PUPPY LOVE ━━━ I. HAJIME

By SE1JOH

━━━ SOULMATE SOCIAL MEDIA AU! an iwazumi hajime x reader; where you can write/draw on your skin, it appears... More

━━ INTRO TO PUPPY LOVE!
000: PROFILES
001: ANTI OIKAWA CLUB
002: IS THIS JAPANESE?
003: H WORD ON MAIN
004: NOT OIKAWA APPROVED
005: THE WEEKDAYZ
006: OOH SPICY
007: GOSSIP GIRL
008: RATATA'D UR WAY IN
009: BUFF BABY BOKUTO
010: BLUES CLUES
!!!: NOT AN UPDATE
!!!: PREVIEW
011: OLIVIA CAN WAIT
000: PROFILES 2.0
012: IT REEKS OF DESPERATION
013: AND THE PLOT THICKENS..

014: ONE'S VICTORY IS ANOTHER'S DEFEAT

230 8 2
By SE1JOH

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

014. ONE'S VICTORY IS
ANOTHER'S DEFEAT
START !
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Y/N'S LOCKSCREEN:
1 MISSED CALL FROM IWAIZUMI

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

UNREAD MESSAGE FROM ATSUMU
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

YOUTUBE LIVE
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
YUUJI'S LIVE TWEETING

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

  WRITTEN

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

prior to terushima's last few tweets, the men's seacoast private academy volleyball team managed to score two points just right before the whistle blew.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

just as the whistle blew, atsumu walks towards (y/n) and iwaizumi, his foot steps in sync with the loud cheers of the sidelines, praising the winning team for their glorious victory. but they all fell deaf to the blonde's ears, he was preoccupied on how to approach the female with his inquiries without sounding snarky.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

atsumu is the type of person that tries to not let his emotions get in the way, but his attempts fail every time it comes to things or people he cares about; most notably, (y/n). which is why he is here right now, instead of focusing on the game in support for his friends, he just couldn't get it out of his head–the way he feels irked whenever he thinks about the fact that his dearest friend and iwaizumi, whom he started to consider as a close friend, potentially developing something more than what atsumu and (y/n) have. to makes matter even worse for him, seeing them this close in person slowly kills him on the inside.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

nonetheless, he shakes these feelings off to the side, now focusing on the present. he spots them animatedly conversing, excusing himself from people who passed by him till' he was just within reach. atsumu lets out the deepest sigh as he prepares himself, resting his hand on her shoulder, as if to make the two aware of his presence. he opens his mouth to speak as the two turned their attention to the person that interrupted their conversation. as much as he tried to avoid sounding passive-aggressive, he mentally winces at the tone of his voice.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"hey mochi, ya didn't reply to my text 'n i was kinda worried on how yer able to get here," he begins as his eyes drift towards the space between them–or rather the lack thereof. that's not important right now, he thinks before averting his eyes back to her, plastering on a tight-lipped smile as he gave iwaizumi a brief greeting.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

the moment she realized it was atsumu, (y/n)'s expression shifted into one filled with glee, her starry eyes focusing their attention onto his own. the same look that made atsumu fall harder for each time. "potchi! i'm so sorry, i had a morning lecture before the match which is why i went with iwa instead since he offered." in the midst of her explanation, he failed to notice (y/n) aimlessly swinging their arms together.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"y'know i kinda went back to campus for ya- could've texted me by then at least," he frowns at her, glancing down at their swinging arms. atsumu really wanted to pull away yet he couldn't bring himself to do so. the female's expression falters at this as she stops her swinging, sending him an apologetic smile.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"i'm sorry, potchi.. i must've had it on silent when iwa picked me up, but i appreciate your concern," she squeezed the wrist that she still held in her hand before she snapped her fingers.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"oh! i also forgot to mention that we were a bit late since we got held back when we ordered at ashmore caffei-"
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"that's funny, i was just about to ask you that last night–had you replied to my text that is." atsumu scoffs as he cut her off. the sudden warlike tone in atsumu's voice caused the smile on (y/n)'s face to slowly fade, atsumu's aggressive remark caught her off guard, even iwaizumi who had been silent at their exchange. the two had very identical looks– a mix of confusion and shock.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"oh.. you were? i'm.. i'm sorry.. but we can make plans next time though, can't we?" she stammers, not used to being on the receiving end of his cynical behavior. she attempts to lighten atsumu's mood by returning the smile on her face that disappeared a while ago, hoping her suggestion could calm an upcoming storm she was, unknowingly, yet to face.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

iwaizumi cuts in as he sensed (y/n)'s discomfort from how strange the blonde was acting, brows furrowed as he spoke. "hey, it's my bad, miya. i had it planned out first and asked her last night," he explained, trying to help diffuse the situation at hand.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

as if that was gonna make atsumu feel better, but the setter brushed it off as he attempted to ask (y/n) out on a lunch date with just the two of them.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

(y/n)'s expression contorted to one filled with guilt at atsumu's abrupt suggestion, she then exchanges a look of helplessness with iwaizumi. if only they both knew how their actions affected atsumu this way, they wouldn't have made plans prior to this mishap.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"i.. look, potchi, it's sweet of you to want to hangout, but iwa and i already made plans after this. let's take a rain check alright?"
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

this was enough to set atsumu off as he yanked his arm away from the female, fed up from the conversation and the constant feeling of rejection he was facing. to atsumu, it was meaningless at this point to even try.

"a rain check huh?" he huffs, giving the female a sarcastic smile before shoving his hands in his jacket's pockets and storming outside the venue hall.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

'shit what do i do?' she makes eye contact with iwaizumi and he nods at her to run after him. (y/n) then runs after him, hot at his trail, trying to catch his attention so they can talk it out.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"tsumu? atsumu, wait!" she calls out to the blonde as he walked out, which caught terushima's attention who was a few steps away from them the entire time, live updating his social medias about the game with oikawa by his side.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

he then elbows oikawa who hasn't noticed his blonde friend stomping out of the venue with (y/n) trying to chase after him, and although oikawa was aware of the tension in the room ever since atsumu approached the two, he never expected anything bad could happen from the interaction, which was his mistake.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

the whistle blows for the last point just right in time—with SPA men's volleyball team securing victory. as much as oikawa and terushima wants to bask in the celebratory grace of a game their friends won, there was another situation that they have to handle first.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"let's go get the boys, i have a feeling this isn't just an ordinary misunderstanding.." oikawa stands up, pulling terushima with him to gather the rest of the group. the two scramble to get to the court, trying to find the rest from the sea of people, and once terushima and oikawa found kuroo, bokuto, hinata, and akaashi, oikawa wasted no time in informing the four.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"hey guys! did you see what i did-" bokuto attempts to relish in the moment of his sweet victory, but he was abruptly interrupted from making an effort to do so by the frantic duo.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"sorry to ruin the moment guys, but something's wrong with atsumu and (y/n)." oikawa said, receiving shocked expressions from the four.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

unbeknownst to them during the game, while they were scoring wins after wins, atsumu was battling his own defeats at the sidelines.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...