Ibadat 🎶

De punjabi_kudi

random one shots ✨ on our fav. sidnaaz ❤ cover credit.... google baba 🌚 Mais

imtehaan💜
💜
💜
my life ✨
mere humsafar ✨
❤️
❤️
❤️

tu mileya ❤

1.3K 99 38
De punjabi_kudi

Sana gill ... the most pampered child of gill family ... she is 25 .... yet she is very childish in nature ..  she is very mischievous... but full of life ... she is well known fashion designer... her work can fascinate anyone ...

She is very bubbly and cheerful with lots of kindness and innocence...

Can't see anyone in tears specially her family ... and her cutie tara ...

Sidharth shukla ...

The one who loves his family specially her mother ... alot ... he can go to any miles for his family's happiness ...

He is joyfull ... kind ... sweet ..
Sarcastic ...but very sensitive in nature ...

His anger is worst ...

He can destroy anything and anyone in his anger ...

He knows how to enjoy his life to the fullest ...

But .. After his father's death ... he feels like a peice of him is always lost ... as if he has stopped enjoying his life ....

He keeps himself busy in his work... it's been 4 years of his father's death ...

But his loss is still felt ...

Yet managed to put on a smile on his face ...

The smile that can make anyone's heart happy ...

His smile is a bliss ....

Rita maa .... the lady whome he loves alot ...his maa..... mumma .. mummy ...

He loves her to end ... obeys her and fulfills everything she demands....

Rita maa is very kind in nature ... she loves her family alot ..

Sidharth's sister ... mallika mudgalkar 

She is bubbly ... cute ..and kind in nature ..... she is married to the love of her life sumedh ..

Sumedh mudgalkar .... mischievous... full of life ... kindness overloaded ... the most calm person ..  in the shukla family ... lives mallika and sidharth as his own brother ...

Both jiju‐sala ... shared a very cute bond ❤
.........

Sukh ji ... father of sana... loves her and pampers her alot ...

He saves her from her mother's scoldings ... whenever she used to get scolded ....

Pammi ji ... strict mother of sana ... she scolds sana for her childish behavior for almost everything ....

But loves her daughter to no end ....

Simar .... elder daughter of gill family ... she us mature kind ... and sweet ... she loves her family and her sanu the most ... she is married and right now her husband is in canada for his business reasons and she lived with gills ....

Shehbaaz .... mid children ... from hus view everyone in his family loves sana ans simar only ... 😂 because he gets scolded from both mother and father 😂😂

But parents love their children equally. ❤

.........................

Sana jaldi se ready ho jaa ladke wale aate hi honge ... she yells from the kitchen

Sana : haan mummy hoti hu taiyaar itna kya siyappa pad gya ... sirf dekhne hi toh aa rahe hai ... sidhe baarat leke thodi aa rahe hai ... she rolled her eyes giggling .. 

Pammi : batau tujhe abhi ... barat peke thodi aa rahe hai ... she mimicked her ...

Taiyaar ho chup chap ..  or jaldi kitchen main aa help kara meri ... she goes from.her room ...

While sana rolled her eyes sighing ... karo taiyaar ... pot do duniya bhar ka makeup ... she said to simar ...

Simar : nhi meri doll jaisi toh behen hai makeup ki zaroorat kaha ... she said lovingly

Sana was ready in her blue patiala suit looking heavenly gorgeous....

She comes out to the kitchen .... to take a glass of water for herself ... she was about to pick the glass ..

Her mother yells ....

Agaye ladke wale ...

As soon as she listens the glass in her hand slips fownbreaking into peices ...

As nervousness hitted her hard ... for the first in her life she is getting nervous ..

Her mother comes running ...

Fitte muh tere sana ...koi kaam dhang kiya jaata bhi hai ya nhi ... kaam kam toh kiyanhi bada or diya ... chl hat jaa yaha se apne kamre main... jab bulau na tab hi bahar aana ...

Sana nods and goes inside .. her eyes were a little misty ... already she was feeling nervous and her mother's scolding made her eyes teary ...

She sits on the bed playing with her dupatta ...

...................

Sidharth rita maa ... mallika and sumedh enters the gill house along with loads of sweets and fruits ...

The gills welcomed them warmly ...

They sat down in the living room ...

Talking ... sidharth was little nervous... though he didn't wanted to get married right now ... but it was his mother's wish ... so he needs to fulfill that ...

Rita maa : pammi ji ... wo sana ...

Pammi : hanji hanji ... simar puttar jaa sana nu leke aa ...

Simar nods smiling and gets up ...

