps back to the ground the eyes on her mask turn black with white roots.

Just like Da-Paan's.

As the human eyes are white, the Rider's eyes are black with white roots to show if a Rider is tamed by an Animal Trainer Jyamato.

Mary and her girls come in and assault the Jyamato and Grimm near Na-Go.

Mary: Mako-chan! You are stronger than you think, meaning that you might be the one to make it to the end. But you can't give up... Not. Like. This.

Na-Go does her best to get up.

Na-Go: I won't! It's not over yet!

With Geats

Geats smiles under his helmet.

Buffa slash the last Jyamato he was holding.

Geats points with his head to gesture Buffa to...

Buffa: Fine!

He switches his hold on his Zombie Breaker and twists his buckle.

Zombie! Strike!

Then his claw multiplies and grabs on all the Jyamato and Grimm in the area.

Na-Go saw it all and remembers what Geats said.

Comai: "It's something I'm willing to bet on. For Mako's sake."

Na-Go: I'm not giving up. Not until I get what I wish!

Na-Go then revolves her driver.

Revolve On!

Her hammer then grew to the size of a giant hammer.

She then presses her Hammer Buckle and then twists her Boost Buckle handle.

Boost Time!

Na-Go twirls her hammer and then twists the handle.

Boost! Hammer! Grand Victory!

She then spins like a Beyblade, both slam and burning the Jyamato and Grim to death.

Mission Clear!

Tsumuri: "Final round, has been cleared!"

Boost Buckle overheats. Causing Na-Go to revert to her normal form and blast out of her driver. Mako then fell to the ground with her eyes in her normal color.

Haruka goes the check on her.

Haruka: Are you okay, Mako-chan?

Mako: I am. Thank you. I have gained the courage to fight thanks to your help, Haruka-neechan. Girls.

She then turns to Kairi.

Mako: You too, Kairi.

She then turns to Comai.

Mako: And you, Comai-kun.

Kairi: So we won? It's good to see that everyone is safe and sound.

Comai: Not all of us are safe.

Ren: The lowest-scoring player will be eliminated.

Kuroki: Exactly.

All Riders and their supporters gather around as Tsumuri comes up to them.

Tsumuri: Players' rankings are showing.

The holoscreen shows all Riders' ranks.

Players' Rank:

1st: Buffa (859,000)
2nd: Geats (839,000)
3rd: Tycoon (762,000)
4th: Ginpen (717,000)
5th: Mary (677,000)
6th: Na-Go (549,000)
7th: Da-Paan (538,000)

Tsumuri: Unfortunately... Da-Paan is dead last.

Akame was shocked to hear he lost.

Tsumuri: And I have to apologize to your supporters as well.

Levi: What do you mean?

Epithymía then arrives at the scene.

Epithymía: When a Rider is eliminated... So too his/her supporters.

Shouto, Zora, and Levi were shocked to hear the news.

Shouto: Bullshit! We worked hard to stay in the game! Can't we just change who we support?!

Epithymía: You should have done it before you continue participating with Akame.

Akame then started to have a panic attack.

Akame: This can't be... I deserve a normal life... more than anyone... I... must... win...!

His ID core disappears then he and Shouto, Zora, and Levi disappear.

Retired!

All that was left of them was the Desire Driver and the Dual Saber Buckle.

Epithymía then takes the driver from the ground and the buckle.

Epithymía: A failed buckle.

Epithymía then takes out a book, opens it, and places the buckle on the page. He then looks at the driver.

Epithymía: I won't be seeing any of them again.

Tsumuri: So... He has lost his qualification of being a Kamen Rider. And they... Have lost their right to participate in the Desire Gran Prix.

He then turns to the other Riders

Epithymía: Congratulation on this win, my dear Kamen Riders. Rest for now. The next battle is to come... Eventually.

Desire Rules:
Players eliminated from the game will
lose their Kamen Rider qualifications.
And their supporters with them will
lose their right to participate in the
Desire Grand Prix.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 125 4
Y/N Kadoya is the leader of an organization called Shocker. Sayo Kadoya Y/N's younger sister Sayo one day gains the ability to see other worlds. Sayo...
44.6K 186 18
Union Grand Prix. An interdimensional game where many young men and women are chosen to participate in a series of games where they transform into ma...
115K 1.5K 40
In the world of Heroes meet 3 Quirk less individuals who have the power of the Kamen Riders and show them the means to be a hero that save the world...
46 0 4
Say hello to Jerry Maxwell. After becoming Kid CEO of Hiden Intelligence. After a career in local hero stage shows in Neptune's Sky City, his last sh...