Satans Spectacle

Oleh rain_day12

Tabitha Hudson a young 26 years old woman living in new york city after many years of trying to figure out w... Lebih Banyak

‼️Disclaimer ‼️
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 11

115 10 2
Oleh rain_day12

It's been a couple of weeks since the ball and I've turned into a hermit crab. I don't leave my apartment, I've avoided my friends and even called out of work.

I do feel bad for doing it but I just want to be left alone. The only person I can say I've kept in contact with is Santiago. He's the only one who knows about everything so it's a breath of fresh air when I talk to him.

As I walk over to the kitchen sink to place my mug down, my phone starts to vibrate. I reach into my pocket and look at the notification

Santiago: Hey, I tried buzzing you but I don't think it's working so I'll be outside waiting for you.

He also had his fair share of issues going on so we served as each other's shoulders

I texted him back letting him know I just needed to grab my jacket then I'll be down.

I grabbed the envelope from the table and put in my jacket. I wanted to get this over with I was tired of having this linger in the back of my mind. And while I don't think he deserves to know it did take two for it to even be here.

The fact that I had him blocked on everything he still found a way to contact me. Demanding that I talk to him. I even heard from the girls that he went to the blossom looking for me a couple of times. Before I didn't have a reason to talk to him and was ready to let this 'relationship' burn to a crisp but unfortunately now I do. I roll my eyes in frustration and slide on my shoes.

I lock the door behind me and head down the stairs. As I make it to the ground floor a smile perks up on my face seeing him leaning against the car waiting for me. " I hope I didn't have you out here too long." He looked up and greeted me with a warm smile. He shook his head and walked closer to me. He engulfed me in a much-needed hug that I didn't want to part from. "Thank you." He chuckled and patted my back.

I'm really grateful he's been here to talk to. Most people including myself don't really confide in strangers about their problems, but again he's the only one who knows plus my problems aren't the only thing we talk about. "Did you eat breakfast yet?" He asked while letting me out of his warm grasp. He opened the door letting me into the passenger's side.

I gave him a smile and muttered a thank you as I got in. "Yeah, but not a lot. I think those side effects? Symptoms? I don't know what you call them but they started happening." I buckled my seatbelt and adjusted myself in the seat. "No driver today?"

He smirked and turned the car on, "No, this is a private matter and I didn't want to have unnecessary people there. And if you get hungry let me know we can stop somewhere before or after."

"Thank you, oh! How did your meeting go?" He let out a low groan causing me to chuckle."Somethings got accomplished, but it could have ended sooner if people just listened to me the first time. I know I'm not the easiest person to have as a boss but my instructions are always clear."

"Yeah, you don't seem like the person to beat around the bush you're more like a 'get to the point' type of guy."

He scoffed, "Thank you at least you see it and we've only known each other for a little while!" As we pulled up outside Valentino's gym I bit my lip while trying to unbuckle the seatbelt. He glanced over at me sensing something was off and cleared his throat. "Do you want me to go in with you?" He finally asked,

"N-no, I think I should be fine. It shouldn't even take that long but if I'm not out within an hour come get me ." He nodded his head and we sat in comfortable silence.

_

I got out and he reminded me of the plan and I nodded taking a deep breath with the white envelope in hand. I ventured down those annoying steps once again and opened up the door.

There weren't too many people working out, but Valentino was in the center ring sparing with someone. If we didn't end things the way we did I differently would find this scene attractive. I let out a sigh and walked in further.

He noticed me standing there and smirked. He stopped sparing and shared a few words with his partner, grabbed the towel hanging on the bar, and came out.

" nice of you to come back." He said in a snarky tone while wiping his sweaty face off

"Can we just go in your office, please? I don't want to be here longer than I have to be?" He raised an eyebrow but led the way. He gulped down some water and I sat down in the chair in front of his desk.

" I wanted to apologize that's why I've been trying to reach out to you." He said while sitting on the corner of his desk. He kept his eyes on me waiting for a response but it was as if he was trying to figure out why I was really there. He knew I didn't come here for his sorry ass apology. "I know we said we would keep communication sparse."

Sparse is an understatement. I said no contact so he has no reason to contact me. I kept a straight face. I'm not amused by any of this. His apology doesn't mean shit. " Valentino I'm going to be completely honest with you. I didn't come here to hear you apologize because I truly do not care to hear it."

He scoffed and raised an eyebrow. "So why are you here then?" I took a deep breath and handed him the envelope. His face now turned to confusion he took it but only held the envelope not doing anything with it.

