Neo Gear

By thedoctorgonepale

The Year is 6022... 1000 years since a planet-sized supercomputer was stolen by an A.I named Aiba. For all th... More

(Prologue): A Neo Era
No rest for the best
Calm before the games
The entry battle
Let The Olympics Begin
Let The Olympics Begin: Act 2
Threat Confirmed
The Error
Range Of Uranus
Range Of Uranus: Act 2
Famed Backlash
Duel Break, Saturn Race
Duel Break, Saturn Race: Act 2
Everything Is OKAY!
Spa The Spy
The Jupiter Power Move
It's About Teamwork
The Mars Stand
The Big Bang Over
The Big Bang Over: Act 2
The Nomadic Gear
Reluctantly Unwanted
The Deadly West
Coalition Of The Manipulated
Coalition Of The Manipulated: Act 2
Hot Topics
Brothers Through Space
Guess Who's Back
Fight Night
Red Moon
Red Moon: Act 2
Red Moon: Act 3
Brawl Of The Brotherhood
Dark Matters
Dark Matters: Act 2
Dark Matters: Act 3
(Bonus): Stars On The Mind
(Bonus): A New Moon
Countdown To Genesis: Act 2
Countdown To Genesis: Act 3
(Epilogue): The Gears Alway Turn

Countdown To Genesis

131 7 7
By thedoctorgonepale

3rd Person POV:

Landing on Aiba's chest, Lucifx ignited his beam saber and thrusted it into her, attempting to pierce the Nexium armor.

However, it was no use. Before Aiba could slam her hand onto him, Lucifx flew off with a rough estimate of her armor strength.

Yn:(mind) The armor is too thick for a normal attack. I am going to need to have 30 uninterrupted seconds.

Yn:(mind) A point-blank, continuous blast with my cannon should pierce the armor.

Yn:(mind) Alternatively... An antimatter explosion.

Yn:(mind) The Jupiter Brain has been modified into this Gear, so Helix might still be inside...

Yn:(mind) If he's still alive...

Lucifx:(coms) Deimos, Betelgeuse, Sirius. Do you copy?

Betelgeuse:(coms) Didn't think you knew our names.

Sirius:(coms) How are our fathers?

Lucifx:(coms) Floating uselessly.

Lucifx:(coms) Tell me when you've roughed up those rejects enough.

Lucifx:(coms) I'm going to use them as bombs.

Aiba:(coms) How interesting.

Lucifx:(coms) I can already guess your counter plan, so stay silent.

Bob:(coms) Yn, the gold one is Mira!

Lucifx:(coms) I have bigger concerns to worry about, Bob.

Bob:(coms) But...

Lucifx:(coms) She's going to be a bomb now. Get over it-

A wormhole opens in front of Lucifx, and out of it comes one of Aiba's massive hands.

Lucifx:!!

He switches directions, only to find another wormhole with another hand of Aiba reaching out for him.

In each direction he changes to he finds the same thing. A hand reaching out towards him.

Lucifx: Tch!

(Opening theme)

Betelgeuse faced Lady G, Del-D faced Deimos, and Sirius was up against Gam-Old.

Tifa: Get ready, things are about to get rough.

Lisa: Okay...

She hugged the girl attached to Yn.

Lisa: It's going to be okay...

Sirius:(readies spear)

Gam-Old:(raises whip)

The fight broke out, with massive explosions.

(Battle Theme)

With the Neo Gears not worried about damaging the area, they threw their Dark Matter wildly.

Sirius rushed forward, her drill tip spinning and generating a blue inferno of a tornado which she thrusts at Gam-Old, covering her in flames that blinded her to Sirius's stab.

There was some grinding noise until an anti-matter whip swung through the flames, forcing Sirius to roll away.

Deimos bobbed and weaved against Del-D's mantis blades, sneaking in multiple punches to her frame.

When Del-D's anger peeked, Deimos slid around her, his feet creating a slip effect with the ground.

Behind her, Deimos bombarded her with punches, that dropped her temperature more and more.

Hooking his arms around her arms, Deimos suplexed the Neo gear.

Whilst that occurred, Betelgeuse was stuck in close-range combat with Lady G.

Lady G: One touch. One touch and you break!

Felicia: Hmph!

Spinning the rifle, Felicia struck Lady G's chin with the barrel and the butt of the gun, before shooting her shin and head.

