SURVIVOR

By Luv4_Ava

A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 1 ] ~ This is truly a lost book, a book where anything comes... More

P A R T O N E: // Beginning of our lies //
//Dream of green//
//Morning sickness//
//Kindness is hard when you're asleep//
//Mail for none//
//Wheels//
//Somethings up//
//Bees hive//
//Red teeth//
//Red stains my soul//
//Build with a mind//
//Cold glass//
//Work more, Sanity less//
//Talking to a Ghost boy//
//Trust us//
//Wrong in the head//
//Help//
//protector//
//Crimson Paint//
//last time//
// Jolly Jack //
//Old Talk//
//Unigue//
//Talk with the unlucky//
//Man of my scars//
P A R T T W O: // To Deep in Sin //
• Part one • //White lies//
•Part Two• // Red lies //
// New soul //
// Shove me to the earth //
// Metal on my hands //
// pink rabbit//
// I can smell it on you //
// meat //
// Bloody Memories //
// Feast among the dead //
// Trippy //
•P A R T T H R E E• // The devils wish //
// Locked away //
MORE • Headcannons and More skits :0•
PART TWO // Swim with Me //
// You smell of my cholone //
// Wishing //
// Aren't You a Lucky One //
// Eyeless Appetite //
// Mortality in Me and You //
•P A R T F O U R• // The monster in me //
P A R T O N E // I'm sorry to cut our game short //
P A R T T W O // Cold blades cut deeper //
P A R T T H R E E // Sharp Eyes //
P A R T F O U R // Changed //
// Home isn't a Thing Anymore //
E N D I N G P A R T O N E: // You are My Down Fall //
E N D I N G P A R T T W O : Survivor
E P I L O G U E : Monster.

PART ONE // The archer at the end of the point //

169 6 6
By Luv4_Ava

Guys

I need be put down omfg

I can't help it, he's simply my baby girl 🤷

_________________________________________

The next morning...

Your POV

I sat at the kitchen table with the others, watching them eat they're eggs while I sat in silence.

I wasn't hungry.

"We should get going, I think Y/n's had enough outside time...should get her used to the others at the manner as well." Tim pointed his fork at me, as he talked with Brian about upcoming plans.

Such kind people, who knew anger and love could make someone commit the most selfish acts.

"Yeah, Y/n? Are you just tired or do you feel not okay?" Brian asked like a worried mother, reaching over and rested the back of his hand on my forehead. "Hm, seems like you've gotta fever, kid." Brian sighed, pushing himself out of his seat and walked to the sink to wash his dish.

"Oh." I blankly spoke, letting my hands rest in-between my thighs.

Brian looked at me with a puzzled expression, taking a seat besides me and Toby at the table.
"Somethings on your mind? Your going to have to learn to talk with us, we're all you got remember." He stated, the others shook they're heads in agreement.

Seemed like he had gotten his rules set into they're brains pretty well, like trained dogs.

"Sure we may try to kill eachother at times, but yet again we even gotta blood pact! We're family." Toby chirped, he was in a good mood for such an early morning.

"Mhm...family." I whispered, mom and Grandma.

"Lighten up Kid, we gotta big day ahead of ourselves!" Brian sighed, patting my back while reaching across the table and picked up his coffee mug. He brought the steaming liquid to his lips, taking it in.

I clenched my jaw, watching the steam seep out of the top of the mug.

....

I held it high above my head, mouth curled into a snarl as HE stood across from me.

His favorite coffee mug was freshly emptied, the warm glass against my palm as I held it ready to shatter it onto the kitchen tile.

"C'mon Y/n, don't let your womanly emotions consume you! It was just a little joke!" He smiled, inching closer. The more his eyes dug into mine, the more disgust I felt within myself.

The house was empty, the kitchen illuminated with the afternoon sun.

He inched closer and closer untill he was in distance of swiping the mug out of my small hands and quickly set it onto the rug before pulling my back against his lower chest. His arms wrapped around me, I felt dirty.

"No!" I sobbed, clawing at his arms that smelled of cigarette smoke.

"Your getting older and should act mature like you always do...why stop now? you don't want to end up like your mother? Now do you?" He whispered in my ear, his lips brushed up against my neck as a smile formed on his disgusting face.

I went silent.

I would do anything to not end up like her.

....

I gulped back tears, Brian's eyes now layed on me.

I needed my medication.

One thing I liked about Toby, was that he was very observant. Everyone had they're own flaws that made them stand out, but Toby's flaws were the best.

"Bri, I think mindless over here needs some meds or some shit." Toby muttered, gesturing over at me. I formed a frown, anything could piss me off. The aggression that these killers had shown, I was starting to relate to. Anything, could set me off.

I was growing Manic, reckless.