She goes in her little sister's room and sees her writing something on her diary ..

Simar : ajj ke din toh mat kar ye sab ... pagal chl ... mummy bula rahi hai ....

Sana nods ... closing her diary keeping it on it's place ... she gently wipes her misty eyes ...

Took her dupatta and comes out ... along with simar di ...

His attention dragged towards her angelic face ... he felt like his heart skipped a beat ...

The voices near him goes down ... as he was numb just looking at her ...

Sana felt someone's gaze on her she look up only to get herself lost in his deep brown orbs ...

They were snappedback to the earth by their parents ....

Rita ma gets up and goes towards her ... she holds her hand and kisses her head lovingly ...

Kitni pyaari lag rahi hai ... said rita maa removing evil eyes from her ...

Sana smiled at her heart warming gesture ...

....................

Rita maa : ji mujhe toh sana bohot pasand hai ... par main chahti hu ki shaadi main koi jaldi na ho .. i meanpehle bache ek dusre ko jaane ... samjhe ... aap sab ka kya khyal hai ?

Sukh ji : ji jaise aap ko thik lage sana ... bache jao sidharth ko le jao terrace par ...

Decorate karne ka bohot shock hai isse ... ghar ke har ek kone ko saja deti hai ... kabhi phoolon se ... kabhi paintings se ... bohot pyaari bachi hai ...

Sidharth smiled listening this ...

Sana :  aayiye ... she gets up ... and ber leg tripped on something...

She was about to fall when was holded in strong pair of arms ...

She sloy opened her eyes shiver ran down their spines as their skin came in contact ...

Coming back to the earth ... he made her stand up  ... both blushed hard ...

She walks and he walks behind her to the terrace ...

The terrace was beautifully decorated with fresh roses ... there were paintings on the wall. ..

Ye sab aapne banayi ... he asked tried to initiate a conversation

She turns back surprised

Sana : aap bolte bhi hai ... she asked keeping her both hands on her waist looking adorable to his sight ..

He chuckles at her childish question ...

Sid : jii haan par aisa kyu ?

Sana : wo neeche jab humn sab baat kar rahe the ... aap kuch bol hi nhi rahe the .... she asked looking at his face and the smile that soothed her heart ...

Sid : main kya bolta jab sab aap hi se baatein kar rahe the toh.... waise kya aap chahti thi ke main bolu .... a sexy smirk appeared on his face ...

Her cheeks turned pink ...

Sana : aisa kuch nhi hai ... chale aaye baithe ...

She walks towards the table ...

He pulls a chair for her like a gentleman...

She smiled at his warm gesture .... and sits down ... seeing her smile his heart skipped a beat ...

He too sits down infront of her ....

Sid : aapne bataya nahi ye sab aapne banaye hai paintings ...

Sana : jii ... art and craft ka shok hai bachpan se ... aap bataiye aapke kya hobbies hai. ...

Sid : kuch khaas nhi par haan. .....books read karna ... singing karna or office ... bas yahi hobbies hai .... he smiled softly ...

Sana : ohh aap singing bhi karte hai ... phir toh meri or aapki bohot achi jamegi .... she giggles ... which felt like a soothing music to his ears ...

Sana : kuch gaake sunaiye na. ...

Sid : ummm ...abhi ...

Sana : haan abhi nhi toh phir kab ... shaadi ke baad ... she giggles ...

While his ears turned red as he looked up

He started to sing ... .

Khairiyat pucho ...kabhi toh kafiyat pucho
Tumhare bin deewane ka kya haal hai ...
Dil mera dekho
na meri haasiyat pucho
tere bin ek din jaise ... soh saal hai ..
Anjaam hai tay mera ..
Hona tumhe hai mera
Jitni bhi ho dooriyaan filhall hai ...

Ye dooriyan filhal hai ... ohh..

Khairiyat pucho ... kabhihi toh kafiyat pucho ..
Tumhare bin deewane ka kya haal hai .
Dil mera dekho na
meri haasiyat pucho
tere bin ek din jaise ... soh saal hai

Tumhari tasveer ke sahare
Mausam kai guzare

Mausami na samjho ... par ishq ko hamare
Nazro ke saamne main aata nhi tumhare
Magar rehte ho har pal manzar main tum hamare

Agar ishq se hai mila ..
Phir dard se kya gila is dard main zindgi khush haal hai ...

Ye dooriyaan filhaal hai ....

He ended the song and sees her eyes still closed. ...

She suddenly opens her eyes ... when he stopped singing ..

