Another World :Yautja x Oc Le...

By MsChomperTheChomp

Malin Jane is sent alongside a military force to study a captured creature some call "The Predator". As she... More

Chapter 1: New Mission
Chapter 2: Chains
Chapter 3: Healing Magic
Chapter 4: Task Slave
Chapter 5: Playing with my mind
Chapter 6: Lets get to work
Chapter 7: Softy
Chapter 8: Contemplation
Chapter 9: Helping Hand
Chapter 10: Welcome to the family
Chapter 12: Hunt

Chapter 11: Dishonor

1K 27 13
By MsChomperTheChomp

"Undisciplined, rude, and not to mention, a hideous breed of human, what is wrong with you Yitoth," Ayath growls as the door shut.

"I thought I said you were not to touch her," Yitoth growls back.

The female Yautja huffs and crosses her arms, " And that's the very reason you can't get her to be anything else, you are too afraid to hit her as you should. This woman needs to be beaten down and shown who is in charge,".

"I'm not afraid, I'm just not as h'ulij-bpe as you," he rumbles.

"Our father is foolish to consider you in charge for your actions, you are weak,".

"Ayath, the ooman is still getting accustomed, you think a few days is enough to guide one? Just ask Vaaki how long it takes to train a hell hound,".

"Oomans on our planet know after one day that they are ours,".

"You are ignorant, those oomans are not like her, oomans are strange creatures especially this one, they were born to it, not her,  I'm lucky I found one that isn't begging me to let her go every hour, I'd rather have her than one of that calibur,".

"She is a ooman Yitoth, a female one at that, their biology is weaker to the average male so it's a sign of weakness that you are not doing what you should, Yithoth, let me say this loud and clear, If she ever steps up to us, I will accept any sparing from you," she warns. "I don't like what is going on and my gut says something is up, your behavior worries me for the future of our people. I'd hate to see our clan ruled by a Yautja that doesn't act as such,".

"I won't back down Ayath, I'll make sure your egg isn't the only thing not working," he shouts which prompts his sister to growl angrily at him.

Meanwhile outside the room, Vaaki stared curiously at the human and her features with her pale skin and long rounded face yet she was cute to her since she thought they would look worse with the beat up bodies she saw. After pulling Malin to her feet, she clicks her mandibles joivally and is still astonished by how small she was.

"You seem nicer than that other whack job," she smiles as she rubs her sore neck. "It's so interesting to see a female specimen of your kind, I didn't think you would be so... human," she said as she took a quick glance at her breasts. If any man were to gaze at them she knew they would be drooling over her saying "awooga" from their size.

Vaki only tilted her head in amusement.

"Names Malin, yours," she asked as she smiled.

She doesn't say anything which leads to an awkward silence.

"Uhmm I'll just call you... Snow... yeah Snow since you remind me of one of our creatures on earth with the same name, the snow leopard, pretty amazing creatures," she rubs her elbow.

Vaki nods her head in approval as she clicks. Snow Leopard? She's never heard of that earth animal and just as she was intrigued by humans she wanted to learn more about their fauna. Earth was said to be a cruel place when it came to survival of the fittest for their animalia. This human seemed curious about her species so maybe they could teach each other. She probably has never seen their people's animals so maybe showing the ooman her one of her hounds would be a great experience. She had brought her most loyal and violent one but as long as she was aware, he would not kill. He listened to all her commands and even if he was to be loose, she can just command him to stop.

Walking back outside to her ship, she wonders through the halls and turns to her left where the hounds rested.

"Dagger, come," she calls to one of her hounds and leaves.

Staring outside, Malin watches in awe as the Yautja came back only this time with a large canine with large quills at its back with razor sharp fangs and sharp claws.

Vaki saw the ooman was hesitant but to her surprise, she came closer to Dagger who was now growling,  but before she can motion for him to stop, her eyes widen as the ooman placed her hand on the beasts face and petted it.

"Big mean ol dog, a pit bull has nothing on you," she giggles as she moves her hand to its stomach and began to rub it.

Instead of biting or growling, the canine lets out a joyful huff and lays on its back so Malin can continue to massage him.

Vaki stared at this scenario and nearly laughed at how she was able to put the dog in such a state. She had never seen this before but the hound was most certainly happy with her actions as it began to kick its leg in the air.

