๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ% ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
SPECIAL :D
034
ONE SHOT ^-^
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
One Shot <3
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
KATSUKI X ELENA
!!QUESTION!!
052
Special Chapter
053
054
055
056
50K!!โค๏ธ
IMPORTANT!!
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
Special Chapter
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
000.2
088
089
090
091
SPECIAL CHAPTER
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
Epilogue
HIS SPARK - SEQUEL + FUN FACTS

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

1.5K 35 50
By missnoodleaddict

NOT A CANON CHAPTER. JUST A HALLOWEEN SPECIAL. KEEP IN MIND THEY ARE THIRD YEARS.

Elena put on the two small sharp teeth over her own before inspecting herself in the mirror. She was wearing a black red tight dress with a medium short cape on. Her hair was up in a bun and her skin pale white, wearing a pair of knee high black socks. She had decided to dress as a vampire for Halloween.

She had a pair of black heels on. She twirled, only for Shinso to whistle. "Damn. Boom boy's gonna go feral." Shinso said, the joke making Elena laugh. Katsuki was dressing up as a wolf or rather, werewolf for Halloween. "You think?" Elena asked, twirling. He nodded, sitting up in her bed. "I mean, he gets fucking crazy for you when you're just in sweatpants. You'd wear a trash bag and he'd probably like that as well. But this, agh you're gonna have a rough night." He said, making Elena snort at his remark.

"Can you stop with the jokes already." She laughed. Shinso had decided to be Frankenstein. "You know, that costume really fits. Frankenstein was a tired scientist after all. And you look fucking insane." She said, smirking. He shrugged and agreed before getting up off the bed. "Alright, I have to go see Denki. I'll see you later?" Shinso asked, looking at her as he put an arm around her shoulder. Denki was going to be Frankenstein's monster. That fit well as well, considering he quite literally was electrical.

"Yeah, of course." She said, kissing his cheek before he let go. "Have fun, but seriously. I want you on time to the party. No fucking." He said, narrowing his eyes at her. Elena laughed. "Sure." she said, smiling at him before he walked out and down the hall, his hands In his pockets. Elena closed the door and smirked.

'Didn't say we couldn't do anything else.'

____________

Elena walked out of the elevator, being met with the sound of loud music. She looked around the crowded room, looking for Katsuki. She perked up when seeing a pair of blonde fluffy ears in the middle of the whole crowd.

She walked through the sweaty bodies and up to Katsuki. She grabbed his hand, getting his attention as he turned to look at her.

Elena could see his pupil's dilating at the sight of her. His eyes wandered over her body as his cheeks flushed red. He grabbed her hand firmly before leading her out of the room, into the yard where a few people were, talking. Most of them couples, and some of them were just alone, those that didn't like parties whom sat alone and stargazed.

Katsuki was quick to kiss her, grabbing her jaw. "Fuck you look beautiful." He said, looking at her. Elena smiled before her hand went up to his wolf ears. "And you look adorable." She said, smiling. Katsuki rolled his eyes before kissing her cheek. "I'm not adorable. I'm scary. Rawr." He said, making Elena laugh.

"If little Eri saw you, she would die." She said, grabbing her phone from the pocket in her dress, and pointing the camera at him and snapping a picture. "You're really photogenic. Tho your school shoot on the first year was horrendous." She said, smiling at the picture.

He groaned. "Don't remind me." He laughed before kissing her temple and wrapping an arm around her shoulder, walking into the house again. They were once more met by loud music. "If it isn't the host in all her glory!" A voice boomed through the speakers as the music became lower. "Elena! Come up here!" Kirishima said. Elena loved his costume.

He was wearing a men in black costume. A few buttons were loose, as well as the tie, and the black glasses were on the top of his head. Momo had also made a small fake alien to be on his shoulder.

Elena sweat dropped, glaring at him before she walked with Katsuki to the start of the DJ booth. She let go of his hand and walked up to Kirishima. "Elena Aizawa everybody!" Kirishima yelled, making everybody sheer. Some boys whistled before yelling.

"Looking sexy today!"

"Smash!"

"She's asking for it!"

As a couple of boys whistled while other cheered her on, most of them her friends. She narrowed her eyes, grabbing the mic. "Yeah, I'm asking for it. Just not from you." She said, eyeing Katsuki. Mina, Jiro and a couple of other girls whistled and cheered. "You go girl!" Mina yelled. "Alright, have a nice night everybody." Elena said, smiling before turning the music back up. She had already found which boys who had yelled.

And before they knew it, she picked them up. She nodded at Izuku to follow her. Katsuki held her hand as Elena led the boys, and Izuku to the back yard. "Okay, here's how it is boys. I think you know Deku, right? He's my best friend. He actually knows how to smash, just not the way you think." She said, smiling at them as Izuku glared daggers at them, his eyes glowing green.

