π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš˜πš› πšπšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’...

By Fandom__Queen20

" I would pick Love over family all the time" Isabella Toretto is the youngest sister to Dom, twin to Jakob a... More

Cast
Last peaceful day
Not Siblings anymore.
London
Meeting Deckard and Owen
Meeting Magdalene Shaw
I discover who the Shaw are
New Friends
the taken down
Eteon
Till the end of time
Vows
Party Time
Honeymoon
The Phone Call
London
Tokyo
Hobbs meet Deckard and Isabella
Dom finds out
Dom meets Deckard and Isabella
Meeting Mose Jakande
Mountain Chase
Time to Crash the Party
We fight fire with fire
Deckard vs Dom
Hard Truths come to light
Mr. Nobody
BlackOps site
End of F7
Visting Deckard
Blackmailing Mr. Nobody
Mr. Nobody 's Plan
Hobbs got arrested
Break out
We join the team not really
Cipher and Dom crash the party
Secret
To the toy shop
Dom vs Us
Deckard
Family cook out & Peace at last
The best news ever
Back Home
Hobbs and Shaw
Getting ready for our twins
Meeting Hattie
So wattpad is getting rid of private messages

We are having ....

338 14 4
By Fandom__Queen20

Isabella's POV

Being home was amazing and having days and nights to ourselves was nice. I was worried that Decks would be bored but he wasn't, he was so happy to be at home.

I was doing yoga and Decks was watching and he spoke "Are you sure that is safe for the baby "?

I looked at him and said, "Yep my mother used to do it when she was pregnant with Mia".

He looked at me and said, "Don't just push anything ".

I smiled walked over and said " Don't worry so much, I did research on what exercise I can do, plus you and I have to go appointment so let 's go, I turned to leave the room and stopped and turned around and said, " Decks I know you want to take care of me, and I love you for that but please stop with worrying, I am tough person, The baby is Toretto and shaw, it is a fighter".

Decks came over and said, "Isa I know you are strong and the baby is Shaw and Toretto and you can take care of yourself. I won't stop worrying and I will back off something but other things  I won't".

I nodded and said, " Decks you and I are on the same board, I am anxious too and I know you are too".

Deckard came over and kissed me and said "We are."

Decks drove to the doctors and we got in and set up. We were sitting in the waiting room. I held Deck's hand and smiled at him. He kisses me happily.

The nurse said, " Mrs and Mr. Shaw please come this way and follow me."

Decks helped me out of the chair and we followed the nurse to the room she turned and said " Mrs. Shaw please sit down and get ready for the jell".

I did and the different nurse came in and said "Hi Mrs. and Mr. Shaw, my name is Luna I will be your nurse tho this whole thing, Are you ready for this, also I want you to know I have been through this, I am mother and wife and if you ever want to talk during this then please feel free to ask questions".

I smiled and said, " Thank you, we are a little nervous but really happy, let's get started".

She put jelly on my growing belly. Decks smiled and took my hand

The nurse smiled and said "Mrs. and Mr. Shaw you are having ......

Author note - what is the gender of the little Shaw 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 701 10
In which the McCall pack, the past and future Hale's, the team are brought to a movie room to watch the crazy life of Isabella Toretto Female OC x P...
403K 9.1K 29
Growing up in a face-paced life, Rosalie idolizes her brother and wants to be just like him, even if that means learning to become a street racer. I...
268K 4.4K 89
What if Dominic and Mia Toretto had a younger sister. Her name is Violet Grace Toretto. When their father died her and her older brother Jakob left...
326K 7.4K 29
❝Be Fearless, Not Fearful❞ | Dominic Toretto and his family are willing to do anything to find out what happened to the youngest member of their crew...