"What's this?" He said holding it up in between his fingers

" Will you just open it then I-"

"Why can't you just tell me now you're being difficult?" I rolled my eyes

"Will you just fucking open the shit!" I said in an aggravated tone I'm asking you to do one simple thing and you keep asking all these damn questions. He clenched his jaw and finally opened it pulling out the ultrasound in the process.

He looked at me confused then it was as if it clicked. He let out a snarky scoff and placed the picture on his desk.

" I'm pregnant 9 weeks to be exact. That was taken at 7 weeks" he nodded his head and just continued to look at me not saying a word

I let out an annoyed groan, "For fucks sake Valentino, can you say something?"

"What do you want me to say Tabitha?...is this why you refused to call me back or block me?" He started tapping his fingers on his desk. He let out another scoff and clenched his jaw. "You know, I tried to give you your space, I did..."

"I didn't want space what I wanted was to be left alone! Which you didn't do. I also don't know what I want you to say, but I don't like the damn silence not when it's something like this!" He scoffed and shook his head. I could tell he was getting pissed off

" I knew something was up but I was waiting for you to come to me... You were acting weird at the ball whenever I touched you or my hand slid relatively close to your belly, you didn't go to work nor did they know what was happening ."

" Did it ever occur to you that maybe I just didn't want to be touched by a married man?" He rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath." And what's it to you? We were only fuck buddies so what if something happened to me?" He shook his head while getting up and walked behind his desk to sit in his chair.

"What's it to me? You know damn well I considered you more than a fuck buddy! Fuck buddies don't go searching the whole fucking state for someone! You cut all contact off with me despite my multiple attempts to reach out. So there were only a couple of reasons you either got sick with something, dead, and the last thing that came to my mind was that you were pregnant, so it was only time till you would show up?"

"Well here I am you got me pregnant. I only came here to be responsible and tell you but I'm not keeping it." I got up from my chair not caring what else he had to say. I let him know I'm pregnant that's that.

"You do that, and I'll make sure your life is a living hell." He said nonchalantly. I stopped midway and turned around

"You have no say over this Valentino we aren't together. You have a WIFE and my job sure as hell doesn't pay me enough. Why would I want to have a kid with someone who put their hands on me?" He tilted his head, "You really want to raise a kid in that type of environment? Have them grow up and wonder why their dad doesn't live with them. Or why their dad hits their mom?"

He folded his hands raising his brow, giving me the 'Are you done yet' face. "I have no say?" He scoffed, "I put the baby there didn't I?" He got up from the desk and started walking towards me. "I had you bent over and fucked you good didn't I?" His voice deepened

Before I knew it my back was pressed up against the wall and he was standing dangerously close to me and slowly moving his face toward me. " I came in that pretty pussy didn't I?" He said while nipping at my ear making me bite my lip in the process.

The fact that he even had this effect on me was ridiculous. He pulled away and smirked, "So why wouldn't I get a say when I'm the one who put a baby in you?" He said in a dangerous low voice as if he were letting me know I was on thin ice.

I looked away from him and crossed my arms. He unexpectedly placed his hand on my belly causing me to try and move away only for me to bump up against the wall.

"Why are you t-touching me!" He smirked and looked down at his hand placed on the not-so-little pudge that had started to grow.

He made eye contact with me once again and pulled away walking back to his desk.

"My word is final Tabitha," he said sternly then sat down in his chair. "Make sure to tell me when the next appointment is Gattino" I clenched my fists and bit the inside of my cheek trying hard not to let my emotions out. I should have kept my mouth shut and just did it! But knowing him he would have found out regardless

Not responding back to him I go to open his door."You better not be fucking anyone, Tabitha." I turn around frustrated with this whole situation. There he goes again with that! I've been stressed dealing with all of this and you go and say that?!

"You know you're a piece of shit right!" I practically yelled, " I don't know what type of relationship you were in in the past but they fucked you up badly to think every guy I talk to I intend to fuck!"

"Thanks for the compliment that's the nicest thing someone has ever called me." He said sarcastically.

" We aren't together so who cares if I'm fucking anyone?" He looked up at me with a threatening gaze, "I wish you would fuck someone else while my baby is inside you. They will no longer exist. I will gladly kill every single one of those motherfuckers you decide to persue so tread fucking lightly!" I clenched my fist as he stared me down. " I want you to get this through your head Tabitha, you are mine and mine alone."