Katsuki glared at each and every one of them, hands in his pockets as he stood tall. "But I don't think you should be worrying about him." She said as the guys met Katsuki's sincere glare, shivering immensely. "So, I'm giving you three a chance to leave, before these two, and I, make sure you three get seriously hurt." She said, smiling at them. They nodded rapidly before Elena let them go and they ran away, jumping over the bushes and making it out to the main grounds.

"Tch. First years. Today's kids are fucked." Elena said as Katsuki held her hand and they walked back inside. Kirishima nodded at her as he continued blasting music. "Alright, I have to go to Ochaco." He said, nodding at Katsuki before hugging Elena and walking over to his girlfriend.

Elena and Katsuki walked to the dance floor before Elena looked up at him. She wrapped her arms around his neck while Katsuki held her waist, holding her close to him. "I was so fucking close to ripping their heads off." He said, his lips meeting her neck for a split second before he kissed her head as they danced.

Elena nodded. "I can do that myself, thanks. Though I think it'd be really fucking hot if you did it." She said, smirking at her. Katsuki smirked before grabbing her hips and turning her around as they danced against each other.

Elena made sure to grind her ass onto his crotch as they danced. Katsuki smirked at her as he held her hips firmly, moving in sync to the music. "I love how all the fucking assholes at this party are looking at you. But what's even better is how you're grinding your ass against me while they're boiling up in anger knowing that the prettiest girl at the party is gonna get real fucked up tonight." He said, his lips touching her ear as they danced.

"I love how all the chicks are looking at you, knowing that you're only mine as their fuming up in rage because they can't have you." She said before turning around in his arms, looking up at him with a lust-full look in her eyes. Katsuki smirked before he grabbed her jaw and kissed her deeply.

Suddenly Kirishima came up to them, patting their backs. Elena looked at him before rolling her eyes. He gave them both shots. "Drink up!" He yelled before taking a shot. Elena chuckled before she downed the shot. Katsuki shrugged and did the same, making a small face expression. "I'm tired of brats. I'm getting fucking wasted tonight." Elena said, smirking. Kirishima cheered before walking back to the DJ booth.

"Guys, guys!" Mina said, appearing. "Mina, Mina!" Elena said, just as much enthusiasm. Mina laughed, smiling before she yelled over the music. "Grab the group, and some decent classmates and head to the living room!" Mina said before walking around the party, gathering some in the class.

Elena looked at Katsuki before shrugging and looking around. Elena spotted Todoroki, Shinso, Denki and Sero chatting. "Guys, Mina needs us. Head to the living room." She said, smiling at them. They nodded as all of them walked to the living room.

Elena pulled the double doors shut as they all gathered in the couches. Katsuki and Izuku sat beside each other in the couch, holding their girlfriends. "Alright guys! Since I'm tired of the stupid first years out there, and second years, I thought all of us could just gather in here for awhile, get wasted and then go out there." She said, pouring up the tens and hundreds of shot glasses on the table.

Elena scanned the room, seeing Kirishima, Mina, Sero, Denki, Hitoshi, Izuku, Ochaco, Todoroki, Jirou and Katsuki. "Alright, let's do truth or dare, and those who can't do a dare or truth will be forced to drink a shot." Mina said, making Elena smirk.

"Let's do it!" Elena said as everyone cheered. Mina began asking, only to start with Shinso. "Alright. Truth or dare?" Mina asked, making Shinso lean back and wrapping an arm around Denki.

"Uh. Truth." He said only for Elena to snort at his dumb ass. "Alright, weirdest place you've fucked Denks." Mina said. Shinso rolled his eyes and leaned forward, grabbing a glass, smiling sarcastically at Mina before downing the drink. "That's for me and Denki to know, and for you to never find out." He said, leaning back and looking at Denki with a small smirk.

Shinso turned his gaze to Elena, only for his eyes to light up. "Elena, my bestest friend in the world. Truth or dare." He said. Elena rolled her eyes. "Dare." She said, smirking evilly at him.

"Let Boom boy do a body shot off you." He said. Elena rolled her eyes and looked at him. "But I'm literally wearing a single dress. I'd have to go fucking naked for him to do it." She said, eyeing him. He smirked and leaned forward, putting his chin on his hand. "Exactly!" Jirou said, putting her hands in the air, obviously drunk. Elena rolled her eyes and leaned forward, grabbing a shot and downing it. "Not happening." She said, smiling.

As the game went on, Elena took a drink at almost every dare or truth thrown at her, Katsuki doing the same. Most questions or dares were about their sex life, relationship, or about them rating each other. None of the questions were relevant. Elena and Katsuki didn't like outing their sex life, their relationship, and both of them already knew what they'd rate each other, so it was pointless. However, by now, Elena was wasted as hell, and Katsuki was almost the same, but since he could take alcohol better than Elena, he wasn't fumbling around.

"Let's head out!" Mina said standing before she ran out and cheered in excitement. She hadn't had a lot to drink, since she had done almost every dare and truth thrown at her. Everything from showing her middle finger to a camera, to grinding on Kirishima's lap.