(BANG, BANG)

Felicia:(speaker) I recognize my own technique, damn it!

Lady G: Recognize this?

Like a ballerina, she spun creating a hurricane of antimatter.

Betelgeuse: Tch!

Following her lead, the other two became tornados of antimatter, causing explosions as they approached the Solar sisters and Lunar son.

Betelgeuse: Great, they're untouchable!

Lucifx:(coms) If you two keep a heavy and steady stream of flames around your frame...

Deimos:(coms) You could survive going through the anti-matter, though, with plenty of explosions.

Deimos: I should be able to do the same with my frost...

Betelgeuse: You want us to do go through anti-matter!?

Sirius: We could end up killing ourselves and our pilots...

Lucifx:(coms) I want you to be useful! I need those Gears to do any form of damage because I physically do not have a weapon big enough to produce enough energy to pierce her armor!

Lucifx:(coms) So either live up to your father's legacy! Or run away!

Betelgeuse/Sirius:...

Deimos: RAHHHHHHH!!

Charging up, Deimos flies towards Gam-Old's hurricane.

Deimos: You'll feel the pain of the frostbite!

Entering the tornado, many explosions went off, alternating Deimos course massively.

Though Deimos was launched aside, Gam-Old was knocked over causing a huge explosion.

(Beep)

Sirius/Betelgeuse:?

Lisa:(coms) Wow... Calculations are so easy to make with this system...

Felicia:(coms) What is this, Lisa?

Lisa:(coms) I calculated the amount of fire the sisters needed to protect themselves along with the course and angle needed for a direct hit.

Felicia:(coms) Heh... Good job.

Betelgeuse:(looks at Sirius)

Sirius:(looks at Betelgeuse)

Betelgeuse/Sirius:(nods)

Sirius: We can't hold back. I'm sorry but you must prepare for this scorching feeling.

Felicia:(coms) Go for it!

Lisa:(looks at Bae)...

Lisa: Make it quick...

The sister leaps away and lines up the Neo hurricanes.

Betelgeuse/Sirius: HERE WE GO!!

(Solar theme)

They burst into flames, which entangle with one another.

Betelgeuse/Sirius: OUR HEARTS AND SOULS ARE ONE!

Betelgeuse/Sirius: THEY COMBINE TO MAKE A DAZZLING LIGHT TO SCORCH AWAY DARKNESS!!

Betelgeuse: TAKE OUR LOVE!

Sirius: OUR HATE!

Betelgeuse/Sirius: OUR VENGENCE!!

Lady G: Oh shut up!

Del-D: WE'LL BASH YOU INTO SCRAP!!

Betelgeuse/Sirius: TWIN NOVA OVERDRIVE!!!

Blasting ahead, the twins spin in a helix of fire straight into the antimatter Gears.

One massive wormhole then opened behind the Neo Gears as a massive, earth-shaking, blinding explosion went off.

The solar sisters lay heavily damaged on the ground. Their pilots are similarly out of commission. A few are worse than others.

Lady G and Del-D were knocked into the wormhole to Yn.

Del-D: Ugh...

Lady G: Let's go. They should be-

Lucifx grabs the two by the head.

Lucifx: Finally.

Lady G/Del-D:!?

Using his Xross wing mode, Lucifx escaped from Aiba's hands and arrived in her face.

Lady G/Del-D: WAIT-

Lucifx: Perish.

Thrusting a beam saber through each Neo Gear, Lucifx causes them to explode right in Aiba's face.

The explosion was large enough that it made Earth brighter for a short minute.

As well as giving a certain crimson Gear a beacon to follow.

Azrexel: Hmph.

Tony: This is going to something else.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319 49 12
From Prompt #95 "I will become as monstrous as I must." Rowan Stevescant just wanted to start over. He'd killed enough. He was done. Until they brou...
19.9K 702 39
(UltramanxEvangelion) Millions of years ago two giant alien races were at war with each other... The Ultraman and the Angels. The leaders of the two...
59 7 60
A chairman who shares his great grandfather's dream of helping moon colonists finds himself on a mission to surpass this vision. Whenever the chairma...
78.1K 2.2K 63
With one Royal kingdom that rules what's left of humanity and a rebellion that fights for equality for everyone, the organizations are constantly fig...