Sana : pata hai sidharth ...
Tumhe sun kar na man ki bohot shaanti mili ... ajj mujhe kehna hi padega ki tumhari awaz arijit se bhi jyada sukoon deh hai ..
Thank youu .... tumne bohot acha gaya... ab jab bhi main sad feel karumgi na main tumhare pass ajaungi ... tum mere liye gaana gaa dena ... tum gaoge na mere liye ...

Sid : haan sirf tumhare ....

She smiled softly with her pink cheeks ...

Sid : ek baat pichu tumse ...

Sana : haan pucho na ... she looked up at him ...

Sid : umm ... tumhe main ... kaisa laga ? ... he asked ...

Sana : hmmm .... dikhte toh ache ho ... body shody bhi bana rakhi hai .... wo saari khoobiyan bhi hai tum main ho maine apne husband ke liye kabhi dream ki thi ... hmmm socha jaa sakta hai ...

Thet burst out into laughter ... talking to each other .... in a very little time they bonded really well .

The scene was witnessed by two pair of eyes mallika and simar who smiled softly looking at them ...

They have came here to call them ...

Mallika : hmm hogyi baatein... ya yahi rehne ka irada hai .... she asked teasingly ...

Simar : nhi agar or time chahiye toh bata do .... hum mummy papa or anti ko bol demge wait karne ... she said teasingly looking at sana who was all red blushing ...

His condition was the same ... they exchanged a quick glance of each other and goes down

...................

Sumi : ahan saale sahab ... badi baatein ho rahi thi lagta hai ... he whispered in sidharth's ears

Sid : bas karo na jiju .... he blushed

Sukh ji : toh bacho kya faisla hai aap dono ka ... he asked softly .

Sana / sid : haa hain ... they looked at each other surprised then looked down blushing ..

Mallika : arey sumi dekho toh inke toh abhi se baatein bhi same same hai ...

All bursted in laughter lookimg at the two tomatoes ...

Rita maa kissed sana's forehead and pammi ji hugged sidharth

They looked at each other and exchanged heart warming smile ....

...............

It was time for the shukla's to go ....

Getting outside he sneakily waves a bye to her ... she waves back and smiled shyly ....

Siyappa .... suddenly shreaks ....

Simar : kya hua ?

Sana : main sidharth ka no. Lena bhool gyi .... she makes a sulking face ...

Simar : toh jaa chali jaa  ... abhi neeche hi honge ...

Sana : haan ye sahi hai ... she picks up her phone running down ....

They all were abput to reach there car when heard her voice

Sidharth.... all turned around ....

Sana : wo.... mere pass aapka no. Nhi hai ... hum log exchange karna bhool gye the ...

He closes his eyes shyly ... knowing about the teasings coming on the way ... from mallika and sumedh ...

Sumi : hamari baari par bohot tease karta tha na ... ab gin gin ke badle loonga isse saare ... he whispered in mallika's ear ...

While she giggles looking at them with teasing eyes ....

She looked around and sees everyone looking at her ...

She bits her tongue looking at him ...

Sana : no. She whispered... innocently looking at him .... passing her mobile

He took her phone ... and dials his no.

He passes her phone back ... she took it looking at him smilimg ....

Byee ... she whispered

Bye maa ...di ...jiju ... bye ... she waces going up ...

He nods his head in disbelief... murmuring gadhi chuckling at her

He turned and look at sumi and mallika giving him teasing look ...

He ignored and walks towards them ....

When you jiju is you best friend...he teases you to the core ....

.................

She comes back in her home .... 

Simar : mil gya no.. she asoed teasingly .  

Sana : hmm ... she runs in her room locking herself

She looked at herself in the mirror ....

And keeps her palm on her burning cheeks smiling remembering sidharth

She took up her phone saving his no. As

KULLU ❤

she kisses her phone ....

Ye kya hua ... kuch pata na chala ... ✨

........................

Saare stories main emotional parts chal rahe hai so thought to write a happy bookk ... 

This will be short but full of love ❤

Try my other books too ...

Broken but beautiful ❤ swag edition
Darmiyaan ❤
Bruised love 💜
When our paths collide ✨
Journey of love 💙
Chahat (one shot) ❤
Shiddat ✨

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

84.9K 4.6K 13
A compilation of SidNaaz one shots.
815 71 3
Hey lovely lovely. This is a series of oneshot stories for our favorite Sidneet. Hope you guys will love it. Please vote, comment and share. You may...
72K 3.9K 16
This books contains various One Shots of our favourite couple . 💗 SIDNAAZ 💗
75.8K 1.4K 21
A collection of brutasha one-shots that are cute and some are... well you know😏.