This man! What the hell did I get myself into!? He's the reason I've been stressed out! He's the reason why I can't face my friends or go to work HE IS. Tears were streaming down my face. I picked up the chair next to me and lifted it getting ready to do some damage.

" TU LANCI QUELLA SEDIA E IO TI FARÒ PIEGARE A SCUOLA FINO A CHE NON PUOI SEDERTI!

(YOU THROW THAT CHAIR AND I WILL HAVE YOU BENT OVER SPANKING YOU TILL YOU CAN'T SIT)

I had no clue what he was saying but I knew it was a threat. By the sound of his voice I slammed the chair down not caring if I broke it and promptly sat on the floor close to wailing. "I HATE YOU!"

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and bring me in. I tried to fight back but I had no more fight left in me. Giving in and submitting to my fate. "Shh, it's okay." He said while rubbing my back.

He kissed my forehead and chuckled. "Is this what I'm gonna have to deal with for the next couple of months?" He caressed my cheek, "Hm? these random little outbursts of anger that turn into you crying?" He said trying to comfort me yet chose to do it in a teasing tone

"Fuck you," I said while sniffling, "fuck you and your dick! It's what got me into this damn mess in the first place!"

"OK fuck me and my dick, you're right." He kissed my forehead again and sighed while lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around him not wanting to fall. I should be running for the hills yet here I am wrapped around this man.

"Who brought you here Gattino?" He said " mmm don't call me that!" I frowned against his chest he doesn't deserve to call me that. He scoffed "Answer my question"

"How did you-"

"Tabitha," he said in a warning tone.

"My friend Santiago" he tightened his grip around me and sat down in his chair. I could sense him clenching his jaw

" I don't like that man. Tell him to leave." He said bluntly. I looked up briefly looking at his shirt that was now soaked on the shoulder. " I don't get what's your beef with him-"

"Tell. Him. To. Leave." I looked at him confused, "My reason does not concern you and I don't have to have a reason not to like someone so do as I say before I go out there. And I know you won't like that." He muttered something else. In Italian, I let out a sigh. Dude did nothing to him and he's acting as if they have some long-lasting beef.

" I need to go home and I don't feel like taking the trai-" I yawned and he cocked a smile on his face bringing his hand up to my cheek and smoothing his thumb over it

" I'll take you." I tried to get up but he didn't let me budge. He grabbed the phone from my pocket and handed it to me. "Call him now." I rolled my eyes and just pressed his contact info, "You need to stop grabbing my phone like it's yours." I huffed waiting for the phone to ring. And he just watched me.

The first ring didn't even pass when I called

"Is everything okay I was about to come in?" He asked in a concerned voice. I cleared my throat and spoke

"Y-yeah, I just wanted to say thanks and that you don't have to stay anymore. Valentino wants to talk more about the situation and I know you have to get back to work." He went back to rubbing my back and I tried hard to resist the urge to lay back down.

"It's fine, I can wa-"

"No, I don't want to make you late for work. This was only supposed to be an in and out thing but now it's not." He cleared his throat

"Well okay... then call me if you need anything and I mean it."

I reassured him and said goodbye. Nuzzling my face in his neck once again. Being here with him like this would only make things worse but something inside of me craved him. Craved his scent I'm a fool a complete fucking fool. As if I wasn't crying and down in the dumps about this situation for weeks

"Did you eat this morning?" He asked while kissing my cheek I wish he would stop being this affectionate to me. He's a married man and giving me whiplash. I tried getting off his lap but he only held me tighter. I let out a sigh and just put my head back on his shoulder. "Yeah, not a lot though." He groaned and stooped rubbing my back only making me let out a whine.

"Why?"

" nausea...keep rubbing my back it felt nice." He hummed and moved the hair out of my face. "Did that just start happening?" He proceeded to rub my back and I closed my eyes.

"Mhm I hate it," I said lowly. He said something but it all started to mush together. I yawned one last time

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

119K 4.9K 71
Paris teaches toddlers, she was orphaned at a young age and that has made her guarded and stole all the hope she has of having a happily ever after...
22.3K 807 35
Audrey had to face the harsh reality of life at the age of sixteen, when her mom left her to take care of her three younger siblings and alcoholic fa...
32.7K 1.4K 67
Malia is married to a mafia Don . Will their love life continue as it is or will there be obstacles hindering their 'perfect' marriage? Will the mafi...
163K 3.9K 23
♛ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐛 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞 ♛ in which a young 21 year old, gets pregnant by her husband, who cheats on her.