Book 1: He's Back

By heartz4poptartz

DISCLAIMER: This book was written by around 7 people, so if there are other books it's because it was posted... More

His Jail
He Won't Leave
He's Mad
A New Cellmate
He Knows
A New Villain
The Codes
Powers
The Awakening
Unknown Surroundings
Death
The Others
The Basement
Emotions
Red eyes
Under control
The Contract
Lurking
The Time Out
The Nightmare
The Weirdo
Disobeying
Scheming
The Mouse
The Hatch
The Dream
Holding Back
The Meeting
The Truth
Telling
Exploit
Nice Kyler
The Prediction
Darkness
Fresh Air
Get Her!
Faking Death
Natural Disaster
Aftermath

He's Here

19 0 0
By heartz4poptartz

"I woke up from my nap in a dark room. There was only a bed, toilet, sink, table, chair, and camera that was set up like a jail cell. I knew who was behind this. It was Kyler! I saw the keys to the cell. I started to rip a piece of the table off so hopefully, I could scoot the keys over to me. I forgot there was a camera though. As soon as I got the keys in my hand, an alarm started to buzz. The lights in the hall started to flicker red, and looking closely out my door I could see other people in cells.

Kyler must've trapped all of us here! Then I heard footsteps, I hid the keys under the bed. Kyler, Father John, and the stupid bird emerged from the darkness and Kyler had a gun. I hid in a corner. Will he ever leave people alone? He is a scary, mean man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5.7K 62
Hi Readers, Before you read this book, I just wanted to say that I am currently in the process of rewriting this story. Changes, whether they are bi...
Long ago... By B.L

General Fiction

270 0 57
17-year old Sarah and her friends go to a party down town. They didn't know what to expect-their first real big party. Will it be a good time? Will...
2.5K 111 102
Six high school students looks like anyone else acts like anyone else but are capable of things no one else is. They learnt from a young age no one t...