Brian bumped into my glass, making some water spill. My eye twitched, my nails dug into my thighs as I bit down on my tongue. "Sorry." He spoke a little to loud, letting the pills dissolve into the water.

I could say I didn't see it coming, but when I really think back to the times like these now I could see the signs of a true killer sprouting...I could say I didn't see the signs, when really they even knew it was coming...maybe that was their whole plan.

To make me burst, violent.

Reaching out, I pressed the palm of my hand against the glass cup as I brought it up to my chapped lips. I took in as much of the clear liquid that I could, enough to swallow the two pills.

There, done.

I set the glass back down onto the table infront of myself with a CLINK.

I didn't like how quiet the kitchen had gotten, Kate peeked at me from behind here black hair as her brown eyes observed my uneasy frame.

"I think Tim's right, it reeks of cigarettes in here...and quite frankly I'm disturbed by that smell." My shaky voice stated, I wanted to get up but felt pulled down by the proxies gazes.

I bit down on my lip, I felt shame for some reason.

A disgusting emotion, like I had to wash my body a thousand times...like I had to peel off my flesh to gain a clean layer of untouched skin.

"Yes, we will leave soon, won't we Brian." Tim had straightened his posture, glancing over at his partner. They never glanced at Toby and Kate, asking for their approvals.

The two were lower than the men, to young and weak.

I wondered what Jeff was up to, maybe getting restless without me. I wanted to smile at the thought of a killer enjoying my presence, oh how pathetic that was.

Maybe he was out taking someones life, some miserable humans life.

Time skip~

The woods was quiet, besides the usual crinkle of our boots against the dying leaves or the houl from a creature within the woods.

"Hey Y/n," I heard a muffled voice call behind me, turning around and coming to a pause, Toby walked up to me. "Hm?" I hummed, watching the others give us glances as they walked ahead of us on the trail.

"Did you know people with guilty consciousness are easily startled by loud noises?" He raised his brown eyebrow, looking at me with his light almond color eyes.

"Uh, no, I didn't know that." I spoke, turning, and began walking side to side with the teen.

"Well, I think it pretty interesting." He smirked under his mask, he didn't wear his gloves. His hands were scarred, nails chewed short along with the flesh around them.

Suddenly, he pulled his arms back and brought his hands together making one big clap.

SMACK

"God damnit! Rogers!" Tim suddenly shouted from ahead, to face the trouble maker. His dark eyebrows were furrowed as he stood tall, when really his eyes did a bad job of hiding his fear and jumpiness.

"Well I'll be damned, your right." I chuckled at Tim, smiling towards Toby as he held a shit eating smirk under his mask while he took in the pride of the moment besides me on the woodland trail.

Brian looked back, his brown eyes flashed from Toby then to me. Kate continued to walk forward on the trail without us, enjoying the silence of herself in the woods.

"Come on, we don't have time for Loli gagging." Brian huffed, his grey shirt flowed a bit as the summer breeze blew past us. "Yeah Tobias, let's go." Tim spat, turning around and continued down the path.

Brian grinned, looking at Tim and then us.

"Nice one." He chuckled just to the two of us, so Tim couldn't hear and get riled up again.

Brian walked at the end of me and Toby as we went down the trail, Toby head became quiet but kept his eyes on me.

"You remind me of someone... Whenever you smile or help me with shit it's like I knew you since childhood, but I just met you three months ago." Toby suddenly spoke, puzzled. Brian's face went to the color of bone, he knew who Toby was trying to remember.

"Ah, probably a victim or some shit." Toby shrugged his shoulders, he then began to jog and ran down to Tim making the older man give out a few curses when Tony jumped on his back.

Brian relaxed once Toby shrugged off the matter.

"So...am I going back to Jeff after this?" I asked, looking up to Brian as we began to walk the trail once more. "Nope! We're going to be teaching you how to shoot bow, we need you to learn every weapon there is in the book." Brian chirped, whenever it came to weapons or blades he was always excited about it.

Well, I wasn't.

________________________________________

This is how I see Y/n for some reason....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 11.4K 42
SECOND BOOK IN THE KILLER ROMANCE SERIES (SPOILER IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST BOOK) -+- You were left broken. Heart crushed to pieces, you try t...
18.3K 744 18
*book 1* I was covered in my own blood "j-jeff...pl-please..st-op.." I said more like whispering I wasn't sure if he heard me breathing was really ha...
4.6K 208 24
Jane Hates Jeff. Always has, Always will. After being kidnapped, Jane finds an ugly truth that will surely shape her life. And that is to live on th...
496K 16.2K 41
[COMPLETED] "There's something I just have to do. Remember that incident with BEN?" I frowned and slowly nodded my head. "Well, I need to make sure...