"Who's a good boy, who's a good boy," she bubbles as she uses her other hand to scratch the bottom of his cheek. "Even the alien dogs can't fight against the feeling of belly rubs,".

Just as Malin was petting the hound, Ayath stepped out of Yitoth's room with a scowl.

"You're teaching it wrong," she tells her sister as she stares at the hound enjoy the treatment. "First Yitoth now your damn dog,".

Vaki shrugs, " It's just a hound Ayath,".

The female Yautja sighs and glares at the ooman, "Your hound at that so I shouldn't be all to mad, the same can't be said about Yitoth,".

"What happened in there?".

"Simple argument but what bothers me is I feel like he is hiding something. He seems lost and is acting quite unlike himself," she explains as she walks with Vaki to the dining area. "Eversince that ooman scum came, his behavior has shifted,".

"Pyrode, I can tell he has become pyrode," Vaki adds.

"Exactly, I may be at his throat, but, he is my mei'hswei and I don't want my mei'hswei to be this unfortunate Yautja to our bloodline," she sighs as she looks at her claws, " I don't want him to be a bad blood,".

"Maybe this hunt will help him, he loves the thrill of killing so that may help," Vaki says as she places her hand on her shoulder.

"Paya willing," she mumbles to herself.

As the sisters sit down, they hear the sound of a door opening and when they come toward them was Yitoth with his helmet against his chest and his body as straight as a spear.

He had just cooled down after his debate with Ayath but his nerves were still lit with a scorching fire and he wanted to release that anger out on their hunt. He was at his most brutal when irritated, his senses heighten, and sheer amount of testosterone only accelerated his aggression.

"We will hunt at night," he addresses them with a proud voice.

"What about the ooman?".

"She will stay here for the meanwhile," he explains as he sits by his sisters. " The oomans here are weak, but of the few that are, I sense great prey,".

"You seem to know a lot about these oomans, how long have you been tracking them?" Ayath questions with narrowed eyes.

Yitoth clenches his fists, thinking about his time captured, "A few days," he says. "There are also animals that live here that would make for fine decor, so keep that on the radar,".

"My main target is humans, not any other deranged prey," Ayath snaps. "And don't you think it would be best to take the ooman with us? She can be bait, a siren to them?".

Yitoth growls and taps his claw on the table, "She came from those oomans, bringing her is a risk,".

"A risk to what? If she came from them, they would be more valuable and more likely to take the bait," Ayath argues. "It's not like she is going to get hurt,".

In his heart, he didn't want to see Malin get hurt during the hunt. Accidental crossfire and other dangerous organisms could be the cause of her demise, but, Ayath would not let this down so with a roll of his eyes and click of his mandibles, he nods respectfully to Ayath. "Fine, but she remains under my care,".

"So be it mei'hswei, so be it," Ayath growls.

"What of I?" Vaki asks to Ayath with her fist clenched. "How would I know which ooman to kill first?".

"The one who strides near that ooman-di, " she explains. "Now... our hunt...,".

Getting up from the table, Ayath reaches to waist and pulls out a small rectangular object and once pressing a specific area, it sprang out  large blades on each end of it. "thar'n-da s' yin'tekai" she says as she reachers her hand to Yitoth.

Yitoth grasps her hand and shakes it, "thar'n-da s' yin'tekai" he repeats and with his siblings, they walk out of the room.

Still playing with the strange canine, she looks up and finds Yitoth looking down at her with his chest heaving.

Goodness he was huge and intimidating.

"Come," he says in her language which prompts Ayath to glare at him.

"Good to hear you again," Malin smiles as she gets up. "So... Where are we going Tiger,".

He simply just looks at her and huffs. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cat & Mouse By SearaSky

Science Fiction

30.4K 1.3K 42
Two best friends: one a science/history geek, and the other a daredevil who is always down for any challenge or new adventures. One chosen for her kn...
80.2K 4.6K 39
When Izara crash lands on an uncharted planet, she's sure her biggest problem is her prisoner--a seven-foot, highly dangerous yautja. But as they str...
92.4K 3.1K 10
"Silent. Invisible. Invincible. He's in town with a few days to kill." Amidst a terrible heatwave on Nova Hermes there is a war going on that no one...
13.5K 527 16
[18+; Use an age indicator in YOUR BIO to confirm you're 18+ if you want to follow/comment or you'll be blocked for safety purposes] Living in the mi...