Elena did one particular dare that Katsuki definitely liked, however the dare was done when she was pretty drunk. Elena had been told to go out of the room, and kiss Katsuki on the middle of the dance floor. However, one thing escalated to another and they had a full on make out session while Kirishima cheered them on at the DJ booth. Some boys and girls were furious, while friends of theirs were cheering them on.

Elena laughed slightly at the thought before Katsuki had grabbed her jaw, kissing her. Shinso cooed as Katsuki kissed Elena passionately. Katsuki and Elena suddenly got lost in the kiss, only for Shinso to glare at them. "Oi! That's my best friend! Hands off, in front of me!" He said, pointing at them. Katsuki chuckled before he wrapped an arm around Elena's shoulder, holding her close. "Yeah well she's my girlfriend." He said, kissing her temple before he stood up, holding her hand as they walked to the dance floor. Katsuki held her hand firmly, considering she was a little wobbly.

"I'm gonna go get us some drinks." Elena said, smiling at Katsuki before she walked to the bar, her cape swaying. Elena pushed herself through the bodies, trying to get through them. She sighed and rolled her eyes before making a path by pushing everyone to the side with her telekinesis. "Damn. Let a lady through." Elena said as she went to the bar. She looked at Oijiro as he blended a drink. "Hey Oijiro!" Elena said over the music.

He turned around and smiled at her, walking up to her. "What can I get you, Elena?" He asked gently. "Uh, just get me..two vodka's." Elena said, smiling at him. He nodded, smiling.

Deciding to blend them with something, he blended the drinks before pouring them up. He gave two red cups to Elena before smiling her as she walked away.

Just as Elena made a path for her to walk, she saw Momo with her arms around Katsuki's neck, attempting to kiss him. An irk mark appeared on her forehead before she walked up to them, giving the vodka's to Shinso whom was standing to the side. As she approached them, she patted Momo's back, making her turn around. However, without a second thought, she gave Momo a right hook, hitting her cheek as she sent her to the floor.

"That's my man you bitch! How fucking dare you?!" Elena yelled, glaring at the woman on the floor. Momo looked up at Elena, her long hair falling down her shoulders. "So w-what? It's not like he doesn't want me." She said, smirking at Katsuki, obviously drunk over the top.

Elena rolled her eyes before she watched Momo stand up, only for her to punch her once more. Momo crouched and held her cheek. "Is that all you have?!" She yelled. As a circle formed around them, Katsuki smirked, knowing Elena could fold Momo in a mere second.

An irk appeared on Elena's forehead, only for her to run straight at her, grabbing her hair as she pulled at it. "Fucking bitch!" Elena yelled before slapping her straight across her face. Katsuki's eyes widened before he looked at Shinso. "You like that? Huh?!" Elena yelled, her eyes full of fury as she let her anger out.

Shinso was quick to run forward, grabbing Momo as she pulled the bleeding woman away from Elena while Katsuki grabbed Elena.

He tossed her over his shoulder and turned around. Elena banged on Katsuki's back before putting her middle fingers up at Momo who was holding her busted lip. "Happy Halloween bitch! You look like shit by the way!" Elena yelled, pointing at her. Momo was wearing a tight bloody nurse dress, making her boobs show immensely.

"Happy Halloween!" Kirishima yelled through the speakers, winking at Elena as Katsuki had her over his shoulder, walking into the elevators. As the doors closed, he spoke. "You're crazy, you know that?" Katsuki asked after pressing the fourth floor button.

"What? She was touching what's mine." She said, pouting as they walked out of the elevators. Katsuki walked to his room, opening his door and walking in. "But that was so fucking hot. If it wasn't for Shinso, I'd let you kill her, most likely." Katsuki said as he dropped her onto his bed before going to lock the door.

Elena laughed as she looked at Katsuki whom was approaching her on the bed. "I've wanted to rip that dress off all night." He said, eyeing her on the bed. Elena giggled before she took her cape off and tossed it at his face.

"Well, Why don't you?"

_________________
Words: 2707

Hello! Happy Halloween everybody! Might've been a boring special chapter, BUT WE GOT TO SEE ELENA BEAT MOMO'S ASS?!

(Kinda based of After we Collided when Tessa beat Molly's ass💀for those who know, you know.)

Anywho, it was nice to write, so I hope you liked it! ❤️🥰

Ciao <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 144 13
ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ | แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… | แด‡แด…ษชแด›ษชษดษข ๐Ÿ‹18+ แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษข โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ใ€€ใ€€ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง ๐˜™๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ...
45.1K 1.4K 28
แถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ "๐——๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—š๐—˜๐—ง ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ž๐—”๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—จ..." "๐—ช๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐——๐—ก๐—ง ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—œ๐—ง." ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—…...
498 36 18
๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š๐š ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›...
6.3K 157 13
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ค.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ.. ...